It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Reasons Why American Riots Will Be The Worst In The World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I found this article written by Silver Shield site Dont Tread On Me and I think he brings some good points for people to think and reflect.

If people wake up now (today), and we start taking honest, smart, and responsible action we could start to fix things without getting to this point. Problem is congress will keep voting to print and spend, so I am not too optimistic. I really hope things work out a peaceful manner.

Here you can read 2 reasons, but in the end of this OP you will find the link to the full content, with links and videos that help illustrate this article

I wrote an article called 5 Places NOT To Be When The Dollar Collapses. In it I wrote that societies that benefited the most from the dollar would be the worst places to be when it fell apart. While the dollar has not even collapsed yet, the strain in these areas is becoming more apparent. England is number 3 on the list has had 4 days of violent riots as people start to lose it. Israel is number 1 on that list has had massive protests. There is revolution in the air all over the world except in the US.

America is still in deep denial which is still the first stage of the Awakening. This denial will be wiped away when the dollar collapses. For now the economy is still functioning with food and fuel available. Americans still have the illusion of wealth and normalcy. They still are stuck in the false left right paradigm and think some other sock puppet will turn things around.

When the dollar collapses, all American illusions will collapse with it. Deep denial will turn into deep anger. The violence I expect in the other 3 areas on the list and all urban areas in the US, will make all other global riots pale in comparison. America is deeply infused with arrogance, denial, narcissism, drugs and violence. There is no other society that I know of that has the degree of intensity and combination of these factors.

“We’re Number 1! We’re Number 1!”

1. Arrogance- All of our lives we have been fed the lie that somehow we are better than everyone else. We believe this so much that we feel it is morally acceptable to stick our noses in everyone’s business. We have 777+ military bases all over the world. Our currency is the world’s reserve currency. We control most international organizations like the UN, IMF and World Bank. We control the world’s shipping lanes.

Full article HERE

Even if you do not agree with the entire contents of the article, I think you will understand the reasons for his concern. In my opinion he is quite right in what he says.

edit on 10-8-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Aug 12 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have already purchased plywood for my windows if needed.
But where I live they will have to drive quite the distance and will be met with
great resistance before they even got to the house..

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Also to add, most Americans carry guns. This added into factors like, arrogance, denial and so on, would lead to a lot of lost lives.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You and the writer of the article can be right there is no reason you have to be. You said if the people wake up it will be good, but congress will keep printing and and bringing the dollar down. Which you said cause you to be pestimistick. Thats the problem right there its about how you react or more improtantly how the people still asleep act, I don't believe these people know how the game is played. Its when the sleeppers wake up and become angry that is when the problem occurs, but if these people were smarter, for lack of a better word, maybe aware is better they would understand that unleashing their anger early is what is going to make them lose the most.

to sum it up I'm afaird of the people that are fearful not the government.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wanna scenario of how the dollar will collapse? Well watch this video
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As an American myself, I agree completely and will add my 2 cents, although I think that value has decreased. It has already started, but when the majority of the MSM sheeps are not able to afford their cable any longer, they will lose access to MSM and these are the ones who will be running around the streets like apes on banana day!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There is only one reason, and that reason will be because Americans finally got up off their sorry asses and did something. Americans are lazy, sorry and good for nothing.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
the way I see it is that North Americans are too complacent we all know we are blinded by whatever, but how much are we basing the USD on ? the CAD is at par with the USD so that doens't give us much detail.

If anything I think people would flock for the borders, and get into lets say Canada.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hypr: That's my plan

edit on 10-8-2011 by SurvivalInstinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hypr2011

If the US dollar collapse, Wouldn't Canada be in social chaos as well?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
They have alot of wilderness to disappear into. No dollar needed!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

No, no... NOT pestimistick, realistic. Print money is not the solution. Money is a hugely powerful instrument — it affects everything in the economy. By messing around with it, politicians can (and usually do) cause a lot more harm than good.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Wow, I'm in the drug phase. The creepy part is I'm trying to stop my drug habits. I can't wait to see what my pure rage will cause.
In all seriousness though, this was a great read. All I can say is let it happen. The UK riots only proved that people can only take so much before snapping like a twig, and I'm assuming the same will happen with us. The funny thing is that with how #ed up us Americans are the UK riots will look like a peaceful protest. I can just see streets running red with blood, buildings set ablaze, and bodies as far as the eye can see.

edit on 10-8-2011 by PsychoReaper4 because: spelling typos

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It will start with lone gunmen committing mass shootings/murders.
That has already happened here in the US.
There will be more and more.
It will slowly spread as things get worst,
until mass looting's and riots hit the streets in our poorest of neighborhoods .
Then we will start seeing the rich and elite being attacked and robbed.

It has already begun here,but nobody seems aware of it or even cares until
it affects them directly.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
It will start with lone gunmen committing mass shootings/murders.
That has already happened here in the US.
There will be more and more.
It will slowly spread as things get worst,
until mass looting's and riots hit the streets in our poorest of neighborhoods .
Then we will start seeing the rich and elite being attacked and robbed.

It has already begun here,but nobody seems aware of it or even cares until
it affects them directly.

I'm sorry but the rich and elite deserve it, there have been many times where churches, hospitals asked for aid for rich people and they turned the deaf ear and went to the Bahamas. Need I say more ? The rich will be brutalised

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
you can just smell the desperation. but why are folks so desperate for the dollar to collapse, and for bloodshed ?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I dont know, but I hope the reason dont be thirst for disaster and blood. But no. I cant believe in this. I stil have faith in mankind.

I prefer to think that people are just tired of so much cynicism and hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
With so many Americans unemployed for so long with no hope insight,but only getting worse,
it won't be long before benefits to those unemployed are cut and the anger will rise.
I have anger cause my company laid off many workers and their profits are up
and the stockholders are happy.
My anger is because there is plenty of work to be done,but they are lying to their customers and not fulfilling
the contract with the customers.
Their stocks actually increased a bit during this downfall.
The CEO is make millions if not billions in pay and bonuses on the backs of hard working Americans.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It wouldn't be riots in the US, like in England.

It would be a war, because both sides are armed.

If what happened in England this week starts in the US and spreads, it would be civil war.

And I don't know what the Yanks are waiting for, as the American people would win. And win easily.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Cynicism, hypocrisy, corruption, etc. It's really not a fair game. And communication technologies only make worse the feeling of disappointment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join