It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Copper is being stolen cause people are unemployed and need money .
Go drop a fridge in front of your yard and see how fast it disappears.
It's the economy,not the Annunaki!

edit on 14-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

I was making an example of mixing truth and lore.
Sheesh! Lighten up.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ZIPMATT

What do you call spaceobs.org then ? We have the dimensions : massive . We have the dates : soon . We have the earthquake correlations : many . We even have the discoverer (an amateur) : Elenin
Even the dimensions of the scope he spotted it with : 18 inch

The actual dimensions of comet C/201X-1 are actually not very impressive. The nucleus is under four kilometers across, which means its mass is negligible. Its coma is 100,000 kilometers across, which means it is not very dense or unusually large for a comet. The earthquake "correlations" have been shown to be spurious many, many times on many, many different threads here. The discoverer himself discounts that it is any danger. At least people are starting to believe he's a real person!

For real brother DJW > he is the man, too . We owe him our lives : enough said . *zipmatt zips his own big fat gob shut*

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I dont think you have to worry about an X planet showing up and causing our extinction.
How about all the stuff us humans are doing to the planet, thats more likely to cause our demise.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

yes. everyone is waiting for phage to tell them that everything is ok and that TPTB are not trying to keep anything from them.

Who in God's name is phage? And any clues why I should care what he/she thinks?

I ask because his/her name has been mentioned twice on this thread. Anyone care to give me a heads up on this?

I'm gonna be sorry I asked, huh?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
FOCUS ON THE TOPIC PLS PEOPLE

when i looked for планета Нибиру in google (Planet Nibiru), the same type of website appear which we are used to, blogs etc..not from ant institue or any trusted media broadcaster.

This is leaning me towards the HOAX bin since i believe that the clips showed are taken off context, maybe for example they are all talking about the death of sichin and what he studied...put them together in a nice clip and there you go..over 100 flags and 100 posts for nothing

have a heineken

edit on 14-8-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

he is the guy the suckers all deify : but you may detect a touch of sarcasm from those not so gullible . I doubt he comes to this thread : they'd much sooner you think December 21 2012 Nibiru Bull is real .
but keep on thinking on > what is there related that is real ?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Casius,

After letting the big boys slog it out a few rounds *cough...20 odd pages* will chime in now that activity has died down.

Firstly, some coincidences. Factual.

Russia to build 5000 bomb shelters by 2012.
FEMA buying 17 million odd dehydrated meals if not more now.
Space community showing very keen interest in this (not-so) boring comet care of Leonid Elenins site

Now a correction. DJW...coma exceeds 200,000km...so says Leonid Elenin so you're playing that down somewhat, but that is still small compared to Hale-Bopp's coma so no biggie/genuine error there on your behalf.

Finally, the covered image in google sky. During that video it shows images that also appear in the video of this thread where I went on further in the thread, facts of which I have mentioned to both Phage and DJW before in preious threads, and neither have provided me with a 'perfect' answer. The issue I have is the below:

The image in question from Google Sky

Now, the same image with microwave added

Now the same location on different website Wikisky

Wikisky and Skymap use the same images, but different website nonetheless

Now on Microsofts own Worldwide Telescope (image, at a distance)

Notice the small black square in the centre, notice the solid rectangle pixel covering what looks like a green tinged light source just to the left of the black square

Now the image a bit closer

Now the image from the previously discussed thread OP youtube vid image screencap

Now the image from this OP's youtube vid image screencap

You all can decide.

edit on 14-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I guess you missed it, here it is again.

Here is the source image (from IRAS in the 60 micron band)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fdf3ac8923c.png[/atsimg]

What is seen is two infrared sources. Their PSC designations are 13458-0823 and 13459-0812. All lot of what is seen seems be be internal reflections produced by the optics of the telescope.

One is listed as a star forming region here:
13458-0823

The other is cataloged here:
13459-0812

With a declination of -8 degrees, you don't have to be in Antarctica (or even the southern hemisphere) for them to be in your sky.
edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Your first link 404'd

Second and third, still no solid photo's of these things.

And the first link is fixed, and sorted, and I concur, this is the same image and we have no reason to doubt what is being told so I am once again happy with this explanation.

Cheers.

Are you at all curious as to why it's not showing on any of these sites?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Not really.
Those sites are astronomy toys. They're fun but there are many examples of missing data and odd stitching of images. The "issues" are resolvable by going to the original sources.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is what i found in the Leo Constellation in normal view and infrared, seems to be something there in infrared and part blocked out with a box. normal view nothing.

i2.photobucket.com...

i2.photobucket.com...

Make your own conclusions on the photos, to me it looks like something is there, to what i have no idea.

The Op's video seems like a piece together video. make of it as you will.

Can't say one way or the other if any of this is true or not about the existence of Nibiru. But it seems Governments around the world are worried about something with the bunker building, if its a war, natural disaster or from space. They have been preparing for something.

This planet has gone through a lot of changes internally and from spaceborne objects. species have come and gone.

Man has only been here for a very short amount of time. But yet we think we know everything about everything.
We barely scraped the surface,

We have lost most of all written, craved and drawing's accounts of all human history along with any advancements in technologies caused by wars or natural disasters. only remnants remain.

In the early days of war the winning side would try to erase everything pointing to the existence of the losing side.
The winner would use the stones of buildings to rebuild their own structures, gold, silver and all metals melted down and reused for weapons and jewelry, all books and writings destroyed. We piece stuff together and come up with theories conclusions most based on very little evidence and say this is what happened. unless you where their and eye witnessed it. I'd say its a pretty lose distorted interpretation on what you believe or not or was told to say.

Its a little hard to know what really happened. through earths history, core samples tell us a lot but not the whole story. there's a lot we have dismissed or missed and a lot we have no clue about at all.

I guess we will just have to wait and see for ourselves if this comes to pass or its just like any other day the sun comes up and goes down like it did the day before,

But from old stories, drawings and myths the ancients tell a story or give a warning, we should take heed of what they had to say. History has a way of repeating its self.

I'll keep my mind open and explore both sides of this.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Are you at all curious as to why it's not showing on any of these sites?

If they all have independent satellite sources, then this seems outstandingly odd, even suspicious.

Does anyone know where these various astronomy tools get their data?

Could it be that this 'censorship' occurred only once and they all get their data from that one censored satellite feed?

If so, why would this info be censored by the owners of that satellite?

Or, do they all have their own satellites? That would make this very curious indeed...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by guitarist

You seem to have missed something.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Not tools. Toys. The real tools are the original sources.
They get their data from the same sources. One of which I pointed out above.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was typing up my reply, when that was posted. i'll check it out. thx

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What makes me laugh are all the fools paying untold millions for renovated nuclear launch bunkers, apparently if they were flooded over they only have air for 30 hours..

Even if they store it there's not enough room to do it for sufficient quantities

Great investment

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I let this video bin checked out on this site

They all confirm the validity of the spoken words

www.livemocha.com...

Re: Hey Anya Message: На этой недели на небе появился новый объект, слабая красноватая точка. К маю 2011 её можно будет увидеть невооружённым глазом. Это тёмная планета Нибиру. Её гравитационная сила тяжелее земной, и в конце 2012 года она приблизиться к земле на минимальное расстояние, и 2/3 население земли погибнет. Она приближается к Земле раз в 3600 лет , её называют "планетой богов". Вообщем 21 декабря 2012 года будет конец света =)

-----Original Message-----
Hello I am Richard from the Netherlands. I wanted to ask you if you can confirm te translation of this video www.youtube.com... If you want somehing from me, let me know. Thanks in advance. Gr Richard

edit on 14-8-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I will tell you right now, the Ozarks are not a place to be. I just moved the heck away from there, as fast as I could because there were threats of floods, earthquakes, and severe tornadoes. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be in a cave when an earthquake happens. I should probably also say, that I'm known for going by my instincts, and I felt dark energy over there. It was so intense, that yes..I packed up my whole family and moved away.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Violetshy because: error

edit on 14-8-2011 by Violetshy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

But only if its a planet and not an intelligently controlled one

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal

Originally posted by inven104u2
I do not know how to take this assessment of the planet that is coming? I guess that I will see when it is near. The Bible is pretty correct on the events that will be coming our way form the heaven's above. I also wonder, with great concern, why did N.A. S.A. decide to pull the Shuttles out of service? I think there is something going on that they, TPTB are not wanting us to know.

Our economy is not doing so well, that's why many things are going to be cut back.

May not be the case. Looks like they have cut back our tracing of origins and had shut down our path to growth and enlightenment citing lack of money and economic doom. Coincidence? I really hope it is.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join