It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatRevelation
If you use the "Wayback Machine" from the "Internet Archive", you are going to discover that the website Illuminati.org was a blog before August 2011. The "countdown clock" was put there on August 2011.

The blog that previously existed there had only three posts. The last posting date in the blog, with the suggestive title of "Doom", was March 9, 2009.

That was a Monday... The first trading day of the stock exchange after Friday, March 06, the day of the 666 multi-year bottom of the S&P 500 index...

The movie "Knowing" had its "premiere" on that same day, March 9, 2009, in New York City:

www.imdb.com...

www.zimbio.com...

If you watch "Knowing" you would sh*t your pants...

So, now it's the 666 bottom in March 6 plus the last posting date of Illuminati.org AND the premiere of "Knowing" in the next trading day (March 9)...

...plus the release of "2012" movie in September of that same year, with the 66.6% above 666 in the next trading day and in the two trading days following...

You believe it if you want, or you may choose to deny...

The movies 2012 + Knowing = the clear warnings.

And I don't know what was the exact day in August when they started the countdown clock on Illuminati.org.

It was surely before August 12, when this thread started.

All that I know is that on August 8, the S&P 500 index fell exactly 6.66% after the downgrade of the USA economy from AAA rating by... S&P rating agency!

If this countodown clock started on August 8, 2011, I would start sh*ting my pants...

The Wayback Machine doesn't permit to discover the exact date when the clock started, but it was after late July, 2011.

edit on 5-12-2011 by TheGreatRevelation because: making it clearer

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Here is the link to check the past of Illuminati.org on the "Wayback Machine":

http:// wayback.archive.org/web/*/http:// illuminati.org

This is how the website looked like on July 19, 2011:

http:// web.archive.org/web/20110719110706/http:// illuminati.org/

If you check the capture from July 22, 2011, it already has the countdown clock:

http:// web.archive.org/web/20110722003417/http:// www.illuminati.org/

It's strange, because I'm almost sure that when I checked it yesterday, the capture of July 22, 2011 was identical to the capture of July 19, 2011, and didn't have the countdown clock....

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
As of Monday, December 5th 9:00am EST, the website is down:

Network Error (dns_server_failure)

Your request could not be processed because an error occurred contacting the DNS server.
The DNS server may be temporarily unavailable, or there could be a network problem.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Amazing... After I used the Wayback Machine to debunk the website, and discovered the old blog and the relation with the movie "Knowing" and the 666 bottom, the website went down...

Weird...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
wow strange. a friend said it was "viral marketing".. for what though?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Before all else be armed and what greater power is there than knowledge.

As the mother precedes the son, so to does light precede the darkness...

Where there was once light darkness rests now but the dawn of a new age will be upon us as the opening of a grand scene and design in providence, for the illumination of the ignorant.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
you can still watch the cashed version of the site, ctrl A tot activate timer

my timer says 1d 5h

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I went to the website and put my info in and answered questions as the pyramid turned and what i got was most disturbing, tho i may have interpreted it wrong the info.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

who am i, you know. nobody. OK, why is it i am denyed access? Did i answer to many questions? did i interpret things to a likeing of that they did not like or what is it? Anyway's, i got INFO, BECAUSE I WENT TO HIGH ON THE LADDER OF THE PYRAMID. YOU know, you can listen or not , your choice. I interpreted what i got out of it, OK.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Planet jupiter is about to go thru more changes, and what they are looking for is a forming black hole comming our way, how big it is , i don't know. I went on the illuminati site and i was denied access. I answered questions as the pyramid turned. Maybe i got to far, i don't know. I only know how i interpreted it, maybe they not happy. Aparently, this nibiru is the cause and they label it , so many names to fit. Anyway's, here it is. YOU ARE INFORMED. The so called nibiru is under changes and that is what NASA is curious of and wondering. Aparently this will reek havok on the sun when it passes. SOON, JUPITER will exsperience a change, you will see a whole new jupiter. The rings are apparently going under change now. This is due to the fact of the incomming, how can i say this, CRISIS and all the people in the know are preparing for it. This is what i interpreted from the ILLUMINATTI. May i say ,i may have gone to far. I answered trick questions and this is what i got, denial of entry into the illuminati website. i have more.
www.youtu.be... maybe they know something i don't. A good song tho.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

look at the bearded man, looks like a clock of TIME. meaning we have time left and time is of the essance.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Planet jupiter is about to go thru more changes, and what they are looking for is a forming black hole comming our way, how big it is , i don't know. I went on the illuminati site and i was denied access. I answered questions as the pyramid turned. Maybe i got to far, i don't know. I only know how i interpreted it, maybe they not happy. Aparently, this nibiru is the cause and they label it , so many names to fit. Anyway's, here it is. YOU ARE INFORMED. The so called nibiru is under changes and that is what NASA is curious of and wondering. Aparently this will reek havok on the sun when it passes. SOON, JUPITER will exsperience a change, you will see a whole new jupiter. The rings are apparently going under change now. This is due to the fact of the incomming, how can i say this, CRISIS and all the people in the know are preparing for it. This is what i interpreted from the ILLUMINATTI. May i say ,i may have gone to far. I answered trick questions and this is what i got, denial of entry into the illuminati website. i have more.
www.youtu.be... maybe they know something i don't. A good song tho.

How did you get all that from the illuminati site? Please explain with a little more detail.

Or is this tongue-in-cheek given the fact that your avatar is a troll and your location is "under a bridge"?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamMerovingian

Was I on track with any of it Adam?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I know this is a conspiracy site, but not everything plays out like a Dan Brown novel.

BTW, anyone can create a user ID using a proper name. Doesn't mean they are who they claim.

P.S. I'm not a real Colonel.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Thank you for pointing that out to me. I would of been left in the dark without you. I can see the light now...thank you

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I tried to go and see illuminati.org page yesterday in the morning it was there,but I wanted to show my friend that link yesterday in the evening again and it wasn't working, ..it seemed like the page was down...I don't know what is it all about, the end of the world or the big hoax or maybe spreading some new worm all over the Internet, ...I hope that my computer will stay alive tomorrow in the morning, and hope not to see that message "you're too late" again, 'cause it's freaking the hell out of me ...Let's wait tomorrow and see...btw. Maya calendar is ending at Dec.21 not 7th.so .....we'll see what will happen....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

The only thing I can tell you is to seek knowledge daily for the fool doth think he is wise but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.

P.S. Paranoia in small doses can be constructive but never let it run wild and never forget that some things in this world are all but out of our hands. Enjoy the things in life that you can, strive to better yourself and the things in your control and learn to tolerate those things that cannot be stopped.

Alea iacta es...

A.M.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Is there any user from Australia or New Zealand in ATS right now?

I know that it's late night already there, but if someone is awake, please go to the cached version of the Illuminati website:

http:// web.archive.org/web/20110722003417/http:// www.illuminati.org/

(without the blank spaces)

And tell us how many time until the countdown reaches zero...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Internet archive still has the counter:

Tomorrow morning at 8AM Eastern Standard Time.
edit on 12/6/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: time

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Before the big day, I'd like to point out something to you guys because I've been following this thread even though I was not even registered to this site and realised that you guys missed or unseen it.

Basicly, I'm from Turkey and it seems like they're act is going to be about us.

Last month, no sooner than this countdown sh*t started, we had an earthquake in Van which was 7.2 and many many people, more than 450 people died. It was such a tragedy. Why do I believe this earthquake was not natural because as you can search and see, this earthquake was happening on so colled "secret faults" which were not seen before, our famous geophysicist Mete Işıkara who is 'the guy' we listen to whenever some type of an earthquake occurs, was himself all silent for the first time ever. And the funny part is, a few days later the earthquake occured, this video blew up on internet in which two people are showing maps of the area, showing the earthquake centers and the pattern is like a grid, which is so unnatural, so we can assume that this earthquake was a test drive, see the video: www.youtube.com...

And here's the thing, yesterday, again here in Turkey we also had an 5.1 earthquake near Izmir, and from what I've seen on the news, people are saying that Aegean side of the country must expect and be ready to a so close 7+ earthquake anytime which will occur from my guess, tomorrow at 3 pm (in Turkey)

Why do I think this? I know that Illuminati, Masons or what so ever those people call themselves hate Turkey. And I try to understand it, people do not like us for some reason, maybe because of our past, maybe because of the culture, I dont know but what I know is our Country grew so fast and so powerful these last 11 years, that now our economy is posing a thread to them. Greece near us having an economy crisis, so is other countries starting to have, and the countries that were not even considering our application on european union lately signed for us to join even though trust me there has been no development in turkey socialy that would make these countries change their mind about us, it is only been our economy grown so fast. I think we've gone too far and now they want to destroy our developed economy by using HAARP weapon and causing a catastrophic event that we will have to spend our all money and sources on.

If tomorrow an earthquake occurs in Turkey and kills me and my family it is fine, because even if there's not a place called heaven, we will have died all together, not any of us will have to live alone in this #ed up world, but if I stay alive and my family dies, I will spend the rest of my life, hunting down every single god damn illuminati member alive on this god damn planet

Peace.

edit on 6-12-2011 by trjack35 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join