I'm not sure what the strangest thing is that happened to me.
I'll list a few.
1. Dust devil formed around me while walking across a college campus. I was at the eye as it grew bigger and stayed centered around me as I walked
towards my dorm building. It even stopped at my dorm. Then I walked through one wall and got dust and some debris in my face. It dissipated after
2. The wind or something opened the lobby door wide open for me as I walked through one windy night. It closed behind me. I played an arcade or
pinball game in the lobby for 30 minutes. The door at most only swung open 2 feet the whole time due to the wind. I was watching out of the corner
of my eye. Even stranger was that no one came in that lobby the whole time. I believe there was someone in the lobby who ran for it when he saw me
coming and the door open up by itself. Now this by itself wasn't strange. When I left, the door swung all the way open and then closed behind me
after I walked through. Then the lobby door in my dorm building opened up by itself as I was almost ready to touch it. It was like I had an
invisible doorman. I hurried back to my dorm room after that feeling a bit spooked. Even more amazing was that with over two to four thousand people
living in those dorms, I saw no one in those lobbies except that one guy who ran for it for those 30 minutes.
3. I've experienced things moving in slow motion while I can still think and move fast after drinking a few beers on a few occasions. I know I'm not
imagining the effect because I blew away all the high scores on arcade machines and it seemed super easy with everything moving a whole lot slower. I
was wondering if I'm really stuck in a higher speed and the beer just makes me less inhibited or less blocked, up to a certain point that is. If I
drank one or two beers too many, the effect dissipated fast. I don't know if I could still repeat the effect since there are usually no decent arcade
games around when I drink. I did read a study indicated alcohol can stimulate the mind in the short term.
4. I've felt something in my house on many occasions. Some might call it a ghost. I don't know what or who it is.
5. Mother nature seems to go berserk when I go on vacation to different destinations on many occasions. I've experienced record cold in Hawaii, a
cold rainy day in the 50's in southern Florida in July, even the meteorologists called it a freak storm, floods at the NC outer banks, and seen many
floods and tornado damage first hand.
6. I woke up one night and saw a figure I call Death coming towards me from out of the sky. I could not see out of my house and was in bed. A real
tornado came down over our house in the same direction that I saw Death coming. It took out some large pine trees and all the branches over our
house. Our house was spared. Not a single shingle was even ripped off.
7. I saw a cloud being escorted by 5 or 6 dark helicopters just above the tree tops one afternoon. I was exposed to the rain coming out of this
cloud but they were all gone after a few seconds so I didn't get too wet.
8. One of my relatives claims to have seen Satan watching our family, not happily I might add, when I was younger. This made me wonder if insanity
runs in the family. It didn't help when she said she spotted Satan sitting in our den many years later. Maybe Satan likes the same tv programs I was
watching. I did not see anything.
9. I was once at the center of a supercell cluster of superpowerful tornadoes. I did not realize it at the time. However the lightning outside was
so intense for so long it stopped blinking. It was just super bright outside with no detectable flashes of light. It was like several times brighter
than daytime. It stayed like this for a few minutes. I made the mistake of looking out the window behind the shade and was temporarily blinded by the
light. My vision came back after a few minutes.
I'll stop there.
Ok, one more after remembering what I already read in this thread. I heard recently that I was born blue.
edit on 7/8/11 by orionthehunter
because: (no reason given)