It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was The Most Strange/Weird Thing You Have Ever Seen/Presented/Felt in Your Life So Far ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
Not sure is this is the right forum to post this but I`d like to ask each one of you what was the most strange/weird thing/situation you`ve directly seen/presented/felt in your life so far and if you have any proof of it (photos, video, testimonials, ect...).

I mean, in 45 years I`ve never seen an UFO, a ghost, nor anything out of normal I can remember of. Also never been under strange and/or violente weather. The only thing I felt was an earthquake, once in my life and a very small one. Maybe I`m just a lucky normal guy compared with the vast majority here which makes me a 45 years old virgin

edit on 7-8-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

I may have had a conversation with a agent one time.

nothing scary. Just wanted to know what I was thinking. I guess some people thought I was too extreme.

He know everything about me that was ever recorded and knew what I was doing on the internet.

I knew this guy was a agent.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Had Deja Vu a few times, that's about it. Never saw anything weird, never felt anything strange, never heard anything odd. Not a very intriguing story, but there it is.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Thank you all for sharing such weird, amazing, interesting, scary and funny experiences

edit on 9-8-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Once when i was playing poker on the internet i lost about ten - eleven minutes of my life. How i noticed? I was playing a pokertournament online and really needed to pee. The next scheduled break was 6 minutes away. This is an automatic break in the online pokergame which always occur once every hour at the exact same time. The break is about four minutes long. Suddenly i heard something in the bedroom (i was alone of course) and immediatly looked in that direction. When i looked down again at my computerscreen the game was about to start, telling me that the tournament would be starting within one minute. I needed to pee more than ever. Also asked the other players if there actually was a break in the game or if there might have been a bug in the pokersite's system. Nada. They had their break.. I didn't..

edit on 9-8-2011 by creatureme because: doh!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I used to live in an apartment that I was convinced was haunted. There was daily activity, to the point where it wasn't even surprising anymore. Once I was laying down on my stomach on my couch and something grabbed my leg and actually lifted it up. That was the beginning of it all. After that every single day I would see things. If you sat on the other couch in my living room you could see directly down the hall into my bedroom. I would see shadows moving around in there whenever my light was off...multiple shadows constantly, like some kind of shadow jamboree. It got to the point that I turned on the bathroom light that was in my bedroom. The first time I did this, less then five minutes later the light was turned off, not burned out, the switch was flicked off. It was done with such force that I heard the "click" sound from the living room as if who/whatever did it had hit the switch...possibly out of anger I'd imagine.

I was telling one of my co-workers about this and she told me that a mutual friend of ours had told her about seeing shadows in my room/hallway whenever he visited my place. I also had another good friend, the kind that never works but just comes by and crashes on your couch for a few days, yep the same couch that looks into my bedroom. He told me he would see what he thought was my ex's son peeking around the corner at him but every time he'd check it out the boy was always asleep. I came home once to see a glass liquor bottle sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor that was on top of my fridge when I left and nobody else had been there when I was gone. My ex and I also saw the joysticks on our video game controllers move on multiple occasions. There were several times when I would hear voices coming from either the living room or the bedroom. I also saw my bathroom door in my bedroom move once...that was the thing that scared me the most for some reason. I literally ran from my room and refused to go back into it until it was day time.

Now the kicker is this....my ex talked to the landlord about this and she told us that there used to be a pool in the courtyard (which is now just a little grassy area) that had to be filled in because "people just kept drowning". She told us that the things happening to us were fairly common and other people in the complex would come to her about similar happenings.

Whew! That was a long post for me, sorry if it's a big mess. I've had a few other things happen here and there but that was the only time where so many things happened on such a regular basis.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Yeah, if you look up "ball lightning" on Wikipedia, there's a 19th century depiction of it that describes it almost perfectly. Everything except for the alien implants in my brain...just kidding. lol. But yeah, wow...wonder what would've happened if it hit me because it did sort of come at me before it swerved off into the TV.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
the strangest and more remarkable was the experiences my hubby and i witnessed at what we call the "rabbit hole" in the north georgia mountains - there were 3 distinct phases to this experience - the second phase i called "sci-fi in real time in my back yard" - the last was the military phase - definitely something going on in the north georgia mountains -

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Not sure is this is the right forum to post this but I`d like to ask each one of you what was the most strange/weird thing/situation you`ve directly seen/presented/felt in your life so far and if you have any proof of it (photos, video, testimonials, ect...).

I mean, in 45 years I`ve never seen an UFO, a ghost, nor anything out of normal I can remember of. Also never been under strange and/or violente weather. The only thing I felt was an earthquake, once in my life and a very small one. Maybe I`m just a lucky normal guy compared with the vast majority here which makes me a 45 years old virgin

A meteorite the size of a motor home flying over our heads around 500 feet (that's a guess) above us while backpacking in the Yosemite Highcountry. It was laste at night, and we were sitting in camp watching the stars deep in a canyon above Yosemite Valley and all of a sudden this meteorite flys across the sky. It moved so slow and you could actually see the flames coming off it as it was burning. It vanished over the timberline and had to have landed in the upper Cathedral Spires area of Yosemite Valley. This was back in 2000.

When you take into account the size of this thing, it had to have survived and landed somewhere up there. We expected a forest fire, but no fire ever started. Course, that area is mostly Granite rock, so it could have landed on that. Either way, I believe that there is a meteorite somewhere up there in The The Cathedral Spires area. Someone with alot of time on their hands should try and find it. This is a true story. This was the most amazing thing that I have ever seen in my entire life. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Wow, that might be a scary but cool thing to watch

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by SheopleNation

Wow, that might be a scary but cool thing to watch

It happened so fast that we didn't really have time to be scared. It was more like shock, like am I really seeing this? Plus, we were in a deep canyon, so we only seen it as it passed over the ridge. It's got to be up there somewhere. It was much too big to have burned completely away. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is not a first hand account,. but from my dad and 3 siblings!
My dad and my little siblings were driving on the highway, me and my ma stayed in town! They were cruising along around 100 kms/hour and they noticed something in the sky. It looked like a meteor, and then they lost site of it behind some trees! A few seconds later a huge fireball flashes right in front of the vehicle, almost hitting them, (like fractions of a second) and it continues down a hill they were driving on! They got the bejeezus scared outtta them, and continued on the journey!! I wish they went back to collect their lucky falling star! Woulld of been worth some real bucks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join