It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku: If Space Aliens Attack They Will Overwhelm Us In The Opening Shots Of A War! 12/08/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
i have a radio interview for you to listen to. you'll have to get past the introduction and over look the guy's mantra (aliens=demons) to hear the rest of what he's saying. when you're done listening, respond here, so we can have a discussion on the subject, because i think it plays directly into mr. kaku's position on the subject
www.pidradio.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Duh???? An alien race able to assault the earth would be so far beyond us that it would literally be like a giant boot stamping out ants. Saying it is just as useless as saying your potato chips are salty, if you don't know it already, your too stupid too understand anyway.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This guys is more of a celebrity now than a scientist.

I also believe he is still on his book tour so he's probably just trying to peak interest in the subject to sell more books.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryTwoTimes
This is a much better start to this thread than the other one, but there is another one none the less...if I didn't already type a bunch of stuff over there I wouldn't even link to this other OP's awful work...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Refinement of ideas or the betterment of ones self is never a bad thing, I am glad he re posted this with a clearer thought process.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
Is this some sort of scaremongering from Kaku?

That is pretty much all he does nowdays.
If the media need a soundbite telling us about how we're doomed because of nuclear meltdown, solar flares, asteroid strike, alien attack.... Kaku will be there.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
alien exist?

there are many kinds of aliens and the word can mean many things.

Alienated comes to mind. Alienated from who then could be very important

TPTB seem to love word play along with their symbolism.

I wouldn't put it past them to deceive everyone into mistaking their true intentions.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Off topic, but I figured i'd share a 'dating tip' after watching Michio.

Next time someone hooks you up with a date you don't particularly like. Or a girl 'thinks' you like her, but you don't (run into this all the time on Facebook just for trying to talk to old friends or whoever, totally innocent conversation to). Or whatever reason you need to get rid of someone. Just tell there person some along the lines of this:

"Hey, come here, I gotta tell, ya. When your walking down a country road and you stop and see an ant hill, you don't give it trinkets, bracelets, nuclear energy, or any of that mess. Your just simply not interested".
edit on 13-8-2011 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I mean this in all seriousness. How would he know? Isn't this the "I know everything about everything" guy? I see him talking about thirty different theorys at a time. This guy is great.

CJ

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Or on the other hand he's the messenger, he's telling what's happening, then it happens. Happened with Japan, he's even spoke of the nuclear pollution spreading before he was silenced somewhat, he's spoke of solar flares, they seem probable to get more serious, comets...and now alien invasion.

I say prepare yourself, unless of course you already are and merely trying to give others the false sense of security the government is applying to it's population.

I've read so many things that seem to be pointing to this one event, and I say it's coming soon.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I have something for sale that I am only going to offer you. It will ultimately make you rich beyond your wildest dreams...that's right, because I have to get it off my hands fast, I'm offering you a piece of americana, a national landmark, a wonder of modern marvel, for the low low price of $20k...The Brooklyn Bridge is now yours! And I'll just count that out; 17, 18, 19, Twenty thousand! Thank you sir, and here is your official certificate pronouncing you, what is your name?, Larry, as the owner of the Brooklyn Bridge! Cogratulations, our deal is done.

CJ

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Nbc owns discovery channel. This was nothing but a promo for the show

Case closed.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

?!?!?

These are things I have actively read, not been offered.

Thankyou but I would prefer to keep my eyes open, and also, when a deal seems to be too good to be true, it probably is.

I also do not disagree that it's merely promotional, I just like to present the other side of the coin.
edit on 13-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by ColoradoJens

?!?!?

These are things I have actively read, not been offered.

Thankyou but I would prefer to keep my eyes open, and also, when a deal seems to be too good to be true, it probably is.

I also do not disagree that it's merely promotional, I just like to present the other side of the coin.
edit on 13-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

It was a PROMO for the show! No conspiracy here.....do some research and open your eyes people....

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Stupidity is post a ridiculous comment on a thread that is about a very different matter. You think I'm discussing our chances in case of a confrontation with aliens? Well, think again. In case you didnt understood the Thread, here are the questions posed.

Is this some sort of scaremongering from Kaku? Because I think aliens are the least of our worries, and its our governments who we should be worry about. And when I say government, I want to make clear that I do not see any (in the entire world) authentic and sincere enough that makes me fell good about.

Another question is, why so much desire of TPTB to keep them always with the "fate" of "monsters who want to dominate and destroy"? Movies, series, cartoons, etc. Why this propaganda? What they know is the same of what they want to spread in the form of deliberate propaganda?

edit on 13-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The alien situation does look like a complex one with many different forces going on. This sounds like it is following the blue beam script which appears to have had some setbacks lately. The only way I see this happening is if we let our fears take control of us and get judged as a weak species not worthy of space travel. We ain't dead yet, take things a step at a time and what ever happens remain true to yourself. We are all going to die one day so take it with some dignity. God Speed.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

It's a conspiracy site...someone has to play the devils advocate.
2nd.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Gold, and.................?

I hear people say resources a lot, but I wonder if they are considering all the variables that that represents, and on what level an advanced species would have for such minerals.

Depending on technological capability I am not convinced that raw mineral/chemical resources are that big of a deal.

I'm not saying that they really want anything but can we look at it like this..?

Make a team of chemists (maybe they called them shamans/wizards or something doesn't matter) from 1000 years ago and put every known mineral/chemical resource from earth in front of them.
Now tell them to do something with it..

Now make a team of top chemist from 21st century and tell them the same thing..

Imagine then how will it be like in lets say 100 years.. What other mixures or combinations will we discover..

If they are few thousand years in front of us maybe they have the technology that uses something like normal salt for something huge that we can't even imagine (just an example)..

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by amongus

It's a conspiracy site...someone has to play the devils advocate.
2nd.

And somebody in the mass media, me, needs to bring levity.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Discovery channel is owned by NBC! This is nothing but a promo for the show!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I've seen Kaku on his PR campaign lately. I saw him on the Conan 'O Brian show a while back. The guy is obviously reading from a script. You can tell by how he talks, his mannerisms, and the message he conveys.

I used to really pay attention to what he said, but after hearing more of the script it became evident to me what he was doing. He's not trying to convey true science when he speaks. He's trying to get an agenda out there which was written for him to talk about.

The implications of that are actually quite concerning to me. Why the sudden push about alien agenda when the official story is that we don't even know they exist?

*Head Scratch*

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join