It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku: If Space Aliens Attack They Will Overwhelm Us In The Opening Shots Of A War! 12/08/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
We all know that nothing appears on TV by chance, each word has a purpose and intent. Nothing is free when it comes from MSM. You may say he's doing a hypothetical exercise. That this is only to appear in the media. But I have my doubts because of the great exposure on this issue lately.That said, some questions come to my mind:

Is this some sort of scaremongering from Kaku? Because I think aliens are the least of our worries, and its our governments who we should be worry about. And when I say government, I want to make clear that I do not see any (in the entire world) authentic and sincere enough that makes me fell good about.

Another question is, why so much desire of TPTB to keep them always with the "fate" of "monsters who want to dominate and destroy"? Movies, series, cartoons, etc. Why this propaganda? What they know is the same of what they want to spread in the form of deliberate propaganda?

Some months ago, he gave this interview with the very same issue (ufos&aliens):

Michio Kaku Goes On the Record About UFOs - MSNBC

Excellent interview on the existence of UFOs. Mr Kaku is brilliant and has obviously done a lot of research on the subject. He talks about the book, UFOs- Generals, Pilots & Government Officials Go On the Record by Leslie Kean where a lot of officials go on the record about UFOs.

2 things that he cleary belive.

- Global governance.
- Aliens exist. (Absolutely agree with him)

What do you think?

edit on 12-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
i think he knows what he is talking about.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

What do you think?

It's business.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

They need us for the self-preservation of their race. So no it would be stupid for them to wage a war against humanity. This planet has too many valuable resources to go to waste just yet. Also if they really wanted us dead, they'd just leave that job up to us. We do a good job starting wars ourselves along with dropping nukes.

Edit: Just like how sex sells, violence & destruction in movies sell.
edit on 12-8-2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

What valuable resources do you mean, exactly?
Curious..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

GOLD

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

ok, but I do not see how talking about aliens would help sell some of his books. Maybe he's writing a book on the subject that I do not know. Not to mention that his books already are best sellers.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

What do you think?

It's business.

If you spend your life researching and teaching a subject then yes you'd want to make a few $'s doing it as well. Saves time doing another job making money when you can just make it off your passion and natural trade?

Don't be so sure when you think someone is just in it for the money, or is selling themselves out.

In the end, no matter how conscientious a person, money still makes the world go round.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Global Governance, apparently it's the answer to all our imaginary problems...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
In my opinion, the only time these people come out of the wood work and start to talk about aliens is when there's a blockbuster movie about to be released. In most cases, the same company owns the tv station and the movie studio. So would make perfect sense to start a viral campaign on news networks as well.

But back to the topic at hand: He is right.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

We all know that nothing appears on TV by chance, each word has a purpose and intent.

wait... we do?

link   
We've built the space/aircraft/drones already.

It's natural that we eventually use them against our population in order to:

A) Instill Fear = Control

B) Depopulate/Instill Fear = Control.

All this is, is further conditioning. There are endless videos/movies and articles, or propaganda, providing the suggestion,

"All we'd need is an alien invasion to help Earth come together"
-Ronald Regan
= New World Order.

Imagine --- Your favorite Main Stream News station broadcasts the most sensational news since, well, ever. Even ATS is completely filled with "Well, they are here!" FOX news starts releasing footage of the people of New York running down the street in panic as flying saucers float over the street. They wouldn't even have to fire a shot. They could literally just float there.

Everyone will be eating out of the palm of the Governments, desperate for protection. Bigger than Communism, bigger than a Comet. And yes, the Elites running this country will be thanked - because they'll know exactly what to do to solve the alien threat - because they manufactured it.

This could happen tomorrow, a year, or twenty years. But the more of the same propaganda I see, the more apparent this possibility becomes.

link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

We all know that nothing appears on TV by chance, each word has a purpose and intent.

wait... we do?

If you dont, you should.
edit on 13-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9

GOLD

Gold, and.................?

I hear people say resources a lot, but I wonder if they are considering all the variables that that represents, and on what level an advanced species would have for such minerals.

Depending on technological capability I am not convinced that raw mineral/chemical resources are that big of a deal.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Global Governance, apparently it's the answer to all our imaginary problems...

Yeah, I knew that One World Government crap was gonna get plugged n the interview eventually, I didn't expect it from the anchor though.

Damn that national sovereignty always forming a barrier to world peace!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Exactly, after all - who needs sovereign nations when they can put their thumb over the entire world.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
"They Will Overwhelm Us In The Opening Shots Of A War!"

What war? We'll be dead before we even understand what is happenig.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
"They Will Overwhelm Us In The Opening Shots Of A War!"

What war? We'll be dead before we even understand what is happenig.

That's my thoughts exactly.
Suddenly and without warning the world encountered a pandemic of an unfathomable magnitude, within six months there was no longer a human left alive.
The records say the humans jittered away on message boards claiming their government was exterminating them in a "mass culling"..........**Room of aliens breaks out in laughter**...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This is a much better start to this thread than the other one, but there is another one none the less...if I didn't already type a bunch of stuff over there I wouldn't even link to this other OP's awful work...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9

GOLD

Gold, and.................?

I hear people say resources a lot, but I wonder if they are considering all the variables that that represents, and on what level an advanced species would have for such minerals.

Depending on technological capability I am not convinced that raw mineral/chemical resources are that big of a deal.

Agreed I do don't believe for a second that aliens with the technology to fly many light years has come to earth for its resources, that just seems silly to me.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join