It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Behind The Riots in Britain?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by syntheticbutterfly

Are you kidding? These people are looting because they feel that they deserve to have things for free and they will steal if given the chance. Trust me they are far too lazy to keep this up for a decent amount of time, hence why they dont work! This wont change a thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

As the poster Recollector just posted in another thread, he sums it all up very well!

Objective : Martial law in Europe and US (will see why will be that shortly).

Problem : riots
Reaction : ppl ask army or organize themselves to defend against rioters
Solution : martial law.

I posted in the 90+ pages long thread about London riots same thing, with diferent words.

Soooo...the economy is about to callapse (and it will).People will riots beacuse shortnes of good, high prices, unemployment, etc.
In order to be READY before those riots, the governments must have martial law installed BEFORE riots occur.

Soooo...undercover ops in London, make police look like they can't handle, the people ask army in the streets, install martial law.When the real S will HTF, the martial law will ALREADY be in order.

Those mindless riots will start in EU soon (Paris, Berlin, Rome, Madrid, etc), and those countries govt. will also make police weak and also install martial law.
Then will come US.

Then...the real collapse will happend...but the armies will be ALREADY in place.

Nice work, you gotta admit it.
edit on 9-8-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Facebook is playing a massive part in this. a facebook group was posted last night called Manchester riots updates 2011 ( there's one for loads of citys now ) and it had thousands of views in an hour . I suspect Left wing/Anarchists to be making the groups to make the situation worse but who knows.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 9-8-2011 by CydonianKnight because: .

See have a look at this group ( the other one got took off) and have a look at the posts by the page admins. They have posted nothing at all. It's for updates yet no updates have took place whatsoever but everyone in manchester are sharing the pages. more than 20,000 people liked the page last night in a matter of hours hmmmm
edit on 9-8-2011 by CydonianKnight because: .

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Just thugs who want free stuff.
"Cos its free i'nit? Like, when you break stuff, i'nit free?"

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A shot in the dark, but I'm going to pin the start of these riots on the same people who I think started all the riots in the middle east, and that would be, (drum roll please) ...................... The C.I.A.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Maybe somewhere else in the world, but if you look at how police how dealt with this stuff before in the uk - They come out in force, they stand their ground and usually people disperse. This has not happened this time round,...

Another big HMMmmm

What is interesting is an ATSer on another thread wallked through a riot area and said all the cops did was SLOWLY form a line and watch but not interfere as the Rioters moved from street to street.

Down right WEIRD!

Normally they would form a line and move forward driving the crowed away from the area - This would make sense, though i do suspect they didnt have enough officers to deal with the situations - Yet i come home from work and see that there will now be 16,000 police on london streets?? its taken 3 DAYS to put more bobbys on the beat? Its just a little bit odd

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalInstinct

It takes the CIA to burn down buildings and attack people in a riot?

Fire for practical use was invented by man long before anything else, are you saying that the people of London aren't capable of this feat ?

on a side note, Seems V for Vendetta is unfolding before our eyes.. wheres my Guy Fawkes mask
edit on 9-8-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
By god the OP is delusional.

People, are you reading his premises?

He says this has been organized by Islamic Cells.

He rants against multiculturalism.

Immigrants.

Muslims.

HMMM, WHICH DANGEROUS NUT JOB THOUGHT ALONG THESE PATTERNS?

But it's fine, just give some more stars and flags to the deranged OP. Why not give him a gun? Speed up his plans and ideas some more while you lot are at it

This has to be ATS in the twilight zone...someone?
Do you know anything about Britain,I don't think so.80 % of African migrants are muslim,so are Asian migrants.Have you actually watched the videos of the riots?It seems that these offspring of migrants have no respect for Britain or its culture which is probably taught to them by their parents,who see Britain as a free meal ticket,free house,benefits etc.For years now we as in PROPER BRITS have been second class citizens in a p.c. culture which has got out of control-I think it's time that patriots got together and stop this in its tracks by taking back control of our streets,teach these ethnic scum & their white bitches good old fashioned mob justice British style.Send these rioters to Afganistan to see which side they really are on & I bet it ain't ours.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by syntheticbutterfly
I saw these riots coming a long time ago. At one stage in my life about 5 years ago, I was mixing with young people pretty much like the ones you see involved in these riots. These are mostly young men, from poor families, who have had no direction or guidance in their life. They feel apart from society, they have struggled for years to survive and learnt through experience that crime pays...Education has failed them, the government has failed them, and we have failed them as human beings by turning a blind eye to the fact that there are people in UK that have to steal to feed their children.
I understand where these people are coming from, although I don't condone there actions and violence. They are the dissatified youth who feel they no longer have anything to lose.
No one will be able to control or stop this now...UK will change forever, and hopefully there will be some way to use the catalyst of these riots to change things for the better.
Utter nonsense no one in the UK has to steal to feed their family-that it why the benefits system is skint,due to the amount of claimants coming from abroad.They steal to get new nikes,iphones,drugs etc.Surely you don't need nikes,iphones & drugs to live.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The police in the UK need to stop huggung the hoodies and start cracking batons on their heads.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
my mates a security guard in high wycombe and the police have been enetering his shop all day saying there will be riots,
the store got closed at 3 pm on the orders of the police and as the store was closing a car pulled up with 4 guys in masks, if it is just youths stealing then why would 4 adults drive in and park there car in the car park.

surely the duggan incident would of been caught on the cameras that are everywhere in tottenham,
if the police are genuinely innocent then all they have to do is release the footage on the telly and the rioting should stop, this is a false flag incident and is being controlled by a certain few just what part of it is the bit i dont know, possibly people are jumping on the bandwagon but id imagine it would only take a couple of groups of say 4 people to start a riot by chucking the odd brick through a window then mob mentality will naturallly take over

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurvivalInstinct
For the ill educated! Look at the past 70 years...Britain, who is the country that saved your arses? Who do you think did that? Pearl Harbor did, with your Churchill begging FDR to help. Who do you think allowed Pearl Harbor to happen? Who is your ONLY ally? I would expect more common sense from some of you, honestly. Do any single one of you really think that America doesn't know about race riots? Wake the F'k up guys.....it's disturbing enough without idiots chiming in. do some research... can't write a book on ATS for you, at some point...you've really got to get a clue! If it were not for the CIA you would be speaking German right now. CIA finger prints are all over NYC 911 and London 7/7 and if you can't see what is building up now....you deserve what you get.
edit on 9-8-2011 by SurvivalInstinct because: (no reason given)

I have rarely read such nonsensical drivel! If it wasn't for the CIA we'd be speaking German now? how on earth do you work that one out, the CIA didn't even exist during WW2.In reality if it wasn't for the Soviet Union we'd be speaking German now.
As for saving our arses! well OK without US intervention Overlord would have been unlikely,but we were managing to turn Germany to dust night after night thanks to RAF bomber command and how long would Germany have been able to withstand that kind of attack? oh and we defeated the luftwaffe by ourselves in 1940.All the US did for the UK during WW2 was saddle us with a debt that has only recently been paid off.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

PROPER BRITS

Excuse me, proper? I don't think you understand the word proper.

You are a puppet I hope you understand, observe keywords:

have been second class citizens in a p.c. culture which has got out of control

a p.c culture out of control.

-I think it's time that patriots got together

Patriots(uh'oh) getting together.

and stop this in its tracks by taking back control of our streets

Oh, it's "their" street now. Tell me, if it is YOUR street as you so bravely type out, do you PAY taxes to drive on them or do you RECEIVE taxes when people drive on them?

teach these ethnic scum & their white bitches

Oh, I sense racism and some relationship issues...

good old fashioned mob justice British style.

Hinting towards violence. I hope you understand what the hell I wrote in my first post because you responding in this way reinforces my point and then some...

Send these rioters to Afganistan to see which side they really are on & I bet it ain't ours.

So all of them are on the side of the Taliban?

For your own sake, stop being delusional.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The people in Iran were protesting were the same fools trying to rip Iran apart. The difference is how international communities look at it.

In Iran people seek their rights and in UK they are outlaws.

My head is full of the hypocrisy.

fool : anyone who is clearly manipulated and unaware of the real situation.
edit on 9/8/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Tbf, this whole thing is a bunch of opportunistic thugs noticing that the police were unable to do anything about them because of PCness, the law being in favour of the criminals not the enforcers (e.g. if the police battoned them they would be had up and risk loosing their jobs) and other stupid reasons that prevent the police doing their jobs! all this rubbish about this being a CIA black op is laughable. the people involved in this violence are just nutters off their heads on booze/drugs/stupidness that they think this is a computer game and that they are beyond reproach....

also well done to the chap who said that the CIA saved our limiey a$$'s in two wars, like weve never heard that before... shame you were late on both occasions... if this carries on then by the time america offers anyhelp london will be flattened!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
With my place of Birth on fire and , the violence spreading across the Island, to major towns and cities, the question has to be asked , who has mobilised the hard core centre of these manyhued ethnic thugs?

They are the thug bandits, certainly not British Patriots, they are not respectful nor caring,they in fact appear to want Britain to dissiintegrate.

The question is are some of these thugs..... sleepers?

Are the buttons being pressed by Muslim Brotherhoods?, or Libya?

Yes not all of the anti British thugs look non European, but many of them do.

Many have their faces covered, as per the middle eastern rebellions.

To think this is some spontaneous feel angry smash and burn, should perhaps think again, this sort of violence against the infidel has been preached by the hate muftis all over the west.

I see the images onthe TV and Iam very very angry, that London is being attacked by those who were allowed to settle inits bosom, and who are now repaying Britains tolerance by setting it on fire.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Dr Expired because: Body missing

actually i noticed that it is much more common and almost traditional that western rebels cover their faces due to tthe fact that authorities in western nations will actually try to investigate and bring to "justice" people that take part in rebellions such as these which constitutes the absolute need of anonymity, unlike in in the middle east where rebels almost want to be known and their identity displayed to the public so as to express their bravery and insubordination. not that their arent people in the middle who dont cover their faces, its just what i have seen on tv.

and remember the education riots? lots of white folks hidden behind bandanas during that time.

there has to a be story behind all this chaos that sparked the initial uprising. unfortunately the rebels are too busy rebelling and the msm would rather focus on the devastation at this time.

its also possible that some anarchists decided to rise and the tide of revolution just swept through, unabashed and growing in strength.. it does happen.,

edit: and spontaneous action to me seems predictable from anarchists. just need the right time.
edit on 9-8-2011 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

No organisations or people with sinister motives are behind this destruction of property / stealing for the sake of it, across some of Britains biggest cities. Just my opinion.

It is just what it appears to be, aimless, bored youths, ( Girls too...) who don't really know what they are agrieved about, going on a pointless rampage.

Interestingly though, as some of those arrested for criminal offences have faced " fast track " court procedures today, some of those convicted are anything but poor, uneducated, or from the " deprived " areas concerned.

Presumably they've just gone along to join in the fray for the sheer " excitement " or " buzz " if you will, of destroying and stealing.

p.s. Lest we forget, you are " deprived " these days, if you don't have some of / all of the following: Plasma T.V; Blue Ray player, i Phone, i Pad, i Pod, et al.

I've none of these, but don't feel deprived..... Am I missing out ?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

then im am terribly poverty stricken, practically homeless according to your "wealthy checklist" haha,

could not agree with you more though.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your plight, Mr. Asperety !

You'll be trying to convince me next you don't have a Rolex watch too ! I can scarcely type this through tear filled eyes...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

These questions and thoughts have occurred to me too. The riots seem a little too orchestrated.

I don't think this is a false flag. More like sleeper cells.

Or maybe I've watched too many episodes of Spooks.

Stay safe.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join