It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Behind The Riots in Britain?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
With my place of Birth on fire and , the violence spreading across the Island, to major towns and cities, the question has to be asked , who has mobilised the hard core centre of these manyhued ethnic thugs?

They are the thug bandits, certainly not British Patriots, they are not respectful nor caring,they in fact appear to want Britain to dissiintegrate.

The question is are some of these thugs..... sleepers?

Are the buttons being pressed by Muslim Brotherhoods?, or Libya?

Yes not all of the anti British thugs look non European, but many of them do.

Many have their faces covered, as per the middle eastern rebellions.

To think this is some spontaneous feel angry smash and burn, should perhaps think again, this sort of violence against the infidel has been preached by the hate muftis all over the west.

I see the images onthe TV and Iam very very angry, that London is being attacked by those who were allowed to settle inits bosom, and who are now repaying Britains tolerance by setting it on fire.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Dr Expired because: Body missing

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Simple ethnic idiots do not cause this much trouble, it has got to be a CIA sort of thing to propagate political BS! I think the American government is causing problems to divert attention away from what is just about to happen. These morons can't fool the world with anything anymore, especially with the Seal Team 6 murder to cover the fake OBL excuse! They are desperate & desperate people make serious mistakes....be on full alert!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
By the way...it's pretty convienent that none of the bodies of that helicopter crash can be identified.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I 100% agree, this is just another distraction that the US is doing to divert the attention of what is really happening in the world. i have already read somewhere the US police force has been stationed in the riot areas to control the situation, if you look back at the many riots in the past, the US has never gone to "control the situation" this is indeed a special case.

it is clear that this is a diversion of some sort, either from:

1) loss of the AAA credit rating
2)ELEnin
3)war in iraq
4)death of the seal team 6
5)stargate at yamen
6)ufo and aliens

the US have done this way too many times in the past, and this time it is not going to slip us!
something very big is happening and this is a very big distraction! all eyes are on London riots right now all media attention has been diverted.. sh*ts bout to hit the fan!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurvivalInstinct
Simple ethnic idiots do not cause this much trouble, it has got to be a CIA sort of thing to propagate political BS! I think the American government is causing problems to divert attention away from what is just about to happen. These morons can't fool the world with anything anymore, especially with the Seal Team 6 murder to cover the fake OBL excuse! They are desperate & desperate people make serious mistakes....be on full alert!

I think a few things are problematic with your post

1) Why do you believe nothing happens anywhere unless its done by the USA? In your quest to hate the country you stand in, you fall into the same exact catagory of uber-egotistical self importance that the opposite spout out. It gets really tiring hearing americans lay claim to everything under the sun, for better or worse.

2) "Simple ethic idiots" can cause all sorts of issues...the question is, is this the latest form of incursion, or just yobs doing what they do

3) You seem to base your worldview on the most fringe almost laughable conspiracys out there...its one thing to entertain various avenues of agendas, its another to bring unfounded fringe thinking into your core...your probably going to be a very unhappy person in life if you keep that as your staplemark worldview

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The CIA wouldn't get away with this in the UK without the UK agreeing. This is no conspiracy, it is just a bunch of uneducated kids taking advantage of a situation to steal and cause havoc.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Perhaps this article will gives you some info.

www.commondreams.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Talon666

How totally moronic and egotistical to think that these riots in the UK have naything whatsoever to do with the US. They.Do.Not.

This is angry, greedy, criminal thugs burning and looting and beating people up.

The US is not the centre of the world, and these riots are nothing to do with the US.

God this sort of stupidity makes me so angry.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I know it feels better believing the madness of the world is orchestrated, but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar . . .

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
These kids are part of the "Katrina Culture"

They have seen riots ... Katrina, G20, France, Egypt, Vancouver Canucks, etc. The flash robbery trend is another extension of this culture.

The concept of looting is not new. It's just that CNN taught the current generation of punks how to do it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by amkia

Are the areas of the riots near where the Olympics will be held? Is this a novel, cost-effective way to clear 'slums' as host cities often do? Agent provocateurs?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I think you're right.

I think something is behind this.

But to find it, I think you have to go deeper than the obvious government agencies. Much deeper.

I'm just saying that because other bizarre incidents, such as abductions, have gone very deep. So has the "super soldier" program and various related phenomena. So has the proliferation of drug use in society, and of crime in general. Very deep.

So I operate on some basic stable data about situations like this:
1) They are caused by someone who wants them to happen.
2) If one stops it's probably because the causal party decided to stop it, or was leaned on to do so.

If more people got used to the idea that these things get caused, then we might some day start getting smarter about spotting who's doing it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Talon666

Why is it always America? Jesus Christ, we are not the anti-christ.

okay, sometimes we are....but not this time. This is just kids being kids....of the 21st century. Get over your blind hate and fact-less conspiracy theories and

DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
For the ill educated! Look at the past 70 years...Britain, who is the country that saved your arses? Who do you think did that? Pearl Harbor did, with your Churchill begging FDR to help. Who do you think allowed Pearl Harbor to happen? Who is your ONLY ally? I would expect more common sense from some of you, honestly. Do any single one of you really think that America doesn't know about race riots? Wake the F'k up guys.....it's disturbing enough without idiots chiming in. do some research... can't write a book on ATS for you, at some point...you've really got to get a clue! If it were not for the CIA you would be speaking German right now. CIA finger prints are all over NYC 911 and London 7/7 and if you can't see what is building up now....you deserve what you get.
edit on 9-8-2011 by SurvivalInstinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Perhaps it is ironic , that originally the migrants from Islamic lands were needed to fill the jobs that were vacant due to the british war dead since 1914.
Then more nad more immigrants came to Britain whilst three million or so Britons were unemployed during the 7os and 80s.
Now the immigrants who took the jobs of the unemployed european britons are bleating about unemployment and benefit cuts.
But instead of taking it on the chin and forming Punk Rock bands and waiting it out they are burning and looting like the poverty they are experiencing is a new thing in Britain.

Brits suffered extreme poverty from the turn of the century to the end of the 80's...now the immigrant generation want to destroy when the going gets tough.
Perhaps this is the true effect of Multicuturism?
Whining brutal protest at any one but themselves?
God what a bunch of rotters.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas
I know it feels better believing the madness of the world is orchestrated, but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar . . .

OK: So what IS a cigar?

It's a product that is made by a company for people to consume. A person (or maybe machine now) has to make each one, has to be paid to do it, and this is all done with the total intention that someone will buy that cigar and smoke it without considering for a minute what organization and intention was required to produce it. The cigar instead will be admired (or criticized) for the quality of its ingredients, the smell of its smoke and how long it burns.

So: Sometimes a riot is "just a riot." But what IS a riot?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
For the sake of humanity...WE are being threatened people...no conspiracy theory, WE have a huge problem. WE shouldn't be arguing over silly shat! Especially on this site for F'ks sake!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

For the ill educated! Look at the past 70 years...Britain, who is the country that saved your arses? Who do you think did that? Pearl Harbor did, with your Churchill begging FDR to help. Who do you think allowed Pearl Harbor to happen? Who is your ONLY ally? I would expect more common sense from some of you, honestly. Do any single one of you really think that America doesn't know about race riots? Wake the F'k up guys.....it's disturbing enough without idiots chiming in. do some research... can't write a book on ATS for you, at some point...you've really got to get a clue! If it were not for the CIA you would be speaking German right now. CIA finger prints are all over NYC 911 and London 7/7 and if you can't see what is building up now....you deserve what you get.

Actually if anybody is to thank for that then it is the Russian's, they defeated Germany not the USA. After that it would be the cracking of the Enigma code (done by brits) or the invention of radar (done by brits) that turned the tide of the Germans. The USA lost the least men out of all of the Allies and your ignorance on the matter only compounds how piss poor your history lessons are that are taught in your schools. Britain has plenty of Allies around the world and Britian can get into many countries that the US are just not allowed. Your attitude is what makes people think that Americans are all morons, you are a disgrace to your nation.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Aren't... we... all... f'kn... glad... you... can't... write... a... book... on... ATS...

peace my friend.. be at peace..

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the Beatles...now grow up!
Peace tho!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join