It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the British and american Friendship Ending

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

And is that a piece of toilet paper you have as your avatar ,?

edit on 12-8-2011 by MX48K because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Do British women shave their armpits?

If not then we shouldn't be friends because that is gross.

Yeah mate, they have hairy pits , a moustache, crooked teeth and acne. If only they had discovered plastic surgery like the pretty american girls

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MX48K
reply to post by kro32

And is that a piece of toilet paper you have as your aviator,?

An aviator? No my pilot is a human but thanks for wondering.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This was never a stable relationship to begin with and not just that, it was completely unnatural. Our nation was founded on the opposition to your King, i.e. government. Of course there were many Americans even in the post-revolutionary government who were sympathetic to the nation of Great Britain but they dared not show it. So how could we justify, 150 years later, becoming friends? Many Americans during WWII thought it would be wise for us to finish off the UK in the first place, side with Germany and end the UK.

I do think our relationship became much better, at least between the people, but the governments were still a whole world apart. There is a suspicion, at least in my mind, that those at the top of British government still look down upon the United States in contempt and in some circles, jealousy.

The US and UK going two separate ways will be good for both of us. We (US) will feel less of a need to continue our involvement in NATO, I say turn it over to the Europeans and let them control the unified military block themselves. And the British will be able to form a better bond with their mainland European counterparts to tackle issues more pressing on a continental level.

There is one group of people who absolutely love any dissolving of US-UK relations: the High Tories.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Oh sorry i mistaken it for the declaration of independence

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Britain never even had to Get involved in WW2, But we did to defend Poland and France, Who then Surrendered, and left us in the #, Hitler admired the British empire and wanted to build Germany up to the same standards, by taken Russia and such, he even quoted if Britain control India, we shall control Russia, Britain and Germany, had royal family relations, We could have allied with the Germans if we wanted, he actually asked us before Russia,

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

Of course you had to get in the war because you had an alliance with those countries stating you would. And they wouldn't have surrendered if the British new how to fight and Germany only asked you for an alliance to keep you out of the war which is the same thing they did with Russia.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Hitler hated communism from the start, he was OK with Britain, and we had royal relations, And at least we wasn't getting whopped by the Japs, they would of handed your ass to you if you hadn't nuked them, cowards

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

That's because Hitler likes women with hairy armpits.

You all would have made a great pair

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by MX48K

Of course you had to get in the war because you had an alliance with those countries stating you would. And they wouldn't have surrendered if the British new how to fight and Germany only asked you for an alliance to keep you out of the war which is the same thing they did with Russia.

Oh dear when will u yanks accept that it was a team effort and when will you accept that the USA lost the least people out of the allies and joined the War 3 years late. Please don't act like th US won the war on their own it is not only boring but totally inaccurate. If we are to thank anybody it is russia who lost arount 1.2 million souls as compared to the US couple of hundred thousand
edit on 12-8-2011 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

The only thing the British did was give us an island to rest on while we went and beat up the Germans for them. Before that we had to bail them out with supplies. And don't bring up that little weasel Montgomery either as he wasn't worthy to even lick Patton's boots.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Hahahaha, oh dear. I suggest you start reading books that were printed outside of the USA. I realise that might be a bit foreign to you but there is other countries outside of the United States, don't let your history teacher tell you otherwise.

Joking aside, I can understand why you think what you think and you cannot be blamed. I work in Media Broadcast and it is common knowledge that US media does not give the full balanced stories. For your own sake go and live in an independant country like Switzerland or finland for a while and then tell us what you think.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

lol i Guess its easy for a country that doesn't get hit by a single bomb in the whole of the war, You know it is made slightly harder to fight when your ports and weapon factory's are constantly getting bombed,

If Germany was in range of America your country would have been leveled, Just look what the Japs did when they was in range of pearl harbor,

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by kro32

lol i Guess its easy for a country that doesn't get hit by a single bomb in the whole of the war, You know it is made slightly harder to fight when your ports and weapon factory's are constantly getting bombed,

If Germany was in range of America your country would have been leveled, Just look what the Japs did when they was in range of pearl harbor,

Not to mention that the USA would never have had nuclear weapons or rocket power had they not pillaged the German scientists after the allies took germany. Why do poeple argue about the war, if those that fought it heard us they would be disgusted because they were all in it together for the common cause.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The relationship will always be there when the next BIG war happens.....

Ya China or NK does something really dumb / the UK will have no choice but 2 help us....

If any country did something on UK soil we will have NO choice but 2 blow some sh!tup with the UK.....

Always will be unless some krazy mofo clones Hitler / Hitler becomes there leader!!

Trust me some1 is or will try n clone Hitler!!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by kro32

Hahahaha, oh dear. I suggest you start reading books that were printed outside of the USA. I realise that might be a bit foreign to you but there is other countries outside of the United States, don't let your history teacher tell you otherwise.

Joking aside, I can understand why you think what you think and you cannot be blamed. I work in Media Broadcast and it is common knowledge that US media does not give the full balanced stories. For your own sake go and live in an independant country like Switzerland or finland for a while and then tell us what you think.

I notice you criticize me yet fail to debate any point i've brought up or bring up any of your own

Yes I will look for those history books

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

reply to post by kro32

We were hit by many bombs. Research some history, get some knowledge, than feel free to debate me on my level

Japan sent them over on balloons by the way

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

LMAO Out of some 9000 launched only about 1,000 actually made it to the US and Canada, and of those there was one case of six people being killed by the bomb carried by the balloon, Wow That was a bad blitz, 1 bomb hit america in the whole off ww2, pearl harbor was in flying range of Japan, if america was Japan would have, Took america out of the war

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MX48K

The point was that you claimed not 1 bomb had hit America and you forced me to come up with that. Would you like information on the battles we fought with the Japanese in Alaska or have I sufficiently proven you wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join