It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

England Riots! We The People Will Fight Back!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So it appears the gears are in motion for things to get real ugly, real fast, and the police are quite ok with it apparently

There are countless people on FB talking of revenge attacks on the rioters in there area, or going to the nearby effected areas to help out, and they are grouping & organising very quickly from what i can see, i know there are plans for this in my City, and i know others have plans for it in theirs.

Football firms in tho's effected area's are all uniting communicating & organising fast to snare a few of them elusive hoodies the police "can't seem to catch", what they need is some patriots in running shoes that know how to use there fists,

I believe in some areas, they are ready and waiting for the rioters to come out and play again tonight, its probably best they run strait into the arms of waiting police officers, as they will probably show a little bit more mercy than this lot

This is one such "Anti Riot" incident organised & designed to protect there area, and the bandwagon has now begun to gain at a fast pace,

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

As you can see in this video, the riot police are running with the Anti Rioters, the police are not opposing it, the people are fighting side by side with the police in tow /supporting role

The scum of society have had there bandwagon, and now we the people are having ours, more of this is coming to the rioters up & down the country should they wish to make people lives a misery for another single night longer, the people have had enough the people are fighting back

London Riots: Millwall Fans Protect Eltham High Street From Rioters – Yid Army, Gooners And Headhunters Needed?

C’mon West Ham, Gooners, Yid Army and the Headhundters – where are you? London is tribal. The police need your help…

www.anorak.co.uk...

Stay safe

edit on 10-8-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Brilliant about time.People have had to tread carefully around these scum for too long & these scum also know the justice system is a soft touch.Guaranteed any bottle that the scum had will soon disappear as we all know that they are cowards.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
There were folks on the streets of Birmingham last nite protecting their area because they heard that rioters were on the way to their location. Three of these people out to protect their area are now dead today.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Surely using the Internet to communicate and organise groups of people who will be literally physically chasing other people in the streets to give them "a good hiding" is almost as bad as the rioters themselves?

Not that I necessarily disagree however...

In reality though, even more people on the streets with violent intentions (whether thats in a positive manner or negative manner) is only going to cause more problems for the police and result in more damage to property.

It's also still illegal to physically assault someone, even if your stopping a rioter from looting a shop for example.

Sounds like a really bad idea to me, I know it's difficult watching the polices hapless behaviour but anyone taking the law into their own hands is only going to cause more problems...
edit on 10/8/11 by Death_Kron because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I've never seen such a reaction of anger and disgust by people towards the rioters. We've had many riots, yet these are very different to the ones we've seen before.

A friend called it 'an uprising of the criminal underworld.' Not far from the truth.

If this continues and the Police seem to be not containing this, people will take this into their own hands.

link   

Go them

I have no idea whats going on over there but its a fricken disgrace if what Im hearing is true.
In the media in Asia its being reported as the majority of rioters are new brits so to speak, is this actually true or just media hype?
Being an Aussie Im an expat and the thought of doing that sort of stuff to the country that took me in (LOL that sounds like Im a refugee) is incomprehensible.

I personally believe for Australia any new migrants or refugees have to sign an agreement that they will work any job and not recieve any welfare and if they or their children commit a serious crime or disturb the peace of their adopted country the whole family should all be deported. I reckon it would solve alot of the issues they have in Sydney with the gangs that roam around.
Sounds like it could be a good idea for the UK as well.

P.s can you confirm or debunk the media stuff about it mainly being immigrants?

link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

horrible news!

you got a link for that please?

link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

www.youtube.com...

As you can see in this video, the riot police are running with the Anti Rioters, the police are not opposing it, the people are fighting side by side with the police in tow /supporting role

Are you talking about this video?
The one linked in the quote doesn't match the decription.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Three men have been run over and killed as they protected property in a second night of violence in Birmingham.

The men aged 31, 30 and 20 were hit by a car in Winson Green. They were taken to City Hospital where about 200 people from the Asian community gathered.

Witnesses said the men were in a group protecting their community after riot police were called into the city.

www.bbc.co.uk...

the people involved in the rioting have nothing left to loose and nothing to live for. they do not care what happens to themselves or anybody else.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

So what you are basically saying is that to stop this scum, the rest of the scum not currently involved needs to get involved?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
There were folks on the streets of Birmingham last nite protecting their area because they heard that rioters were on the way to their location. Three of these people out to protect their area are now dead today.

They was 4 Asian men walking down the road!

This is not 4 Asian men, its football firms/hooligans in large numbers backed by the police

edit on 10-8-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

horrible news!

you got a link for that please? [/quote

Three killed in crash on night of Birmingham riots

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

From all the video I have seen it is quite clear this is a BRITISH problem, immigrants may be involved but its mostly british born idiots.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Is it me or the whole damn thing looks like the excellent and prophetic movie called ” Children of Men”?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

they was(were) not 4 asian men walking down the road.

they was(were) asian people protecting their area. read the goddam article.

won't it be fun when the football firm scum cross paths with the other ethnic groups.

this is a goddam powder keg about to blow. pure anarchy is coming to the uk.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

They was 4 Asian men walking down the road!

This is not 4 Asian men, it football firms/hooligans in large numbers backed by the police

Essentially, rioters of a different nature...

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yeah yeah, vigilantism is bad, yadda yadda yadda. Personally, I feel this is the only way the UK will be able to get this under control. This is NOT a bad thing people! This is the People standing up for the People! This is the sense of brotherhood and community that is needed in the world. When bad people rear their ugly head, good people have to stand up and knock their ugly heads off with an aluminum bat!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Go them

I have no idea whats going on over there but its a fricken disgrace if what Im hearing is true.
In the media in Asia its being reported as the majority of rioters are new brits so to speak, is this actually true or just media hype?
Being an Aussie Im an expat and the thought of doing that sort of stuff to the country that took me in (LOL that sounds like Im a refugee) is incomprehensible.

I personally believe for Australia any new migrants or refugees have to sign an agreement that they will work any job and not recieve any welfare and if they or their children commit a serious crime or disturb the peace of their adopted country the whole family should all be deported. I reckon it would solve alot of the issues they have in Sydney with the gangs that roam around.
Sounds like it could be a good idea for the UK as well.

P.s can you confirm or debunk the media stuff about it mainly being immigrants?

No its not true, the majority are white but i keep hearing reports of them being "just black", its not the case at all, majority white, some blacks, some Asian/middle eastern,

Its the kids that would otherwise be hanging around local parks drinking that have jumped on this bandwagon,

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

www.youtube.com...

Are you talking about this video?
The one linked in the quote doesn't match the decription.

David Grouchy

so what happens when the guys in this video get hold of a young black guy and put him hostipal or kill him???

what ya think is gonna happen then.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

If these guys catch a black guy the race card will be played, and if they (more likely) catch a white guy, well, tough luck for the white guy. Either way they were warned.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join