It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to speak at 1:30pm Eastern. Er. . . now it's 2:00pm

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If he were anyone else, I would say the man is in sever denial and in need of therapy but sine he is President and apparently is back to dye his hair, I am going to live and die on his every word N O T !

His speech: www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Why is it when a person is trying to help all of us we take that person down when the person that did it is laughing in the background?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop
Anyone notice that when he was done talking through two sides of his face that the Stark Market got worse a hell of alot quicker. Tells you somethin don't it. No one in the world believes a word that comes out of his mouth.

Obama speaks bad things happen.

Yeah, I've noticed that for awhile now. What tipped me off was what did the stock market do soon as obama won the election? It took a nose dive. The stock market didn't recover because of obama it recovered in spite of him.
And your right, when obama speaks bad things happen. Wall street has zero faith in him and the world is laughing at him.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Its really confusing, especially on this site, which is not really supposed to be a bashing/hate site against Obama, how everyone (almost) is doing just that, this is a conspiracy site isn't it ? So Obama is taking America down and all the republicans in the FBI and the CIA and in the various committees are just totally oblivious to this? They can filibuster and stall things in congress but that's all ? or are they part of a bigger plan?
Either they are all in it or this "stupid, lame, uneducated, inexperienced president " has pulled the wool over every single person in a position to expose him, does that really sound plausible to you ? That the people at the very top didn't check if he was an American citizen and that they all just don't have the power to have him killed?
It borders on stupidity to keep pretending that one guy calls all the shots with just a little bickering here and there in the house and congress. The reason America is messed up is that we let it get that way, read all those leaked cables and US forces papers and etc etc, what do you find ? Nothing of huge importance . Why? because we make decisions around the world based on the best interests of ourselves and we sneak around and make shady deals with thugs to plunder other countries assets, we always have, because we are the big bully on the block and the average American has decided long ago that sucking up to the bully is a much better option then getting your butt kicked. How would you feel if in ten years it was disclosed that this financial crap was all part of the plan to defeat China and make America the strongest country again ? Hello ? Do you not think that perhaps there is a much bigger picture to this ? For all the talk on this site, of people in the shadows who really pull the strings in America and have for a long time, this thread is really about hating the face they put in charge, we are divided almost 50/50 what a wonderful coincidence huh? so close that we really just can't get to a consensus on what needs to be done and a nation divided is easy to lead by the nose, so good job ! You are doing what they want you to do. And by the way is it really such a stretch to think that the people that control the money (stock market) can't make it go up and down at will to influence the masses ?? Really? What the heck do you think the world financial people dream about ? just making enough to retire on ? This is just blind hate and the reason they are laughing at us is that its working so well, keep buying up that gold and when that bubble bursts you can blame it on him also.
edit on 8-8-2011 by SankeySugar because: Typo , cussing.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeroin134
Why is it when a person is trying to help all of us we take that person down when the person that did it is laughing in the background?

Trying to help us? How? You mean by putting a ban on all drilling for oil here in the US putting thousands out of work? You mean that kind of help? His pledging billions to Brazil for their oil? Heavy restrictions on coal and oil shale that help? You mean his fumble in the Gulf destroying the fishing industry there. His putting thousands out of work at nasa? That kind of help?
Exactly what has he done to help us? Cause all I see president fumble fingers do is put up road blocks to prevent recovery here in the US.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

I respect your thoughts but it was the fore fathers that allowed this to happen Reagan did it 17 times.. he did it once, but i ask you what would of happen if the other party was in office?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Fashionably Late .. i mean if you cant be late wearing a 5000 dollar suit that the people he is addressing paid for .. well then thats not Fashion

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I respect your thoughts but it was the fore fathers that allowed this to happen Reagan did it 17 times.. he did it once, but i ask you what would of happen if the other party was in office?

Sorry if it sounded like I was snapping at you, not my intent.
Fair question. And honestly I don't really know. Neither party are looking out for us, but I'd would like to think that if we had a President that had some experiance (sp?) that maybe this could've been prevented or the damage not as bad. Maybe there was no preventing this.
All I do know is that we're in serious trouble and so far in over our heads that if the stocks don't rebound and damn soon, I don't know we'll recover any time soon.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

So i guess the best answer for us is to see what the future holds huh?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The TeaPublicans really got us in a bucket of crap, didn't they?

Thanks Righties, thanks.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

All great countires fall-Rome, France, England. I think it's our turn now.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
"Any guess who he's going to blame?" I was sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for his speech but kept busy with house chores instead of worry about the time of his speech. Basically, everyone --- Obama, Bush, conservatives, liberals, bankers, crazed credit holders, etc. --- is to blame. After all, we each wanted something from each other and the system is too broke to fix ideologically and politically.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Don't lump all republicans and lefties into one pile. Don't think so left-right.Be mad at the people in congress (Democrats as well as Repubs) those are the people that are making these decisions (or some may say, mistakes)!

Don't get me wrong, us citizens do have an impact, but don't make it the impact "they" want us to make (fighting, blaming, chaos, DIVIDED) make it an actual impact that will change things for the better.

Thats what i think is wrong with congress. Too much arguing back and fourth and not enough working together for the PEOPLE.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SankeySugar

This is not blind hate. This is a guy that when he speaks his says nothing. This is a guy that every time his numbers fall he comes up with some rabbit out of his hat.

Osama bin laden is dead. I killed him he said. Of course with no proof what so ever. Except that he said they gottem.
We will be pulling out 30000 troops, but he never said he was bringing them home.
He releases oil from our reserves that would cover about one day in America.
He is the commander and chief. He is the guy in charge. Yes he calls the shots. Yes he controls the Cia, the Fbi and congress. He blames everyone else for his short comings and never has a plan of his own. He along with help of Bush has single handedly destroyed this country. If your implying that the hate is because the color of his skin. Well I hated Bush too. And he was white!!! still is as far as I know.

Obama does nothing but spend your money, your kids money and your grandkids money. He has a blank check and is not afraid to use. Obama is bad for america. It's not blind hate, it's informed hate.

One of the responsibilities of the President is to take it on the chin when Poop goes wrong. Well now he's gonna take it on the chin. Cause Poop is goin wrong. If he jumped in and turned this country around I will be on my feet everytime I saw him. To no avail he has not.... He just keeps spending and bailing our the wrong people with stimulus money.

The one thing he does really well. Political Posturing. That's about it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Nahh, they're going to annex Canada, Australia, England and New Zealand...lol

NZ will be made into a Multi Duplex Entertainemnt complex (it's just big enough). Australia will be de-forested and turned into a farm, Canada will be where people go to retire and England will be where they send the un-desirables...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
It would have to be your dog Lulla.

I expect more positive words that are just empty at this point.

Blah blah blah, we need to create jobs, blah blah blah, we need to more responsible blee blee, its time we move forward as a whole.. blaaa blaa. etc.

Maybe the teleprompter will malfunction, and he will just stutter for 30 minutes, and provide something to laugh at. Or even better, one of his Family Members in Africa is sick and dying, and he needs to take a year off to care for them. Oh wait, he is a Marxist murderer who has his own Family members killed. Im running out of options here.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

The Person in the background is laughing because they know the Audience actually believes that the Puppet is talking. Puppets dont have brains, only strings attached to their bodies. And the ignorance displayed by voters like you, thinking the puppet does anything of their own accord is what caused all of this to begin with. Truth is he never did, nor does, care about you or me. Stop voting already, you would think after 100 years People would get it already.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
The TeaPublicans really got us in a bucket of crap, didn't they?

Thanks Righties, thanks.

My thoughts exactly. Bush bankrupted and destroyed every business he ever owned, why anyone thought it would be a good idea to put him in charge of our country, I will never know. Now this mess has been Obama's to clean, and it seems he wants to do the right thing but nobody will help him, as it will effect all their pockets.

Politicians on all sides need to get back to putting the needs of the public above the needs of their own.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The Tea Parties fault? Please...get a life. There are 85 Tea Partiers in the house, which has 434 members. Now really, 85 people caused the credit rating to fall? Are you serious? And since when is it the responsibility of the GOP to come up with and pass the debt ceiling bill? Aren't there Democrats in office? Why didn't the Senate (led by Democrats) pass theirs first? Harry Reid was waiting for Boehner to get his passed first. You leftists are so bent on anything but the Democrats being at fault you will reach for some serious straws.

I'm not a member of either party, but I am so sick and tired of the Tea Party bashing I could puke. Try putting the blame where it could actually be a viable argument, not with 85 people. There is no way in hell 85 people could be enough of a majority to cause any bill to fail.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
HAHA,thanks for the laugh OP.

Obama is joke,on you.

Have fun.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join