It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Ps I sent an important email today based on this alignment

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
20 minutes left

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Durn Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepzilla
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Interesting, I'm not one to be religious, but I do know bits and pieces of religious items, one of the most interesting regarding that "no man will know the final day" or something along those lines, which would in turn falsify these claims that something out of mankind's control will end the world tomorrow or bring about revelations. hmmm, maybe its something that has been planned. We won't know until tomorrow

One thing is for sure. Man won't have the ability to push events apart from the will of God. We can't know the day or hour, but we nothing is said about the year or month. My feeling is that we are entering the 7 years of trouble for Jacob. This is Israel's trouble, but the world will be stressed as well.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
god? the imaginary one in your head?

who does everything for you.

oh wait. your already saved aren't you.
'
i see...
well now..

where were we... oh yes.. the topic.

15 mins and counting
edit on 7-12-2011 by R0B3RTF1SH3R because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Actually Ed, my bad...I should of said, is this passage suggesting this is what happens (when it does happen), and could it possibly correlate with tomorrow, not that you were implying this is what is going to happen. I was trying to understand the passage better and didn't use the correct wording in my post. I never actually thought this is what you are saying
I was in a rush when I typed it, my fault.

Not sure about tomorrow. December 7th has been a day in the past with significance. One thing about it: God won't be pushed by man, but men may know something we don't. What's in scripture will happen, we just may not realize it fully until we look back and connect the dots. The Bible continues to say that the person with understanding should continue to be aware. Clues are given throughout scripture that points to our day and age. Maybe the tribulation starts this year and maybe it doesn't. For Matthew 24 to be fulfilled, it must end before a generation passes from 1948. 2012 to 2014 is the last opportunity. 72.2 years ends shortly after May of 2020. Since Jesus said that the generation would not pass, we might assume time is left before the generation is exceeded. I say 70 years. This puts tribulation at 2012.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Nothing happened...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
yea. it says "this is not our destiny". not quite sure what that means exactly. but i suppose ill be checking out other things.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
yeah i noticed that also. now it says "this is not our destiny"

link   
At precisely 8:00 am EST I soiled my pants and forgot who I was for about 37 seconds. Damn you, Illuminati, damn you!!

link   
it has restarted with a riddle. and the clock has restarted to 30 days again. anyone read the riddle? know the answer maybe?

link   
The countdown on 7december.org now says "this is not our destiny"...

twelve what site are you looking at with a new counter?
edit on 12/7/11 by schlomo because: hesitated too long

edit: if it still says the old message you have to hit refresh i guess.... maybe during the 30 days the hang man game will solve itself
edit on 12/7/11 by schlomo because: must hit ctrl+r

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
"this is not our destiny"

???

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!
_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m

f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

30 days + 23h : 57m : 47s

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwelveFifty
it has restarted with a riddle. and the clock has restarted to 30 days again. anyone read the riddle? know the answer maybe?

I'm not seeing it... Where?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
FIRST CASTLE HAS FALLEN!
Darkness is knocking the door!... We are still sleeping!? Final countdown is in progress. We still have the power to defeat the darkness, otherwise "brothers of the cosmos" will reborn. The last candle is dying. Only the illuminated ones will understand the last secret!
_ v _ _ t _ _ s _ _ i _ _ _ m

f _ _ a _ _ n _ _ _ _ _ _ i _ _ _ _

30 days + 23h : 57m : 47s

Where are you seeing that?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Damn I forgot to post an ominously cryptic yet completely ambiguous message at 8am sharp because I was watching old episodes of family guy on Netflix....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
To see the updated meesage you need to go to 7december.org. But this site will not update for some (me including) when you've already been there. To view the new message erase your internet history of the past week or month.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Refresh the page and the new riddle comes up with the new countdown

Some kind of game?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Sorry GLontra...forgot that site was down. It's on another site we have been watching december7.org

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join