It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Policewoman Beats Mans Head with a Stick [VIDEO]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen.

I have very little information to share with you on this topic aside from the video I stumbled upon. Looks like the video was uploaded on August 6th, I'm not sure if it's a recent head beating or not. They're are so many to keep up with.

Anyways, I'm trying to figure out what people think about this.

Do you folks think she could have used her words instead of her stick? Or perhaps a gun pointed at him from afar until a fellow officer responded? Maybe a giant net gun with bean bags on it or perhaps one of those awesome tazors?

I just do not understand how crap like this is justified, a little pain never hurt anyone right?

Why do police respond to suicide jumpers who want to die?
To serve and protect.

Why do police beat/kill people for minor non violent violations?

POLICEWOMAN BEATING MAN IN HEAD WITH BIG STICK OVER AND OVER VIDEO

edit on 6-8-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a man can knock out or knock down someone with one good punch. i dont know if he had weapons or if he was searched but don't wrestle with the police.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

resisting arrest

fully justified

use any non lethal force necessary to subdue the suspect ...

they were frustrated with him not cooperating that they got into the heat of the moment and let loose ..

can't blame them

Why resist lol ?

justified case closed..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
Do you folks think she could have used her words instead of her stick?

Yes, dope up crims really listen to words.... it was not a "big stick", and the crim was resisting arrest - all his fault.

Or perhaps a gun pointed at him from afar

So when he did not do what he was told you wanted him shot.... nice!

Maybe a giant net gun with bean bags on it

WTF are you smoking? I am sure all police carry one around on their belt....

I just do not understand how crap like this is justified,

That is because you do not live in the real world, but a fantasy world where crims are polite and do what they are told, and police carry around a giant net gun on their belt....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That's a good ol' beat down, I usually think most cop beatings are over the top, but that's one that is legit, looks to me like a resist arrest all the way.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
He was resisting and fighting with another cop. I'll be the first to say cops by and large suck. But he had to know fighting the other cop was gonna result in something like this. Also, most of the trikes seemed to be aimed at his arms, not his head.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Resisting arrest! Plain and simple.

He is lucky it wasn't me at the end of the baton. I would have smashed his knee caps to bits and then started on his elbows.

It's probably a good thing I'm not a copper.

Moral to the story....if an officer of the law ask you to do something...do it.

I don't blame an officer for being heavy handed in such a situation, they risk their lives everyday for a pissy paycheck.

IMHO I think she should have hit him harder.
Maybe he'll think twice next time.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
police beatings can be funny. i think all the haters need to see this.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
All I can say to the LE defenders here is you should have paid more attention in history class. Saying things like "don't resist them and you'll be fine" works great until it's your skull getting cracked on the way to the ghetto, crematorium, mass grave trench, detention camp, etc.

Sometimes they still play episodes of COPS from the 90's. It's hard to believe how quickly we are descending down that same path. It's probably a sad fact that every other victim of genocide once thought "Oh if I'm good and do what they say they won't kill me".

Wake up people, why exactly do you have to follow their every command?

ETA: The end of the vid was hilarious though, I love that song.
edit on 6/8/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

why exactly do you have to follow their every command?

uhm , because its the law, and if you dont they hit you on the head with a truncheon.
sounds simple to me.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Or worse yet, they'll shoot you.

Fear of death from authority isn't the kind of reason a free man uses to make his decisions now is it?
edit on 6/8/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Plain n simple: Resisting arrest period

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
lucky no one was killed by gunfire
she wasn't really going full blast with the stick....did the male policeman get bit?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

hahaha omg, nicely put spoor; I really don't understand people nowadays either, thinking that criminals are nice folk.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

no one was gonna shoot him. you cant say he was gonna be shot because police have shot others before.

it isn't obey or die. we have police for a reason, we should all play by the rules. like the woman wanted to wrestle and hit the guy.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

I think I would be safe to assume that she loves that part of her job.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I think I would be safe to assume that she loves that part of her job.

why would you assume that?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I heard her shout "NEXT TIME YOU DO THE EFFING DISHES"...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Well various reasons, first the general mentality of the female LEOs I have encountered. They need to get their jollies somehow, this is how.

Just watch the vigor with which she handles the baton, in slow motion you can tell, she has trained over and over to do this. It's like giving birth to her new born baby called can o whoop ass. She has every right to beat you senseless after all, you didn't do what she said.

You didn't, respect her authoritaw.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
True, the guy was resisting big time, and clearly the male cop was struggling, but, quite frankly, I don't understand why the gal didn't jump on the dude and try to get him under control along with her partner. It's never a good idea to stand there swinging your baton at a guy who's in close hand-to-hand combat with your partner like that because you risk hitting your partner, especially when they are locked up in wrestling holds and constantly moving. So the time she stood there waiting for an opportune moment to strike without hitting the other cop is time wasted that she could have been helping her partner subdue him on the ground, because he was in a prime situation to get his gun snatched right out of his holster by this suspect.

Never a good idea to hit people in the head with your baton. There's too much risk that you could wind up killing a dude. And, frankly. her department wouldn't have backed her on that because cops are specifically trained NOT to hit people in the head with their batons.

Cops out there today still seem to be oblivious to the widespread use of videotaping by civilians. Wise up, guys....people are watching...and, frankly, they have a right to.
edit on 6-8-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join