It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hysterical Michele Bachmann flees teenage gay activist

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero
reply to post by mugger

I hesitate to call anyone's views "wrong", but what I find remarkable is that a person who wants to run POTUS can't stand up to a lone heckler. If you're views are strong enough that you're willing to demonize another human being but not strong enough to allow you to stand strong and face the person you've been demonizing, maybe you need to rethink those views, no?

Which is worse, a candidate walking away from a heckler or a POTUS IGNORING a heckler? Just sayin

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Progressive people not really so progressive, just loud. Squeaky wheel gets the grease my Dad used to say.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Well you can't get divorced without being married first. Why bother to debate further I won't be able to change your views on it nor no matter how much evidence and bible commentary I show you, you will still refuse to accept to believe it.

Haha yes, wait till they get the attorney's bills for divorce court. Mebbe they changa they minds...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I say we surround her with gay people and observe the results. It's scientific!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meshakhad
I say we surround her with gay people and observe the results. It's scientific!

Something tells me that her husband would really enjoy a large circle of gay men between himself and Michelle. Just a guess.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Which is worse, a candidate walking away from a heckler or a POTUS IGNORING a heckler? Just sayin

Walking away is obviously worse than going on like it did not even matter.
Did you really ask that?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
and what was the excuse for not voting in hillary? oh i know, because she was an "ugly dike."
the attack against woimen candidates in this country is DISGRACEFUL.

The left was saying that were they? Remind me when that was exactly.

hillary was too ugly, and palin was too pretty. every attempt was made to characterize her as an idiot, by objectifying her body parts, and supposedly progressive people bought that package hook line and sinker. her clips were cut in just the right places to make it sound like she was saying things she didn't. same thing happened to hillary. now we have photos clipped out of video, further objectifying yet another female candidate!

She looks like an idiot because of the things she says when she talks. You cannot blame that on anyone and what you are doing is sexism at its worst. Palin is an obvious idiot but because she is a woman, she deserves special protection. As a woman, let me just say - blow it out your backend there pal.

I sure as hell cannot be accused of calling Palin too pretty. I know how makeup works.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND, would encourage this kind of treatment of the collective identity of america's women?
edit on 15-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

I dunno dude. You lost me at Hillary.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2

Originally posted by Kitilani
Palin quit office to be on TV.

Wrong. Palin quit as governor to stop the endless and baseless ethics violation lawsuits filed by Democrats. It doesn't matter that she won all of them. The financial strain on her and the state defending against them was becoming too much and impairing her ability to serve as governor. If anything Palin's resignation is one of the strongest arguments yet for tort reform. Of course tort reform is never going to happen as long as the American Bar Association is one of the Democrats biggest campaign contributors.

I cannot tell you how funny I find it that in a thread about Michelle Bachmann, all you can do is peddle your recycled Palin defense talking points. Yeah, yeah, it was everyone else fault she quit. Whatever you say. Too bad I stand by my post pointing out these are not the women Jibeho attempted to describe them BOTH as.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Hit piece indeed! Why is the left afraid of successful, intelligent and powerful conservative women?? This is just the beginning of a loooong campaign.

Bachmann submits to her husband and spent 15 years collecting taxes only to claim to be the teabagger savior.

Where is the right hiding the successful, intelligent, AND powerful women?

Bachmann was a tax attorney for the IRS for 15 years. Her inside perspective gives her more credibility and her actual job experience would explain her current views. That happens sometimes. You know Andrew Breitbart used to be a bleeding heart liberal before he came to his senses.

Her marriage and her relationship with her husband is irrelevant to her abilities in a leadership role. Clearly, they know what works best for their marriage. For me, if my wife is happy we all are happy and that's the way it works for us. I get to be right only on Saturdays.

You gotta stop buying into the Media Matters daily drivel. It's going to be a fun election cycle.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

And there's strike three! Since you can't seem to come up with a reasonable explanation for the contradiction you brought up with your own Biblical quote, your entire argument has thus been rendered invalid by your own inablility to justify this contradiction...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Bachmann was a tax attorney for the IRS for 15 years. Her inside perspective gives her more credibility and her actual job experience would explain her current views. That happens sometimes. You know Andrew Breitbart used to be a bleeding heart liberal before he came to his senses.

I might almost believe that were it the story she had been telling. Too bad it is not.

Her marriage and her relationship with her husband is irrelevant to her abilities in a leadership role.

I was not addressing a leadership role. I was addressing YOUR POST SPECIFICALLY and the words you used to describe. Knowing she fully submits to the will of a man is an insult to women eveywhere and for you to claim that is an example of any of the words you used is even worse.

Clearly, they know what works best for their marriage. For me, if my wife is happy we all are happy and that's the way it works for us. I get to be right only on Saturdays.

They should run for cutest couple then.

You gotta stop buying into the Media Matters daily drivel. It's going to be a fun election cycle.

What did I get from media matters?

You sure did twist a long way from the post I replied to. Interesting. Let's look at it again to remind you.

Hit piece indeed! Why is the left afraid of successful, intelligent and powerful conservative women?? This is just the beginning of a loooong campaign.

No. She is fully submissive to a man and a hypocrite about her past and stance on government handouts. None of those sound like what you just described. Not even conservative.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

You only responded to 2 lines of my post and I never mentioned Palin. Why did you bring her up??

Other powerful and intelligent conservative women that I should mention. None hold elected office.
Ann Coulter
Michelle Malkin
Laura Ingrahm
Pamela Geller

edit on 15-8-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You only responded to 2 lines of my post and I never mentioned Palin. Why did you bring her up??

I responded to the entire point of your post. Are you to suggest that when you mentioned the "strong" women on the right that people on the left hate, Palin is not up there with Bachmann to you?

Other powerful and intelligent conservative women that I should mention. None hold elected office.
Ann Coulter
Michelle Malkin
Laura Ingrahm
Pamela Geller

edit on 15-8-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

Those are just people and just your opinion. At least one of them, their gender is even up for opinion so...
Whatever you say. I rarely see people on the left attacking any of them anyway because for the most part, none of them matter.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by wasco2
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

To save me typing read this:

theconservativediva.net...

quoting the article,

Remember, at the time, Sarah had a $500,000 personal legal bill fighting all of the bogus complaints [all of which were dismissed] that she had to pay from a salary as Governor of $125,000 a year.And had she stayed, the complaints would have continued, and possibly increased. Our readers who are familiar with the situation know Obama’s Alaska Mafia had turned filing bogus ethics complaints into a game. Even filing complaints using the names of TV characters as the complainants!

you have got to be kidding me!? whoever it was didn't want her running again. what were the bogus claims and who is obama's alaska mafia? haven't heard any of this before.

I already read your article. Feel free to start typing again at any time.

Did you read mine? If not,maybe you should.

Good day.
edit on 15-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Walking away is obviously worse than going on like it did not even matter.
Did you really ask that?

I sure did. You BETCHA! Obviously POTUS had no choice but to stay there. So he blew off Wilson. Why are you still supporting the first clearly Marxist POTUS anyway? I have one guess.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Bachmann submits to her husband and spent 15 years collecting taxes only to claim to be the teabagger savior.

Where is the right hiding the successful, intelligent, AND powerful women?

Her marriage and her relationship with her husband is irrelevant to her abilities in a leadership role. Clearly, they know what works best for their marriage. For me, if my wife is happy we all are happy and that's the way it works for us. I get to be right only on Saturdays.

And two others, Michael Savage and David Horowitz. Both of these are examplary people who came to their own conclusions based on experience. Both have shined light on the dark shadows of liberalism.
edit on 15-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

no problemos.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I sure did. You BETCHA! Obviously POTUS had no choice but to stay there. So he blew off Wilson. Why are you still supporting the first clearly Marxist POTUS anyway? I have one guess.

This thread is about Michelle Bachmann no matter how many times you, jibby, and Neo want to make it about Obama. Obama stood there and took it for whatever reason. That has no bearing on how Bachmann reacted, which is actually the topic of this thread.

Yes, running away from a heckler is a sign of weakness where as standing there and ignoring it is not. Even standup comedians know better than to just run away. So why you are still so obsessed with Obama no matter who the topic is is really the question you need to answer. I do not support any marxists.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

No clue what that is a response to exactly.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Durchlaucht

i asked where it said "separation of church and state" in the constitution. it doesn't.

the first amendment prevents the government to establish an official religion, or hold one above the other, including non-religious over religious. it also protects a person's rights to practice what religion they wish.

it does not make bachmann wrong any more than it makes you right.

edit on 15-8-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join