It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was The Most Strange/Weird Thing You Have Ever Seen/Presented/Felt in Your Life So Far ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I WAS 12 MAYBE 14 i dont know, it's sunday afternoon after chicken dinner with the family, mom and dad laying down in bed. brother in living room, me up stairs, i walk quietly to my parents room, open the door and say dad,...... oops. mommy giving daddy a BJ, omg i was scared for years! im over it now!
maybe????

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I've done some weird stuff while sleeping. Every once in a while I'll apparently jump out of bed and stand over my roommate, chanting at him or crawling around on the floor hissing and screaming. I know I've scared him quite a few times and usually he'll wake me up by pushing me or something and I have no recollection whatsoever, just confused as to how I got there.

Also, just the other day I was driving on the highway when out of the corner of my eye I saw this huge blue beam of light coming down from the sky. It stayed there for about thirty seconds before disappearing and after a few minutes there were five or six helicopters rushing out to where I had seen it. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to actually get a good look at it all.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lyon45
I've done some weird stuff while sleeping.

I could have a conversation with an ex girlfriend while she was sleeping, that was a bit bizarre.

The strangest thing that happened to me was when I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked round and no one was there. That can be a little unsettling even though I think it was something to do with me rather than any ghost or something.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The Japan earthqake was not "supernatural" but it was a strange thing that happened to me, with profound effects.

Totally changed my life forever and hardened my faith into a diamond tipped spear.

I now feel like somehow my life is simpler and my desires are too...it emptied out a lot of the darkness and put in sunshine! Strange thing to say about such a tragedy but it is true.

Weird that I didn't react in the ways ATSers seemed to predict...I felt so...what? Alive? Like everything was glowing, aftewards. So full of life, to simply be alive. I don't understand how I could feel that way from such tragedy and danger.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

Years ago I stayed at my folks house in my brother's old room, I woke up early around 5ish. Couldn't sleep: too hot, too cold etc. As I lay in the darkness thinking about whether to get up or not, something suddenly started slapping at my feet through the duvet. I just about crapped myself and felt cold terror. I hit the lamp and was about as scared of seeing *something* as seeing nothing...there was nothing there. I've had sleep paralysis many times and it seemed unique and real, but who knows?

A few weeks later, my dad told me that he'd slept in there and woken around 5ish. As he lay there, he said something grabbed his feet and he left the room immediately. So who knows?

As a teenager, I was cleaning my dad's car for money. I was bent inside the trunk/boot cleaning it out when I heard a female voice shout my name. As I looked up, the boot/trunk was blown shut by the wind, there was nobody there and I couldn't help imagining what my back would be like if I hadn't stood up!?

Another teenaged one was falling asleep whilst reading a book by candle-light. Stupidly, I had the candle standing on the back of another book on the mattress. I was woken by a loud bang in my room, it sounded like the TV fell over, and found the candle had fallen over and had burned a 7" hole into the duvet...which I put out straight away. Whatever caused the bang (exploding head syndrome, hynogogia?), I'm thankful for it.

I've had a lot of weird things happen and probably more than most. I think it's important to look for reasonable explanations rather than the least likely ones. At the same time, I try and keep a *slightly* open mind.

S&F. These kind of threads often throw up some diamond tales.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
The Japan earthqake was not "supernatural" but it was a strange thing that happened to me, with profound effects.

Totally changed my life forever and hardened my faith into a diamond tipped spear.

I now feel like somehow my life is simpler and my desires are too...it emptied out a lot of the darkness and put in sunshine! Strange thing to say about such a tragedy but it is true.

Weird that I didn't react in the ways ATSers seemed to predict...I felt so...what? Alive? Like everything was glowing, aftewards. So full of life, to simply be alive. I don't understand how I could feel that way from such tragedy and danger.

It's very addictive, you know. That feeling. It's something very rare in this world, and if you don't watch it you will find yourself running around the world chasing that feeling forever.

Something else about that feeling...you want to keep it under wraps. Nobody will understand and they will look at you like a monster.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
My strangest experience happened when I was a teenager and was not that strange.

It must have been around 1970. It was the summer in Michigan. I woke up quite early in the morning feeling totally refreshed, which never happened to me. I got straight out of bed, and decided I needed to take a walk out over a hill in back of our house to an open field that faced the rising sun.

On my little walk, I came upon a nest of meadowlarks (they nest on the ground) which is something I had never seen before. I bent down to touch them and they froze still, which is their way of protecting themselves.

The next thing that happened was that my friend who lived across the street and has the same first name as me came by and I showed him the meadowlarks. I never got his story of why he was also up so early, though. The whole thing was totally weird, but seemed natural at the time, for some reason.

We stood and watched the sun a while and then went home.

Nothing like that has ever happened to me since then.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

No sir. It's not like that for me. Nopenopenope. Once is enough, are you out of your mind? Although I did say the feeling is priceless and I meant it. So maybe I could understand a person coming to feel that way. If its true, you must be one of the lonliest people on earth. I'm sorry but there's really nothing else to say but that. Oh, and I didn't say bad, I said lonely.

Anyway nope nope nope, like I said I like it safe and sound, I never want to feel that again. But at the same time it rocked my world, changed my life forever and in that sense something positive can come out of disaster. It is an amazing precious gift for personal growth to be blasted open spirtually and mentally like that but for it to mean something you have to actually make the changes...not chase the chance over and over. What do I know right? Take it for what it's worth...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by deanGI5

Sleep paralysis for me. Nothing too uncommon, but it was definitely a strange sensation...

Ditto. Well I assume that's what it was as that is the most logical explanation....

I was quite young, had to be 8 or 10 as my older half brother was still living with us, we shared a room. We spent that night (he was baby sitting) watching a bunch of horror movies, friday the 13th, nightmare on elm street, all of them that were out at that point on, lol, VHS tape.

So I wake up in the middle of the night, on the top bunk, and can see in the doorway the shadow outline, clearly defined as if someone was standing there blocking the hall light, of a tall person, looked male, holding something up, maybe a knife. I tried to scream and move but was unable to even turn my head. To me I was making a sound, in my head I'm trying to scream, but what I'm hearing is a very low and slow "ahhhhhhh" type sound.

That is about the extent of what i remember, I'm not sure what happened but eventually my brother came in and I accused him of doing it to scare me, he swore and swore it wasn't him and he only came upstairs when he heard me moaning.

I didn't see it disappear, I just remember seeing it, trying to scream and look away, then my brother being there.

no matter what it actually was, It's stuck with me all my life though details around it are now gone, i can still see the outline.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Def Youth
When I was about 14-years-old, a friend and I were watching television. A bizarre ball of light (shaped sort of like a comet) flew through the window, whizzed by my head, kind of made a u-turn and went straight into the television screen, shutting it off in the process. Never saw anything like it before or ever since. We weren't on drugs either. lol. At the time, we didn't even talk much about it. However, years later, we appreciate how strange it really was.

Sounds kinda like ball lightning to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Several years ago I was going through a very difficult time. One day, I was sitting in my car in a parking lot and before I exited the vehicle I said a little prayer to the Universe to give me some kind of sign that I was not alone. I opened up the car door and sitting on the tarmac was a feather. After that, I started getting feathers like crazy. Sitting at a red light, one flew in my window and landed on the seat beside me. Watching tv, I went to get off the couch and saw one sitting on my lap. Walking down the street one day, I noticed a little white object drifting down gently. Thinking it was a snowflake, I raised my hand and opened my palm. On it landed a little tiny white feather.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

I've had quite a few things happen to me. Both interesting and quite terrifying. There's one that has really burned itself in my memory, which I experienced at a later date but not as bad (thankfully), and I call it the "thing". I don't know what it was, but one night I was lying in bed ready to go to sleep when I just felt an uneasy feeling wash over me.

I turned around, the room was pitch black mind you. Yet, I could make out a dark shadow figure standing near the corner of my room. I felt physically ill, I felt afraid. I got this sense of dread over me. Like no matter what I did, who I asked for help or anything, it just wouldn't help. That all was lost. I couldn't shake it. I even woke up my brother at 2am to ask for help. I was freaking out, and my brother was a bit freaked himself at the sight of me.

It lasted for maybe an hour, the feeling of dread and fear. I can't explain it, but I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Really, the feeling of just being fubar'ed no matter what you do is awful.

I don't know what it was, maybe it was just me. Either way the feeling was real.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have seen several strange things in my life, and the events were speratic through my life. First when I was 8 I was walking to my friends house who lived down the street and when I got to the edge of my street I saw a man in front of the church that my friends dad was a minister to. I watched the man closely and i appeared that he was waiting for something then he noticed me. I tried to study him to see exactly why he was there. When I got closer I saw that the man had no face. It was adult size, flannel shirt, jeans and shoes. I walked a little closer and still a good distance away from it, it suddenly jumped back very quickly and jumped in the air and floated for a little bit. After a second of floating it turned toward some bushes which would be to my left, and started running toward them but in slow motion. It was a very strange experience that I will never forget.

I saw a disc-shaped ufo tilted at a 45 degree angle coming out of my friends apartment complex one night, wanted to follow it but it dissapeared below the tree lines.

The last strange encounter that I've had was when I was roommates with friend in my home town. It was in the middle of the night and a large big-headed completely black humanoid looking thing was standing over me next to my bed. It tried to pick me up, but I yelled at it and it dropped me, and then right as I hit the pillow again I fell back asleep. It wasn't an isolated incident either, my friend's girlfriend saw the same thing in the corner of the room when she lived there.

Those people who don't believe in this stuff never had the experience. You can only really share your experience with others you can't give them to others. The people have to come together in like manner to beat this worldly system that we are in, this world is a test and there are rules to follow. We either pass or fail the test. I feel privaleged in a way to have had these experiences, and I believe things are coming closer together to when we will be able to see past the veil and leave all the corrupt worldliness behind.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I sometimes see things happen (in my head) before they actually happen. When I was a kid I thought I actually "made" things happen. Problem is, they just seem like random thoughts so I never know when something could be a sort of a message or a hint or if I'm just day-dreaming, letting my thoughts run wild ya know? I don't typically say anything because I'm afraid that if I have prior knowledge of event, I'd get blamed for the event in some case
My mother had very strong premonitions, my grandmother (mothers mother) had even strong ones... so I guess it runs in the family.

I also have the sleep paralysis thing and I love it.

Other small/strangeness, I pick up on energy, especially where the weather is concerned.

That's enuff.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I can pick up on energy, at times, manipulate electronic items (like PCs) and make them work correctly.
One time, my uncle visited me after he died at bedside, said, "I'm sorry", and left. Next night, spoke through some CBs we had charging in the kitchen (2 other family members heard this). Had some items disappear, only to reappear in the exact spot they disappeared from a week later. I also on occasion can pick up on other people's emotions or broadcast my own and make other people around me feel my emotions (that is not fun).

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I watched my father melt metal into a half sphere.
I said what is it.
He said is was a bulb.
Like I knew bulbs from Edison.
Like OK Dad lets wait and see.

Only now from stalking down the internet on Tesla
experts I find the bulb focused ether energy in the
environment to power light bulbs.

Gee why didn't he say so back then as I went off to
pre school. Yeah took years to find out in between
a long it didn't matter time frame of years.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Once I was bored, and I looked at something shining. The shine revealed numbers, and I had an idea for a location. The numbers were a time, the place in my head the location.

I am very happy to have gone ahead and gone there at the time. Little miracle every here and there goes a long way.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
That's easy. The entity that still lives with me. I saw it as the shadowman once and it violently shook a plastic plant that was next to me. It was winter, inside and no breeze or wind. I also saw it as a very strange cat that disappeared right in front of me. That and the fact that it touches me every single day for four years now and no, I'm not taking drugs!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

When I was a teenager and there weren't so many city lights, I would see the moving star a lot. It seemed to bounce from stationary star to star, like a pinball. Me and my buddy would sit outside his house and watch it for a long time and we would see it almost every night.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

I was driving across town at about 4 am to pick up a coworker and as I came to our towns main street I noticed these three lights, low on the horizon and moving very slowly towards me. I pulled into a parking lot and watched them as they approached. They were in one leg of a 'v' formation and the middle one seemed to be having control issues as it moved in a jerky fashion. As they silently passed overhead, I could see that this one also had an 'arm' or something moving around underneath, like it was making repairs or something. They were only a couple hundred feet off the ground but made no noise at all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join