It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2/3rds of the Angels Stood by us, do you appreciate that?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

What amazes me is that 1/3....even though they are "in the know" ....still chose to go the opposite way. I mean Christ if you have angels saying they're out then how are we suppose to believe. I hate religion and think it has caused much more bad than good. Religion is good moral philosophy and a place for like minded people to meet...that is the best that has come out of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

If 2/3rds of the angels did not rebel, it doesn't mean they care about us or trust us.
It may simply mean that they appreciate their positions and don't want to be destroyed.
There is punishment for leaving the will of God; most beings don't want to be punished.
Also, you're making some selfish (as a human) assumptions. The rebellion had nothing to do with human beings.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
On what day of creation were the angels created? Did they know before the rebellion that this god was going to create man? Or is this something god chose to do after the angels rebelled? What's the timeline?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
At the time it was 2/3 of the angels that choose to stand by God, this was more than 2000 years ago? Is there any news about what the score is today? How come that it seems that those 1/3 have such a power to corrupt practically all humans...rich or poor?

Is it really because God made a bargain with the devil?

There should be a war raging in the heavens...why is there little to be found about an indication that 'good' is on the upper hand? I mean, it is very, very easy to find an indication that 'bad' or 'evil' if you will is about to have its way on earth.

I dunno....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Do you appreciate the fact that you can talk to angels/entities whenever you feel the need to? Take some shrooms, and you can talk to jesus all night long.

In my opinion %100 of religious experiences are misinterpreted and are actually psychedelic. Just how they can mock the feelings of near death experiences with a helmet that effects your brain.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The Loyal Angels are loyal not because of us, but because of their love for god. They dont trust Humanity, as Jesus said let no man call himself good, as we are all lairs. It is this type of self importance in which God has disdain for. Satan rebelled not over Humanity, but over the rule of God. Very little of anything going on in these matters has to do with Humanity, we are collateral damage.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ray1850
Just replace angels with aliens and this thread makes more sense

Ill 2nd that !

or We can Call them Civilization Type 2 or 3 Beings !

Im With Dr. Michio Kaku

Dr. Michio Kaku about Future Civilizations

Aliens & Angels the Same to me !

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The Angels belive in us and love us. They only want to see humanity become like them. As Above So Below

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
In the bible it says that 1/3rd of the angels rebelled against God...

Could you provide us with a specific biblical passage, so we can have a context with what you are talking about?

Just need some clarity.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
On what day of creation were the angels created? Did they know before the rebellion that this god was going to create man? Or is this something god chose to do after the angels rebelled? What's the timeline?
The creation of this universe was the first event to happen. Then came many ages of creation and destruction.Then came the war of the heavens. Then Genesis, The creator and the Angels are always looking to help crate new planets and civilizations. Yes the Angels are Alien in fact they are what the Sumerians call Annauuki. The crystalline Serpents.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
well it depends on what you understand from the term angel. your angel is another person's demon. so they rebelled against who? what god? the deity is both god and satan, it's the duality of all things, just like angels are also demons. depends on the point of view.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I very much appreciate the 2/3. I feel the 1/3 that rebelled are constantly tempting humans to sin and commit horrible acts. The 2/3 good angels stand by us to protect us from that evil. Each person has free will to choose right from wrong, good from evil. I personally will take all the help I can get from the 2/3 angels that stood for goodness. Earth is a battleground and it is just getting worse. People need to choose which side they are on and get off of the fence!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
In my opinion:

It is the plan......as "time" is neither past, present, or future. There is a MASTER plan, if you will.

When God "moved" and became aware he began to create, hence Light. His creation story for us does not mean nothing was created beforehand. The Angels were there at the "time" the Earth and Heavens were created.

Genesis speaks of "We" (.not "I") created.

In order to perfect in GOOD our spirits need to know BAD. I think this is the Ultimate Goal for the Creator we call God. To Perfect in Goodness and in the light of Love. This is how God experiences himself first hand the love not only for His creation but also for himself. As we do....so does He.

We are to come here in this darkened Planet and experience the temptations of this world so we may better perfect as we cannot do that in the Light. There is no temptation and we cannot overcome anything in the Heavenly realm.

Because his creation was termed, "Good" then so be it. We are all eventually going to bear the seed of good through reincarnation.

I do not think it is such a human drama story. There is a plan and its a circle of life as we perfect in the will of God and not our own.

Satan is a deceiving energy force that may over come souls spirits to the other side. This is where Hell resides. Eventually (death of flesh) your energy is either emotionally aware of the heavenly realm or it is emotionally aware of the hell realm. We can call on the Father and be saved though and this is what a non believer will eventually do.

In the end there will only be a heavenly realm. This is the Master plan.

Ok....so there is my opinion of it as crazy as it may sound to some.

ETA: Also I want to add that I believe Satan to be a helper for the Master plan...He is needed in the plan so we may perfect quicker in the realm of time.....for Gods will.
edit on 11-8-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheThirdAdam

I believe your answer is in Gen 3:15. There are two seeds on this earth. The serpents seed and the Adamic seed. Christ even refers to this in the NT when he says "Your father was a liar from the very beginning"

The book of Enoch tells us the spirits of the watchers are bound here until the great day of judgement. Apparently Angels fallen or not can take on human form. So you are dealing with two different types of spirits one with a divine spark and ones without a divine spark.

So you are very possibly right on what you said.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
My take on the christian view of this. And compare this to.today where extremists think they are right and we think they are evil. The victor in any war writes the history books.
lucifer took the 1/3 and liberated them from the racist society of the G man. 2/3 of the angels towed the line because.they were what we call in our society" sheep" and were either too brainwashed or too afraid to go agaisnt the establishment.

What made me stop believing in religion and god is this one simple question. If lucifer was so evil why is there not one recorded account of him doing anything bad to the human race(other than speculation caused by fear and ignorance) yet there are numerous accounts of mr G wiping out or punishing large amount of human population and causing floods and hardships???????? Who is more.evil? The guy who they try to say is evil but has never done anything wrong or the guy they say is good but has done much wrong. Remember winner takes all and rewrites. The history books.. this is no different from modern day propeganda.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Here are my questions, why should they believe in us becoming better

[color=gold]
Because they seen humanity in THAT form as PERFECT CREATIONS AS ARE THEY
[/COLOR]

and do you appreciate the fact that they trusted in us enough to stick it out and not rebel?

[color=gold]
1 LOVES THEM for remaining by the CREATORS SIDE to support the NEW CREATION HUMANITY
[/COLOR]

What side would you take,

[color=gold]
The side of the CREATOR who made us ALL
[/COLOR]

or better put, would you do the same for us, do you love your brother that much that you will put up with his mistakes while he grows?

[color=gold]
YES! Family is family and we all dont always get along nor mature at the same rates.
Good questions

NAMASTE*******
[/COLOR]

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

What I would like to know is why an all knowing omnipotent god didn`t see it coming .

Riddle me that ....

edit on 10-8-2011 by UmbraSumus because: (no reason given)

[color=gold]
Maybe he did and wanted to see who REALLY deserves his LOVE as 1 is sure he could of sent destroyer to eliminate EACH and every one BUT, they are like his children so he let them RUN possibly with hopes they would return before the flame is activated to revise their ENERGIES AND DESTROY THE EVOL WITHIN THEM FOR ETERNIA[/COLOR]

Just sayen

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
As somebody who studies the bible. And many other belief systems around the world. And someone who gets his information other then google/youtube.

I can't help but wonder if the christian satan is the sumerian EA and the christian god is the sumerian Enlil.

If that is the case then EA being the serpent created us using dna because being the "enlightened one" means that he was a scientist. Enlil was like your modern day general. So with that being said it's obvious the 2 didn't get along especially since these gods were brothers of a ruler. And both were entitled to the throne.

A long time ago and even to this day warring alien factions have fought over mankind. It would not surprise me if these angels are in fact aliens. As ancient man would not be smart enough to know the difference between alien and god!

[color=gold]
I like how you think

edit on 8/11/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

In the bible it says that 1/3rd of the angels rebelled against God; but, that means that 2/3rds did not and actually care about us

I'm not a believer, but I take it the opposite way as "Satan" is a fallen angel who went against gods wishes, and he was banished from heaven, but I look at it as that 1/3 rebelling in an effort to give us freedom of choice.

See, before the advent of satan, and hell, how exactly could you sin? Without the choice to commit evil, are you truly free? How can you be "good" if the only option available to you is to be good, there is no "satan" to follow until he is banished

That's how I take that story, and no I'm not a Satanist or anything, I just think the dude has gotten a bad rap.
edit on 11-8-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I do appreciate the Angels whom stood by us but more importantly than that, I appreciate the fact I was created at all.....

There is only one way you can be out of God's presence, and that is to not exist at all....
I was plucked out of the darkness (flat existence) for a chance to understand/know God, it amazes me that one day I will die, and there is a chance that I will cease to exist. When I sleep, I am dead to the world, each time I can experience hell if only for a few hours....

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join