It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] unknown | cromeline mode = on

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
this has appeared on the ID logs.....

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Who did that?

I no longer see the input form. Does anyone else?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Cerberus it appears only the captains and maybe not even all of us can use the form box now. We are still verifying this, more soon.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerberus
Who did that?
I no longer see the input form. Does anyone else?

I am in. .... A Captian is on site now. Let me see what I can do and discover

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is not a good development.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerberus
This is not a good development.

Why do you feel that is this not good?

[edit on 18-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yes Cerberus it appears the captains - But not all the captains - have access to the site now. I fear this is a sinister ploy to get us to enter our words, I for one will not do so even though Cromeline supposedly already has it. We will see how this pans out, right now I think we are missing something obvious we need to key in to move to the next step. Cerberus would you have any ideas?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Isn't it nice how the good guys disperse when we ask for a little back-up.
no matter im pretty sure that his message is clear, be careful with that site fellas.

[edit on 19-8-2004 by Nosferatu Zodd]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have now lost access to the site. We will be working hard on gaining access again. This is proving to be a tough challenge, but we will succeed!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Have you guys tried this URL

www.ignorancedenied.com...

Looks like your suppose to login

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
Have you guys tried this URL

www.ignorancedenied.com...

Looks like your suppose to login

damn, I went ther and got this message:

"UNAUTHORIZED ATTEMPT DETECTED: LIMITATION MODE NOW ENABLED"

WTF?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
i think too many of us put stuff in,
or -5- is trying to stop the capts,
from doing whatever their plan is.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Ok just a thought, probably way off base but what if the captains are supposed to enter the symbol for their ring instead of the word on their ring? At this point I don't even know if the captains can enter anything on the d.i. site but if you can then maybe whoever has the third ring should enter triangle? The fourth ring would be square. The first would be circle. I'm not sure about the secound ring...rectangle? Parallel?

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I think we need to go back to the red & white clues again.

I am thinking about the setting the stage and such. The Captains will need to enter the proper command to set the wheels in motion and to secure the page for the convergence. Currently, I am thinking we will need to use a command similar to: Secure the site, Secure the Log, close the Log, Enable Encryption, Start Phase One..... or something similar to those lines. These are just rough overviews and I think we will find the answer in the red and white clues. This is just my thought for right now, but I am unable to test this in ID.com at this time. We need as many ideas from every as possible. This is getting critical. It is very obvious that this is not safe to enter the words in right now. There is much to find and so little time to find it in. Good luck and Godspeed

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
mabey ,we got a cookie that tells ID not to let us log in?
you mite have to make cookie to get back into the site.
well if some one can do it ,they should try.

have noted that the logg time for each of use is useing GMT.
and most of the night it has been messed up.

[edit on 19-8-2004 by Fiorina 161]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think JCM is right, I think we need to command ID.com to do something.

Use our power, but not the words of power, Im still not to sure about the integrity of the site.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Another thought...maybe the captains need to enter the ancient line? I can't remember if we know which line 1,2,3,and 4 belonged to but "The Convergence of the Ancient" makes me think of the ancient lines converging.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
We are working on the lines as we speak, hopefully there will be news soon, dont lose hope, we have the words and we will triumph.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
how about we just leave our mobile numbers here and you call us when you need us

but seriously, I hope i am not wasting my time and that there is something i can do apart from think about those damn red and white clues.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Nosferatu Zodd]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I have been out all day, I am on the search now. It seems not much has happened. I will try to get it started...
I will be back soom with GOOD NEWS!!!!!

This is very interesting! Could it be something with the filenames? It saysthat the files will help us combine the words.
The link to the files page is: www.icebunnies.com...

So, if someone is bored with the red & white clues can you see if we can find anything in here? This may be a clue from the old path.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join