It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Eyes in the Cornfields!!!!? [Updated]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ok so we got out there at about 10:30 it was warm about 80 degrees but kind of humid. Clear sky no moon. We walked down about 300 ft from where we planned to fish and set up the camera on night vision and the tape recorder. We set up and were fishin, well we had our poles in the water at least
after about an hour I walked down and checked the equipment and snaped a couple of random pics. I went back to my pole and about 40 or so minuest later we thought we heard something in the corn so we walked and listend to see if we could see anything with the thermal imager. but nothin and after a few it stopped. we were out until about 4am with nothing of note happening. So I came home and went throught the vids and the audio with nothing of note
I am going to try agian in a couple of days with a better video cam as the one I had this time sucked. I will be sure to update you as to when but right now it looks like it will be monday.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

ahh hanford is a nice part of the valley. in my youth i lived in visalia. i miss the valley. not the heat or the fog but the area was nice growing up.

-subfab

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hey awesome man. I saw this thread when you first posted a few weeks ago. Its good to see somebody take some investigative innitiative. Well done dude. As for a camera, its best to have as many angles rolling as possible. Even if it is a crapy camera, put it somewhere overlooking the entire area. Keep up the great work and be careful out there. The clapping sound of a tazer is usually good to scare just about any creature.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

yeah fog and heat suck. i work in visalia now actually.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Hey thanks for the tips on the cameras, Friday was just a test run without too much experience but any info you can provide is helpful thanks for posting here

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
well I picked up a couple more cameras so I am going to tryin go out agian this next week and see what happens

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

good luck!

if u get jumped from behind be ready to act fast with your weapon

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Tomarrow night we will be going out to try it out agian.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Corn was just planted in said field so I will be heading out within a month or two to do some more checking.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Glowing red eyes 2 feet off the ground could have been a raccoon, a coyote, a larger cat, or a stray dog

Any animal eyes will glow in the dark, sometimes green, sometimes red. What if you shot at some poor innocent animal?

It might not have even been the thing that killed the goat, it could have been a neighbours pet, out wandering in the night.

Don't animals eyes only glow if direct light is being directed towards them and they are reflecting it back ?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

Eyes can glow in the moonlight, depending on how bright the moon is, direction of the moon, and/or reflective surfaces.
I've learned that glowing eyes can be a skunk

That night, a flashlight might have saved me from the smell, if I could have seen the white stripe....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

i bet ur friend aimed high being in the dark. doubt he had glowing sights. right
maybe it was the chucacabra. supposedky these are dero/tero who live underground

here is chupacabra maybe
youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=ggMWBHivne0

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
That was what a lot of people originally thought. We did have a couple of incidents of livestock being killed around these times. No one was ever able to get a look @ anything but the eyes unfortunalyl.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

I heard that goat suckers (the ones of Porto Rico) are bulle proof. Well, looks like they are since peopel shooted them with like 20 times and they just got up and runned. So i doubt if one of the OP guns would penetrate it's skin.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
There Have been so many conflicting reports about the creature(s) that no one knows for sure exactly how they look or act. However there have not been any new reports of sightings in this area to my knowledge since i last investigated. I had plans to do a followup soon but it really depends on how my work schedule is for the next month.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Are you freaking serious? I live in Hanford, Ca! Whoa, what are the odds of that?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

So you probably know where I am talking about then maybe even fished the canal or traveled the road. Highway 43 and Nevada? or 5 1/2 and Nevada near the resivor?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I've driven by there because I have cousins who live in Corcoran, but never fished in the reservoir. I've fished some of the canals around there years ago with my grandfather. I know exactly where you're talking about, though.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

Thats funny that someone actually recognises the place. I must say it is the first time that has happend on here. I probably even know your cousins haha

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join