It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electronic skin tattoo (Mark of the Beast?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
'Mark' in Greek 'Charagma' means 'To scratch or cut into'.

So even if there is a tattoo that sticks on, it will still involve a scratch or cut of your skin.
So therefore credit cards and social security numbers, HASH and biometric tattoos etc are NOT the Mark.

And 666 means in the Greek words; To Prick and Mark in recognition of Ownership IE SLAVES.
One must remember to look at the original language as it usually shines more light on it.

As to the Mark, I think it will be a tattoo of symbols that look like the Greek letters 666;
600/Chi= A Nazi swastika (or a Viking rune that means Gift-looks like an English X).
60?Xi= C (Command, Control, Communication and Intelligence.)
I
6/Sigma=UN

(Remember Operation Paperclip! And since 2004 there has been a war going on in the Antarctica between USA and the Nazis that live in New Swabenland.)
Nazis will be the new empire the Beast comes in with.

AND a RFID that a satellite can track, as this is already happening to Monarch sex slaves. Nothing new under the Sun.
God bless.

Jesus wasn't greek. But even if he was, why does everyone think people from the past were 100% literal. I can use the word "mark" to mean all kinds of things. "You've been marked for dismissal dude!" can mean something figuratively right?

This isn't rocket science. When someone 100's of years ago sees something in a vision that is "strange" he will use his own nomenclature to describe what he is seeing. If you think the mark is some physical mod i think you really don't understand the technological world we live in.

We live in a world where people like to make money. Physically marking everyone in the world would be an absolute logistically nightmare.. Why would anyone bother when there are other solution that accomplish the exact same thing?

You have a face right? Well i can virtually mark you by calculating a number based on your face's characteristics. Every time i use a camera to identify you i am accessing your mark. Your number. Your unique ID. If you allow yourself to be marked in this way, ie: allow your face and or hand or ANY biometric to be calculated you are in fact being marked. If you want to say it's not THE MARK that is fine. But understand that it IS A mark.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

None of the things you mentioned have anything to do with your face or hand being used to identify you right?

So maybe it is paranoia.. But let's be specific about the inspiration for the paranoia. Particularly, the fact that using your face and hand to make purchases is a bit creepy.

But hey, sign right up. Seems like most Christians here are A OK with a face and hand scan to identify them because in Revelations it was stated the mark is a chip or tattoo.. apparently.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

None of the things you mentioned have anything to do with your face or hand being used to identify you right?

So maybe it is paranoia.. But let's be specific about the inspiration for the paranoia. Particularly, the fact that using your face and hand to make purchases is a bit creepy.

But hey, sign right up. Seems like most Christians here are A OK with a face and hand scan to identify them because in Revelations it was stated the mark is a chip or tattoo.. apparently.

Uh.. you are aware Christians that take the mark of the Beast align themselves with him and will end up in Hell.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux

Uh.. you are aware Christians that take the mark of the Beast align themselves with him and will end up in Hell.

I'm totally aware. I was being sarcastic. People that cannot see that face and hand scans being used for identification with credit and bank systems is WAY TOO similar to the mark as described in Revelations are in denial.
edit on 16-8-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'm totally aware. I was being sarcastic. People that cannot see that face and hand scans being used for identification with credit and bank systems is WAY TOO similar to the mark as described in Revelations are in denial.

This makes no sense. The mark is something that you choose to have or you refuse and become an outcast. Fingerprints and your face are things you have no choice about.

They are not way too similar. Revelations describes something being placed on the hand or the forehead not something reading what was already placed there by god.
edit on 16-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

This makes no sense. The mark is something that you choose to have or you refuse and become an outcast. Fingerprints and your face are things you have no choice about.

They are not way too similar. Revelations describes something being placed on the hand or the forehead not something reading what was already placed there by god.
edit on 16-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

Revelations ask those who have wisdom to use it. The word mark is the English translation for a word that was used to figuratively to DESCRIBE something in a VISION. WHY WHY WHY would the author say mark if he knew exactly what it was? Why not explain what it was? The best explanation he could come up with was "Mark". He saw people being identified by their face(forehead) and hand. If he saw something on their face and hand like a tattoo or branding or ANYTHING why not describe it? Instead he could only identify it as some kind of thing that was being used to identify them. People forget that revelations was a VISION. He SAW IT in his mind's eye. He didn't SEE WORDS. So if he saw a tattoo he would say tattoo. If he saw a branding he would have said branding. If he saw a chip he might try to describe it.. small pebble or something? Use your imagination.

1. Face and hand scan generates a number that is used to identify you. The number is stored in a database. When you want to purchase something you expose your face and or hand and your account is identified by the number generated from your face and hand scan.

You people are in complete denial. You readily except the idea of the chip but it is LUDICRIS and not even being USED!! And here we have a technology being USED TODAY with a MASSIVE documented roll out happening RIGHT NOW. The technology is used to IDENTIFY you so you can make purchases and travel AND it USES YOUR HAND AND FACE!!

ALL of this OBVIOUS and in PLAIN VIEW evidence.. and you still deny it.

Where did i say it was being tricked and forced on you? You are forcing it on yourself. You are happily accepting it. I asked other people here and i will ask you:

Will you use a face and hand scan to make purchases? You will be given the choice VERY VERY soon. Will you? I won't. Not a chance in hell.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Your just putting words in the writers mouth. Nothing more than speculation. Why would he use mark when he could have said:

"men will be introduced to an eye that will from that point on remember them (be registered) and any man that is not introduced to this eye will not be able to buy or sell because when he tries to buy or sell the eye will not recognize him (identification/transaction approval)."

Besides, why would god punish someone for accepting the face and fingerprint scans when he messed up getting the messege out in a clear way.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Mark of the beast? more like mark of the cross... The red cross.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

Your just putting words in the writers mouth. Nothing more than speculation. Why would he use mark when he could have said:

"men will be introduced to an eye that will from that point on remember them (be registered) and any man that is not introduced to this eye will not be able to buy or sell because when he tries to buy or sell the eye will not recognize him (identification/transaction approval)."

Besides, why would god punish someone for accepting the face and fingerprint scans when he messed up getting the messege out in a clear way.

WILL YOU ALLOW YOUR FACE AND OR HAND TO BE SCANNED TO AUTHORIZE AND IDENTIFY YOUR PURCHASES?

Didn't think so. So why are you trying to convince me that it's not the mark? WHY is their so much resistance from you supposed Christian scholars? When you KNOW and I KNOW you will not allow your face and or hand to be used to authorize purchases?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

WILL YOU ALLOW YOUR FACE AND OR HAND TO BE SCANNED TO AUTHORIZE AND IDENTIFY YOUR PURCHASES?

Didn't think so. So why are you trying to convince me that it's not the mark? WHY is their so much resistance from you supposed Christian scholars? When you KNOW and I KNOW you will not allow your face and or hand to be used to authorize purchases?

I would. I'd rather use it than a card or cash that can be stolen or copied.

Funny but I KNOW that it isn't. A mark is a mark and a scan is a scan, anyway you try to twist it is just that, twisting.

edit on 17-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
No, just morons
trying to out do their other
moronic buddies..

Thats all..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I would. I'd rather use it than a card or cash that can be stolen or copied.

Funny but I KNOW that it isn't. A mark is a mark and a scan is a scan, anyway you try to twist it is just that, twisting.

"I would. I'd rather use it than a card or cash that can be stolen or copied. "

Hey do you think that the mark and biometric identification will exist at the same time? Or once the mark is introduced will they get rid of biometric identification?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

I don't think the mark will be introduced. I don't think anyone would take a mark over biometrics. I now that the bible says in the end times but maybe it was lost in translation because it doesn't make sense in this day and age. Hundreds or thousands of years ago maybe but not today and like I said, biometrics are already on you so if people accept scanning of something they were born with why would they be punished?

The text does say "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.” Revelation 14:9,10

So if the mark is placed but nothing is being recieved then the messenger is at fault.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

I don't think the mark will be introduced. I don't think anyone would take a mark over biometrics. I now that the bible says in the end times but maybe it was lost in translation because it doesn't make sense in this day and age. Hundreds or thousands of years ago maybe but not today and like I said if people do take it without knowing then why would they be punished.

Most of the above doesn't make much sense to me. But you punish yourself every single day that you are not in complete communion with Truth. And you can claim ignorance as a defense but the only one who will hear your defense is yourself. Because if you don't know "God" or believe in Truth then how can you communicate it or with it? There is a loss there. It's not God's fault. It is your choice, out of ignorance yes, but your choice non-the less.

You see, unfortunately, if you are not born in complete understanding of yourself you will go through life (like most of us) denying Truth and acting smug about your ignorance. But you are only punishing yourself. Because knowing what is true is awesome.

Whether you believe in revelation or not, their is cause for alarm when some faceless body or organization tells you that you need to face and hand scan for safety, security and convenience. If you deny the cause for alarm you are already marked and already receiving your self inflicted punishment. But you think it's good. It's convenient... OK.

You've edited your message so i can make it clearer. If you deny Truth who's fault is it? Do you think the author of revelations is responsible for your soul? You need to understand that absence of God IS the ultimate punishment.

About accepting the mark. Let's agree to disagree. But for me, if i line up to have a high res face scan and hand print taken to be related to my personal data store (credit, bank, licenses etc.) who's responsible for that? Me or God? ME. I'm the one that actively goes out and gets a bank account, i'm the one that actively gets a license. I can deny a bank card. I can deny a high res face scan. To deny accountability for this is pure ignorance.
edit on 17-8-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

About accepting the mark. Let's agree to disagree. But for me, if i line up to have a high res face scan and hand print taken to be related to my personal data store (credit, bank, licenses etc.) who's responsible for that? Me or God? ME. I'm the one that actively goes out and gets a bank account, i'm the one that actively gets a license. I can deny a bank card. I can deny a high res face scan. To deny accountability for this is pure ignorance.

Yeah but nowhere in the bible does it say that getting a license or a bank account is bad so you've done nothing wrong. It says don't recieve the mark but your not recieving anything so it either isn't it or god has done a poor job of letting us know what the "mark" actually is.

Also you can't deny a face scan if they scan you in a public place, if a website scans the pics in your account or the gov scans in the millions of pictures in highschool yearbooks. Practically every picture you have ever taken is a face scan. Photography has been around for over a hundred years but the mark is only to be implemented in the last 3.5 years. Just more strikes against face and hand scans being the mark.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yeah but nowhere in the bible does it say that getting a license or a bank account is bad so you've done nothing wrong. It says don't recieve the mark but your not recieving anything so it either isn't it or god has done a poor job of letting us know what the "mark" actually is.

It also doesn't explicitly say don't get the mark right? Are we now arguing just for the sake of arguing? Are you getting anything out of this? I'm not really learning anything here. I never said getting a license was bad. What i am saying is that no one forced you to get a license. And no one will force you to get a biometric credit card for instance. Unless you REALLY feel like it's a HUGE inconvenience not too. I guess that could be considered being "forced". Not that i see it that way. I can do without a phone.. but i have one. At some point you need to understand and take responsibility for things right? You can say you didn't know.. but who are you going to be saying it to? Yourself. So you need to decide if it's ok to have a HASH generated(your mark) based on face and hand scans. You decide ok? I can't help you with that. I've given you the info. Maybe you don't understand why in a practical way because you haven't really thought about it?

Also you can't deny a face scan if they scan you in a public place, if a website scans the pics in your account or the gov scans in the millions of pictures in highschool yearbooks. Practically every picture you have ever taken is a face scan. Photography has been around for over a hundred years but the mark is only to be implemented in the last 3.5 years. Just more strikes against face and hand scans being the mark.

Actually you are wrong again because you won't take 15 minutes and read the articles about how it works. You are correct that they can attempt to run scans off of pictures or videos. This is already being done at airports and by police in 40 countries(not conspiracy, read the articles). But it's only useful where they already HAVE a verified HASH for the pictures/video they are scanning. Also, they are not legally allowed to generate a verified hash without your CONSENT. This is WELL known. Which is why there are lawsuits fighting the RealID biometric card being rolled out across the USA. Technically there is an issue with them doing it without your knowledge as well. #1 being they cannot verify you for the initial Hash generation unless you where your datastore on your shirt or something. Right? So technically and logistically it needs to be done in a certain way. Because i am not talking about fairy tale land i am talking about how things are actually done. So when you go to your licensing office you are ask to verify yourself with very other means. Other ID, credit cards etc. Once you agree to a face scan they have verified you at this point. Your number is generated and this is RELATED to the info that has already been verified. Hope i am not confusing you. Now they have a HASH which is related to your datastore. You decide to go drunk driving later on with no ID. NO PROBLEM. Cop pulls you over and uses his iPhone to take a pic of your face. Bingo, the generated hash is used to lookup your datastore, a match is found because the hash is always the same for your face and then you are known and you go to jail.

OR you decide you want convenience. Your credit card company says try the new biometric card great for safety and security. YOU AGREE. You go and get your a high def picture taken of your face and maybe a fingerprint, both "scans". They generate a hash, well look same one as your license! Great. Now you can buy and sell, and don't worry if you forget your card. You don't need it. OR hell, why not just personally present your biometric license or RealID card to your credit card company? They can take the number supplied and grab your hash right from the licensing office. No need to take a new scan. Voila.

I think i'm done attempting to explain the technology. How you do indeed need to give your permission, how it's not some big tricky mystery and how it absolutely involves your face and hand and how it will absolutely be needed for purchases in the very near future. Especially after a critical event, like a market crash, terrorist attack, war etc. You will be "required" to do it. NOT doing it will make your life very inconvenient.

But hey, you've already said you are ok with it. And you are doing a bad job at convincing me i am wrong. So peace to you brother. In all honesty, i hope i am wrong.

edit on 17-8-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

I did post one of the verses from the bible, here it is again "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.” Revelation 14:9,10

Why would the author of revelations specifically say you will get the mark on the forehead or the hand? It doesn't sound like a HASH because the mark is a single identifier that those that are with him have. Much like a gang tattoo. All the members have the same tattoo. That is getting a mark.

Thanks for the run down on how it works but I fail to see how it constitutes getting "his mark on the forehead or on the hand". Doesn't matter to me if things have to be consented to or not because biometrics does not include receiving anything. It just doesn't fit the description even if you try to say that they didn't have the words to express what biometrics are.

Now if they had written: A seal will be made of your ear (Biometrics) and that the mark from this seal will be placed in a book (central database) and also a sample of the seal will be sent to every market (network) so that when you try to buy or sell something you must place your mark (scan) and if the mark doesn't match the sample (HASH) held by those in charge then you can't buy or sell anything.

See how easy it is to describe a system similar to present day ID tech with old world concepts. I guess my point is that if you have to force the words to fit then it probably isn't what was meant.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Here is an interesting find (regarding the mark...)....please take the time to read it....

www.tldm.org...

Please keep reading and scrolling down the page....it will take time...but it will be worth your valuable time.
edit on 18-8-2011 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

I did post one of the verses from the bible, here it is again "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.” Revelation 14:9,10

Why would the author of revelations specifically say you will get the mark on the forehead or the hand? It doesn't sound like a HASH because the mark is a single identifier that those that are with him have. Much like a gang tattoo. All the members have the same tattoo. That is getting a mark.

Thanks for the run down on how it works but I fail to see how it constitutes getting "his mark on the forehead or on the hand". Doesn't matter to me if things have to be consented to or not because biometrics does not include receiving anything. It just doesn't fit the description even if you try to say that they didn't have the words to express what biometrics are.

Now if they had written: A seal will be made of your ear (Biometrics) and that the mark from this seal will be placed in a book (central database) and also a sample of the seal will be sent to every market (network) so that when you try to buy or sell something you must place your mark (scan) and if the mark doesn't match the sample (HASH) held by those in charge then you can't buy or sell anything.

See how easy it is to describe a system similar to present day ID tech with old world concepts. I guess my point is that if you have to force the words to fit then it probably isn't what was meant.

I see you are making things up to deny the obvious.

Just for fun i will keep running it down.

1. "It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads"

What you receive is your generated hash/ID by accepting the initial face and or hand scan. Now that you have the mark you can use it. Before you received the generated hash/ID you could not use it. The ID is yours. If you don't receive it you can't use it. So yes, you do indeed receive it. Did you ever get a paypal account? "I got my new phone plan!" You are in denial and have a poor understanding of language. What literal and figurative speech are. When you use a word figuratively it is because that is the word that best describes what you are talking about. If you do a cross-reference of the word "Mark" in all available dictionaries you will find that the literal use of the word is about 10% of the total identified uses of the word. Leaving 90% figurative. Many words can only be used literally. Like "automobile". Mark is not one of them. But go ahead and deny it.

2. "A seal will be made of your ear (Biometrics) and that the mark from this seal will be placed in a book (central database) and also a sample of the seal will be sent to every market (network) so that when you try to buy or sell something you must place your mark (scan) and if the mark doesn't match the sample (HASH) held by those in charge then you can't buy or sell anything. "

this is just gibberish.

Ear? Umm ok. are you being serious? .. go read the articles. Or don't.. whatever.

The author of revelations clearly states the information came as a VISION. How would he see a database? Tell me what a database looks like. A database has absolutely no physical characteristics, unless you use a microscope to view the physical media it exists on. So nowhere did he see a database.

You don't get it. That's ok. Keep trying. Or don't. I would contend that your ignorance is self-inflicted.

You are insisting that the mark MUST be a physical body modification. You just can't get over it. That is your issue. So you go ahead and use a face and hand scan to make purchases.

edit on 18-8-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

When you want to get a messege across you don't use figurative language you try to be as straight forward as possible. You can't wax poetic or talk in parables and then blame the intended receiver for not understanding the information.

What you call gibberish is an example of how they could have gotten the messege across even with terms of that time. It has nothing to do with how the actual tech works. It's funny that a description that is closer to how biometrics works is gibberish but the way it's described in revelations is crystal clear and leaves no doubt.

A database is a compilation of data so yes a written registry in the form of a book is a database.

I insist that the bible says that the mark must be a physical modification because that is what it actually says. Any speculation on your part is just that, speculation.

edit on 18-8-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join