It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The site no longer exists...
illuminati.org

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by HexagonSun

We all know that but why???and how??....I'm even more curious now ....than I used to be earlier...can't wait tomorrow to see what will happen or not..who knows..
)))))))!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I answered the questions and a eye poped up and a message said "we will see you before you see us"

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I think many of you remember the 8-3-11 site.
That site was a recruiting site for the illuminati/umbrella, and later shut down as being a hoax (which is was not)

I havent really dug as deep into illuminati.org, but from the comments in this post I get that this site might be something similar.

Either way, nothing will happen tomorrow (unless you got recruited)

The rest of us will have to wait until march before the fireworks start

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think it's a DNS problem.. ?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

I'm glad to help.

Now let's move on to the chemtrails hoax...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Timbit17

There were questions to answer on the illuminati.com website??? When was this, I hadn't checked the countdown because I knew it was supposed to be sometime today, but I went to look again after checking this thread today....and it no longer exists.

As everyone has been saying. What the **** is supposed to happen now?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
dec 7 is the anniversary of pearl harbor

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Internet archive still has the counter:

Tomorrow morning at 8AM Eastern Standard Time.
edit on 12/6/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: time

Just for fun:

The idea for They Live came from two sources: a short story called "Eight O'Clock in the Morning" by Ray Nelson, originally published in The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction in the 1960s, involving an alien invasion in the tradition of Invasion of the Body Snatchers
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
ok so this is my first post but I've been reading this thread for a while now. I've found so much stuff that it's really hard to keep track of everything. However,

though illuminati.org is down the side 7december.org is still up and running and giving this message after a ctrl+a with the same countdown

WAKE UP HUMAN RACE.
All of us are the brothers and the sisters. We have the power to finish all of the wars and the darkness. If we do not wake up, we will be too late and the darkness will arise...

0 days + 14h : 11m : 51s

Also I really don't know how I found this site, armageddonconspiracy.co.uk... but it has so much writing with huge pages on every link.

Scroll to the bottom to find the additional pages. There is tons of information. So much that who really knows how much is true or disinfo.

As for those who say "Why would the illuminati have a web page or put themselves in the open?" My response is, the internet is so vast and anonymous that anyone out there could be a part of it. Let me know what you think!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

This, interestingly enough, is the riddle of the sphinx. The answer is "Man". Man has one voice. It takes a bit of deciphering for the rest, but Man crawls on four legs as a baby, walks on 2 legs as an adult, and walks with a cane as an elder.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

It may just be coincidence, but if I'm not mistaken, The National Defense Authorization Act was to be enacted today, which is the day that the Illuminati clock ends i believe. hmmm

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepzilla

It may just be coincidence, but if I'm not mistaken, The National Defense Authorization Act was to be enacted today, which is the day that the Illuminati clock ends i believe. hmmm

I now know what the countdown is I think. Enoch I gave 70 generations to the divine beings (Watchers) that caused man to fall in the Garden. Enoch died around 1000 years into creation. A generation is 72.222222 years. 70 generations is apporx 5055 years. Depending on the age Enoch was when God engaged the punishment on the Angles, they are due for release any time now. If I had to make a good guess, I would say this could be the reasoning behind December 7th.

Consider this as well:

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

Adam to Abraham = 2000
Abraham to Jesus=2000
Jesus to Today =2000

The Day of Rest is coming. Enoch hits this timeline at the last 365 years of the first day. 70 generations to this:

And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all 15 generations. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because 16 they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth' shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore.
17 And then shall all the righteous escape,
And shall live till they beget thousands of children
And all the days of their youth and their old age
Shall they complete in peace.

edit on 6-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

no i dont think human works. for the German page, or the German version of the question it asks the riddle of the sphinx, but i answered using the german word for "human" which is "mensch" and it led to a page that said "Page Not Found"

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Interesting find, so revelations may be occurring tomorrow at 8?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepzilla

nevermind, I tried "namuh" on the English version right now, i'll be studying this page for a while tonight

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
i found a riddle on the site and i guess the answer is the password you have to enter there if someone wants to give it a go:

"?gnineve eht ta teef eerht dna ,noon ta teef ,gninrom eht ni teef ruof on sklaw tey ,eciov eno htiw skaeps tahW"
(it's all in backwards)

edit: this is the link to the password part: www.illuminatiorder.info...
edit on 12-8-2011 by Elexio because: additional info

Try "human" worked for me......brought me to the egyptian book of the dead. See for yourselves.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I reached the .info page and managed to get in, the first link i hit led to a list of numbers. the page title was Illuminati rising- the Golden Age, I think a trend here is that everything is entered backwards. ill be researching more of this site tonight, ill try to keep everyone updated!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by idkwtf

interesting still doesnt work for me, another link that i reached while researching was this:

dedivorp ,slaudividni lla ot detacided si etis sihT
.gnidnatsrednu lautirips ro lautcelletni htiw

ssapmocne eviecrep ot ytiliba yht seoD
rehtruf ro snoitatonna ,yriuqne lanoitidda
ot flesyht erugifsnart esaelp ,noititep a fo stcejbo

I will be gone for a while tonight, so would someone do me the honor of translating?
First, everything will be backwards. may or may not be in German..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
meh, decided to do it myself :
objects of a petition, please transfigure thyself to additional enquiry, annotations or further Does thy ability to perceive encompass with intellecutal or spiritual understanding. this site is dedicated to all individuals, provide.
Interesting

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join