It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I believe in a higher power but this is bull#

No proof, no belief is coming from me.

Let's just finish that quote of your tagline then:
"......But no. In the end we are nothing like you. We are...(chuckles)...immortal. Because we drink the true blood, blood that is living, organic and human. Hmmm. And that is the truth......"

So, as you obviously do worship a higher power, but it's certainly not God. Which again gives a warning to others on this board. You come on here for a purpose, so that others are deceived. You obviously do believe in a "higher" power. You've yet provided further evidence in support of demons. Thank you.

Haha what a comical reply!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

But you said they intend everyone to kill each other anyway, so why wait thousands of years when the "elite" today simply depend on instant gratification?

Unless you mean the elite can also bend space and time, well if they had Godly powers then why didn't they just whip everyone in the world to build them a palace as big as europe 2000 years ago?

edit on 14-8-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
i believe that religion is almost primitive...atleast in the western culture, I was raised christian till about 16, but still always researched it.
Aliens, demons, either way, we have a polarity, good, evil, God, devil, w.e

what if God was half the name, the other half, Evil?
(Godevil)
godo-eVil
ha anyway,
if aliens are demons, we'd be burning right now,
most likely atleast, the entire biblical story right now is just as legit, as the US's government
"i vote for obama, (even though i know 9/11 was a inside job....but w.e i want peace!)
stupid
ignore the ant.
ignorant.

have faith in god, allah, zeus, horus, w.e
let that be your reality,
I have my beliefs, and I believe "we are the imaginations of ourselves,"
but before you really hear anything i have to say....

let books fill you knowledge, and have YOU fill your beliefs, and not vice-versa, especially if your the type of person to pass your stupid ignorant ways of life to your children, making them very materialistic, and thus creating a fear based country, like the USA

eat your dogma, stick it in your books, and read the words of man.

god is not vengeful, god is life.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Actually I have followed this entire thread. I do understand your request for proof, but the same as people wanting proof of extra terrestrial origin, it has to be made by the individual. I accept the Bible as God's truth, therefore I have something else to go on. I found a very good summary for you if you're interested, it's called
UFOs: Demonic Activity & Elaborate Hoaxes Meant To Deceive Mankind. www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...
Please disregard the URL address if it bothers you, but please just give it a read.

I'm sorry but I'm unable to cut and paste from it. Page 12 Whitley Strieber kind of sums up the thought process going on in this thread..
Again, we can't offer you proof just like no one can offer undeniable proof of extraterrestrials. However, the overwhelming religious doctrines from all over the world - that of spirits/demons/evil - can ADD to whatever body of "proof" that you have collected. I hope that I said that right.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rstnh01

what if God was half the name, the other half, Evil? (Godevil) godo-eVil ha anyway, if aliens are.....

This is what your life's travels and "deep" research have uncovered...?

It really should scare the living hell out of anyone listening. America has been running down that very road for a number of years...we are now living what it has produced.

You are, however doing a good job of proving the His existence...and the script he provided...which you are following all to well.

* And to steer back onto topic...
You may really want to take another look at the true impact of what was 1st pointed out here. The results will likely be catastrophe in either scenario...due to our combined ignorance.

edit on 14-8-2011 by PatientZer0 because: * addition

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
i was only typing my thoughts.
I dont think i really need to explain everything on this forum,
I dont really have to explain anything, since this is a forum, a open disscusion also this is not in the religious section, its in the conspiracies in religion topic, lol
but regardless, aliens demons, if the aliens are "dark" then most likely physically we're screwed, if the demons are real, then "God" will do his holy doings. save the ones who need to be saved, leave the others to burn.

oh thank you, you just reminded me of a post i want to start.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Your entire argument is based on the teachings of the Bible. The Bible is fraudulent and has been rewriiten many times by Biblical scholars with most of the truth, either twisted or turned into blatant lies. Why do you think the Roman Catholic church banned some of the Gospels (Gospel of Thomas etc) from the Bible and now uses the Bible to empower itself. Organised religion is the biggest deception & crime against humanity with one goal and that is to keep us dumbed down and in a state of fear.

Priest says Hell is an invention of the church to control people with fear.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
and thats how the cookie crumbles.
goood stuff.
I dont know why people look into this bible, and go to the roots, at least research something, not reread it over and over, i mean even going to church, is just a place where they sort of peer pressure you into it, then have everyone Shepard each other, to make it the "right thing" because no body wants to be a black sheep, in the holy house.
I respect anyone who is religious, I just don't respect, the religion.
you can be a follower of God, and still not be part of this corrupted system.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
No, aliens are no nephilim or demons.

Sentient species that have just so happened to evolve on a planet that isn't Earth are in fact, you may be surprised to hear, not the characters of a random extant Earth religion.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
No..!!

Aliens = Aliens and Nephilim (Demons) = Pure Fantasy.

lol

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

31. Both seem capable of interfering with electrical equipment.

Uh-Oh! I'm an alien/demon then. I interfere with electrical equipment.

If you watch "Exorcist; The Beginning", when the priest is looking at someone's sketchbook, it's filled with sketches of Reptilians....you know, like the 7-8 foot tall ones?

This image is constantly put out there......

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Originally posted by nastyj
If you can guys please read my long ass posts, im sure you will find alot of answers there..

I swear there is not enough muslims on these threads cos i see way too many of these debates where i know islam can add so much insight to :/

Everyone knocks religion because of christianity and biblical teachings etc... yet when it comes to Islam people knock it because of terrorists and derka derka lol.. There is so much knowledge you will find about science etc in Islam if yall did your research..

Have you ever read The Ra Material/The Law of One? I find it interesting that this other dimensional group states that it is responsible for mankind's free will and that it also gave instruction to Mohammed as he had the ability to understand them.

You post stating that 2 angels were sent here made me think of this.

Hmm nope i havent, give me a brief summary of the book? Is i a good read yeah? Hmm The thing is Muhammad conversed with archangel Gabriel (AS) not Harut or Marut. Though We are taught that Mohammed did indeed talk and convert a huge group of Djinn to Islam, but i think that was long afterwards.. not sure when though :/

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

You obviously have not read any of my posts. Go check some then come back with torch and pitchfork. You are new here so I will inform you that there is a two line policy in these forums.

erm you asked someone to prove their view and I asked you to prove yours. pretty reasonable if you ask me.

yep im new but what do you mean a 2 line policy? I had a look but couldnt find.

Btw if you read my posts Im a netural. i dont beleive in God but using the same locic i also dont agree with most of the points rubbbishing the bible. Im here for discussion and hate wild statements with no proof to back them up from both sides.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Scott495 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Your entire argument is based on the teachings of the Bible. The Bible is fraudulent and has been rewriiten many times by Biblical scholars with most of the truth, either twisted or turned into blatant lies. Why do you think the Roman Catholic church banned some of the Gospels (Gospel of Thomas etc) from the Bible and now uses the Bible to empower itself. Organised religion is the biggest deception & crime against humanity with one goal and that is to keep us dumbed down and in a state of fear.

Priest says Hell is an invention of the church to control people with fear.

You've got that down to a 'T'. That's what I said. I was watching the news earlier today and it was talking about some priests in Holland that don't believe in God but continue to preach. That's fair enough. Those guys know that God does not exist but continue to preach parts of the bible that teach morals.

Just a pity the early Christians knew of no morals when they were slaying the muslims during the crusades. Thou shalt not kill must be an exception to the rule.

Hmm.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Never mix God and Jesus BS with Aliens.

What I find amusing about your post is that you consider God and Jesus BS but Aliens....fine, no problem!!
A Creator is not as far fetched as one might think it is simply that science is yet to catch up and the two; Science and a Creator Source are not mutually exclusive. There is supporting mathematical data to suggest intelligent design. The Fibonacci sequence is a place to start and then you have quantum research on the verge of discovering a god particle.
What I am more inclined to call BS on is Alien life forms coming billions of light years through space to engage a more primitive race in vile, seemingly useless experiments designed to create fear in the victim for years on end without ever seeming to change their modus operandi. These "Aliens" as you refer to them leave no physical evidence of encounters, always operate under the cover of darkness, are all malevolent and have an agenda that consists of instilling fear and pain in their victims/humanity. They hide, they lie, they do not like Jesus, shrink away from the name and they do not like righteous courage or anger when they are caught by a lucid human.
Why would super intelligent aliens with such advanced technology from some far off galaxy to all outward appearances display the characteristics of a human Arch type if not to mislead and deceive. They have all the hallmarks of demonic entities but sure, call them malevolent entities if the terminology makes you feel better. I don't buy the Alien theory, all is clearly not what it appears to be and the more serious research done is beginning to uncover a very sinister spiritual phenomena that has been plaguing mankind since we began scratching crude pictures on cave walls.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I knew someone who thought it was demons causing her car to break down, and she'd open the hood and try to cast them out. OP, you and her would have gotten along nicely.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hitler and Stalin were under demonic influence? Give me a break. If aliens were just demons then why now?? Why not WW2 why not earlier? Why is it our generation is the one to "go to hell". Perhaps we could think with a little common sense and not religious fear mongering. Maybe they are aliens from other planets. If their smarter which they clearly are then I'm sure they would know the effects of landing on a planet that isn't ready for disclosure. All the religious freaks would grab their crosses and crucify an alien for belief it was a demon. That's why they won't land...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

The bible also says they were stripped of there apparel (clothing).

They go naked.

And have horrible faces.

I don't know about you, but that sounds like the description of a grey to me.

As I was reading the numerous pages in this thread and find the opinions fascinating I am wondering where in the bible the above statements are found. I have been looking myself and have yet to find the biblical reference to them being stripped of apparel and having horrible faces. I would appreciate the verse references please. I am watching the videos currently and will post an opinion to all this a bit later but the expanded info would help.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What's the best way for Satan to deceive non-religious people? By making them think that instead of demons that the are worshiping, making contact with, and even loving that instead they are aliens. People need to wake up to the truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Think of it more like the physical body they inhabited was "killed". Like a fighter pilot ejecting from a destroyed jet. Also keep in mind that "demon", "alien", "angels" are all just words created by people so that there's a benchmark of understanding on what is being discussed during the times. What is an "alien" to us may have been a "demon" to people thousands of years ago. Who knows, maybe they were right and we're the wrong ones. (and I'm not saying ALL aliens are demonic)

Similarly, western pacific peoples called airplanes "big shiny birds" during WWII... well we know for a fact our airplanes aren't big shiny avians with flapping wings that lay giant eggs rights?
I agree that in ancient times people could have witnessed extra-terrestrial beings and labeled them as "demons", "angels", and/or "gods". It is strange though because according to ancient writings it seems as if these things were seen all the time, but today with all our technology we still haven't gotten a good look at one.

I wish that we could go back in time and see what those people were seeing and maybe we could interpret things better. Who knows, if we could go back in time and see these things and write them down as these ancient people did, it may make their writings look completely different.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join