It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hysterical Michele Bachmann flees teenage gay activist

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
You have a problem with Doctor Savage?

Yup.

At least he has a doctorate.

Oh well color me impressed that he has a doctorate.
Sorry but I actually know what that means and just what that is worth. You call him doctor if it makes you feel better though.

It happens to be in medical botany.

No it is not.
It is in nutritional ethnomedicine. Now as soon as someone tells me why that deserves my awe, I am all ears.

You obviously are no New Ager or you would get the homeopathic/Whole Foods/Naturopathic thing.

No and I never claimed to be but what Savage has to offer is snake oil and nothing else.

You must prefer all allopathic medicine and vaccines and such.

You must assume all kinds of crazy crap based on your complete lack of correct information.

I'll take his opinion over yours any day.

Of course you will because he says what you like to hear. Never mind the fact that you do not even have a clue what he is a fake doctor in.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by iterationzero

Bill Clinton's subservience to Hillary didn't hurt him one bit. Nothing more than the usual Hillary "nut cracker" jokes. Whatever works in their relationship too. Need I say more...

I am having a hard time finding any of those speeches or books where Bill claimed subservience to Hillary. Either you are hiding them or just making things up because you cannot defend Bachmann by discussing Bachmann?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Maybe Bachmann would rather ignore narcissistic exhibitionists spewing their LGBT Rights garbage than give them the attention they crave and acknowledge their presence. You know the old "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything" rule?
edit on 16/8/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Talking down a country who wants to nuke us(and has the capability)? That hasn't happened since the Cuban Missile crisis, you know between 1959 and 1962. However, Obama did stand down over China wanting the US to not give Taiwan support. But then that is typically leftist behavior anyway.

Recent reports and editorials have highlighted challenges that the Obama administration faces in managing ties with Taiwan. Sensing a failing Taiwan policy. Members of Congress are ratcheting up the pressure. And rightly so. Plagued by an acute case of decidophobia, the Obama administration’s unwillingness to accept and act upon a legitimate request for a follow-on procurement of F-16 fighters symbolizes a broader problem. The problem is creeping abandonment of democratic Taiwan in favor of an increasingly assertive authoritarian People’s Republic of China (PRC)
Not since the Carter administration has an Executive Branch inched so close to casting aside Taiwan in order to placate China for ostensibly strategic reasons

kipper1969.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
HAHA!!!

I SAW THAT VID! THAT WITCH!! I HATE THAT OGRES WHORE GUTS!!

She is a democratic plant, used to make the other Republicans look like extremist retards.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

You have a problem with Doctor Savage?

Yup.

At least he has a doctorate.

Oh well color me impressed that he has a doctorate.
Sorry but I actually know what that means and just what that is worth. You call him doctor if it makes you feel better though.

It happens to be in medical botany.

No it is not.
It is in nutritional ethnomedicine. Now as soon as someone tells me why that deserves my awe, I am all ears.

You obviously are no New Ager or you would get the homeopathic/Whole Foods/Naturopathic thing.

No and I never claimed to be but what Savage has to offer is snake oil and nothing else.

You must prefer all allopathic medicine and vaccines and such.

You must assume all kinds of crazy crap based on your complete lack of correct information.

I'll take his opinion over yours any day.

Of course you will because he says what you like to hear. Never mind the fact that you do not even have a clue what he is a fake doctor in.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

Ha, but you called him Doctor first. lol In fact a lot of people call him that. He stated in one of his radio shows his degree is Medical Botany. But you are right, Wikipedia states his PHD is Nutritional Ethnomedicine. I was just going by what he stated on his show. You probably googled it just to get one up. Imagine, an intellectual such as yourself dissing a University degree.
I don't give a rat's patoot what you are in awe of or what you are not. I was merely clearing up some things for you. Please tuck in your snobbery. Your slip is showing.

Here is an example of a University awarding Medical Botany degrees, FOR THE RECORD

school.cucas.edu.cn...
edit on 16-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by Annee

Maybe Bachmann would rather ignore narcissistic exhibitionists spewing their LGBT Rights garbage than give them the attention they crave and acknowledge their presence. You know the old "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything" rule?

In my 5 hours of listening today - - - they played several Bachmann interviews.

Speaking of narcissistic garbage. She can crawl back from whence she came.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You must assume all kinds of crazy crap based on your complete lack of correct information

And what exactly was my lack of correct information?

Oh, a quick google search turned up his Masters degree in Medical Botany and his PHD in epidemiology

Dr. Savage holds a master's degree in medical botany and a second in medical anthropology. Additionally, he earned his PhD. from the University of California at Berkeley in epidemiology and nutrition sciences. He is an ardent conservationist, is dedicated to his family and is a proud patriot of his country.

www.640wgst.com...

Now tell me where is the fake part of this?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

I think you are just flame throwing for effect. You just have a personal dislike of him. I am guessing because he switched from liberal to conservative and therefore he must have your ire.

Here's more

Michael Savage was given the Freedom of Speech Award by Talkers Magazine in 2007. Savage graduated from Jamaica High School in Queens, New York then attended Queens College, in New York City where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and Education. After college Savage taught high school science for several years in New York City before training as a scientist.Savage earned his Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley in Epidemiology and Nutritional Ethno-Medicine in 1978. Savage also holds two Master's degrees in Medical Botany and Medical Anthropology from the University of Hawaii. He spent decades searching and saving tropical rainforests.

Savage is the author of over 20 books including, Earth Medicine-Earth Foods (1972), Plant a Tree: A Guide to Regreening America (1975), Bugs in the Peanut Butter (1976), Man's Useful Plants (1976), The Taster's Guide to Beer: Brews and Breweries of (1977), The Way of the Skeptical Nutritionist (1981), The Art of Feeding Children Well (1982), Nutrition Against Aging (1983), Secrets of Fijian Medicine (1983), Getting Off Cocaine (1984), Dr. Savage's High Fiber Counter (1984), Maximum Immunity (1986), Reducing the Risk of Alzheimer's (1987), re-published (2007), The Complete Book of Homeopathy (1989), The Herbal Bible (1992), Healing Children Naturally (1993), re-published (2007), Herbs That Heal: Prescription for Herbal Healing (1994), The Antioxidant Cookbook (1995), The Savage Nation (2002), The Enemy Within: Saving America from the Liberal Assault on our Schools, Faith, and Military (2003), Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder (2005), The Political Zoo (2006), and Psychological Nudity (2008).

www.trn1.com...

Yes, he is also an accomplished author. Haha I love the "Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder", but I also like his new one, "Trickle Up Poverty", nicely inspired by the current fiasco in the WH.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Ha, but you called him Doctor first. lol In fact a lot of people call him that.

3 posts to reply to just my one? I feel special. I called him "doctor of home remedies."

He stated in one of his radio shows his degree is Medical Botany. But you are right, Wikipedia states his PHD is Nutritional Ethnomedicine.

And you have no problem with the way he lies about his education? I have heard him claim to have a Phd in anthropology as well. He sure does claim things.

I was just going by what he stated on his show.

I know you were. That is pretty much all you needed to admit right there.
The difference between us is that you believe him when he talks and I looked into it.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

And what exactly was my lack of correct information?

Well ok then. Exactly what information about me are you basing your assumptions of me preferred medical treatments? Dazzle me.

Oh, a quick google search turned up his Masters degree in Medical Botany and his PHD in epidemiology

Dr. Savage holds a master's degree in medical botany and a second in medical anthropology. Additionally, he earned his PhD. from the University of California at Berkeley in epidemiology and nutrition sciences. He is an ardent conservationist, is dedicated to his family and is a proud patriot of his country.

www.640wgst.com...

Now tell me where is the fake part of this?

His Phd is in homeopathic medicine. When do you get around to explaining how that qualifies him to opine on any of the things he does?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I think you are just flame throwing for effect. You just have a personal dislike of him. I am guessing because he switched from liberal to conservative and therefore he must have your ire.

You assume and guess a great deal. So far you have been wrong each time. My problem with the man is that most of what he says is complete BS and the rest of it is just angry ranting that goes nowhere.

Yes, he is also an accomplished author. Haha I love the "Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder", but I also like his new one, "Trickle Up Poverty", nicely inspired by the current fiasco in the WH.

So is Stephen King but I do not see you touting his opinions on American Politics based on his success in selling books. Please tell me that is all it takes to make someone smart enough for you to want them to teach you things. Please do.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

My assumption was simply based on your own statement dissing Savage's botanical expertise. Tell me, when exactly did you form such a negative opinion on naturopathic healing and/or develop such antipathy towards advanced, specialized University degrees? I personally have used homeopathic remedies. Perhaps you could benefit from a few of them. How about a trip to your nearest Whole Foods store. I totally love going there and finding incense, natural cosmetics, whole grain products, HImalayan salt lamps, and all sorts of wholistic things. Treat yourself to a fresh carrot juice.
No, I don't really read Stephen King. For fiction I prefer James Rollins. But he is science thriller and bases his stories on genuine scientific research.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Gawd - - I used to listen to Savage 20+ years ago. He's kind of like Howard Stern. The more outrages he got - - the more his audience grew and wanted more.

Its hard to know where the "performer" separates from the real person.

. . . . All the way to the bank.

edit on 16-8-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

My assumption was simply based on your own statement dissing Savage's botanical expertise.

Then you should read better and your assumptions would be better.

Tell me, when exactly did you form such a negative opinion on naturopathic healing and/or develop such antipathy towards advanced, specialized University degrees?

Never. This is another assumption of yours.

I personally have used homeopathic remedies. Perhaps you could benefit from a few of them. How about a trip to your nearest Whole Foods store. I totally love going there and finding incense, natural cosmetics, whole grain products, HImalayan salt lamps, and all sorts of wholistic things. Treat yourself to a fresh carrot juice.

Yeah that is great. Savage's show is not about any of those things and he uses his title to pretend he is an expert in the things his show is about. You know the difference I am sure. Being a doctor of natural foods does not impress me when it comes to your opinion on world politics. It might interest me if the topic were home remedies but it is not, is it? It is actually Michelle Bachmann.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

His Phd is in homeopathic medicine. When do you get around to explaining how that qualifies him to opine on any of the things he does?

And you are just an unkown personality behind a keyboard and monitor on a conspiracy website with an avatar of cat eyes and a desperate need of an attitude adjustment. And by the way, I am well aware that Huffpo disses Savage because he exposes the idiocy of the far left wingnuts, and it does not surprise me that an unkown personality with an avatar of cat eyes must diss the conservatives that Huffpo disses. Were you by any chance the school bully in your school playground? I'm picturing a scene in Mean Girls.
Home remedies? I love fresh grown aloe plant for minor burns.
But again, Savage is not allowed a political opinion because he's not a political scientist? Can I see your degree in poli sci? So far, from your posts all I have seen is complete dissing of just about everybody in these threads you encounter. I have not seen any genuine political content as of yet. More like a noisy cat on the prowl late at night.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Greek physician Hippocrates has been called the father of epidemiology.[4] He is the first person known to have examined the relationships between the occurrence of disease and environmental influences.[5] He coined the terms endemic (for diseases usually found in some places but not in others) and epidemic (for disease that are seen at some times but not others).[6]

Epidemiology is defined as the study of distribution and determinants of health related states in populations and use of this study to address health related problems. One of the earliest theories on the origin of disease was that it was primarily the fault of human luxury. This was expressed by philosophers such as Plato[7] and Rousseau,[8] and social critics like Jonathan Swift.[9]

So I'm done arguing and this discussion of the credentials of Michael Savage.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

So you admit that your analogy is invalid? Great. Move on.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Do you honestly think that the heckler wanted to have a discussion with her? If she would have responded it would have just encouraged him.

There are militant gay groups out there that can't be reasoned with. There was one group that stormed a church www.publicadvocateusa.org...

Homosexuals are more susceptible to HIV "The results showed that for the straight US population to experience an epidemic of HIV infection as great as that of gay men, they would need to average almost five unprotected sexual partners every year.
This is a rate almost three times that of gay men...... Gay men are therefore far more susceptible to the spread of the virus through the population, even with the same numbers" www.sciencedaily.com...

"Worldwide, most of the people with HIV and AIDS are heterosexuals. But in North America, Western Europe and other developed nations, most cases continue to be transmitted sexually between men. In the United States, according to a recent report, most cases of recent HIV infection continue to be among gay men." www.thebody.com...

"In the USA, the UK, and a number of other European countries, HIV and AIDS have affected young gay men more than any other group of people. In the UK and USA especially, the percentage of young gay men who have been infected with HIV and the percentage with AIDS is much higher than other groups such as heterosexual people or children" www.avert.org...

"The data, presented at CDC's 2010 National STD Prevention Conference, finds that the rate of new HIV diagnoses among men who have sex with men (MSM) is more than 44 times that of other men and more than 40 times that of women."

"While CDC data have shown for several years that gay and bisexual men make up the majority of new HIV and new syphilis infections, CDC has estimated the rates of these diseases for the first time based on new estimates of the size of the U.S. population of MSM." www.cdc.gov...

That deviant lifestyle has deadly risks. How is 44 times more likely to HIV and the majority of new HIV infections from homosexuals considered normal? Heterosexuals don't seem to have that problem. You can cry about people needing to be politically correct all you want but it wont change the fact homosexuals get the bulk of HIV infections because of their deviant lifestyle.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by spinalremain

Lies? I think not. If you have video post your proof. It's simple.

I am not aware of it being a lie and believe it to be true. You have a video share with us.

Way to read the thread. Your own, I might add.

It's right there on Pg. 16. Can you please not refer to the article you're endorsing and tell us yourself exactly where crazy Bachmann becomes hysterical and flees.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
Savage's show is not about any of those things and he uses his title to pretend he is an expert in the things his show is about.

True. He plays to his audience. That's what he gets paid for.

Maybe he is like alter-ego Alice Cooper - - who became "Alice" - - because he immersed himself in the character.

. . . back to Michelle Bachman

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join