It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 28
129
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder
 


Well I can't say that another planet is entering our system, but certainly we are getting some really crazy weather this year. Buried in snow last winter. Flooding all over in spring. Drought in Summer. That's really crazy because where I am we usually have just gray days all year.




posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


References Reynolds, S. et al. 2008, ApJ Letters (Accepted)
Distance Estimate 25,000 light years ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 2008.

why would u not know that it is not stationary??
g19+03 is moving in this direction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2008. was 3 years ago,,,
u didnt know that it wasn't stationary???

im not surprised.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Many fringe ideas deserved being laughed at and still do, especially those which had no evidence or background science to support them. That's all there is with this Nibiru garbage. No evidence, just false claims made from ignorance. Worse, there are outright lies involved.


If theories only develop from evidence and background science, it would be a narrow and limiting path. The evidence and science can follow the idea or theory. Theoretical physicists are constantly creating new models, or backgrounds, to try and explain the universe.

Hey, at least in the case of Nibiru theory, it has an expiration date that's coming soon. The next alignment for Elenin is going to take place on Sept. 26th. By the end of the year, you will be able to sit on the throne of Phage and excrete your wisdom on the unwashed masses if nothing happens.

I don't have a horse in this race, and I don't care either way. I just like the entertainment.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I can't say anything about the Planet / comet since I just lack any knowledge in the field

But maybe I can bring some thought's from where the video comes from;

I think it comes from a source which is right-extremists; Somebody already mentionend the translations are quite accurate, only when the original source says "elites" the translation is "the jews".

And that song that plays in the end is a german song, which sounds very much like the classic dumb Neo-Nazi song. Translated it goes something like "the words I dream when I dream about a Nazi Germany"...

The song and the translations might have been added, and might not have been part of the original russian TV-source.But the youtube vid reeks of heavy nazism.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
sorry, double post. don't know why this always happens..
edit on 14-8-2011 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy
 

It could be. But I don't really understand what you mean. The second image is a microwave radiation overlay, it wouldn't necessarily match the IRAS overlay.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rreeves5
reply to post by Iwinder
 


Well I can't say that another planet is entering our system, but certainly we are getting some really crazy weather this year. Buried in snow last winter. Flooding all over in spring. Drought in Summer. That's really crazy because where I am we usually have just gray days all year.



Carbon copy of what we had this past year here, we have lost 12 months of the year to really violent weather including a telephone pole in our front yard and 3 different trees on our street.
Been living in this house for over 18 years now and until last year never a tree or pole destroyed.
On top of everything else it is wind wind then more wind damage to the point we can't enjoy our backyard like we used to.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 14-8-2011 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder
 


Well It really hasn't been violent to the point of property damage here. Just a lot different weather than we are used too. It's usually just chilly and rainy here, with a few good days here and there, but huge increases in precipitation, fortunately not as bad as the mid west though. But it definitely has not been good for farmers this year, it was too wet this spring to get the fields plowed early, and this summer has been too dry.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX
 





REV 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

REV 6:15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"


This sounds to me as if they are describing something that has already happened either here or on the planet they inhabited before earth. I think this is a description of what happened there and before they got here. Freemen and slave. They are remembering or reciting something that happened in their own time. We have neither now.
I was just reading a bit about the Code of Hammurabi and how our laws came to be.
It is an interesting story and although that which precedes it is put down to myth, I don't think it is. This is our history. This carries on today since they our forefathers are still here.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by XplanetX
 





REV 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

REV 6:15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"


This sounds to me as if they are describing something that has already happened either here or on the planet they inhabited before earth. I think this is a description of what happened there and before they got here. Freemen and slave. They are remembering or reciting something that happened in their own time. We have neither now.
I was just reading a bit about the Code of Hammurabi and how our laws came to be.
It is an interesting story and although that which precedes it is put down to myth, I don't think it is. This is our history. This carries on today since they our forefathers are still here.




This part of scripture is describing the events that lead to the end of this age. They are future events culminating in final judgement.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


Don't bother. I'm still not sure what his position is on G1.9+0.3. He brings it up in discussions regarding brown dwarfs. Then when I point out that it is a supernova remnant he then posts links that supports this, but continues to make comments regarding it being a brown dwarf.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome
 

You really think G.19 is Nibiru?

I don't see anything in the paper about the relative motion of G1.9. Can you provide a source for that?

But do you really think an object can move 25,000 light years in 4 years? A perfect example of what I was talking about. You claim 25,000 light years is 25 million miles. You think something can travel 25,000 light years in 4 years. You don't have the basic knowledge to understand the things you read so you turn them into something you want them to say.
edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254
 


edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome
 


And your point is? It was 25,000 LY away three years ago. Even if it were moving toward us (which I have seen nothing to suggest that) it would still be 25,000 LY away. If it were moving at the speed of light (which it isn't) it still take another 24,997 years to reach us. So, I fail to see why you keep bringing this up in discussions regarding Nibiru. It's almost like you're taking what was stated in the unscientific and fallacious Starviewer Team's paper and combining it with actual facts regarding G1.9+0.3 to create a wholly confusing theory that makes no sense.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


haha.. ok i see i kan agree with that! But tell me one thing thouh. Becouse i wanted to ask you for a wille now.. what do you think of all the stories ebout the accient civilitations? I meen can we just discredit it just like that becouse they are old?

Thx


Messias



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adonsa
Hi,
Hope this query isn't redundant. Please correct me if I use the wrong terminology.

Have the likely trajectories been determined for the Nibiru approach and pass-by of Earth, particularly the closest, furtherists, and most likely? Given that Nibiru's mass is 5 times the Earth, that's known, has anyone (probably a member of ATS) prepared a chart or table depicting the effects on the Earth at various trajectories of Nibiru?

In other words, greatest pass-by distance = X miles and yields what effects on Earth?
nearest pass-by distance = Y miles and worst-case effects on Earth.

And then the probabilities of trajectories that are plotted.

Then, will the accuracy of such predictions improve (it would seem so) as the Earth to Nibiru distance decreases?



There is no Nibiru. Therefore, no trajectory, no mass, no effects.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sounds like Rupert Murdoch has expanded in to Russia now....



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
currently in india all the water has turned salty, this has upset everyone...
I want to say salt water is pretty darn bitter...



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by smurfy
 

It could be. But I don't really understand what you mean. The second image is a microwave radiation overlay, it wouldn't necessarily match the IRAS overlay.


No, the second image is infrared, these are the two I refer to from Guitarist,

i2.photobucket.com...

i2.photobucket.com...

As regards the two images, you can't overlay one over the other, the parameters are different in no particular order.



posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Still no Nibiru???





top topics



 
129
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join