It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Behind The Riots in Britain?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
WOW!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

i think the street yobs are behind it and there is no conspiracy. i have seen nothing yet that does not happen on a smaller scale on some of the poorer housing estates where these yobs gather and terrorise local residents.

however there is not much fuss about it and it is largely ignored because it does not effect everyone, just the 'poor scum' and working class.

all that has happened is these gangs have all joined up into larger gangs to loot and cause trouble. because they are in larger groups the damage and theft is alot worse.

if there were no riots these thugs would of been involved in criminal damage, muggings and robbing peoples houses etc on housing estates and nobody would give a crap. but because it has spilt over into other area's and on a larger scale people can finally see what alot of britians residents have to put up with but on a smaller scale.

hopefully now it has happened something can be finally done about these gangs, although i am not holding my breath.
edit on 9-8-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
For s good understanding of what is behind this look at this video shot only 1 week before the riots.

For those who don't know London, Totenham is in the borough of Haringey

Haringey youth club closures: 'There'll be riots' - video

Kids on the streets are now just helping themselves to what they would never otherwise get. ie Nice stuff like watches and the best phones and trainers. This is what the riots are. The cause is this buildup - the spark was the shooting.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

The Libyan and Syrian protests could be viewed in this way also?
But alas sleeper cells spend their time becoming influential even if only on a local hood level.
They may have poor Anglo Saxon brits throwing bricks also, but dig deeper and the brains organising the apparent random mayhem , know how to orchestrate and manipulate, they may be even paying some of the hard core rioters a salary or they may be on piece rates.

It is ironic though how the Libyans are bad ....for cracking down on violent protesters but the Brits are now doing exactly the same, but they are good.

Any lawless thuggery should be stopped by force.

Promoting mayhem in the middle east and condoning it has alas backfired on my homeland.

Just wait and see the next thing will be rioting to enforce an Islam state in London.

Never you say? ...thats what they said about Hitler ever invading France.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

it does not compare. these people are not even protesters. they are thugs. how do you think thugs should be treated? with respect?

people have lost their homes and business, people have lost their jobs, how long til somebody loses their life?
everyday when they are not rioting people lose their hard earned possesions due to muggings and having their homes robbed, criminal damage caused to homes and cars, car theft, and they terroise and intimidate people and laugh at the police, they have no respect for anyone and rule the streets, how can you compare them to protesters?

are you suggesting thugs should beable to do what they want because britian complains when gadaffi attacks an opposing political protest?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

it does not compare. these people are not even protesters. they are thugs. how do you think thugs should be treated? with respect?

people have lost their homes and business, people have lost their jobs, how long til somebody loses their life?
everyday when they are not rioting people lose their hard earned possesions due to muggings and having their homes robbed, criminal damage caused to homes and cars, car theft, and they terroise and intimidate people and laugh at the police, they have no respect for anyone and rule the streets, how can you compare them to protesters?

are you suggesting thugs should beable to do what they want because britian complains when gadaffi attacks an opposing political protest?

Know my simple friend, that is not what Dr Expired said, he said the opposite.
I said it is ironic, and said that all violent thuggery should be stopped by force.
I have no sympathy whatsoever with these probably Islamic backed thugs.
How do you know the Libyan rioters are genuine?
What is their aims?
Or are they just wanting power?
Just like the evil anti western plotters in britain who are wanting power?
Read , what people say not what your mind may feebly want .

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Not to get biblical on you guys, but...at the basic core this is what happens to "us" and it has been proven throughout history. When Yeshua, (Jesus), was brought out before Jerusalem after Pilate found no fault with him. As Roman custom went, he left it up to the people to release a prisoner, as a favor...or good faith kind of deal on that particular day. Most of us know that it was between Barabas & Yeshua, but what most do not know is that Barabas's first name was Yeshua. There is nothing more powerful than a group of humans that are on the same page. I ask all of you, why is it that we seem more powerful for the negative than the positive? It seems to me that we can flip that switch and make a positive thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

o.k. i apologise if that was not what you meant. i do not understand the point your making in that case(being honest), i will have to read over again.

i am not getting what the middle east or islam has to do with what is currently happening in britian etc. this is where i am being thrown. i will read again and try to understand your point.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Ok I apologise to you if that is not what you meant, I guess basically Iam saying that civil unrest when it involves violence and thuggery is wrong.
So just perhaps Libya is under attack from the same type of Thug mentality?
And perhaps this is being organised by Islamic Cells?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

i think i understand now, i never considered that. so if iam right what your getting at is libyia could view and report that the unrest in london is a uprising against the government and any force used to repel the uprising is an act of violence against humanity and freedom and is oppressive and intervention is needed? and that it is possible middle eastern countries could have agents in britian pulling some strings on the street. just like it is suspected western countries may of had a hand in sparking the unrest in libyia?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Yes you have it , but the common piece is the Islamist thug rebels are on their own path, but need money, so yes in Britain , it is feasible they have been motivated to act by an injection of funds, just as the laying low rebels in Libya and syria have been set into motion by British/french money.
This would explain why the anglo/non islamist thug/hooligans have been paid well enough to participate.
They are basically mercenaries who enjoy violence and smashing heads.
Their backgrounds are not particuarly patriot in nature.
Just wait the divide Britain ghouls will move in soon, who are they...well education is needed here.
And Iam not talking elitist snob crapole...just observational nous.
In the end Iam sad for my nation of birth, like millions of others, but hey we were taught over and over, that Britain is a Multi creed nation, which is ok, Iam over the shock, we all need to share and hand over the keys.
Britain is now something else it is this...the present.
For better or for worse, and Iam just a body born within its borders, Iam nothing special, only money is important now.
You can buy anything in Britain if you have money.
Heck me say even the Queen would be sold if enough oil or gold was offered, she would be renamed Queen Whoria, and she would host many a sheiks party.
Britain is dead...we sold out the sacrifices of millions of war dead,a nd said pfft the fools, we take the loot and give away our birthright, because we are the dead.
Britain became dead when it said to its own, you will stay silent as we invite the enemy.
You will stay silent as we betray your war dead by spitting on their graves.
You will stay silent as we turn England into a playground for every nationa nd creed on Earth.
You will saty silent, because you are the......... dead.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I guess it had to happen. Sigh.... Someone bound to suggest a conspiracy.
Look the conspiracy is just brain dead thugs out for what they can get. It's spreading because they have realised they can loot with impunity. It has to be stopped now and by force if necessary.
We can look at the social issues later.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
I guess it had to happen. Sigh.... Someone bound to suggest a conspiracy.
Look the conspiracy is just brain dead thugs out for what they can get. It's spreading because they have realised they can loot with impunity. It has to be stopped now and by force if necessary.
We can look at the social issues later.

Brain washed thugs, not brain dead thugs, it isn't going to end , don't we get it?
It has begun.
Because the enemy came step by step.
And we said ...wait....bring more, we can accept millons.
Now they are here, and isn't it just peachy folks?
They love us...they would go to war and fight for us.
They wouldn't side with their motherlands after all , come a war.
God save the queen, because nothing will save the stupid.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
the rioters burnt down houses and looted the shops and terrorised innocent people..... they didnt go near the job centres or banks and post offices ...... hmmmmmm
this is a form of terrorism
any thug caught red handed who are on benefits should immediately have their benefits stopped and made to pay for the clean up of our streets!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ladykay

Excellent obsevations

Because in the end they just want more of what they aren't prepared to work honestly for.

They are bludgers.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Not that i feel there is any paticular conspiracy involved here, but it does strike me as odd that its taken 3+ days to make sure there is enough police on the streets, in my experience the met have ALWAYS got it coverd and are usually quick to quell this kinda stuff.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Th eultimate conspiracy nut would say perhaps they are too busy playing rioters.
But that would be too left of crazy.
No they are being tactically astute.
Sit back let the enemy show their hand , and then scare the hell out of them by sheer brute force.
If they have more then , shoot them.
Thats how it works folks.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Maybe somewhere else in the world, but if you look at how police how dealt with this stuff before in the uk - They come out in force, they stand their ground and usually people disperse. This has not happened this time round, many people reporting that they have barely seen police when pockets of london got bad.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The sad fact is they dont have enough police on the ground to deal with all of the little sh*ts who are out smashing up and robbing their own towns. Was watching the news in the early hours of the morning and it was claimed that the police were outnumbered 300-20.
Now that all the scumbags realise they can get away with doing whatever they want (at least until it all dies down) these riots will keep on popping up all over the country. The ONLY way that this will be controllable is to bring the army in to try and stop these idiots running around and doing whatever they want.
All of the trouble causing youths or chavs or whatever you want to call them have no respect whatsoever for the police, as they know the police cannot touch them.
Lets see them get rowdy with a bunch of British soldiers in riot gear and see where that gets them.
One thing is for certain in my eyes at least, the army are better prepared and trained for situations like this than the police, and there is less chance of innocent people getting hurt in between. I say this because the army wont just go charging around lashing out at anybody who gets in their way, they will target the trouble causers, and if anybody truly is innocent and does get hurt, what the hell are they doing out in the streets where riots are going on?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join