It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
sorry to burst your bubble a little bit, but the galaxies are just not that interesting. sure they are interesting if you've never seen them before...but after that they are just places people live. it's almost like UFOs, they are interesting only until you figure out they are the most boring thing anyone could ever want to see. but just take my word for it. there are no demons. the galaxy isn't populated with peace loving pot smoking aliens. their worlds are not utopias. they are not thinking of earth. they have their own societies, have theirs own issues, and if they happen to establish relations with earth, then they do. if not, then they don't. sorry...the universe is not a movie. the universe is not the bible. the universe, all of the universes, are just places where beings live.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
de·mon·ize/ˈdēməˌnīz/
Verb: Portray as wicked and threatening.

I've read the OP and I also glanced over a few replies on the first page, and it's apparent to what's happening here.

I'll just cut to the chase and say one thing, and that's we as human beings living in a world built on religion, are being manipulated and lied to on a very important, yet hazy and fuzzy piece of our history.

With that said, if you sit back and reflect on absolutely every single thing you read about "demons" and relate it to ET's, doesn't it strike you as odd that it fits the bill 100%? Couldn't this be a REALLY strange coincidence that absolutely every negative factoid on these entities matches up, to the point that it would raise a red flag within your mind of things being a little TOO on point?

Now I am not going against your beliefs with being a "follower of Christ" and I'm not thrashing the holy scriptures but there's something very important which we overlook quite instinctively, not because it's our fault but because we are brought up from a very young age to do exactly that, overlook and follow blindly with no questions.

I appreciate that this thread was thrown up because it truly shows you're curious and want to connect with people, ask questions so you learn more, but it's time for you to open your eyes and mind, and see that correlation between Aliens and Demons is merely just a re-skin (re-branding if you will) of a simple, yet very important subject.

Aliens since the beginning of time have been a mysterious force with our species, due to the fact that religion controlled our civilizations and the only way to maintain a hold on the people was to instill fear within the general population on anything outside of their control. Now, back then for anything that isn't understood or made clear right away, is instantly DEMONized (emphasized on the word Demon obviously) and thrown into the box of "Evil, The Devil, Don't Question It, Bad For You." It's the typical Cowboys and Indians mentality that makes statements such as "Aliens = Nephilim (Demons) become conjured up and brought out into the world to yet again seed the mind that there's this "supernatural evil force among us" when it's the EXACT opposite.

If aliens were brought to light in a positive connotation at the beginning of time, not only would we question our existence and not just right away agree on 1 single reasoning as we do now (God) but Religion would have no power, there would be no typical "Cowboy and Indian" scenario for you to believe in and life through, thus the world would be looking more to the stars rather than down into books which would breed an entirely different species, and that right there isn't part of what THEY (the orchestrates) want.

You don't need to fear what you don't know, and you also don't need to take the context of what you read in a scripture verbatim because it was written in a DIFFERENT AGE with one principal in mind, and that's "We do not understand it, thus we Demonize it so it is never questioned or looked into ever again, and we strengthen the good guys vs bad guys scenario along with our power."

In closing, yes I'm sure in the universe there's evil species of aliens, just like there's people with bad intentions on this planet of ours, but that isn't to say that all aliens are Demons and are out to eat our heads. It's quite the opposite and in due time, the veil will be lifted for all of us to see with our own eyes and the new, refreshed world shall begin.

Little interesting factoid for those whom don't know;

An Apocalypse (Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.

Cited: en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting that "Religious Scriptures" that are meant for you to follow and have faith in, would entice fear and hopelessness with such a powerful word within their own writings, when the definition is the EXACT opposite, also in a positive light. Now, if they Demonize a single word, what's stopping them from demonizing an entire subject, in this case Aliens. Just think about it.

Everything and everyone you love will be okay, you just need to stop playing their game.

Good day.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I am a Christian. I know Jesus and am a believer in God and I read the Bible.... apparantly more than you do.

Question for you: You stated that you "know" Jesus. Can you prove the existence of Jesus? That he ever existed at all? Do you have a photo? I am not calling you out, but I know some people who are offering a great deal of cash for proof of Jesus's existence, and if you have proof, I would spilt it with you. Must be genuine records, ancient documents, stone carvings, and so on, New Testament is not allowed as proof. Please U2 me me if you have such proof.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Someone had better inform NASA that their shuttles are being surrounded by Demons!! Believing in the invisible man is one thing. But to explain away visitors from other planets as being demons? For christs sake wake up! (Excuse the pun)

Roswell was real. If it wasn't, then why in the hell did agents visit every family in the town and threaten their families and them that if they opened their mouths regarding the Saucer crash they would all be dead. Only on their deathbeds did some of them speak up. And Lt Philip Corso was a great source of intelligence regarding this crash especially how the Alien technology was back engineered to give us some of the technology we have today.

I have seen 4 UFO's in the last few years. I can see what they are. They are not Satanic chariots. Anyone who believes Aliens are demons is not firing on all thrusters. And after reading what the Op said I think that's the most accurate way to describe what has been said.

Hitler was possessed..........ROFL

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott495
reply to post by MasterGemini

You obviously have not read any of my posts. Go check some then come back with torch and pitchfork. You are new here so I will inform you that there is a two line policy in these forums.

erm you asked someone to prove their view and I asked you to prove yours. pretty reasonable if you ask me.

yep im new but what do you mean a 2 line policy? I had a look but couldnt find.

Btw if you read my posts Im a netural. i dont beleive in God but using the same locic i also dont agree with most of the points rubbbishing the bible. Im here for discussion and hate wild statements with no proof to back them up from both sides.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Scott495 because: (no reason given)

I never said who/what I believe in.

You clearly do not understand any of my posts......

I asked all those attacking the op saying spirits don't exist and so on and so on to actually go and perform some of these rituals to discover for themselves the truth. Where did I ever mention God in there? I didn't and you made up some response thinking I was going to argue bible verses with you but I wont.

Maybe you will realize that you have to experience these things for yourself.

But instead all there is here mostly fools not reading posts and thinking they are leaving funny one liners.

Avoiding One-Line Post Warnings
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Couldn't find the one line policy eh? Here you go.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Amen Brudda

2nd

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
UFOs are demonic. If a person does a thorough investigation into this you will find that the main 'message' UFO occupants preach is this....Christ didn't do any work on the cross for the sins of mankind. Why would 'aliens from space' fly a kazillion miles to tell us that? That's because they didn't. They are nothing more than fallen angels who can appear and disappear at will. The same entities responsible for hauntings, crop circles, marian apparitions and all of the paranormal lies.

Jesus christ is TRUTH, WAY, AND LIFE. EVERYTHING JESUS SAYS IS PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OF MANKIND. FOLLOW HIS WORDS.
edit on 13-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

The one you call "Christ" is an ET himself, from the Pleiadies System, as is his Father, Jehovah. Are they "fallen angels," or Demonic creatures?" Better wise up some, ET is coming here on a rescue mission, and will not be taking those screaming about demons and satans.
Try following the words left by the man, instead of making the man into a God. ET Beings are not "demons," that is nothing more than church dogma. To end, I will ask you like I asked another Christian in this thread. Can you provide proof of Jesus existence, records, ancient documents, stone carvings, etc? I know two men who are offering a great deal of money for any proof. Sorry the Roman authored NT is not allowed as proof.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Really? Technically all your evidence is hearsay and eye witness accounts.

Bring me the physical specimen because until then you are just as unfounded as the op.

LOL!

You can be as insulting as you like but you cannot prove things either way so what is your point exactly?

edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Oh and invisible man right here
Cloak of invisibility en.wikipedia.org...
Optical Camouflage (Invisible Cloak)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Sightings throughout the millenia, photo evidence, video evidence. Military Eye Witness testimony. Way more proof for Alien Visitation than anything that was ever written in the Bible.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Your entire argument is based on the teachings of the Bible. The Bible is fraudulent and has been rewriiten many times by Biblical scholars with most of the truth, either twisted or turned into blatant lies. Why do you think the Roman Catholic church banned some of the Gospels (Gospel of Thomas etc) from the Bible and now uses the Bible to empower itself. Organised religion is the biggest deception & crime against humanity with one goal and that is to keep us dumbed down and in a state of fear.

Priest says Hell is an invention of the church to control people with fear.

The OP argument isn't based on the Bible at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

Sightings throughout the millenia, photo evidence, video evidence. Military Eye Witness testimony. Way more proof for Alien Visitation than anything that was ever written in the Bible.

All hearsay

I want the physical evidence presented you are claiming exists.

Present it or you are just as full of it as the OP.

Seriously, absolutely NO difference.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

The Theory as a whole is though. If you watch any of their documentaries you will find your self bombarded by verses from the Bible which could be interpreted in another way and talk of mystical creatures that havent been proven to exist.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Ok i'll go into space and get some of this evidence.

I would want to see physical proof of Angles and Demons.

And dont you dare compare the overwhelming about of poof for Alien Visitation to the vicious over whelming lies and BS spewed by the Bible. Unlike Religion the UFO Phenomenon has Evidence.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

reply to post by kykweer

The Theory as a whole is though. If you watch any of their documentaries you will find your self bombarded by verses from the Bible which could be interpreted in another way and talk of mystical creatures that havent been proven to exist.

How about the founder of JPL Jack Parsons being a spirit worshipper with Aleister Crowely?

Richard Hoagland 1/6 Parsons Crowley NASA & the Occult
www.youtube.com...

Yet another spirit worshiper. . . . . . kinda hard to debunk Dr. Parsons I would think?

They say we were "helped" they don't really say by what

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

lol grey's are short? Have you ever seen one? If there are aliens visiting earth...where are they? Don't say the UFO sightings or strange lights either thats a big laugh

link   

Even if spirits were real i know they cant Manifest into Aliens and Especially not Alien Space Craft. How the hell is that possible. Well its not, just failed interpretation and flawed Theorizing by Religious Nuts.

link   

Ok i'll go into space and get some of this evidence.

I would want to see physical proof of Angles and Demons.

And dont you dare compare the overwhelming about of poof for Alien Visitation to the vicious over whelming lies and BS spewed by the Bible. Unlike Religion the UFO Phenomenon has Evidence.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

Several times the point has been made that these entities are viewed with the minds eye.

Spiritual beings... meaning not physical.... are you serious?
You are not presenting much to back up your claims here.....

You obviously hate religion with intense passion but that has nothing at all to do with evidence of any kind.

Where have I ever made any Bible quotes or references? I didn't yet you attack me with some inherent claim that I am a "bible thumper" yet I have not once used it to prove anything.

grow up and stop clownin

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Where are your Angels and Demons? I dont see any out side or in my house. And there has never been one even remotely solid piece of proof of such Mystical Creatures.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

I never said anything about angels or demons so go on somewhere dude

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Zeer0

I never said anything about angels or demons so go on somewhere dude

Don't worry they are just here to troll and attack people without any evidence.

These are not the type of open minded people who will go out and reserve judgement until they have actual experience themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join