It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't take anything seriously anymore!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My Dear Freinds, I just can't take anything seriously anymore. If I did I'd be constantly crying. Things have gotten so bad lately that all I have left is gallows humor. (Oh sorry, HUMOUR to my UK freinds) Yeh, I know all the spiritual stuff. I know that we are all ONE. I know that the dark and dastardly crap thats increasing in the world is all part of the Divine plan. I know that the even the dark team and the light team are ONE. I know that as I see starving children in the horn of Africa, that I was once a starving child too. AND I know that at some point way, way back, maybe I was one of the gunmen stealing food from those starving babies mouths. War, violence, sexual apartheid, no compassion, no empathy....why do people starve while others spend $10,000. on an umbrella stand? Who has that kind of money anyway? Why don't you stick you wet umbrella open in the bath tub like everyone else OR better yet, stick it up your a$$ Mister Oh so I need a ten thousand dollar umbrella stand, Mr. Wall St, Mr. corporate executive? Who needs all this materialistic crap anyway. I'd gladly give it up for some equity in the world. You know NO starving anyone. NO beat up anyone. It should be a human right... No it is a human right. ORGANIC food, CLEAN water, Adequate shelter and Love...these things are self evident my freinds, everyone on the Planet deserves them . And our beautiful mother Earth, Gaia. She deserves so much love too because she is a living sentient being just like us. But you know what? She told me that Al Gore is full of sh$t with this global warming thing, no kidding just the other day. These elite with their underground shelters, she's got a suprise for them, wait and see.
So I have desided that humour is a valuable tool in these last days and until I die or Scotty beams me up or we ascend or are harvested...laugh...poke fun...especially at the dark team because they don't know that the real joke is gonna be on them! It's gonna be awesome! Cosmic belly laugh! To those that listened to me, thank you from the bottom of my Wandering heart. To those who passed the thread by...well you know who you are. I unfortunately don't but I love you all just the same. Yeh even Dick Cheney. I love him too.. Perfect first name for him, don't you think? When he was born his mother said...hey what will we name him. With one look at that face...DICK...schmeckle would be too jewish. Namaste.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is my third attempt to add to your OP.
Can't find more to say than Amen.
edit. But Dick Cheney too? Do I half ta?
edit on 6-8-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: one more thought.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Time to hit the reset button on humanity. If I saw all the nukes fly, I'd sit on my balcony with my sunglasses on and a lemonade in my hand... just waiting for sweet oblivion.

Can't fix any of this. Need to start over.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

I love you.

You my friend just articulated what I have been feeling for so long. There has been so much noise in the world right now I was never able to say what I have been feeling.

You just said it!!

Namaste

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
All I can say is "DITTO!!" I feel the same way. I'm so sick of it all. Time to hit the re-set button.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
My Dear Freinds, I just can't take anything seriously anymore. If I did I'd be constantly crying. Things have gotten so bad lately that all I have left is gallows humor. (Oh sorry, HUMOUR to my UK freinds) Yeh, I know all the spiritual stuff. I know that we are all ONE. I know that the dark and dastardly crap thats increasing in the world is all part of the Divine plan. I know that the even the dark team and the light team are ONE. I know that as I see starving children in the horn of Africa, that I was once a starving child too. AND I know that at some point way, way back, maybe I was one of the gunmen stealing food from those starving babies mouths. War, violence, sexual apartheid, no compassion, no empathy....why do people starve while others spend $10,000. on an umbrella stand? Who has that kind of money anyway? Why don't you stick you wet umbrella open in the bath tub like everyone else OR better yet, stick it up your a$$ Mister Oh so I need a ten thousand dollar umbrella stand, Mr. Wall St, Mr. corporate executive? Who needs all this materialistic crap anyway. I'd gladly give it up for some equity in the world. You know NO starving anyone. NO beat up anyone. It should be a human right... No it is a human right. ORGANIC food, CLEAN water, Adequate shelter and Love...these things are self evident my freinds, everyone on the Planet deserves them . And our beautiful mother Earth, Gaia. She deserves so much love too because she is a living sentient being just like us. But you know what? She told me that Al Gore is full of sh$t with this global warming thing, no kidding just the other day. These elite with their underground shelters, she's got a suprise for them, wait and see.
So I have desided that humour is a valuable tool in these last days and until I die or Scotty beams me up or we ascend or are harvested...laugh...poke fun...especially at the dark team because they don't know that the real joke is gonna be on them! It's gonna be awesome! Cosmic belly laugh! To those that listened to me, thank you from the bottom of my Wandering heart. To those who passed the thread by...well you know who you are. I unfortunately don't but I love you all just the same. Yeh even Dick Cheney. I love him too.. Perfect first name for him, don't you think? When he was born his mother said...hey what will we name him. With one look at that face...DICK...schmeckle would be too jewish. Namaste.

For me this whole thing is part of the torture of original sin.

We can perceive love, but we never quite receive it.
We can dream about money all our time, but nearly all of us will never have any of it.

And of course, the ice on the cake is death! The lucky ones get to spend their final moments in some nursing home (and they are the ones who made it????)

Where is thy sting, oh Death???

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
you will be worthy to cherish that which you seek, if you but let go. you are feeling your ego, not your true self. remove the vail.

love, and when you can't handle it anymore, that is when you (the pupil) will be ready to see the master, if you but choose the right path

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Indeed. But whilst I agree with you on all counts I also think now is the time t show what you are made of. Remember what that first sunset felt like or your first returned love? Take that feeling bottle it up and zip at your leisure. Things are gonna get worse before they get better. Some say the calm before the storm, I say the storm before the calm.

Been feeling this for some time. When the whole world is moving stay still and wait for a clearing.
Love, light and don't forget balance. What ever 'it' is all that were beautiful still is in this world. *hugs*

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
This is my third attempt to add to your OP.
Can't find more to say than Amen.
edit. But Dick Cheney too? Do I half ta?
edit on 6-8-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: one more thought.
Aw Terry! I love you my freind! When this is all over, I'll buy you a drink at Milliways. Namaste.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Mankind can achieve the speed of light
Pursue the universe in an endless dream
If one child sleeps with hunger tonight
He is no brighter than a gumball machine

Randyvious

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durrilll
Time to hit the reset button on humanity. If I saw all the nukes fly, I'd sit on my balcony with my sunglasses on and a lemonade in my hand... just waiting for sweet oblivion.

Can't fix any of this. Need to start over.

From your mouth to George Burn's ear!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I stand with this man,from the heart is where i live,we shall stand in the shadow of the darkness and laugh,in that moment we are free.I am without fear,we will all live again,just somewhere better-Johny B.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I love you too! No really, I love everybody! I'm not gonna ask you to a dance or anything, you know. NOT THAT there is anything wrong with anybody dating or dancing with anyone else. Guys, Girls whatever make one happy. But seriously, thank you! It means a lot.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I enjoy your individual outburst if I may call this writing this way.
But please be your self and drop this "namaste" greeting.
It is so cliche ...don't you thing? What about a very personal greeting from your self something that you only have reach to thought and then other will commune.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
For me this whole thing is part of the torture of original sin.

We can perceive love, but we never quite receive it.
We can dream about money all our time, but nearly all of us will never have any of it.

And of course, the ice on the cake is death! The lucky ones get to spend their final moments in some nursing home (and they are the ones who made it????)

Where is thy sting, oh Death???

You want to know torture my freind? I had a girlfreind that made me listen to Michael Jackson all the time. But what could I do? I was young and wanted what she had...know what I mean, Know what I mean? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge...cause she was a go ah! Say no more, say no more. Michael Jackson on an eight track no less! Peace.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by m3lh4d0
you will be worthy to cherish that which you seek, if you but let go. you are feeling your ego, not your true self. remove the vail.

love, and when you can't handle it anymore, that is when you (the pupil) will be ready to see the master, if you but choose the right path

I can't take off the veil or is it vail? No Jerry was a Vail. Veil. I think I'm being bread boarded or something...because that is the problem the veil. They have screwed it down SO tight, because they know that if I knew who I really was well.. ET would be phoning home an Bobs your uncle off I'd go! No I didn't mean YOU have an uncle named Bob, thats what they say in the UK and I love those people but what is up with all the green peas? I swear to God, I visited England and every meal peas for veg!
edit on 6-8-2011 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Thank you so much. Namaste.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Mankind can achieve the speed of light
Pursue the universe in an endless dream
If one child sleeps with hunger tonight
He is no brighter than a gumball machine

Randyvious

Beautiful! thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kacou

I enjoy your individual outburst if I may call this writing this way.
But please be your self and drop this "namaste" greeting.
It is so cliche ...don't you thing? What about a very personal greeting from your self something that you only have reach to thought and then other will commune.

You know your right. Chiche is so cliche and Namaste? Well for me it means that "I acknowledge the Divinity in you" and I really do mean it. So how about no more Namaste? What if I ended with...Peace, Love & chicken grease beotches?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Your thread is confusing me......

I just suck it up and show up at work on time.....Collect my check and deal with it.

Am I missing something here?

Rich will be rich. Poor will be poor.....

I would like to be a little above poor.......But that is just me........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join