It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning for people of Birmingham or surrounding areas.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This has just came though;

This is an exact transcript of a message that is circulating on SMS and Blackberry Messenger (BBM). Please stay at home, folks. ‘everyman keep off the road tonight, Birmingham is going to be madness, people from london, leicester, derby, manchester to f**k up birmingham of them 3 asian guys that got killed in winson green there coming to riot hard and i don’t want no one to lose their life because of it, stay in your yards and pass this on’

Also;

Reports of large groups of “Zulus” headed to city centre. This is the nickname for a football gang comprised of Birmingham City FC supporters. Not sure of their intentions, but suggestion that they are incensed at what the rioters are doing to the city.

Apparently the "Zulus" are around the 400 number mark.

Source

As many will know, 3 asian men where killed last night, and it has been confirmed that one of their farthers have died today from a heart attack, though it is unclear as to which farther.

There is a chance that Birmingham will become a war zone tonight, especially as many of the police are in London. There are rumours that 6 gangs are gathering at the victoria area, from local business's.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So it seems that the Britwarriors thread was spot on. Good. It fills me with hope to see good people standing up to those thugs. Hopefully once those "kids" get the taste of a "mans" wrath, they will think twice about acting like a bunch of schmucks...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I caught a tweet off someone worried trouble was coming to Stoke on the train too.
I think perhaps she got the wrong end of the stick.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

We'll see if this happens, let's hope not.
I don't mean that the rioters and those responsible shouldn't get a battering, just that we don't need any more trouble or bloodshed on the streets.

Let's hope peace and quiet are the sounds we hear tonight.
edit on 10/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yeah, this is all over my facebook page

Lots of Asians from all over the country are coming to wreak revenge for the lads who died last night protecting the community..

It will probably kick off in brum town and head into smethwick/handsworth/west brom.

ATSers in the Mids be safe

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

the only sounds from Alum rock will be the sounds of rumbling bellies, well untill £am then it will be the sounds like i herd 20 odd years ago , the sound of hundreds of people roaring down the street in a collective frenzy.. riding should be fun in around 30 mins ;P

intothepotwithyouBox

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There are also rumours that Birmingham city FC and Aston Villa fans are gathering around the bullring to protect it. Two enemy firms coming together to protect their city.

As i say, these are rumours, but best take them seriously just incase, it isn't wise to challenge them.

For the stokie lady, (sorry, forgot your name as i was typing lol) As of now, i haven't heard of any trouble coming up to stoke, i have many friends there as i study there and have been for the past 3 years. Ill keep an eye out though and let you know of anything turning up.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ok, I know I am reaching for humor here, but it would be totally freakin awesome if ALL of them dressed up like Ninjas! And Pirates too! Could you imagine getting your arse kicked by Ninjas and Pirates?!?!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
www.amazon.co.uk...=zg_bsms_tab

Folding Shovel up 222,000%, they're digging in.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

That would be one epic way to get your ass handed to you.

Let's hope it doesn't turn out this way, noone wants anymore blood shed but it's weird. It's spreading everywhere, my local shops/stores got told to shut early and not to open at all this friday.(Really small town in the east mids)
edit on 10/8/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
There are also rumours that Birmingham city FC and Aston Villa fans are gathering around the bullring to protect it. Two enemy firms coming together to protect their city.

As i say, these are rumours, but best take them seriously just incase, it isn't wise to challenge them.

For the stokie lady, (sorry, forgot your name as i was typing lol) As of now, i haven't heard of any trouble coming up to stoke, i have many friends there as i study there and have been for the past 3 years. Ill keep an eye out though and let you know of anything turning up.

I heard that too, but the impossible has happened before lol.. Next we will have west brom and wolves fans doing the same... Shudder... It really is the end of the world!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Well if any rioters come near me, their going to get a throwing star in the eye. although i doubt they will ramrade the shop below me, its got nothing in it

funbox

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
i posted this last night, but here goes:

i knew one of the men who died. not like a best friend, but i've met him a couple of times while traveling. all 3 were muslim so my facebook is abuzz with uk muslims being pissed off about their deaths. it's about to transition into a whole different issue now.

prayers

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So who's fighting who exactly, we have the football fans, the asians protecting their areas and the looters? Have I missed anyone out?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
So who's fighting who exactly, we have the football fans, the asians protecting their areas and the looters? Have I missed anyone out?

Asians are coming to bham to fight against those who killed the lads last night.

The scum looters mainly came from handsworth, so I expect it to go off there.
edit on 10-8-2011 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

hi op
cheers for the warning
pretty predictable though
3 asian muslims killed protecting their area
now more muslims coming to brum to avenge
THEIR AREA
ffs its england not one racial area
let them fight it out
this is gettin silly and tuning into a racial event
more blood tonight i think
or hope not god

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I think you missed the police, oh wait ... they will be sitting back eating their popcorn while the show goes on. It's pathetic, they should of rolled out the hard stuff a lot earlier, water canons, tear gas etc. Why let it escalate even further ...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yep, you missed the Turks

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Can someone tell me .... was the driver who ran those people over a 'looter' or a member of the public trying to avoid trouble, or someone out on a vigilante trip and who ran over the wrong people ??

These questions are kind of important otherwise everyone will end up fighting the Police ........... instead of the Looters, who will merge into the background and pretend it wasn't them .!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

trust me, judging from my facebook wall it will not just be asian muslims coming for retaliation, but white, black, and more. they have people trying to talk the situation down however it doesn't seem to be happening all kum ba yaa.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join