It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Reasons Why American Riots Will Be The Worst In The World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

I think he has got a pretty good picture of what is coming. In any case, it was a good article, and while some may think it is a bit of a stretch, it is a very realistic, but frightening scenario. Hopefully, it won't come to what was in that article.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again~~

You can take away our money (over taxation), you can take our freedoms (patriot act, TSA ect.) but when you take away the ability to feed ourselves (crop shortages, hyperinflation, collapse of the dollar) THATS when you will see the average American sheep get off their couch and pour into the streets with flaming bottles of vodka.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'd hate to be in America when the SHTF. Then again, I'd hate to be anywhere in the world because America would bring them down aswell!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Many are clueless due to their reliance on TV for their directional propaganda. I think when they realize the dollar is collapsing (IF collapsing, and I HOPE not) they will be caught off guard. Pray for the best, BUT, always prepare for the Worst.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I'd hate to be in America when the SHTF. Then again, I'd hate to be anywhere in the world because America would bring them down aswell!

It's almost as if the United States was an anchor and the rest of the world was a sinking ship. The stronger the economy, the more dangerous is his downfall.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalInstinct

Actually, funny, I just read an article today talking about how Cable companies for the first time ever had their customer base decline last quarter. They are blaming free internet TV, but I think it is the economy. First things to go when money gets tight are entertainment type items.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Some of the net-moochers may be armed but the producers are better armed, better trained, and determined.
Any "riots" in my area would be quickly dealt with.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

RUSSO,
Your thread gives me all the reasons I would need, why I do appreciate so much ATS.
It's a golden pepit !
With your permission, let me quote another part of this article :

4. Drugs- Millions of Americans turn to drugs to fill the void of true purpose in their lives. Instead of dealing with a past a hurt or seeking a higher purpose in their lives by helping others and using their natural talents to make a better world, people turn to drugs. The worst kind of drugs are the ones that people believe are making them better. The powerful psychotropic drugs like Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI) or more commonly known as anti-depressants. These drugs are extremely powerful and can cause psychotic breaks that lead to violence. Go to ssristories.com... to see the list of nearly 4,300 cases of crime related to these drugs. These stories include everything from the Virginia Tech shooting to the mom that drowned her 5 kids in the bathtub. I would say that these drugs are much more dangerous than guns, because they cause the people to break from reality and cause the violence. I don’t have time to go into the mass medication of America and the real reason why Marijuana is illegal, but I do want to warn everyone of one thing. Nearly 10% of the country or 27 million Americans are on these drugs. Knowing that there is only a one month supply in the system and the kind of psychotic breaks that will happen if people come off these drugs too fast, this is definitely not a good thing. When the dollar collapses, we not only have to worry about the 7 to 10 day supply of food and fuel in the system, we really need to worry about the 1 in 10 Americans who are not going to be medicated while their world paradigm collapses. I can see it now, humanitarian airlifts dropping Zoloft and Lexapro from the sky

It's an aspect of the issue that I had not envisionned ...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

We dont need much to cause riots. Not a dollar collapse even, just a deepening of recession, depression or hyperinflation... or more likely some idiot get a bee in their butt and network a riot.

Right now the crime in my area has exploded.. and we have been suffering these ridiculous youth mobs for 2 yrs now. I have spoken on here about it.. some chose not to believe it. I think at this point everyone with sense should be taking notice. I live in nowhere Southern Illinois.. I can see whats going to happen in the cities pretty clearly. I live near St Louis.. much that is happening is NOT reported in the news. Its already started.. just no one has taken notice.

It will NOT be this poor versus rich fantasy some seem to crave on here. It will be lawless animalistic types versus EVERYONE ELSE. Poor doesnt equal criminal rioter. It was never poor versus rich... and if I were poor Id find some of the sentiments offensive that claim that the poor will riot simply because they are poor. Poor does not mean a lack of honesty or integrity or respect for fellow human beings or others property. I see sick sentiments on here wishing death or mayhem toward who they perceive as "rich" when to them obviously rich means one more bean in their pot. These people are the animals who we have to watch for.. the ones who have no discernment. This idea of poor versus rich is completely what they want you to think.. and these types on ATS who promote this are pretty damned far from awake and dangerous. The US citizens versus corrupt banksters and politicians is yet another wild fantasy to justify the need to chaos and taking what isnt theirs like common cowardly thieves. In London they didnt hit politicians adnd banks.. they torched their own neighborhoods and brutalized their own people. Here in my area with what I have witnessed and dealt with.. its invariably the lawless versus the innocent citizen. In chicago and wisconsin.. again, the lawless versus the innocent. The rodney king verdict riots.. again.. the lawless versus the innocent and the destruction of their own neighborhoods and businesses.

To who would this look like a good thing? What kind of person wants this or promotes this? An animal does..and I dont really care who it offends. YOU are the problem with your infantile understanding of the world and disregard of your fellow man. This sort of person is not my brother or sister.. theyre definitely the enemy as much as any corrupt politician or thieving banker. They are the useful idiots and tools of who they claim to hate so vehemently.

Guns? Sure, we have them. We will use them. We do not all walk around carrying firearms 24/7 throughout the entire country.. though the lawless do. One thing I am sure of.. a riot here.. large scale like London... would be a bloody horrendous massacre. Our criminals are armed better than our police force.. and more in number. People would beg for martial law and deliverance from this chaos. In my particular area.. there is something like 1000 citizens per one officer. You tell me what will happen.
We armed folks will be fighting for our lives in even a minor riot. This week 4 men and a woman were walking into occupied homes in broad daylight and doing this armed home invasion thing. Were they stealing food to feed their hungry children because the economy is such crap? Nope.. electronics and money... and brutalizing the innocent because they could. Homeowners will be prosecuted if they kill these parasites in defense of their family, children and property. A mob of between 20-30 "youths" busted into a conveneience store, beat its patrons, stole everything they could get their hands on, and trashed the convenience store. Were they hungry starving poor? Nope.. bunch of kids in cars who wanted something for nothing.. and knew they could get it in numbers as a violent mob. These are the people who riot.

Do some even know what a riot is? Ask a Londoner if you need a clue, watch the vids of london, chicago, wisconsin. This is no revolution. This is chaos.. mayhem.. and disgusting animalistic behavior by those who care little for the change needed to make a viable US.. but more of the type who need instant gratification and to get what they feel they are entitled to because in their small minds and empty souls.. the "rich" deserve it.

I guess from here some of you need to decide what side you stand on when you decide to figure out who is promoting these riots and who is participating.. and why. Ask yourself exactly what you desire to gain by brutalizing who you perceive as "rich" or that may have more than you and may have sacrificed and WORKED for it. DO you buy into what "they" have told you rich is and base your skewed perceptions off of what you have been spoon fed? WHy do YOU personally desire these riots or look forward to them with glee? Who do you want to be counted among.. and die beside?
Me? I will fight beside, be counted among, and hopefully not die beside.. and definitely defend.. those who respect and love their fellow man regardless of color or economic status, respect the law, respect what the US was built as, and wish to return order and prosperity to our land. If you wish to tear down what I love.. this country and my fellow citizens.. I guess you might see what a few lazy Americans are made of.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
you can just smell the desperation. but why are folks so desperate for the dollar to collapse, and for bloodshed ?

I think many see it as the only way to bring about change in the country, it must be destroyed before it can be rebuilt.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
people keep saying things like "only horrible criminals are involved in these riots". which I would not agree with, yes there Is looting and stealing but that will occur In ANY mass unrest situation. what exactly do you expect these poor, jobless, people to do, continue to vote(like that's helped, EVER). people have been organizing peaceful protests for years to no avail. how much longer do people wait before revolting, how many police beatings can we take? how many civil liberties can we loose? how much Is it ok for prices to rise before the people can revolt. I also keep seeing people say that If we riot they will use that as an excuse to crack down ant take rights away. Well guess what THEY ARE TAKING OUR RIGHTS AWAY! they don't need a reason! they just need to pass a goddam bill. If the people revolted all the laws and police and military In the world wouldn't stop them.
edit on 11-8-2011 by TruthWizard because: typo

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWizard
people keep saying things like "only horrible criminals are involved in these riots". which I would not agree with, yes there Is looting and stealing but that will occur In ANY mass unrest situation. what exactly do you expect these poor, jobless, people to do, continue to vote(like that's helped, EVER). people have been organizing peaceful protests for years to no avail. how much longer to people wait before revolting, how many police beatings can we take? how many civil liberties can we loose? how much Is it ok for prices to rise before the people can revolt. I also keep seeing people say that If we riot they will use that as an excuse to crack down ant take rights away. Well guess what THEY ARE TAKING OUR RIGHTS AWAY! they don't need a reason! they just need to pass a goddam bill. If the people revolted all the laws and police and military In the world wouldn't stop them.

And robbing, burning, beating and killing your fellow oppressed citizens does exactly WHAT to remedy the things you mentioned?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
lets pray that day never comes, for if it does then anything goes! the gvt will initiate total martial law and between them killing civilians and civilian violence on each other for food water etc. u will see depopulation alright! which of course plays into their hands( global elite).

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

you make It sound as if that Is the ONLY thing to happen during a mass riot/revolt, there are people doing those things now with no riot, there are police doing this everyday.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWizard
reply to post by Advantage

you make It sound as if that Is the ONLY thing to happen during a mass riot/revolt, there are people doing those things now with no riot, there are police doing this everyday.

yes, destruction is all that happens in a mass riot. This is NO revolt. A riot and a revolt or revolution are 2 completely different things. You do not REVOLT against your fellow citizens... obviously. They are not the ones oppressing you. Only fools trash their own neighborhoods and communities and call that a revolt against the govt.. would be laughable if it werent so sad.

if you think a citizen on citizen riot is the solution to this.. youre mistaken. I already see whats happening and given my work.. I have a very clear view of it. No, burning out and looting the convenience store or clothing store and robbing/beating your neighbors will do absolutely NOTHING to remedy the erosion of our rights and outright theft by the federal govt. Why would any sane person think it would? When the citizens are fighting among themselves and rioting.. the elite are safe and can oppress the citizenry more due to the moronic riots. You cant see this?

Why is this such a difficult thing to understand? If you wish to effect change.. go after who is oppressing you. If your mechanic trashes your car.. you sue your neighbor? Insanity to think this way. Its foolish, childish, animalistic, and accomplishes nothing in your favor when you lash out like a maniac at your fellows who are just as oppressed as you are and effectively crap in your own bed.

You also dont do things you are ALLOWED to do in order to effect change. A revolution has nothing to do with a riot.. only the elites want the fools to equate the 2.. and its working obviously. I have no problem with an armed revolution.. but it seems most cant tell the difference between a riot and a revolution.. and have no idea what they are fighting against or who to fight against... incredible.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Were this to happen in the US the geographic differences in how people reacted would be vastly different and the aftermath would be far worse than it is in England.

Small town and small city USA won't riot. Riots will be contained to major urban areas, further highlighting the total lack of community that currently exists between those groups. That will get worse and a lot worse.

When responding to this kind of civil unrest, the government uses one of two strategies, containment where they establish a perimiter around an area and let all hell break loose and contain it within that area and confrontation where they anticipate and shut down riots before they ever get going. Both will be practiced with some governors calling out the National Guard immediately and putting down any unrest. Others will essentially contain and those cities will be reduced to ruin. The containment strategy is a failure. It always is. They are using containment in England when they should have had the army out in the streets after the first day. Containment leads to destroyed communities - the very neighborhoods where the folks rioting live. They start out "taking a stand" and create a burnt out wasteland that ultimate they will have to return to. Brilliant

In the aftermath, people will leave cities, accelerating a trend that has been going on and aided by technology for two decades. With the cities already in significant debt, with a significantly reduced tax base, they will not be able to rebuild. We will have 25 or more Detroits in the country.

These uprisings would largely be race based, being aligned via geography. Race relations would never recover, nor will the urban/non-urban divide will ever be repaired. This divide will also largely be a red state/blue state divide.

You will absolutely see successionist movements. People in Utah will NOT pay for and should not pay for rebuilding Atlanta or Orlando. It won't happen. The federal government will endeavor to spend general revenue to repair urban areas, but it won't happen. Those areas will lose congressional representation due to loss of population and it won't happen. It would end with urban centers with little order with the perimiters heavily policed.

What you wind up with is a totally balkanized country with what amounts to a totally different social fabric that will co-exist under the notion of a common country, but in reality will be very different.

Ironic that for country that was founded on the principal of states rights it will ultimately be the growth of the federal government will be the catalyst that brings back a serious states rights movement. That movement will be successful.

If there are riots in urban areas in the US they will absolutely never recover. The folks who live there will also have nobody to blame but themselves.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What most here are failing to consider is that this was done by design, and the world economy is not going to collapse. There is not going to be any riots because they already have a one world currency to replace the current system, this is the way they're going to get it in our back door, and you all will gobble it up because it promises to keep the "normalcy" of the status quo American people are used to. Until you relize you're going to make the same wage as a third world country slave wager, then maybe there will be a reorginization of labor unions. The biggest evidence of this is the wide spread disbanding of labor unions all over the world. With the unions around they could never bring the one world currency in, this is why these things are happening so rapidly. And sadly those that hold all the wealth will still be recieving the lion's share and the little guys well our currency will be the last to be converted making it very difficult for us to live for awhile, but the very poorest dependent off government cheese will never feel a damn thing, it's the middle class who is going to suffer during the Financial Transition. And the middle class will be too worried about losing their jobs to raise too much a stink.
edit on 11-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by orkson

Glad you like it,

The first people to go stupid are the one’s that can’t get their drugs, meds and alcohol.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
It wouldn't be riots in the US, like in England.

It would be a war, because both sides are armed.

If what happened in England this week starts in the US and spreads, it would be civil war.

And I don't know what the Yanks are waiting for, as the American people would win. And win easily.

America is such a politically polarised country. I cannot see the American people coming together on this. Instead, what I see is citizen fighting citizen...which would be the plan should such a thing ever occur. Like the frog in the pot of slowly boiling water analogy, the Americans have been slowly divided and conquered by their leaders without even realising it.

IRM

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

The world economy is going to collapse, not because they (TPTB) don't have a plan, but because they're incompetent, and their plan isn't going to work. It happened in the past with Rome, and it will happen to USA, as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join