It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Mass Abortion Is Synonomous with Extinction of Humanity.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
It is a natural belief for us all to believe ....that with approx seven billion humans on this planet we are in fact a safely entrenched species.
But know this everyone approx 155,000 humans die every single day on Earth.
If no new humans were born we as a species would be extinct within what ?
Well our population would be down to near zero inside one hundred years.
Yet we continue to encorage the mass culling of our species via Abortions.
Wonder why the west needs more and more migrants/
Well war and mass abortion has reduced the natural birth rate dramatically since 1914.
How many births per 1000 are the USA interms of actual births when compared to the world average?
Oh about 30% per day.
Just a thought, the chinese and Indians do not have a higher population by accident.
Only the most cold kill their conceived by the millions and call themselves cultured.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Dr Expired because: sentence structure

This is one of the most illogical ops I've seen on this site, first off, China does have abortion, second the us population is still growing quite rapidly, third population responsibility should be on the minds of everyone, I'm not saying abortion is the way to go, I'm saying common sense and responsibility are. Fourth humans have become unsustainable in growth because of the way governments overregulate our foods and nutrients making them so expensive to produce, fifth we don't need migrants, we actually need to find a better way to employ our own citizens, migrants make up an extremely small portion of the work force.

So, next time, think with your head not your heart or hands.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Its strange how so many worry quite rightly about starving children but not about slain in the womb children.

Honestly it seems ironic to me that republicans care most about other people's children before they are born.

Anyone against abortion should really have multiple adopted children...

Seems like a sick joke but there is a real logistical reason why corporations are against abortion.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Jezus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
yeah, abortion really sucks.

Yes abortion does suck. It's called Partial Birth Abortion.
They cram a razor sharp vacuum needle the size of a garden hose, into the brain of the child, as it presents in the birth canal. They then suck out the brains

So because you said it "sucks" I gave you a star. I wish I could take it back regarding the rest of your post.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

My point doesn't exist?

Your point is that 100% global abortion would eventually result in the death of humans. Might as well say that a sudden explosion in the population of dragons would have the same effect. Dragons of course are not real, just as there is absolutely no chance of some sort of global abortion thing.

Its perhaps about love?
If we cherish our own lives and our own loved ones, then perhpas those who are denied any life outsidea womb should be considered?

Have you adopted? No? You are depriving those parentless children of all that love you claim to have. What's that, you can't afford it? But... but... what about love! Surely your piddling, selfish economic concerns pale in contrast to your unbridled love of kids, right? oh... No, you don't want to spiral into poverty and take a kid you can't afford with you, because that wouldn't be fair to him or her? How sensitive of you. So you're NOT adopting, because of how much you care? Awwwww! Meanwhile poor little Rajpan is eating moldy rice in Dakka and looking forward to a life as a career prostitute followed by a shifty existence as a crippled beggar because of how much you love him!

Spare me your moralizing twaddle. You're against abortion being an option because you don't have a say in what the woman does with her uterine lining, nothing more. The slut didn't consult you so you could make a proper judgement on how she should live her life, that pisses you off, so now you want to legislate it for her.

Yeah I know its hard to think about how we may have felt in the womb, but we did come from the womb, every one reading this post came from the womb of a woman, you lived.

Until the placenta is expelled, we're all basically just parasitic cancerous clumps within the uterus of a human host. I know that lacks all the starry-eyed, hand-wavey garbage you clearly want to throw around, but, well, it's the truth. welcome to biology, doctor. Might I suggest educating yourself in the field before attempting a discussion rooted in it?

Many do not more than we may imagine.

Just imagine how many never-conceives are lost to the fibrous embrace of a kleenex tissue... why, all these potential humans, utterly wasted by the BILLIONS every night in college dorms across the country!

To denegrate anyone who speaks up for the millions of aborted , is a tad phsycopathic?

No, but it is psychotic to pretend you somehow speak with the voice of millions of cellular masses, zygotes, and early gestation embryos, and expecting others to perceive you as somehow exalted for you bizarre fetishization.

Tell me, who speaks for the miscarried? The never-ceonceived?

Don't you think your time might actually be better-spent trying to bring to light the real issues afflicting real children? or are you one of those that would happily toss a kid in a toilet as soon as it gets pulled out of the birth canal? "Sorry dude, your usefulness to my political agenda is at an end! *splash!*"

All deserve a chance at life.

They got one. It didn't pan out. They didn't notice.

[quote[Or where does the line get drawn?

Full removal from the host body. Got any other questions that you think are deep but actually have stupidly simple answers that you missed 'cause they aren't hte ones you want?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Actually it's called "Intact dilation and extraction." "Partial-birth abortion" is a purely political term invented in 1995. Furthermore, these operations were almost exclusively performed when the fetus was found to be non-viable, or where birth would be a severe risk to the life of the mother. That is, already dead or utterly incapable of living after birth, or would result in a dead woman. See, even a dead fetus still has a really big head. The vacuum is employed to collapse the skull and make extraction of the dead fetus easier.

contrary to the barking rhetoric utilized by the religious right, this was not an elective procedure nor a form of "birth control." See, that line of thinking hinges on women being, by nature, absolute idiots. "Hurf durf, I've carried this kid for eight months, but you know what, naaaaaah!" Of course, the religious right - and possibly yourself along with them - actually DO believe that's how women think. oh, those gals, don't know WHAT they're doing, do they? Ha ha, need a man to tell them what for, ha ha!"

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yeah, because using abortion as a contraceptive is unheard of.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

So lets think logically, people get locked up for harming their children, but doctors become multi millionares by advertising their services to kill hundreds of thousands of children?
So Iam sort of wacky or crazy?

An embryo or fetus is not a child. A child must be born before it can be harmed. Mistreating children that have been given birth and are alive is different to terminating an embryo/fetus.

To all the mass abortion apologists answer these two questions....would a given child in a womb live and be alive today if an abortion wasn't performed?

Yes, but this would mean masturbation and using contraceptives would be the same thing because the potential for life has been destroyed in all these cases. See where this type of thinking leads to?

So you are God and say a child doesn't deserve to live because their upbringing would not be perfect?
Again your use of the word "child" is problematic. Children need to be born for them to be considered children. It seems it is your religious beliefs driving your hatred of abortion and not your own critical thinking skills.

I would bet out of 1000 sane human beings 900 would answer yes to the first question and no to the second.

Perhaps, but your questions are famed deceptively and therefore cannot be answered fairly by the responder.

We are not talking to people who have been raped and brutalised ect
Because the decision gets so much clouded, talking about everyday conceptions that are terminated for convenience.
Believe it or not Iam not judging at all, just thinking logically thinking of myself as the terminated being within the womb.

Your views are based more on faith and belief than they are on logic and reason. It appears you have a strong emotional attachment to the embryo/fetus and that is fine, but don't expect others to follow your weak logic on the issue.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by Dr Expired

Its strange how so many worry quite rightly about starving children but not about slain in the womb children.

Quite frankly, I chalk this up in the , "other peoples business category"....

Why do people always try to push their views and beliefs on others?....

It is none of your damn business what one does with their body and their life.....I am sorry for the hungry children, but I have my own to take care of my own first..............The world sucks, I feel that more people need to mind their own business more....

Like,,,, I should have just over looked this thread.......I did three times but could not resist to chime in my thoughts...But you took the time to make this statement of a thread sooo...................Liejunkie's blood pressure rises slightly....Time to go smoke.......

Thank you for the thread space.......

pushing their beliefs on others is a specialty of Christians, they are commanded to do so by their sky wizard. I think the Christian god has boundary issues and doesnt believe in free will at all.
at least that is one thing they have in common with all the other extreme religions of the world.
edit on 7-8-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I dont even have problem with pushing my beliefs on others when needed (such as ban on late-term abortion, which is already pretty much the norm), but I for the life of me dont understand what is wrong with abortion in the first trimester. The foetus does not even have brain developed enough to feel or think before around 5th month.

Abortion prevents birth of unwanted babies and curbs population growth. It is a positive influence. With the exception of some developed countries with declining populations, we need to abort more.

edit on 7/8/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Every woman should have the right to choose if she wants to bring another life into this world or not.

Now is the worst time to bring new life into this world, for many reasons. Mostly because the world has gone to absolute #e. Another because if you do - you will have little say or influence on how it will be raised. Try to raise it properly and you'll be hauled off by child services because of crocodile tears and a phonecall to child services - simply for using a wooden spoon to discapline em because your'e child chucked a tantrum and threw furnature/plates across the room because you told them they had to finish their homework before they could go out and play with their friends.

The kicker of the thing is - You're kid will get off on the fact they controll you, and know that all you can do is plead and beg with them to conform to what a civil human being should be. Instead they'll do what they want, at you're expense. It will become a game for them to see just how far they can push you before you snap.

It's nice you have a penis/view on this subject. But please dont go making up absolute bull# and trying to shove it down our throats while passing it off as fact.

This will make you rage OP. I am female. If i were to get pregnant, i'd get an abortion the second i found out. No questions asked, no second thoughts. I do not want my genetic faults passed onto another life, nor do i believe im capable of raising a child mentally. Coupled with the reasons i put above, no #ing way would i bring another life into this world.

My personal view on abortions: As long as it happens early - and not late into the pregnancy. Speficily - befoer the Pineal gland is developed in the child. As i believe that's the time the feotus gains its soul/life - As the day the pineal gland finishes developing, the child's sex is determined.
edit on 7-8-2011 by TigaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I guess it does come down to belief.
Or perhaps its just about what we are told.
Its not ok to murder a child , so many people are against child murder ..rightly so.
But we are allowed in fact encouraged to murder an unborn...so many do.
Oh because thats right...the unborn are dead already right?
I stand by my own beliefs without brimstone judgement on anyone as I am but a human that was allowed to leave the womb alive.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I guess it does come down to belief.

Yaaa, I'll give you a star for that.

The problem starts when you start pushing you're beliefs and opinions on other people.

For that I will deny you my offered star.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

Aw shucks, but I respect your view, but aren't you doing the same to me

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Actually it is. See, contraceptives prevent pregnancy. If there is an abortion being performed, then obviously we're beyond the contraceptive stage.

Further, abortions are a fairly expensive, invasive procedure. They stick a hard tube into the vagina, force it through the cervix, and basically scrape and vacuum the entire uterus. Now, I lack any of these body parts myself, but I can't imagine that's at all comfortable. especially when there's so many cheaper, more pleasant methods of contraception. Of course, I'm sure you're happy to assume that a woman will elect to not put down money for pills, when she can just spend four times as much money to have her heels in stirrups while someone sticks a dirt devil into their womb.'Cause women are dumbasses, amirite, bro? Fistbump.

There are times when contraception is either not used, or it fails, and the woman does not want the pregnancy, sure. Most women, despite your assumptions, are eminently sensible creatures, and upon learning thy have gotten pregnant, will reach one of two decisions; keep it, or don't keep it. Those who are in the latter sector then find a provider nearby, and take the onus of the aforementioned dirt devil treatment.

Now, this may shock you - but in both decisions, the woman is taking responsibility for the situation. She reaches a decision and follows through on it to resolve the situation. Her decision is made by taking into account her current situation and needs, weighing pros and cons of either option, and eventually deciding for one or the other. This is the textbook definition of responsibility.

Now, back to the "partial birth" claptrap... These were never used electively. No woman - and I don't care how stupid you think women are - ever waited eight months and went "you know what, naaaaaaah" and goes and has an abortion. If you've waited eight months with that thing inside you, then you've pretty much certainly decided to be a mother. Odds are you've already bought lots of baby stuff, probably have had a shower, you and the father have decided on a name... and then you go in for your checkup and find out that, sorry, ma'am, your child has a lethal and unrepairable spinal bifida. Do you carry on the pregnancy, to give birth to a child that will surely die swiftly, or do you end the pregnancy swiftly? Again, the woman must make a rational and responsible decision, based on her own situation and needs. And again, I will never find myself having to make such a decision, beign male - but i really can't imagine that it was ever an easy decision to make. Finding out that your baby that you've been planning for for all this time is dead in your womb, or will die swiftly after birth, or will kill you i nthe process... That's gotta be tough to take.

Not that someone like you have ever stopped to think about such things.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The day every anti-abortion fanatic becomes the Duggars of the abortion world is the day I start taking anything they say so much as slightly seriously. Get crackin', there's innumerable Earth-side children planet-wide that need you to save them. Skidaddle now, show some initiative.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
The day every anti-abortion fanatic becomes the Duggars of the abortion world is the day I start taking anything they say so much as slightly seriously. Get crackin', there's innumerable Earth-side children planet-wide that need you to save them. Skidaddle now, show some initiative.

Does it occur to us that perhaps mass abortion has devalued the value of life in the human conciousness?
Perhaps that is why millions of children are dying right now in Somalia ect?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah

Does it occur to us that perhaps mass abortion has devalued the value of life in the human conciousness?
Perhaps that is why millions of children are dying right now in Somalia ect?

I think maybe you should put a little study into the situation in Somalia. In the meantime, try to not use their corpses to prop up your argument. it's... crass.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by 547000

Actually it is. See, contraceptives prevent pregnancy. If there is an abortion being performed, then obviously we're beyond the contraceptive stage.

Further, abortions are a fairly expensive, invasive procedure. They stick a hard tube into the vagina, force it through the cervix, and basically scrape and vacuum the entire uterus. Now, I lack any of these body parts myself, but I can't imagine that's at all comfortable. especially when there's so many cheaper, more pleasant methods of contraception. Of course, I'm sure you're happy to assume that a woman will elect to not put down money for pills, when she can just spend four times as much money to have her heels in stirrups while someone sticks a dirt devil into their womb.'Cause women are dumbasses, amirite, bro? Fistbump.

There are times when contraception is either not used, or it fails, and the woman does not want the pregnancy, sure. Most women, despite your assumptions, are eminently sensible creatures, and upon learning thy have gotten pregnant, will reach one of two decisions; keep it, or don't keep it. Those who are in the latter sector then find a provider nearby, and take the onus of the aforementioned dirt devil treatment.

Now, this may shock you - but in both decisions, the woman is taking responsibility for the situation. She reaches a decision and follows through on it to resolve the situation. Her decision is made by taking into account her current situation and needs, weighing pros and cons of either option, and eventually deciding for one or the other. This is the textbook definition of responsibility.

Now, back to the "partial birth" claptrap... These were never used electively. No woman - and I don't care how stupid you think women are - ever waited eight months and went "you know what, naaaaaaah" and goes and has an abortion. If you've waited eight months with that thing inside you, then you've pretty much certainly decided to be a mother. Odds are you've already bought lots of baby stuff, probably have had a shower, you and the father have decided on a name... and then you go in for your checkup and find out that, sorry, ma'am, your child has a lethal and unrepairable spinal bifida. Do you carry on the pregnancy, to give birth to a child that will surely die swiftly, or do you end the pregnancy swiftly? Again, the woman must make a rational and responsible decision, based on her own situation and needs. And again, I will never find myself having to make such a decision, beign male - but i really can't imagine that it was ever an easy decision to make. Finding out that your baby that you've been planning for for all this time is dead in your womb, or will die swiftly after birth, or will kill you i nthe process... That's gotta be tough to take.

Not that someone like you have ever stopped to think about such things.

Killing children is killing children. People love talking about how it will save the mother's life and so forth, but many people use it as a form of contraception. A person like you will never call attention to the fact that you're trying to define a fetus to not being human. No, you will insist that whatever it is it's not human and then poof, one day it magically transforms into a human.
edit on 11-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I agree that using Abortion as a form of contraceptive is not ideal; people should be more responsible about engaging in safe sex and realising that their actions have consequences. But why bring an unwanted life into this world where they will very likely suffer and not be loved? Is this a better alternative?

According to your logic, masturbating or having sex while using a contraceptive is the same as Aborting. All of these acts lead to destroying a life that has the potential to become a human being. If you disagree, please explain to me how an embryo "magically" transforms into a fetus again?

edit on 11/8/2011 by Dark Ghost because: clarity

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Should we kill orphans out of pity? Or should we eliminate the homeless? Why can't we have post-natal abortion? Even as the fetus is dependant on another for survival, so are babies and infants.

The basic gist is, do you believe fetuses are humans? I do. I do not think comparing them to clumps or tumors is intellectually honest.

Sperm requires an egg to produce a human. Life seems to begin at conception.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join