It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacking Democracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
this is a link to the HBO documentary they did on the electronic voting machines...I suggest everybody watch it as it's a good video that asks the right questions...beware...it's a 1 hour and 21 minutes long video...but even if you can take it 15 minutes at a time it's a good idea to watch...i'm only about halfway through it myself...

Electronic voting is the biggest enemy our democracy could ever have and it scares me to think of how many supposedly elected officials could be sitting in their chairs illegally...just think about it...and open your eyes...

google video

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yeah that was a good video. They pretty much proved it was rigged and absolutely nothing came of it. Unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

This has been going on for a long time. My guess the majority of important seats filled are illegally filled. There have even been pc programers admit to their involvement of the fraud committed but does anyone actually care apparently not.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DeVIAS

it bothers me every day that it's been pretty much proven that the system is fixed...and nobody seems to care at all...it just goes to prove that they've really done a good job at brainwashing the majority of american people

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

yep...here's the programmer who testified back in 2000...but it seems right when 9/11 happened...it was all pushed behind the door again...

video

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
wow so i did a quick search on threads that have been made here on ATS...and judging by the amount of responses any of them got...it's safe to assume that NOBODY cares about this at all...even on ATS...amazing

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yeah, sad isn't it? ..most of these people would rather argue about who can dig up the most useless research about crap that doesn't matter, and who can write complete paragraphs better..Bring up something useful and interesting, and there's crickets unless these tools can figure out a way to do a 30 page argument about it.
edit on 7-8-2011 by DeVIAS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You may not find any interesting or great and lengthy threads on this but rest assured this is nothing new here at ATS. This has been discussed many times over the years. I've been around here long enough to have seen this more than a few times.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Oh i know this discussion has been around a while...but that doesn't excuse it from being discussed...if you ask me it should be one of the more important ongoing discussions for ATS as it is one of the most accepted conspiracy's to be completely true...yet it's thrown under the bandwagon constantly by people who would rather talk about fake youtube video's of UFO's or who here at ATS would eat another human for survival...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is a well known problem, but how to fix it? The system is corrupt, knows it and those who do try and promote the truth are treated like terrorists. There is a wave of civil disobedience building around the world but without a solid plan and a way to address these and other problems not much will change. With the progression of technology, electronic voting is a reality but there does need to be a push for an open source solution. While proprietary systems remain so will subversion of votes. An adaptation of the Bitcoin trading system is the best chance I can currently see to fix this.
edit on 8-8-2011 by kwakakev because: added comma

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

My post was a little short. By all means, discuss away!

Pretty simple, actually. System is rigged. No one can fix it and the fools that make the damned laws, and fools is a very nice way of putting it, are in collusion with the makers of the machines so they can keep on keeping on.

If you want to dig in the trash at Diebold like the lady in the doc, be my guest. Me, I see no easy way out. This is way down on the list of things that are bothering people and trying to get anyone to listen to anything quite frankly is mostly futile. If I say GWB stole the White House, no matter the wording, then I'm a leftist GWB hater, which I'm not(not a member of any party, really) and it usually degrades from there.

True story. I was bitching about GMO foods and brought up the hypothetical that what if the terminator gene got out and killed all the plants in the world, thereby pretty much eliminating all life(IMO, I could be wrong there but anyway, that's not the point) and a lady said to me that it would be ok if they killed all the food because she didn't eat that much.

So, what the hell am I supposed to do?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I watched some of the video and all I have to say is wow, very eye opening, you are very intelligent, we need more people like you who aren't afraid to open their how you say? "eyes".

Very enlightening and spectacular.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bobmsmvp

I have herd all these arguments before. Fraud is possible but it isn't happening. I need proof I can't accept this guy told me this or here's an article from RT. I don't take a government run media outlet as the gospel and hopefuly none of you do as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by moderatemouse

I agree with movie such as hollywood and all special effect, second-source info is not reliable quite. So it would seem more legitemate source needed before conclusion made, any such video can claim any, existence of video is not proof.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderatemouse
reply to post by bobmsmvp

I have herd all these arguments before. Fraud is possible but it isn't happening. I need proof I can't accept this guy told me this or here's an article from RT. I don't take a government run media outlet as the gospel and hopefuly none of you do as well.

you really should watch the documentary...it wasn't funded by MSM and was shown on HBO...they do independent research so how about you watch the show before you let your tank of ignorance overflow...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobmsmvp
reply to post by moderatemouse

I agree with movie such as hollywood and all special effect, second-source info is not reliable quite. So it would seem more legitemate source needed before conclusion made, any such video can claim any, existence of video is not proof.

and to you...you registered the exact same time as your buddy moderatemouse...I'm guessing ur one and the same...as if i wouldn't notice...

as a matter of fact I KNOW you are both one and the same...I'm calling you out fool...you both post on the same exact threads within minutes of each other replying to each others posts supporting the same stupid ignorance...

i smell disinfo attempt
edit on 10-8-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Needed Bump.

Just finished watching it, for the 2nd time. First time was when it was originally aired on HBO, and I thought it was a proper night cap for the odd vote results that have been popping up throughout the Primaries, most recently culminating tonight on Super Tuesday.

I'll post the youtube link for those who may have a problem with the Google video. The view count on the YouTube video is disheartening. With the bashing I see occur of members on ATS who are claiming fraud occurring during the current cycle, I can only ask that people watch this video, share this video, post it on your twitter accounts. Get this video out, because nothing has been done since the video's release to curb possibly count fraud from occuring.

Meaning its highly likely that it happened recently, even during Super Tuesday.

Hacking Democracy:

en.wikipedia.org...

I was really shocked to find out that the Company was never, outside of some actions with California to ban certain types of Machines, was never fully investigated.

The company just changed names, and was shuffled around to different parent companies. The fact that these companies handle the vote counting machines of numerous countries and nations worldwide, considering the evidence of fraud that can be committed, is amazing.

en.wikipedia.org...

"In 2006, Diebold decided to remove its name from the front of the voting machines for strategic reasons."

"In 2008 it was bought by out by a competitor Election Systems & Software, which was already the largest manufacturer of voting machines in the United States by 2008."

en.wikipedia.org...

"Early voters in the 2008 Presidential election reported instances of malfunctioning machines.[3] People complained that they voted for one candidate, only to have their selection switch to another.[5] The clerk of Oakland County, Michigan reported inconsistent results with some machines during testing in October."

"Dominion Voting Systems acquired Premier Election Solutions on May 19, 2010."

en.wikipedia.org...

"In August 2010, Dominion reported that it has contracts to provide electronic voting systems to 600 jurisdictions in some 22 states of the United States, and has deployed 80,000 Dominion ImageCast Precinct Optical Scan Tabulators around the world."

"In June 2010, Dominion acquired Sequoia Voting Systems. The two acquisitions expanded Dominion significantly. "

So, for all those naysayers mocking the calls of allegations of fraud, watch the video.
edit on 6-3-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join