It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was The Most Strange/Weird Thing You Have Ever Seen/Presented/Felt in Your Life So Far ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Not sure is this is the right forum to post this but I`d like to ask each one of you what was the most strange/weird thing/situation you`ve directly seen/presented/felt in your life so far and if you have any proof of it (photos, video, testimonials, ect...).

I mean, in 45 years I`ve never seen an UFO, a ghost, nor anything out of normal I can remember of. Also never been under strange and/or violente weather. The only thing I felt was an earthquake, once in my life and a very small one. Maybe I`m just a lucky normal guy compared with the vast majority here which makes me a 45 years old virgin

edit on 7-8-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Once in the middle of the night I opened my eyes to a black cloud in my doorway.
I knew it was something I should have been afraid of, but I felt as if all was well. I tried to actually wake myself up but I could not do it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Cool! For me - something that looked like a star whizzing round in circles for 30 minutes, no evidence sadly just my mum who agreed "Something is moving up there", and glowing missile looking objects flying overhead at tremendous speeds, there and gone within 10 seconds so no time at all to get a camera. Other things have certainly provoked my interest in the paranormal, but you asked for the strangest. Good luck with replies!
edit on 7-8-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I once thought I saw a UFO, for a while I was totally mesmerised by its wonderful majesty, it was like starring into the eyes of God himself.....

Then I remembered that I was the one who light that Chinese lantern and I should probably put down my 12th pint of Guinness.

edit on 7-8-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

I was sitting in my office. I was thinking a song, one which none of my co-workers had heard. In that moment one of our co-workers (the one who whistles a lot, we've all got one) started whistling the exact song. That struck me as weird but I convinced myself in that moment that I must have played that song before. I then asked him what he was whistling. He looked at me strangely, looking puzzled, and said to me 'I actually have no idea'.

This song was a Queens of the Stone Age song.

This was the first time I realised thought projection could actually be real.

I've since discovered if you write loving words on one glass with water and then write hateful words on another glass filled with water and freeze them both you get an amazing reponse. The glass with the loving words form beautifully structured ice crystals whereas the glass with the hateful words forms ice that has no real crystalline structure whatsoever.

This, to me, is simply amazing but I have no yet tried to hone the ability properly through meditation.
edit on 7-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have seen a lot of stuff.. And i mean a lot.. But when i made breakfast this morning.. Well This blew my mind.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/916e00f6a4eb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

LOL

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sleep paralysis for me. Nothing too uncommon, but it was definitely a strange sensation...

I was a freshman in college, sleeping in my dorm. I woke up one morning, laying on my stomach facing the wall. For the first 15-20 seconds I could not move at all. My body felt like it weighed a ton, and it felt as if though someone was laying down on top of me. I actually tried to say "getoff!" when I first woke up, but found that I could not even speak. A pretty unsettling experience.

It passed after about 20 seconds like I said, and I researched the experience and found it was a pretty common phenomenon called sleep paralysis. The first and only time it happened to me.

I was also born dead... does that count? I don't remember anything from it of course, but my umbilical cord got wrapped around my neck during labor, and I came out dead - all black and blue.. but here I am

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

WOW, LOL

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanGI5

I was also born dead... does that count? I don't remember anything from it of course, but my umbilical cord got wrapped around my neck during labor, and I came out dead - all black and blue.. but here I am

LOL yeah I think being “born dead” might count.

Out of curiosity by dead to you mean no heart beat, brain dead or that you were actually pronounced dead by a doctor and came back.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies. Really strange stuff some of you posted so far

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by deanGI5

LOL yeah I think being “born dead” might count.

Out of curiosity by dead to you mean no heart beat, brain dead or that you were actually pronounced dead by a doctor and came back.

Born with no pulse, no breathing, no consciousness but was quickly resuscitated.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by deanGI5

Born dead ! ...that is amazing
..not sure if I wow you, laugh or cry

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I saw Luigi one time hiding behind a tree. Mario's brother. I was on some unmentionables and tripped hard, so hard that I saw what I thought to be Luigi hiding behind a tree. I turned to my friend and said, DUDE, luigi is just down the hill.
he says, "if we catch him is that like catching a leprecaun??, will we get coin?" LOL...

obviously i've had so much happen that's out of the ordinary, a lot I can't say due to rules but let's see if I can get away with that one. I'm athiest but I still have really weird things happen that makes me question whether or not the world is truly how I see it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by deanGI5

Same goes for me... but a little more common in the sleep paralysis department. It's extremely difficult to keep your composure when you're unable to open your eyes, speak, or move yet you can hear and control your breathing. When I was a child I had lucid dreams but those stopped around my later teen years.

A couple years ago I was laying on my side and I clearly felt something press against my right oblique. Needless to say it spooked me a little.

And to round it out regularly I hear my name being said and sometimes screamed into my ears. I'll often yell back "WHAT?!" thinking it was a family member but it's not. The screaming generally occurs as I'm laying down to sleep.

edit on 7-8-2011 by BrawleR because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
I have seen a lot of stuff.. And i mean a lot.. But when i made breakfast this morning.. Well This blew my mind.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/916e00f6a4eb.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow that was funny! You should send this to the producers of The Big Bang Theory (tv)

As far as my weirdest experience, it goes like this.

You know how when you're young, you peek under your closed door to see if everyone is asleep so you can go on the internet or watch tv when you're supposed to be sleeping.

Well I did that once, sleeping in the basement. Some stairs led to the basement, and it was 3 feet from my bedroom door. Now these stairs always cracked when somebody used them. But one time I looked under the door, and I saw a foot stepping down.

It's safe to say that I got REALLY scared and went right back to bed. But I was scared bcecause I had not heard a single noise.

To this day I still don't know what it was. My belief was that is was a ghost or something because it was more of a shadow than an actual solid form.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
reply to post by deanGI5

Born dead ! ...that is amazing
...not sure if I wow you, laugh or cry

lol, no need to cry, I'm over it

I didn't even know about it until I was about 7 or 8 when my mother happened to tell me "Oh yeah, by the way you were born dead, son..." or something along those lines lol

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
When I was about 14-years-old, a friend and I were watching television. A bizarre ball of light (shaped sort of like a comet) flew through the window, whizzed by my head, kind of made a u-turn and went straight into the television screen, shutting it off in the process. Never saw anything like it before or ever since. We weren't on drugs either. lol. At the time, we didn't even talk much about it. However, years later, we appreciate how strange it really was.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This thread. lol

Actually, a few years ago, I lived with a roommate who could do incredible things with energy.

I've witnessed him hold his hand over a completely dead car battery, say "try it now", and have the car start.

I'd say that one was right up there for me.

I also once saw Sean Hannity called Obama "President Obama" and not "The annointed one". It was right after the killing of OBL. Lasted for one show. It's pretty strange to hear FOX News pundits give President Obama the respect that the office deserves.
edit on 7-8-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join