It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I dont know who did that vid, but whoever they are they've read too many threads on here.
They were using all sorts of ATS conspiracies. They could've done with using some decent vid editing software like.

I personally dont think we're doomed in the next year or so, it'll just be another comet fly-by. If, and that's a big IF, this planet X is a big extinction ball, quite frankly who cares about "preparing ourselves"? We'll be dead anyway. Who wants to live on once the Earth has been trashed? Have you not felt a little depressed watching after-apocalypse based films like Mad Max, etc.? Kill me now Nibiru!
edit on 14-8-2011 by Postdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
reply to post by backinblack

I believe that it would be found out regardless, as I've said. So the question of "would they tell us" is pointless. Read the post that was just made. We would know, regardless of what BS they tried to sell. So yes I think they'd just come clean because it wouldn't be easy to hide so close to the alleged date.

p.s. Think of what would happen if they did lie, and someone found out before it happened. The lie on top of panic would send the population into a bloody frenzy of rage.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

I beg to differ.

If it is true, then they are caught between a rock and a hard place.

Here are three scenarios.

Tell the public:

The outcome will be chaotic. The global economy and most trade would come to a standstill as many people would stop working. Certain government officials and selected citizens would have a hard time making their way to the bunkers. Riots would breakout everywhere, all kinds of crazy # would go down.

Don't tell the public:

The public still finds out anyway and all the crazy # happens regardless.

Don't tell the public:

Only small groups of people believe that something is amiss. All of the government officials and selected citizens make it to their bunkers safely just before the SHTF.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Here are three scenarios.

There's a fourth..

THEY start a story that a "HUGE" body is approaching which is easy to discredit while a smaller, undetectable object approaches...

Who the heck knows what they think,say or do ??

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Here's a real scenario for you. The government hides it from the people. A private party finds out or someone within the government leaks and several billion people that know they are going to die get angry at their government and incite riots. You realize you'd have been better off to take the "honest" route and at least tell them before they're capable of finding out for themselves.

You really think a person that knows this is going to keep it a secret? What's the point? We'd all die anyways!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
My advice to the people who are scared and believe this is to get out some more and enjoy the rest of the time you have! My prediction is something similar to what has happened with the other end of world conspiracies. They pass and everything continues as normal!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by jbmitch

I guess everyone is waiting for Phage to comment lol.

As soon as I saw the words Jewish Masonic Order I fairly much moved on. All the usual suspects mentioned, you don't find that a little strange?

tell you the truth..thats the most part which frightened me

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

There would be many reasons to keep it a secret IMO, but that's all it is, my opinion...

I do know for a fact however that the Government is more than capable of lying to us..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

There would be many reasons to keep it a secret IMO, but that's all it is, my opinion...

I do know for a fact however that the Government is more than capable of lying to us..

Wait, what? Our government lies to us? How long has this been going on?

On a serious note. IF Nibiru is real and is on a path to collide with or wreak havoc upon our planet, a secret like this would be very hard to keep. The best way to keep a secret of this magnitude is to not keep it at all. Instead, flood the sheeple with so much info, one piece contradicting the one prior and so on, that no one has a clue which is true and which is BS.

Disinformation campaigns work for everything else, why not just continue the trend.

If it's going to happen there isn't a thing any of us can do. Me, personally. I am going to do my best to deplete the world's supply of beer so as not to leave any for those Annunaki bastards.
edit on 14-8-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I'm telling you that in my opinion thinking a government or any human on earth could keep that secret is just crazytalk.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I'm telling you that in my opinion thinking a government or any human on earth could keep that secret is just crazytalk.

Between 60,000 to 130,000 people worked on the manhattan project and it remained a secret right up until the bomb was first dropped in Japan.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 20wEaReEvOlViNg12

I have spent alot of time in Russia, I am married to a Russian, and have many friends in Russia. And yes they are just as funny and fun loving as any other culture. Why do people assume Russians have no humor?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

Between 60,000 to 130,000 people worked on the manhattan project and it remained a secret right up until the bomb was first dropped in Japan.

Precisely! Compartmentalizing works wonders. You know only the piece of the puzzle you need to know.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Why? Because they had incentive, to shut their mouths. Where is the incentive to not blow the whistle if you know death is coming for everyone and everything? There can't possibly be any unless someone has a gun to your head and you would like to see your family one more time before you go. How about families? If you knew could you NOT tell your family?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Why? Because they had incentive, to shut their mouths. Where is the incentive to not blow the whistle if you know death is coming for everyone and everything? There can't possibly be any unless someone has a gun to your head and you would like to see your family one more time before you go. How about families? If you knew could you NOT tell your family?

Because only a very limited percentage of 6,775,235,700 can be preserved.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Do you really think those most likely to find evidence do not realize what it is that they're looking for? You can't find a needle in a haystack if you have no idea what a needle looks like! If you find the needle then you know the needle is there. The needle being a large celestial body hellbent on Earth's destruction.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Bull. No one would survive. Those that tried would get a slow death.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Bull. No one would survive. Those that tried would get a slow death.

You are not far from the mark.

MT 24:21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now--and never to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
ok, lets just a minute take this a given fact in the video on page 1.. a smaller object is passing earth in 2012 and the solar flares could hurt us in an immense, cataclysmic way.

- why the heck dont TPTB aka NWO use their high tech weapons to destroy this object before it hits.
- it is THEM doing chem trails and HAARP, so THIS is CREATING the FACTS this can happen AT ALL.
( the video shows our magnetic shields are down )
- why do they build bunkes and dont inform people

doesnt this show that IN FACT THIS maybe the scenario THEY want to USE?
Perhaps THIS object is something different.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Here is the guy who started all this planet X business, and he was instructed in what to put in those books!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Now wait a minute here. This thing(nibiru) is said to be aproaching us from the southern hemisphere and is currently only visible from like antarctica right? Okay so then how is the sun in the video? Imagine if you will the sun with earth orbiting it. As we all know the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Okay. So now imagine a straight line off of the south pole pointing straight toward nibiru . If nibiru's approach is coming up this imaginary line from below earth how then can we have a video showing the sun and then suddenly from the right appears nibiru? I dont get it.
See what I am saying? How would a telescope which is from this perspective looking down be able to see the sun? This thing in the video around the 4:19 mark looks more like saturn and its moons to me.
edit on 8/14/1111 by Iwasneverhere because: (no reason given)

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join