It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something R-Frequency and E-Class this way comes!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Fine, i will go out today and spend money on night vision goggles as he recommended. Needed a personal excuse and this is good enough.

Enjoyed reading this interview. Oh, i so want this to be true!

S&F

edit on 8/15/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Yes, I've seen the experiment in a controlled environment, but it doesn't account for the variables on Saturn. Just browsing some of the comments and you find good arguments against this as a definitive answer. No press release from NASA with that explanation either should tell you something.

The op wanted us to deconstruct some of claims and I did that. This is the last I'll speak about it as to not derail this thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Just booking my seat here - thanks Op - extremely interesting!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I'm pretty sure that to become a NASA astronaut, you must first be an officer in the NAVY

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
What I like about this interview is that the pilot didn't talk about doom and gloom but the opposite actually. He seems honest enough to say what he knows and what he doesn't know.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lildaddy985

I'm pretty sure that to become a NASA astronaut, you must first be an officer in the NAVY

No, most of the astronauts are civilians now.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I don't know where to begin with this ridiculous thread. If I pointed out that there is no such thing as the United States Navy Space Command, people would claim that it's so top secret you only hear about it from whistleblowers on GLP. Pointing out that the properties of the craft the poster described are impossible would elicit the same response. In fact, there is nothing about this work of fiction that can be pointed to that won't receive a similar knee-jerk response, so...

If you were a member of the most secret elite fighting force on Earth, entrusted with the secrets of the most advanced technologies ever, highly trained to undertake hazardous missions and sworn to secrecy... would you break this oath by posting on GLP? And then go away and come back from time to time to answer questions?;

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Why the Navy and not the Air Force or NASA? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Mayhap the damn thing is being pushed along by two bloody great big space whales - Which, while it's far out there, would still be pretty bloomin' cool.

Instead of panicking everyone would go aaaaawwwww!

edit on 15-8-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The interview with the pilot just sounds like your typical conspiracy nonsense. You expect me to believe that the so called US Space Command has space craft that can travel 250 light years and facial recognition technology that can pin point someone from orbit. So howcome it took the US so long to find Bin Laden
and you still can't find Gaddafi.

Apparently other nations have tech in low orbit that's more advanced than what Nasa has, but no where near as advanced as what the US secret Gov has and these nations know all about it.

So while the US Space command is off exploring & colonizing the universe, Russia and China remain silent. What a lod of bollicks, If this was even remotely true, Russia and China would be squealing like the proverbial pig about the whole thing, or worse, resorting to black mail. Share this tech or we'll tell the public.
The whole story is laughable and has no credibility whatsoever. Just your typical nonsensical conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hi, Great post.

This whole ELENIN thing has been bouncing round my mind for a while now, im not sure whether to run for the caves or grab my videocam and record history in the making!!!!

Well there is some interesting info in that forum content you posted, i would (like so many others on ATS) like there to be some truth in the disclosure of information, but its prob just another disinfo agent.

I spose only time will tell what the real truth is, at least we dont have to wait for long

Anyway great post anf ill be following this closely

S n F for you

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
too good to be true and hard to swallow... doesn't mean I don't wish it were true...

on the other hand, if true that would support Gary Mckinnon's claims from 2002...

edit on 15/8/11 by beltemps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
reply to post by Phage

I know ham who can pick up celestial objects like Elenin, he uses a small array of radio telescopes ect..I might give him a call and see about that. I have pretty good spectrum coverage but no where near as good as receiving coverage. I'm to poor for fancy equipment, though I could upgrade it, one day..

Can all you radio people not start your own Virtual world wide array by making your own dish network?

Lots of small dishes will add up.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

How they (US Naval Space Command) formed was before NASA wasn't it?

I saw a good thread on here actually, before I even joined up actually.

Here

As for the other countries, well, the guy did say there were others but had only managed L.E.O which I think means Low Earth Orbit. If they have these craft...they would easily look Alien to other countries and the US could just balme it on them (Aliens)...of course hiding under the 'we can't disclose to ensure peace and harmony' banner, so other countries stay hush hush.

Or, they could be working 'with' the aliens, as suspected by the many conspiracy theorists here and the world abound, me included.

I mean, it's feasable. Probably not real, but feasable none-the-less.
edit on 15-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Interesting thread.
Posting to subscribe.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Very interesting. Cant wait to see how this turns out. Im a space buff but by no means have anything credible to add. Sorry

But I do find it alittle strange that the movie Apollo 18 is coming out alittle more than a week from Elinin's closest approach to the Sun. hmmmm....... can you say conditioning?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Popping my reply on here, too.

Interesting info, gotta doubt it by nature but it makes me wonder about what I think it was Brooks Agnew that said he'd heard about it, and that months ago it had NASA debating like crazy about what kind of object it actually was.

Oh well, will be keeping up.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Originally posted by DJW001
I don't know where to begin with this ridiculous thread. If I pointed out that there is no such thing as the United States Navy Space Command

This thread completely disagree's with you

Even ATS's own Weed Whacker was shocked at his own discovery. A regular skeptic.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
You guys really think we have interstellar travelling capabilities? The guy said hes seen other planets that have city lights...

I hope its true, just to shut all you ufo alien piloted space craft people up

edit on 15-8-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

This thread completely disagree's with you

Does that say "US Navy Space Command" or "Naval Space Command." I know it sounds like a minor semantic point, but would a genuine member get the name of his organization wrong?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Splitting hairs, especially when that video that shows that symbol was really really old....

The fact remains...US Navy Space Command or Naval Space Command, how do we know they have not gone under a name change? It's not like it was public knowledge of the existence of 'Naval Space Command' in the first place.

But, the fact remains people...the 'Naval Space Command' either existed/exists...and we have no way of finding out...

I'm glad I dont pay US tax dollars. Aussie tax dollars aren't much better though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join