It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

You have done a fine job of bringing this to the ears...

But they do not hear...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by stevcolx

Wow. I really couldnt of said this any better. But your words will fall on def ears with this one. Reigion makes people blind and ignorant. Its a shame people still believe in it.

Star for you my good man.

I think that everyone has to learn how to disagree. We say the same about non-believers. "TPTB" have so ingrained your beliefs in every way that you are blinded, that you now cannot accept God. But that's what they wanted to accomplish, and it worked on you. They know the repercussions but unfortunately you don't .
Peace.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatientZer0

You have done a fine job of bringing this to the ears...

But they do not hear...

There pride will blind them from the truth. This is why Jesus said we should humble ourselves like a little child.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I believe in a higher power but this is bull#

No proof, no belief is coming from me.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

A big premise... "evil". Is God not able to stop it? Not willing? What kind of supreme being is that? A "loving" one? It doesn't seem so. Am I to "learn a lesson" from this experience? I already know it.

Christ is Christ. Jesus was a man and the "gods" are capable of be-ing in this dimension or others if they will it. Will they manifest? Will the Christ manifest first? I can only speak for myself.

There is nothing to fear. The Way is balance.

Namaste.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

What version of the Bible are you using to reference the Nephilm?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

The lies and the confusion can only get worse, for both sides.

Somehow, I imagine we will all be looking up either way. At that time, you will know the truth.

I see a hook being prepared for Russia here...we may not have long to wait for an answer.

Analysis: Syria and the 'Saudi Dawn' - Middle East - News - Israel National News: t.co...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by kykweer

The Nazi flying disks were strategy. As the war went on and the Nazis started retreating back the Germany their fighter planes didn't have enough time to take off the normal route(as in a runway) as it'll take 100's of km to get to altitude.

So they unsuccessfully attempted to make flying disks that could lift off vertically.

Germans were the inventors of jet propulsion and the V2 rocket. That's why the American space agency "recruited" German scientists(probably blackmailed) to do their bidding. And so Nasa was formed.

Read actual history books not blogs on conspiracy sites.

I'm sure someone already brought this up but I just wanted to drive the point home.

And yeah I guess when I realised you have a problem with reality I pretty much lost interest in your OP

There's more to it than that, and i don't appreciate you implying im an insane religious nut.

I mean there is no denying the Nazi technology were strictly strategy, poor strategy as if they were alien they would likely have won the war and the lucky ones to survive would probably be driving an autobahn from madrid to moscow.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bricmpt

A big premise... "evil". Is God not able to stop it? Not willing? What kind of supreme being is that? A "loving" one? It doesn't seem so. Am I to "learn a lesson" from this experience? I already know it.

Christ is Christ. Jesus was a man and the "gods" are capable of be-ing in this dimension or others if they will it. Will they manifest? Will the Christ manifest first? I can only speak for myself.

There is nothing to fear. The Way is balance.

Namaste.

But Jesus is the Christ. and why are you under the illusion that God cannot stop evil?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwesomeOverload
Christianity was a political party. The bible is an instruction manual for people to follow. It's not bad but there's little truth in it.

You will never find the truth unless you accept the bible... that's the thing with you truth seekers, you'll never get it.

The absolute truth is in Christ.

Hmmmm. Controlled? Yes!! That line is like a demand!

'You will never find the truth unless you accept the bible!' Basically saying ' You will accept me and worship me. You will do my bidding or you will go to the (Symbolic) Hell!'

All written by man to control the masses!!

Oh and why do some people not believe in God? The answer from Christians is the Devil has manipulated them!

Yeah. Whatever.

If you want to believe in God that is up to u. But this world is not ruled by God. It is ruled by the system. The system that is soon to crash. The system being the Elite. One of their goals is to abolish all religions and make the people worship Lucifer. Which is another fantastical deity.

And will your God help to prevent this? Nope! Because there is nothing there to help you. U and your fellow humans are the only ones that can help. That will be difficult when humans are separated by religious beliefs. The elite in the past created religions to do just that. Separate the peoples and cultures. Make them argue and fight. Make them kill in the name of their different Gods.

Because when the time comes for the elite to start killing us no-one will stand together. We will be separated by our beliefs and still arguing who's God is the correct God.

If the human race does not stand together without 'God' then we will be exterminated!!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Why do you talk of the elite yet you know very little about them?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

You will accept me and worship me. You will do my bidding or you will go to the (Symbolic) Hell!'

And tell me...What exactly would you say to a little green man, demanding the very same thing of YOU?

I wonder.....
edit on 14-8-2011 by PatientZer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

I believe in a higher power but this is bull#

No proof, no belief is coming from me.

Let's just finish that quote of your tagline then:
"......But no. In the end we are nothing like you. We are...(chuckles)...immortal. Because we drink the true blood, blood that is living, organic and human. Hmmm. And that is the truth......"

So, as you obviously do worship a higher power, but it's certainly not God. Which again gives a warning to others on this board. You come on here for a purpose, so that others are deceived. You obviously do believe in a "higher" power. You've yet provided further evidence in support of demons. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Why do you talk of the elite yet you know very little about them?

Wel, I know some info about them.

One thing I do know about them. They created your God!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

UFOs are demonic. If a person does a thorough investigation into this you will find that the main 'message' UFO occupants preach is this....Christ didn't do any work on the cross for the sins of mankind. Why would 'aliens from space' fly a kazillion miles to tell us that? That's because they didn't. They are nothing more than fallen angels who can appear and disappear at will. The same entities responsible for hauntings, crop circles, marian apparitions and all of the paranormal lies.

Jesus christ is TRUTH, WAY, AND LIFE. EVERYTHING JESUS SAYS IS PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OF MANKIND. FOLLOW HIS WORDS.
edit on 13-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Delusional and controlled are words that spring to mind. Jesus Christ is a symbolic story. He never existed. Aliens and UFO's have been seen for thousands of years and well before the God story was invented. Aliens aren't demonic. They are just other forms of life that inhabit this vast universe.

Crop Circles may or may not be the drawings of Aliens. We don't have any concrete evidence on that. And hauntings are another unexplainable phenomenon. You can't all of a sudden say that it's all to do with Demons!! Or lies! Because you have no proof. The Bible was written by man not God. It's like the Muslims. They say that the Qu'ran was written by God. No it wasn't! It was written by man!

And mankind has lied for years about our true history. What's to say that mankind did not invent 'God'? I think he did. As a control tool. And a very well conceived control tool!!

Islam is based on Christianity, Christianity is based on Judaism and Judaism is based on Paganism. What is Paganism? Not worship of a God. But it is worship of the sun, moon and stars. Astrology!!

That's what God is! The sun!! Like I said earlier. Religion is Fear!! Fear your God! Worship your God. Because if you don't he will send you to hell for all eternity!!

RUBBISH!!!!!

Jesus did exist whether He is ur savior or not is up to you.

Paganism influenced Christianity around the middle ages. It wasn't the origin.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I have researched Christianity... and it is the one true religion, Jesus is real and all other religions worship false God's. The story of mosses in Egypt is an example of this

exactly what it is... a story. Equally every other religeion would argue the same, it means nothing. Also have you researched other religeons? you cant make a statment like that unless you know both sides.

The bible isn't corrupted, you just haven't bothered to put any research into it. Actually i suppose you just say that so you can dismiss christianity and deny the existence of our creator, and savior.

anything written by man is corrupted. The bible was not written by God, it was written by man. nothing you can say will change this fact. It wasnt even written until hundreds of years later.

Saviour? well he hasnt done a terrific job, just look at the world today! i never could quite get this point... what did he save us from? uourselves? did he create us imperfect that he then has to save us? should have made us better then in my opinion.

The good the Bible does far outstretches the bad that has been done in its name. It is a great moral code, and if everyone was a litttle more Christian the world would be abetter place. that doesnt mean I beleive in God or say people should become Christians. I say this purely from a factual point of view.

i am a non beleiver but if there is a God he will not require me to go to Church and contribute to the donation box or be baptised to go into heaven. if I am a good man surely i wont burn in hell?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Obviously you havent read much of this thread because if you did you would know i have been asking for proof. Its not my burden to prove a darn thing. Its all the Religious Nuts who have to prove this because they claim these mystical creatures are fact.

Your Welcome

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwesomeOverload
Christianity was a political party. The bible is an instruction manual for people to follow. It's not bad but there's little truth in it.

You will never find the truth unless you accept the bible... that's the thing with you truth seekers, you'll never get it.

The absolute truth is in Christ.

I'm going to be completely honest with you, Rev. I did at one point believe that. I really did. I was a worship leader, a youth leader, and a VERY devout christian. Although I respect your views and congratulate your faith, christianity isn't for everyone. For me, christianity did more harm then good.

All religions contain pieces to the same puzzle, shoved inside of a giant heap of filler. The only absolute truth is that until the truth is revealed to us, absolute truth is that which is absolutely true to each individual. It's all relative to the person. I know the christian mentality is something along the lines of "Unless you accept my version of the truth you will go to hell." This may or may not be true; but when all is said and done, I'd rather be suffering with all the people who accepted me in life than worshiping with all those who looked down their noses at me.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Why would the elite(who are probably immortal) create Christianity 2000 years ago.

Only to change their mind to make everyone worship Lucifer?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

They created Chrisianity to keep everyone in check and not killing each other. The only fact about the Bible is that its a moral code for living. Its done its purpose, and can be officially cast aside so we as humans can evolve even further as a race.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join