It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hysterical Michele Bachmann flees teenage gay activist

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

And two others, Michael Savage

Anyone that uses Michael Weiner "I hope you get AIDS and die" Savage, doctor of home remedies as a source has no right bashing any source anyone uses for anything. Hell, I never even mentioned Media Matters. Cannot believe anyone would use this man to make a point. I listen to Weiner almost nightly and the man is a loon of the most partisan kind and qualified to opine on just about nothing other than honey and lemon in your tea for a sore throat.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
When it comes to Bachman, there is an old phrase that sums the situation up. "When you see crazy coming, cross the street."

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Gay people make me nervous.

If a gay person yelled at me, I would run too.

Good call. You can not win in a yelling match with a gay person. Run the other way. These people are very good at yelling and causing a scene.

If Denying Ignorance was a true site motto, you'd be banned forever.

Closed mindedness is not a virtue.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
How is this 22 pages?

Michelle Bachmann was on stage for a few mintutes spewing the usual "fight the good fight, Obama is 1 term, I believe in Amairika etc........" Most of the crowd ate it up like one of those fried butter sticks. Then at the end, some kid stars yelling at the top of his lungs and Mrs. Bachmann continued to sign autographs. Nowhere did she run or flee, nowhere were elbows thrown, and lastly, she was not hysterical. Unless hysterical now means saying "Oh honey, thank you so much for coming out and supporting me. It's so nice to see you again."

I'm all for saying she's a bit insane, but this article is just plain lying.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Running away is worse, especially when you've demonized that person.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Her marriage and her relationship with her husband is irrelevant to her abilities in a leadership role.

Given that the only reason she is a tax attorney is because her husband told her to become one and her faith tells her to be subservient to her husband, I don't think you could be more off the mark.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

Bill Clinton's subservience to Hillary didn't hurt him one bit. Nothing more than the usual Hillary "nut cracker" jokes. Whatever works in their relationship too. Need I say more...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Shows you read the article. I love and I really mean this. When discussion in favor of something that is being raged against usually goes against what the article says.

The article says she ran. Implying she didnt would mean you were there and can say she didn't.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Are you serious? I watched the incident happen. In the digital age we can see things that happen far away. And what's more is, get this...........we can watch them at a later date! From home our PC even! She didn't flee. You posted lies. Don't do that around here. We have enough partisan bullcrap around here (which is supposedly rule #1 no-no).

Congresswoman Bachmann does plenty of foolish things. You don't need to post links to lies simply because you dislike her. We should collectively try to keep it civil around here with honesty on facts. There are enough birther threads to make ATS look extremely foolish already.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by mugger
I do not agree with any government official or boat Captain performing marriages.

...so only those who are religious should be allowed to get married? Wanna rethink that?

I don't, the state should not be performing marriages for the good of everyone, man, women, space aliens or dolphins. The state should not have authority to grant a spiritual union of any kind because the state is an entity that lacks spirituality.

Nonsense...plain and simple. Oh, the arrogance of the 'true believers'!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Lies? I think not. If you have video post your proof. It's simple.

I am not aware of it being a lie and believe it to be true. You have a video share with us.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by drew1749

Are you serious? I watched the incident happen.

You were there in person?

I heard recordings of this 17 year old teen speaking from the crowd. He wasn't rude or obnoxious. He was making a point. I personally would not call it heckling.

She certainly did not acknowledge him or comment. Instead she immediately left the stage with her bodyguards - - - stopped long enough to sign a few autographs - - as she was making her way to a waiting golf card - - - pushing through the crowd.

She was 30 minutes late and spoke for only 3 minutes? Then left when a gay teen deserved a response.

Hysterical is subjective - - to interpretation.

edit on 15-8-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree 100%!

Annee have I ever told you that you're awesome? lol

Your opinions are almost always spot on. And even when I disagree you don't come off as rude. Keep being honest!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by Annee

I agree 100%!

Annee have I ever told you that you're awesome? lol

Your opinions are almost always spot on. And even when I disagree you don't come off as rude. Keep being honest!

Thanks
. I try to keep it straight forward.

I had a 5 hour drive today. I was listening to news shows all day on my XM radio. This was being discussed all day - - amongst other things.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

And two others, Michael Savage

Anyone that uses Michael Weiner "I hope you get AIDS and die" Savage, doctor of home remedies as a source has no right bashing any source anyone uses for anything. Hell, I never even mentioned Media Matters. Cannot believe anyone would use this man to make a point. I listen to Weiner almost nightly and the man is a loon of the most partisan kind and qualified to opine on just about nothing other than honey and lemon in your tea for a sore throat.

You have a problem with Doctor Savage? At least he has a doctorate. It happens to be in medical botany. You obviously are no New Ager or you would get the homeopathic/Whole Foods/Naturopathic thing. You must prefer all allopathic medicine and vaccines and such. I'll take his opinion over yours any day.

edit on 15-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Running away is worse, especially when you've demonized that person.

Oh right, and where was POTUS Going to run when he's standing before Congress?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
How is this 22 pages?

Michelle Bachmann was on stage for a few mintutes spewing the usual "fight the good fight, Obama is 1 term, I believe in Amairika etc........" Most of the crowd ate it up like one of those fried butter sticks. Then at the end, some kid stars yelling at the top of his lungs and Mrs. Bachmann continued to sign autographs. Nowhere did she run or flee, nowhere were elbows thrown, and lastly, she was not hysterical. Unless hysterical now means saying "Oh honey, thank you so much for coming out and supporting me. It's so nice to see you again."

I'm all for saying she's a bit insane, but this article is just plain lying.

Better than the Marxist Hope and Change slop Obama spewed during his campaign.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

I sure did. You BETCHA! Obviously POTUS had no choice but to stay there. So he blew off Wilson. Why are you still supporting the first clearly Marxist POTUS anyway? I have one guess.

This thread is about Michelle Bachmann no matter how many times you, jibby, and Neo want to make it about Obama. Obama stood there and took it for whatever reason. That has no bearing on how Bachmann reacted, which is actually the topic of this thread.

Yes, running away from a heckler is a sign of weakness where as standing there and ignoring it is not. Even standup comedians know better than to just run away. So why you are still so obsessed with Obama no matter who the topic is is really the question you need to answer. I do not support any marxists.

You are telling me I cannot do a compare and contrast using the behavior of our POTUS in relation to another Presidential candidate? Hmmm, and to think the Left continually compare Obama to JFK, Reagan, Carter, and sometimes Bush.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well - - I do remember Obama was heckled by gays in a crowd.

Obama acknowledge them and responded to them.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You are telling me I cannot do a compare and contrast using the behavior of our POTUS in relation to another Presidential candidate?

No. That is not what I am saying.
You really have a hard time understanding what people post to you because you ask me questions like that all the time and are always wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join