It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning for people of Birmingham or surrounding areas.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Take care people this seems like it is becoming a war of boredom. I hope this gets cleared up soon because this is madness.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Everyone in areas with rioting should just turn this song on full blast and play it out their windows. If you can change the mind of just a few rioters then it would have done its job. You would really look like scum rioting/looting with "peace train" playing aloud.

Everyone in Birmingham and other affected areas, stay safe and stay inside. God bless!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Aye, it's raining now

I was going by the radar which at the time I last posted showed the rain hadn't quite reached central Birmingham. Now pouring down by the looks of things. Nothing better to dispel trouble

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
The anti riot dudes need a bloomin uniform or at least something they can recognise themselves by else this could just end up as the mother of all cluster#s.

Bring flags.
Use face paint.
Or do both.

/shrug
David Grouchy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f5e68cef85f.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c6871743d9d.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hell of a lot quieter tonight thank god...

the police were advising people leave early - we cleared the office at 4pm - alpha tower end of broad st and new st so right in the thick of it..

hopefully the rain will wash away the rats - its chucking it down in south brum

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
All i need to say is, thank you rain!

2nd.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a friend of mine posted this on facebook 3 hours ago:

tonight Birmingham Sikhs and Asian Muslims will be exacting revenge for the murder of their brothers on random black people in the street; the white EDL are threatening to set fire to our mosques and chasing any brown adults they see in Eltham.
3 hours ago ·

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sorry, I searched and search for the word "farther" and nothing came up. Local slang?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
it seems now there is much a more explosive situation that can quickly get out of hand, seeing these guys from the sounds of it are the type who practice Sharia law, this can turn into an explosive situation very quickly, its not a race related riot anymore, it is more of a war zone, Muslims and Asians are targeting Blacks, Whites targeting Muslims etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
ahh nvm ... the rain was probably created by a UK Haarp

edit on 10-8-2011 by Replica because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hypr2011

Divide and conquer, keep everyone busy out of the real issues

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Oh great, we support football hooligans now, do we?

The Zulus are SCUM, as are every other hooligan firm. They're no better than the kids on the street looting.

How disgusting that these balding, fat chavs are being praised. I'm sure the police appreciate the help but under normal circumstances the police beat these benefit-claiming scumbags with batons.

England, being saved by football hooligans. What a sad day for the country. I don't know which is more disgraceful, the actual looting or the fact people are cheering on scum like The Zulus.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hypr2011

well the people from the uk on my friends are mostly between 18 nd 30 so you could say they're very stern, and wannabe extreme. but this isn't about sharia, this is the muslim looking out for the muslim mentality. they want revenge and apparently they'll get it. unfortunately, they see it as a non-muslim killing a muslim, not a human killing a human, so they're planning on going in for the next couple of days.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ahh I see, because I recently read about the Sharia controlled zones in England and thought that would have been a factor

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So far i've heard nothing happening in birmingham, though it would not supprise me if they keep it quite for a few days untill the police relax and everything goes back to normal to then kick start again, or it could nothing may follow, hard to know.

It has been confirmed that the farther fainted, but did not die, one problem with social sites being a source is that the rumours do tend to get out of hand :S

By the way, Farther means dad. Thought it was the same for america tbh?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

the muslims in the uk are for the most part at the night prayer right now because it's ramadan. they get out at something like midnight. if somethings gonna happen, it's gonna happen then.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
But how will they get there? All public transport will be closed by then.

If it does happen, it will be tomorrow or in a few days time when the police calm down and transport is back to the norm i personally reckon, it will make more sense anywho.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

from what i'm reading on facebook, a lot of people went to birmingham today, and joined the prayers there. the masjid that the 3 men attended held a prayer session for them so a lot more than usual were in attendance. basically, whomever is gonna be there, or whomever is gonna do something, is already there in birmingham.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

If this happens I'm betting on the Younger generation. I really see these "men" getting stomped.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
this facebook page in tribute to the 3 fallen has over 20,000 'likes' already. =( so sad

<< 1  2    4 >>

join