It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Mass Abortion Is Synonomous with Extinction of Humanity.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It is a natural belief for us all to believe ....that with approx seven billion humans on this planet we are in fact a safely entrenched species.
But know this everyone approx 155,000 humans die every single day on Earth.
If no new humans were born we as a species would be extinct within what ?
Well our population would be down to near zero inside one hundred years.
Yet we continue to encorage the mass culling of our species via Abortions.
Wonder why the west needs more and more migrants/
Well war and mass abortion has reduced the natural birth rate dramatically since 1914.
How many births per 1000 are the USA interms of actual births when compared to the world average?
Oh about 30% per day.
Just a thought, the chinese and Indians do not have a higher population by accident.
Only the most cold kill their conceived by the millions and call themselves cultured.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Dr Expired because: sentence structure

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Do you have links to back these claims? Sounds like you just hit the pipe and went on a rant.

Anyway, lets say your numbers are correct... Octomom. People like this woman and her shananigans..... people will never stop reproducing by choice.

I'd say for every aborted fetus, maybe like 20,000 are born in it's place. Just a guess, so now our posts have something in common.
edit on 7-8-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
this should help you understand that abortions doesn't affect population growth at all.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
last time i checked the population of the world is growing at a pretty steady rate. abortion has not seemed to put a dent in humanity not one iota.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I disagree with abortion as a contraceptive. I think that's just plain evil.

But I don't it will lead to mass extinction of humanity. It will lead to mass immigration to hell, but that's just about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hopefully the quality of the replies to the OPs thread will increase , accussing someone of taking drugs and so forth is cowardly at the mildest level I can describe.
Please read the OP post and see that approx 150,000 people die every day.
Its strange how so many worry quite rightly about starving children but not about slain in the womb children.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

maybe an increse of children being raised by willing and prepared parents will reduce crime... and war.

But im sure a religion rotted mind wouldnt want to think of anything other than the destruction of a humanity that turns away from the ignorant delusion of a magical sky daddy that gives children cancer to teach everyone else how great he is.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Its strange how so many worry quite rightly about starving children but not about slain in the womb children.

Quite frankly, I chalk this up in the , "other peoples business category"....

Why do people always try to push their views and beliefs on others?....

It is none of your damn business what one does with their body and their life.....I am sorry for the hungry children, but I have my own to take care of my own first..............The world sucks, I feel that more people need to mind their own business more....

Like,,,, I should have just over looked this thread.......I did three times but could not resist to chime in my thoughts...But you took the time to make this statement of a thread sooo...................Liejunkie's blood pressure rises slightly....Time to go smoke.......

Thank you for the thread space.......

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Quite frankly, I chalk this up in the , "other peoples business category"....

Why do people always try to push their views and beliefs on others?....

It is none of your damn business what one does with their body and their life.....I am sorry for the hungry children, but I have my own to take care of my own first..............The world sucks, I feel that more people need to mind their own business more....

Like,,,, I should have just over looked this thread.......I did three times but could not resist to chime in my thoughts...But you took the time to make this statement of a thread sooo...................Liejunkie's blood pressure rises slightly....Time to go smoke.......

Thank you for the thread space.......

So lets think logically, people get locked up for harming their children, but doctors become multi millionares by advertising their services to kill hundreds of thousands of children?
So Iam sort of wacky or crazy?

To all the mass abortion apologists answer these two questions....would a given child in a womb live and be alive today if an abortion wasn't performed?

So you are God and say a child doesn't deserve to live because their upbringing would not be perfect?

I would bet out of 1000 sane human beings 900 would answer yes to the first question and no to the second.
We are not talking to people who have been raped and brutalised ect
Because the decision gets so much clouded, talking about everyday conceptions that are terminated for convenience.
Believe it or not Iam not judging at all, just thinking logically thinking of myself as the terminated being within the womb.
The truth I suspect is abortion is carried out as it is condoned and is convenient.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
yeah, abortion really sucks, its terrible. however do you really want a world where a government official dictates the birth process in regards to another humans body?

abortion has no bearing at all on population, and REALLY is only that particular woman's business. not yours, not mine, and certainly not the government's. if it upsets jesus so much, then I'm sure he'll deal with those people accordingly. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
yeah, abortion really sucks, its terrible. however do you really want a world where a government official dictates the birth process in regards to another humans body?

abortion has no bearing at all on population, and REALLY is only that particular woman's business. not yours, not mine, and certainly not the government's. if it upsets jesus so much, then I'm sure he'll deal with those people accordingly. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

So the concentration camps ...we should have all minded our own business?
We are all allowed an opinion , Iam in fact not saying Iam right , Iam certainly not judging jsut thinking logically, if a spirit is denied a life , it has to find another host.
And that is the 100% truth, so think hard on that, before warning others to mind their own business.
Its about the life inside a wombs rights not your opinion nor mine.
Do you think a spirit that has gone through the afterlife and has to be reincarnated, would want to be killled ?
Before they have lived once again?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Yes, 100% abortion would result in the eventual extinction of the spcies.

So would 100% abstinence.

We could save time with 100% suicide rates.

None of these things exist. none of these things are going to exist. Your point thus also does not exist. Good day, sir.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

like I said, I think it IS terrible, but I still think having governing policies dictate this process could potentially be worse. the only way to realistically deal with this is to have proper and thorough sex education, which ironically is usually just as taboo in the eyes of anti-abortion folks.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
My point doesn't exist?
Its perhaps about love?
If we cherish our own lives and our own loved ones, then perhpas those who are denied any life outsidea womb should be considered?
Yeah I know its hard to think about how we may have felt in the womb, but we did come from the womb, every one reading this post came from the womb of a woman, you lived.
Many do not more than we may imagine.
To denegrate anyone who speaks up for the millions of aborted , is a tad phsycopathic?
All deserve a chance at life.
Or where does the line get drawn?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the OP is male. If you really want to make a stand regarding your views and give a foetus a chance then volunteer for a uterus implant, get pregnant and carry it full term. I won't even bother going into the details of what pregnancy does to a woman's body and emotions during pregnancy, as well as afterwards. But I reckon you'll be on your way to a hysterectomy procedure in no time at all. Some women just don't want to be pregnant for whatever reason. Do they really need a reason when their life also can be taken away from them in an instant by the actions of another for no good reason.

So you feel guilty about what happens in the world. Deal with it, but quit laying guilt trips on others with whiny blame games just because you feel helpless to do anything about it other than complain... Possibly wave a sign around outside a clinic about how evil women are due to their choices.... then say a prayer that you are thankful to be able to make choices too. I would imagine that having an abortion is not something women celebrate or take pride in, but its an answer to their problems they would otherwise not be able to cope with.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
It is a natural belief for us all to believe ....that with approx seven billion humans on this planet we are in fact a safely entrenched species.
But know this everyone approx 155,000 humans die every single day on Earth.
If no new humans were born we as a species would be extinct within what ?
Well our population would be down to near zero inside one hundred years.
Yet we continue to encorage the mass culling of our species via Abortions.
Wonder why the west needs more and more migrants/
Well war and mass abortion has reduced the natural birth rate dramatically since 1914.
How many births per 1000 are the USA interms of actual births when compared to the world average?
Oh about 30% per day.
Just a thought, the chinese and Indians do not have a higher population by accident.
Only the most cold kill their conceived by the millions and call themselves cultured.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Dr Expired because: sentence structure

Let's have a little look at the two countries you quote.

The dowry, theoretically illegal under the Dowry Prohibition Act of 1961, is a significant and pervasive theme . Although a law passed in September 1994 prohibits the use of amniocentesis and sonogram tests for sex determination, they are widely used for this purpose and many female fetuses are terminated (U.S. Department of State, 1998). Advertisements in India for ultrasound clinics urge couples to spend “500 rupees today to save 50,000 rupees tomorrow” (World Vision, 1994, p.4). Washington Post reporters Anderson and Moore (1993) report that at one clinic in Bombay, of 8,000 abortions performed after amniocentesis, 7,999 were of female fetuses. This estimate was supported by a study of clinic records in a large city hospital in India. Seven hundred individuals sought prenatal sex determination. Of those, 250 were male. All of these pregnancies were brought to term. In contrast, of the 450 determined to be female, 430 were terminated (Ramanamma & Bambawale, 1980).

The English-language newspaper The Hindu reports that on an average 105 female infants were killed every month in Dharmapuri district throughout 1997. This was in spite of efforts to protect female children (The Hindu, 1998). In another region, the Kallars (landless laborers in Tamil Nadu), view female infanticide as the only way out of the dowry problem. One mother interviewed in India Today said: I killed my child to save it from the lifelong ignominy of being the daughter of a poor family that cannot afford to pay a decent dowry. But all the same, it was extremely difficult to steel myself for the act. A mother who has borne a child cannot bear to see it suffer even for a little while, let alone bring herself to kill it. But I had to do it, because my husband and I concluded that it was better to let our child suffer an hour or two and die than suffer throughout life (Venkatramani, 1992, p. 127).

n 1979, China implemented a highly intrusive policy to limit the number of births per family. Government workers monitor families for birth control use and tell couples when they are authorized to conceive. Couples are pressured to terminate “unauthorized” pregnancies, and this has occurred even in the eighth or ninth month of pregnancy (U.S. Department of State, 1997). The policy was implemented because of the enormous size of the Chinese population. The government predicted that it would be unable to meet its needs (Potter, 1987). The policy is more likely to be enforced in cities than out in the countryside, where families may be allowed to have more than one child because they need extra help on the farm (Potter, 1987).

Whatever your statements about abortion in the West it is either medically necassary or free choice.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
yeah because everyone would coincidentally get abortions for 100 straight years...

this is poorly executed anti-abortion BS.

also at your topic title:

why mass human death is synonymous with mass human death.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

if we all stop having children - we will eliminate peadophillia in just 16 years

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Okay this is ridiculous and shortsighted. First of all other countries have a lot higher birth rates. India is due to double its population in about 45 years for example. Then we can go to industrialized nations. We are pretty much 1:1. This means we replenish our population just fine. Essentially the earth will equalize its population around at about 10 billion....but the population will always replenish. We do not need 50 billion people to grantee the future....we need NASA etc.

Now a big ass comet/asteroid is synonymous with extinction. Or republicans

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Excellent thread, SnF

Abortion is an abomination!
Cue the liberal bots in 5..4..3..opps!
Their already here.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join