It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't take anything seriously anymore!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I can't take off the veil or is it vail? No Jerry was a Vail. Veil.

It was so clear to me the other day. The veil lifted for me for a few moments. Enough to try and turn it into a religion. I was just going about my going about. I've never been successful at lifting the veil. It's lifted for me when I'm looking in another direction. Opened just enough for me to momentarily peek out. (peak out?) You know. A nods as good as a wink to a blind man.
Namastahoochamacolli.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE

Originally posted by kacou

I enjoy your individual outburst if I may call this writing this way.
But please be your self and drop this "namaste" greeting.
It is so cliche ...don't you thing? What about a very personal greeting from your self something that you only have reach to thought and then other will commune.

You know your right. Chiche is so cliche and Namaste? Well for me it means that "I acknowledge the Divinity in you" and I really do mean it. So how about no more Namaste? What if I ended with...Peace, Love & chicken grease beotches?

This is off topic but please allowed me.
Namaste is a composite of the two Sanskrit words: nama, and te.
nama means "to bow" and te means "you."
The rest is an interpretation of this two words...strange no.
I greet in the end as feel on the spot....never the same because life is only unique at an instant .
Have a wonderful continuation.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
We have had people fighting each other and starving since man came upon this earth.

It's the same story all thru the decades.

Our two big problems are those that are greedy and those that are too damn sorry to take care of themselves.

We probably would not have wars if it were not for greed.

We could feed the poor if the able bodied people that could work worked but have not worked and leached off of the governments since the beginning of mankind.

In my opinion lazy is as bad as ignorance.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

And our beautiful mother Earth, Gaia. She deserves so much love too because she is a living sentient being just like us. But you know what? She told me that Al Gore is full of sh$t with this global warming thing, no kidding just the other day. These elite with their underground shelters, she's got a suprise for them, wait and see.

...thats very funny...

...i grew up with an old story about HuMa (Earth) destroying the buildings of all religions that were really just fronts for dominationists and turning their leaders into little piles of smokin turds, which she believed was appropriate since they thought they were such hot doodee...

Yeh even Dick Cheney. I love him too.. Perfect first name for him, don't you think? When he was born his mother said...hey what will we name him. With one look at that face...DICK...schmeckle would be too jewish.

...ahahahahaaa!... priceless!...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I feel you i have been in that mood also. i am blessed to still have the care of my parents. I feel guilty that i don't work. But i feel so much more advance in my path to accention. and i will repay my family by hauling them ease through the process. I am exited for whats next. But i also have to appreciate the path to the end game.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durrilll

Can't fix any of this. Need to start over.

I have to disagree with you this can all be fixed just not with the current morons in power the ones we call TPTB
and there current poster boy obama. Every problem has usually a simple solution

edit on 6-8-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Exactly, and starts with each and everyone of us. We are the answer to our problems.

Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Humble....my thoughts exactly. See this collective consciousness thing just might be working after all.

The news is bad these days and when they talk about thousands of children starving to death in Africa, while the head of their countries are convening over the problem at a 5 star hotel with lots of golf on the agenda. I just want to scream! This is a sick, sick world we live in. We are barbarians...

Namaste to you too..."the spirit in me respects the spirit in you"!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Your thread is confusing me......

I just suck it up and show up at work on time.....Collect my check and deal with it.

Am I missing something here?

Rich will be rich. Poor will be poor.....

I would like to be a little above poor.......But that is just me........

Hey, I live in the state of confusion! It sucks to suck it up, don't you think? There's got to be more to this bullsh$t game called life. "Is that all there is. Is that all there is. Is that all there is my freinds, then lets keep dancing. Lets break out the booze and have a ball. Is that all there is?".- Peggy Lee

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Lucky, lucky guy or gal. I assume your a guy. It's not good to assume is it? Something about me and an ass and a ewe and I'm not into the farm animal love thing. Oh I love animals but, you know what I mean. "Namastahoochamacolli". Yes Namastarama to you my freind!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Its all too easy to agree with you, friend. How does one offer any solace?
Try and find the 'beautiful' in things, if only for one moment in one day. A butterfly landed on the palm of my hand last week and sat there for about 4 minutes. I've been trying for this to happen for some years.The moment (when it landed) was as beautiful as the creature. Don't expect large chunks of nice stuff happening in this world - it doesnt and is far outweighed by the horrors...but seek and spot those beautiful moments...remember Lao TZu..'The greatest is in the smallest'''...its true... think of the atom...and those brightest stars all have the smallest magnitiude.
Namaste.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

I was thinking of our conversation about Namaste as being cliche and I agree with you. I was thinking of ending by telling people to Go "F" themselves but someones gonna bitch and complain. Why is "F" you a bad thing? Aren't you wishing the the person will engage in sexual activity in the near future? Sexual activity good! People like it, don't they? So "F" you, is a glad tiding. Now, "Go F yourself"? Who's kidding who, everyone does it and if they tell you they don't....they are probably not being truthfull. So with that being said!! Ta Da! NAMASTERAMA to you my freind!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Thank you. I love it! Hey, lemme ask you something? Turds actually smoke where your from? Because they "steam" here in the U.S. Maybe it has to do with the difference in humidity? If I made you laugh or chuckle or even smile or smirk then you've made my day! Bless you. and Namasteramma!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dron020
I feel you i have been in that mood also. i am blessed to still have the care of my parents. I feel guilty that i don't work. But i feel so much more advance in my path to accention. and i will repay my family by hauling them ease through the process. I am exited for whats next. But i also have to appreciate the path to the end game.

Don't feel guilty about not working my freind. I've been working since I was 13 and it sucks. I now have hair growing out of my ears so that tells you how freakin old I am. Work is slavery to the system, screw it! If anyone can get out of it, my hat is off to them. Your spiritual evolution is all that matters. So it sounds like you've made some real progress to that end and to that I say congratulations! We are spiritual being going through a physical experience/illusion. The end goal is ONEness with the Creator by realizing that you are but a point of consciousness of that Creator so thereby you are that Creator. We must integrate all our selves in all the multi-dimensions and merge with the Creator. Then, my luck I'll find out I alone playing some kind of fantastically sophisticated computer game. Namaste Rama.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Humble....my thoughts exactly. See this collective consciousness thing just might be working after all.

The news is bad these days and when they talk about thousands of children starving to death in Africa, while the head of their countries are convening over the problem at a 5 star hotel with lots of golf on the agenda. I just want to scream! This is a sick, sick world we live in. We are barbarians...

Namaste to you too..."the spirit in me respects the spirit in you"!

I know! If you make a donation, you know it will be stolen enroute...so what's the point.. What the hell do we think the old coot Bush and Clinton were doing in Haiti? You know it's a scam. Peace.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by etidorpha

Yes exactly! AND find humor in all the horrific crap, I mean you've got to. Be the prankster in the outhouse my freind! They can't handle the comedy! Namasta Rama lama ding dong.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Thank you for been a good sport.
I couldn't stop noticing your new creative greetings for all the post/answer you have send.

Good day you.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Namaste Rama Lama Ding Dong....now that is funny! Thanks for the chuckle friend!

I would wish you Love and Light, but that has become so cliche too...so....

May you walk in Beauty!

"From Navajo foklore. To "walk in beauty" simply means to be happy and to have peace of mind and peace with oneself; to be happy and at peace with others; to be happy and at peace with the environment and the world; and to be happy and at peace with the Great Spirit." George P. Lee.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

My Dear Freinds, I just can't take anything seriously anymore. If I did I'd be constantly crying.

First of all, a Star and Flag for you. I am more or less feeling the same way. In fact, some nights I do cry for humanity, for most do not know anything about the Ascension, or what to do when they find themselves "dead" standing beside their human bodies laying on the ground.

I know that the dark and dastardly crap thats increasing in the world is all part of the Divine plan. I know that the even the dark team and the light team are ONE.

Yes, we, and by that I mean Humanity, are in fact all one, even though some do their best to divide us, and use many tactics to do just that.
In fact, I detailed the actual things that divide humanity in a post I made some time ago...Mankind and the Great Divide Read that, and anyone can easily see there is very little that actually divide humanity, but those divisions are pounded into our heads on a daily basis. Mostly the divisions are RELIGION and POLITICS, but even today, in an enlightened world, RACE figures into the mix too.

I know that as I see starving children in the horn of Africa, that I was once a starving child too. AND I know that at some point way, way back, maybe I was one of the gunmen stealing food from those starving babies mouths.

I hear you, I see the pictures of Somalia and the starving children, and I know that the Warlords want this to happen, and no matter how much aid is sent, they will still starve to death. I have a friend in Kenya, and he runs an orphanage for girls. He tells me that the Warlords steal most everything, and sell it on the Black Market to buy weapons with. He tells me this is the norm in Africa, the ones with the weapons control everything, and they in turn work for the De Beers Group, and the African Gold Group, and other profiteers who take advantage of the African people. My friend tells me that most African men are passive, probably from Fluoride poisoning, and will never rise up and drive the big corporations into the sea. And yet I see the little Christian girls taking donations for the poor African kids at the grocery store, little do they know the money they collect will go to buy weapons, not food and medicine. Sorry for the rant, I needed to say that.

War, violence, sexual apartheid, no compassion, no empathy....why do people starve while others spend $10,000. on an umbrella stand? Who has that kind of money anyway? Why don't you stick you wet umbrella open in the bath tub like everyone else OR better yet, stick it up your a$$

War is a Machine, a money generating machine, and it runs all the time, and never stops. If it did ever stop, the Rich Elite would begin to lose money, and would have to dip into their vast bank accounts, something they haven't had to do in a very long time. Take a Banking Cartel, for instance. Two Nations are contemplating war with each other, the Banking Cartel is CENTRAL, so it's banks are everywhere in the world. Both Nations borrow money to prosecute their end of the war. The Banking Cartel does not care who wins, and the try things like terror attacks to keep it going, for in the end, BOTH Nations owe the Banking Cartel, as does the Materials and Support Suppliers, Logistics, the Oil Companies make a fortune, those tanks do not get good mileage, and even the bullet factories make out good. Everybody that has a piece of the War Machine wins. Guess who loses?

Mister Oh so I need a ten thousand dollar umbrella stand, Mr. Wall St, Mr. corporate executive? Who needs all this materialistic crap anyway. I'd gladly give it up for some equity in the world. You know NO starving anyone. NO beat up anyone. It should be a human right... No it is a human right.

I too wonder at this extravagant toys of the Rich Elite. I am also appalled at how much money Sports Figures are paid, more money that the government has, for christ sake. How does one sleep at night when he has 10 million in the bank and his neighbours are existing on Food Stamps? I have this figured out, I think, Earth is Heaven for some, and Hell for others. I work in Hell Central, in retail.

ORGANIC food, CLEAN water, Adequate shelter and Love...these things are self evident my freinds, everyone on the Planet deserves them . And our beautiful mother Earth, Gaia. She deserves so much love too because she is a living sentient being just like us. But you know what? She told me that Al Gore is full of sh$t with this global warming thing, no kidding just the other day. These elite with their underground shelters, she's got a suprise for them, wait and see.
So I have desided that humour is a valuable tool in these last days and until I die or Scotty beams me up or we ascend or are harvested...laugh...poke fun...especially at the dark team because they don't know that the real joke is gonna be on them! It's gonna be awesome! Cosmic belly laugh! To those that listened to me, thank you from the bottom of my Wandering heart. To those who passed the thread by...well you know who you are. I unfortunately don't but I love you all just the same. Yeh even Dick Cheney. I love him too.. Perfect first name for him, don't you think? When he was born his mother said...hey what will we name him. With one look at that face...DICK...schmeckle would be too jewish. Namaste.

I am gladdened that you made mention of Lady Gaia, even though I call Her another name, she has 10,000 names, and all get Her attention. She is angry, and She is looking for a Reckoning with those who are the Prison Warders, and with those who have drawn humanity away from Her with their Dogma, and their made up Gods and Idols and Crosses that remind me of Swords. Some say a million women were killed in the name of Religion, they were labelled "Witches," and you know what their book say about Witches, and their descendants, Wiccans. Kill them all! They deserve not to live! And then they have the audacity to claim they are being attacked. Well, do the religious crow do not deserve to be attacked? Even now we have Rick Perry calling for Spiritual Warfare. And, there is even a call for War against the Goddess Herself!
Chr istian Group Directs "Spiritual Warfare" Against Pagan Goddess Can any one of you Christians explain to me why you wish to make war on your Earth Mother? And then you wonder why we secular people attack your "come to Jesus or go to Hell" posts.

Yes, you are so right that all of these things (ORGANIC food, CLEAN water, Adequate shelter and Love) are well deserved by every American, and every person in the world. It saddens me that the Rich Elite keeps things like cheap medicine, free energy devices, medical marijuana, cars that get 100 miles to the gallon on clean fuel, clean air and water, no drugs in either, and many other things that just elude me right now, but I know there are more.

It is clear that our Souls are vastly important, even to ET races. May I submit that within each one of us is in fact a Divine Spirit? Divine even to ET? Perhaps we are the God/Goddess everyone has been searching for all of this time?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

All thoughts that I have had myself. Thanks for posting. The deception is so blatant and obvious now in almost every facet of our lives. It literally gets wackier and wackier. That is because they are scared that they are losing their stronghold over us.

I wrote on another thread that our greatest resources are the sanctity of mother earth and our children. They are killing all of these in an attempt to do so much damage up to a point to reduce the population to a controllable level. Then they bring out the technology to fix all the devastation. (Their plan). They want the elite ruling class and the lowly serfs, working class.

We have a different plan and out of the chaos will emerge (not order), but a rose...a thing of beauty. Personally, I hold onto this vision and the more that do, the more strength we will have.

I forgot to say...."Walk in Beauty"!!
edit on 7-8-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join