It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2/3rds of the Angels Stood by us, do you appreciate that?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by SaturnFX

Dear SaturnFX,

Actually it says that he accuses us day and night before God, doesn't sound like much of a fan of ours and we don't do a good job, too many of us make it easy for him.

killings
God 2,476,633
Satan 10

(incidently, the killings by Satan are arguably by Gods goading)

So...hmm...I think I prefer the dislike of Satan whom doesn't murder us to the erm..."love" of God that occasionally decides to randomly commit genocide.

This isn't love and worship by believers, its Stockholm syndrome

Judge a tree by the fruit it bears

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

not saying that you did, just a lol... I think that they trust in God to not ask them to do wrong, so they choose his service... we do get to prove ourselves, they protect us from outside influences that could manipulate our free will

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardyWhite

Maybe he does get there... and thats when Christ returns.. that would explain why he would take his 'chosen people' with him and leave the rest to waste, right?

P.S. I'm not really trolling. I'm very interested in this conversation.

Dear HardyWhite,

I do not think I have treated you as a troll and I hope I have not because I know how to. I will start by responding about his "chosen people", I ask, chosen for what, to have a good time, he said they would go into captivity, he said they were stiff necked, they were not chosen to just have cookies, they were chosen because they stood by their faith and did change. Were the rest of us just left to waste, I don't think so, we were given a greater chance, a chance to learn love and let that be our only beacon, do we fail, most of the time; but, when we excel we kick all the doors down and actually do good, not often enough; but, better than never. Be well.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

From what I have heard about angels they are boring and the exciting ones are banned.

"Bad Angels" are capable of free thought but put it to no good use.
"Good Angels"...do what they are told.

Humans however, might surprise you.

I give you this to consider...Soldiers will fight and die and stand by one another because their loyalty to each other is learned and over time respect for one another is earned.

Angels visit and render news and instruction because they are called upon and asked by God to do so.

Sometimes a human will perform an act of such amazing grace, devotion and sacrifice to some fellow humans without ever having been ordered to do it, learned how to do it or even having been asked by God to do it.
They just do it.
Some had never even heard of God. They were not trained and not asked.
They are exquisite creatures of focused self determination and beatific will.
They die young. Above Angels... and nearer to Gods.

link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

That’s a interesting take on it. But we did like the book says and broke a commandment not to eat of a certain tree. There were two Trees, why didn’t the devil tell us to eat of the tree of life first then eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

Well I think it is because he didn’t want us to live forever…and he wanted to make us fall…take us with him as you will…..so he is a deceiver, he was a schemer had a plan.

He told us a truth…but he would tell you a thousand truths just to make you believe one lie.

Now, was he already cast out of heaven or working on it? And we were cast out of the garden the same time the devil and the 1/3 rd of the angels was?

And OP ” YES” I guess from what I understand or heard that we will judge angels and are above them ( do you know why, cus I don’t) but maybe were not though. I don’t know.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Sippy Cup because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU

Friend:

This question comes from my HEART.

I trust in The Christos, and I understand there is just ONE GOD for ALL. Why is it that you separate you from I , or others from this question?

LOVE is unconditional to all persons that are on this earth, fore, GOD is LOVE and LOVE is GOD. Please do not exclude anyone from answering. We all came from the same CREATOR. I feel that to exclude is "separation from GOD".

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 10-8-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

Dear ChungTsuU,

I separate nobody, all can answer if they answer the question rather than get into a discussion on other topics, is that wrong? How can we have a thread if it is not responsive?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
how can we live day to day and still believe in things like angels?

sorry. i have to say it. like it would be if i were eating a cheeseburger with rotten cheese and windshield washer as sauce, you'd be like, dude stop eating that it's not right.

Its amazing how no matter how clearly its stated in the very first post that a thread is geared specifically toward one group of people, someone who supposedly has NO interest in the subject will ALWAYS take the time to click to come in, read, click to reply and troll.
Go away trolly.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Im saying he saw the rebellion coming, but couldnt punish/banish Satan until he had ACTUALLY done it..

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

Dear Boreas,

He'll protect them because he knows it's what I want, but if I gave the word he'd be more than willing to tear them apart (plenty of examples in the bible of Angels doing this).

Great, you believe angels are selfish, so they stuck with God because they love him and are willing to put up with our being over them. Why did any rebel then?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

reply to post by yourmaker

Dear yourmaker,

Who asked you to believe anything, certainly not I. Don't believe it, what did Crowley say, do as thou wilt; but, why deny me the same, why deny me the right to believe and do as I will?

you're right, but it's natural for me to question these things. there hasn't been any evidence of angels in my experience.
i'm not denying you your 'god' given right to believe, but I am questioning it.
do you yourself believe in angels or was that thought instilled into you by external forces?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

reply to post by yourmaker

Dear yourmaker,

Who asked you to believe anything, certainly not I. Don't believe it, what did Crowley say, do as thou wilt; but, why deny me the same, why deny me the right to believe and do as I will?

Because he/she is an obvious troll. You made it clear who this thread was aimed towards.

link   

Originally posted by TheThirdAdam
reply to post by NeoAlef2012

Ever wonder if a sociopath is just a body with no spirit? Be driven by something else that isn't made in the image of God? Since they have no conscience or inner light?

Dear TheThirdAdam,

I never wonder that,I never wonder why people do evil, I am amazed that people do good. I am not amazed by evil, we are taught to be selfish, I amazed by good, that is a decision that does not make logical, cost benefit sense.

link   

Im saying he saw the rebellion coming, but couldnt punish/banish Satan until he had ACTUALLY done it..

WHen you die do you believe you will "die" or do you belive your body will die

link   

Originally posted by Watts

Originally posted by yourmaker
how can we live day to day and still believe in things like angels?

sorry. i have to say it. like it would be if i were eating a cheeseburger with rotten cheese and windshield washer as sauce, you'd be like, dude stop eating that it's not right.

Its amazing how no matter how clearly its stated in the very first post that a thread is geared specifically toward one group of people, someone who supposedly has NO interest in the subject will ALWAYS take the time to click to come in, read, click to reply and troll.
Go away trolly.

how can you say that? obviously I have interest in the topic or I wouldn't even bother.
I am curious in how people in this day and age can still believe in things that aren't here or sound so ficticious.
I used logic to put forth my point. now who is the troll?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
One question I have right now is...

Do Angels have free will, or not?
The idea of the rebellion says they do,
but I learned of them having a sole creation
to worship God.
We had free will, they didn't...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
Maybe 1/3rd of the aliens rebelled against the more powerful alien, whose rules maybe were there to protect humans. That's the way I interpret that.

That's the way I interpret it, too. And Satan was their leader.

link   
So.....

if 100% rebelled against God...would he have lost?

Did the angels not know of his nature?

link   

Originally posted by metalholic
As somebody who studies the bible. And many other belief systems around the world. And someone who gets his information other then google/youtube.

I can't help but wonder if the christian satan is the sumerian EA and the christian god is the sumerian Enlil.

If that is the case then EA being the serpent created us using dna because being the "enlightened one" means that he was a scientist. Enlil was like your modern day general. So with that being said it's obvious the 2 didn't get along especially since these gods were brothers of a ruler. And both were entitled to the throne.

A long time ago and even to this day warring alien factions have fought over mankind. It would not surprise me if these angels are in fact aliens. As ancient man would not be smart enough to know the difference between alien and god!

Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers go into great detail about this tale. I would say because all this happened in 4th density which means time does not exist...

It even details precisely what you have said. En-Lil did in fact make everything about EA come across as evil where in fact he was our saviour.

The idea of a singular God has come from the Ar-ians, Aryans, Orions, I think. It is a massive history, make sure you read up on it if you haven't already.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Dear LightAssassin,

Love the name, which light do you attempt to kill? Just a question.

I find the fact that you are applying the concept of Angel to a living breathing being, where in fact it could actually have a whole range of meanings. That is the purpose of the bible. To tell tales of our history, not in literal form, but in code, in parables (I think that is the word).

Sorry, I do not assume they are living or breathing, I assume they are sentient, self aware if you will.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

One question I have right now is...

Do Angels have free will, or not?
The idea of the rebellion says they do,
but I learned of them having a sole creation
to worship God.
We had free will, they didn't...

Where did u hear that

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>