It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtuber Dutchsinse - HAARP ring and Scalar Square edge CAUGHT ON VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The main reason for posting up this video in particular is that I SWEAR that I saw the EXACT SAME type of cloud formation once while driving into Tucson, AZ from San Diego, CA around 2 years ago!
So I take it what I saw was most likely a "HAARP/Scalar Ring" formation? It was as close as one could probably get cutting a near perfect hole in the clouds. I for the longest thought that perhaps a large mothership or something just shot up punching a hole in the clouds but since this is apparently happening still and being linked now to HAARP...who in the hell knows

Anyone else ever seen something like this before?

Original upload by youtuber: Matthewb2765 (in an attempt to give credit where credit is due):

Apparently it is someone else's vid that he re-uploaded. The associated text with the video reads:

The original circle footage is over 10 minutes long, with sound etc.. and over on matthews site.. as well as his other uploads. thanks to youtuber Matthewb2765 ! I suggest you subscribe to his channel.. he seems to have several good finds pertaining to chemtrails and HAARP frequencies showing up in localized cloud cover...

Good work matthew! www.youtube.com...

Note: Wanted to make sure that I included youtube user Dutchsinse's name in the thread title since I have witnessed in the past on here that people will trip on pretty much ANYTHING related to that guy. So now they have a choice and ain't got to click on the thread if they already know that they got nothing nice to say (but won't be holding my breath lol)

Edit: To add "Fallstreak Hole" (wow learn something new everyday I guess...this the first time I heard about such a thing. Another youtube commented about it and I looked it up):

A fallstreak hole, also known as a hole punch cloud, punch hole cloud, canal cloud or cloud hole, is a large circular gap that can appear in cirrocumulus or altocumulus clouds. Such holes are formed when the water temperature in the clouds is below freezing but the water has not frozen yet due to the lack of ice nucleation particles (see supercooled water).

When a portion of the water does start to freeze it will set off a domino effect, due to the Bergeron process, causing the water vapor around it to freeze and fall to the earth as well. This leaves a large, often circular, hole in the cloud.[1] It is believed that a disruption in the stability of the cloud layer, such as that caused by a passing jet, may induce the domino process of evaporation which creates the hole. Such clouds are not unique to one geographic area and have been photographed from the United States to Russia.[2]

Fallstreak hole over Austria, August 2008

A fallstreak hole visible over Omarama, New Zealand in May 2006

Because of their rarity and unusual appearance, fallstreak holes are often mistaken for or attributed to unidentified flying objects.[3]

EMPHASIS on that last sentence because that's what I originally thought that I saw in AZ a couple of years back

Source for above external quote: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-8-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: Added sources

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Note: Wanted to make sure that I included youtube user Dutchsinse's name in the thread title since I have witnessed in the past on here that people will trip on pretty much ANYTHING related to that guy.

That pretty much sums it up for me.

Thanks, but no thanks. This guy is a total clown

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Note: Wanted to make sure that I included youtube user Dutchsinse's name in the thread title since I have witnessed in the past on here that people will trip on pretty much ANYTHING related to that guy.

It does however look to be a video from some other user that he re-uploaded to his channel FWIW. Editing into my OP now.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
www.meteorologynews.com...

weatherthings.com...

contrailscience.com...

www.nasa.gov...

www.usatoday.com...

www.xearththeory.com...

It honestly saddens me that people believe Dutchsinse is telling the truth. First, the HAARP ring hoax, then the volcanic non-eruption in California, now it's HAARP created clouds.

Oh well. Keep giving him money, he'll tell you the "truth", right?
edit on 6-8-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

weatherthings.com...

www.nasa.gov...

www.usatoday.com...

www.xearththeory.com...

It honestly saddens me that people believe Dutchsinse is telling you the truth.

facts 1

op 0

good job champ

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Dutch would probably poop his pants if he saw some of the lenticular clouds we get in my area.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I always had a problem with HAARP, and watching the video of the clouds i believe that this is somehow related to Project Blue Beam. My thoughts are that they are figuring out how to make a flat sheet of thin clouds so that when the projections from the satellites prey on us they will have a nice screen to be viewed upon... chem trails might also be related to this, i notice that they are usually in a criss cross pattern and as time passes by the chem trails tend to expand and fill up the whole sky.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

weatherthings.com...

www.nasa.gov...

www.usatoday.com...

www.xearththeory.com...

It honestly saddens me that people believe Dutchsinse is telling the truth. First, the HAARP ring hoax, then the volcanic non-eruption in California, now it's HAARP created clouds.

Oh well. Keep giving him money, he'll tell you the "truth", right?

No money coming from me, but yea looks like I was in the process of editing my OP to include references to the REAL causes of those holes in the clouds. Yea like I said I had never heard of a punch cloud in my entire life and then to see someone post up a video of the EXACT same thing I had witnessed myself a couple years back! Got a little ahead of myself I guess

However hopefully I now stand corrected with the additional info I added to my OP. Now I know

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

And it looks to be like you are not alone in your assertions...another video he literally JUST uploaded previous to the one I posted in the OP:

8/6/2011 -- dutchsinse bashing fully explained = a concerted effort by hundreds -- READ ALL BELOW

In which he writes in reference to the vid above:

I want to point out that negativions and I are on an email basis to each other, and we've come to an agreement about respecting each other. He is UP AT PISGAH NOW! and will be bringing back video from his LAVA TUBE exploration.

HOW'S THAT for verification.. haven't heard back from him.. i hope he's ok.. before he left i told him to reconsider due to the possiblity of random venting.. but he assured me he was/is not worried about that.

To all those who say i was wrong for putting out the videos showing the plume (and coming to my conclusion).. what was I supposed to do? wait for the MSM to put out a story? should i have just sat on the information? OF COURSE NOT! Because IF there was a big issue.. do you honestly think "they" would tell us?! Speaking of "them" telling us....

The USGS said it was a "thunderstorm"... all my critics here are saying it was a "military base". Regardless of whether it was a volcanic plume, a thunderstorm, or a military base.. the point is.. there WAS a SERIES of plume from volcanic cone/field areas. All at once.. ALL for several days. I would also like to point out that today, a clear day, there are DOZENS of large forest fires, NONE of which are showing on RADAR.. even though there are huge smoke plumes associated with these fires.... therefore we can conclude through process of elimination that the plumes we saw for almost a week straight from volcanic areas were NOT fires, becuase the VERY SAME wildfires burning at the time of the " volcanic area plumes " are not showing up on RADAR then , or now.

And also.. military testing.. they are still doing it today and every day.. so we'd see plumes today from the same volcanic ares, if, for some reason, the military was daily bombing all the lava fields from Southern California to Washington state.. (LOL at that scenario by the way).

I stand by my interpretation of the options left to us. NOT a thunderstorm, NOT a military test, NOT a plane crash, NOT a wildfire... but it DID show up as moisture return, and ONLY from lavic / volcanic areas... Moisture from volcanic areas .. through process of elimination, has been determined by me (as my opinion only of course) as some kind of volcanic plume event... most likely geyser activity of some kind or fumerole.

Oh well like I said initially....I witnessed one of those "punch clouds" one time and I got to admit....something NATURAL creating that is furthest from the mind when you come up on one
But yea this dutch guy gets involved with WAY too much drama if ya ask me. Just step away from the puter man...step away (like I am right now so I can go out for buffalo wings yummy!)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Photo I took after a storm. Tried to get a clear shot of it but due to distance it wasn't going to happen. Hoping someone could explain the reason for it. I am not cleared to start new topics yet. Posting here was my only option.
The spiral that almost looks like cursive writing.
No idea how to post photos in here so sharing an external link.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
check out the coverage of orange goo forming at anchorage alaska then look at the Gakona haarp facilities location close hey

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kllyblvn
Photo I took after a storm. Tried to get a clear shot of it but due to distance it wasn't going to happen. Hoping someone could explain the reason for it. I am not cleared to start new topics yet. Posting here was my only option.
The spiral that almost looks like cursive writing.
No idea how to post photos in here so sharing an external link.

Requires you to log into facebook to view. Just get a free photobucket account and you can host images from there

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Per request and I hope this works. Couldn't decide on one photo so hoping adding a link to the album works. I guess several to look at, at least lets you know nothing is edited

reply to post by Newbomb Turk

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
He does show the patents and technology used to make HAARP rings and scalar squares in his earlier video along with all the links in his blog, so I don't see how you can call BS when the evidence is presented to you on a silver platter:

edit on 6-8-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
He does show the patents and technology used to make HAARP rings and scalar squares in his earlier video along with all the links in his blog, so I don't see how you can call BS when the evidence is presented to you on a silver platter:

I'm not denying HAARP exists or even if it can manipulate weather. I'm saying it doesn't show up on Doppler radar.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Can you explain what "scalar squares" are?
Can you explain what "scalar" radiation is?
Can he?

Can you show me a single patent which might have anything to do with HAARP which mentions "scalar waves"?

It's BS.
edit on 8/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by KSprepared

Can you explain what "scalar squares" are?
Can you explain what "scalar" radiation is?
Can he?

Can you show me a single patent which might have anything to do with HAARP which mentions "scalar waves"?

It's BS.
edit on 8/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Squares on Intellicast's radar output are loading errors.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Thanks. But I'm talking about the "scalar" part.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here is the patent: Artificial Mirror Composed of a Plasma Which Can Be Tilted

Scalar definition: having an uninterrupted series of steps

Excerpt from patent:
Frequency is changed to refocus at continually higher altitudes to tilt the plasma layers - and it is focused from a square set of antennae array

This patent shows the square beamed into the sky

www.scribd.com...
n

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have zero experience in this area, but the first thing I thought of was some kind of air stream pushing through the clouds. With my little understanding of atmospheric phenomena, this seems plausible to me. The one thing I am certain of though is that this is strange, but probably(hopefully) explainable scientifically. Swamp gas anyone?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join