It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China suggests new "One World Global Currency"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Here we go, here we go, were we gooooo....here we go, here we go, here we gooooo... ( must be a genetic hum from my convict origins...sorry, but you know the tune)

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

China blasts US 'debt addiction' and calls for new global stable reserve currency

"International supervision over the issue of US dollars should be introduced and a new, stable and secured global reserve currency may also be an option to avert a catastrophe caused by any single country," Xinhua said.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

LOL LOL LOL! The New World Order is not much of a conspiracy now is it?

Brace yourselves people - the next few months may well be the last time we will ever see the system we grew up in, as a new one takes its place..

edit on 6-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

s & f for you

but

Something about making one's bed and sleeping in it springs to mind, with the flavor of guilt for even thinking it...

I truly feel bad for the average 'Joe' who had no say (voting isn't compulsory in your country is it?), this is going to be a bad time for you.
It's already becoming a bad time for us too.
It disturbs me that one of the things they'd cut is welfare

Also for your information:

US census states:
There are 38 million black people
11.4 million of them are on welfare, or 30%.
(11.4 million / 38 million = .3 or 30%)

There are 229 million white people,
11.6 million of them are on welfare, or 5%.
(11.6 / 229 = .05 or 5%)

Source: wiki.answers.com...

Welfare

"In the United States and Canada, welfare has a special meaning in politics, referring to financial aid for the poor. In Europe, it is defined as a universal service, available to rich and poor alike, thus guaranteeing a minimal level of well-being and social support for all citizens without the stigma of charity."

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

"Minimal level of well-being", being the operative words.

(just for your information my husband works full time AND we get assistance ($240 ish/week), he's on $75k/year, 4 kids)
We have the same or similar in Australia (as Europe) because people should come first.
The countries people should come first.
YOU should come first!

What you get when you take away assistance form the 'bottom rung', or 'poor' as the the article eludes to, is desperation, or a slow death and decline into the end....then desperation.
Can I make a suggestion? you're thinking about black/versus white 'thing' aren't you? Wait for it.

(Idiot!)

How simple has it been for 'them' , (and me, just for making-a-point-prospective)(and I have no idea who 'they' are....you do but) to make you blame the wrong persons so far?

No wait! You'll be all up in arms about China next, and HOW DARE THEY?! WE will stand tall as American people and....yada yada yada.

It's a business transaction!! Your government made the decision for you, now you owe.

Bed, sleeping thing....remember?

The desperate peoples will start, the rest who aren't so bad off will rebel against those you owe.
Where do you stand?

That's the next step.

Tell me what you will do (if you are on welfare, or not) and you can not feed your kids?
Your elderly mum/dad?
Your grandparents?
Your niece/nephew?
Your best friend?

Who are YOU responsible for??

Will YOU leave them on the side of the road while YOU head to safety and possibly food?
As has been happening in Africa, people walking, (or trying to) away from just a drought (will search for link even as you get angry at me for posting this.....be patient! and if I don't, tough! This an opinion forum)

OR would you do what it takes to feed them no matter what? Think about it...

If you have only yourself to worry about, then, well done for making no friends or family in life that you love, lucky you. :/ I think?!?! (I'm half and half on that, by the way, the way things are going)

I am not a fear mongerer! But I have seen time and time again how people will brush off what is happening and quietly keep on, keeping on.
I'm related to people like that!
How silly is that?!?! Let be realistic for just a fly's sh!t.

Mean while.... I am noticing my own local shops, IGA and Woolworths aren't as stocked as usual either....hmm this usually only happens in 'wet season' when the roads are cut, sorry I mean, our major highways...?!?!
Get cranky all you like, while there's food on the shelves you'll be skeptical to the point of rudeness, but then when they'r empty....?....

Myself?
My kids come first always....you take that how you want...
Stop being so complaisant! It's disturbing and stupid, don't blame any one but yourself, is what ONE of my female personalities wants to say to you right now!

The polite me wants to console you hug you and feed you, while making soft cooing noises....

Look! If you can find your way here I will welcome you....if you can't, make your family time a happy one...

Cheers to you and yours and good luck x
Amanda

edit on 6-8-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: will re-post if this becomes deleted

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm only sorry for my spelling...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Its a new reserve currency only. The spending currency will still be different.
edit on 6-8-2011 by zionistsareterrorists because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well looks like the possibility of this video actually playing out becomes more real by the day.

Stock up on tangible goods.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well it is coming up on 9am in the US East Coast.

How are you guys taking the news??

Any signs of increased amounts of buying in the stores?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Let's not forget the agenda behind it all. The problems that seem to have arisen on their own, as if 'poof' by magic, are not magical moves, but deeply insidious plans for steering the world towards a desired result. In order to get people to comply with plans they would not normally acquiesce to, you need to make them dependent upon the plan you want them to comply with. You do this by creating the problems that hit them economically, and at the same time, make them feel helpless in not being able to do a damn thing about it. In this way, through fear and helplessness, you get people to comply against their own principles.

Don't get me wrong, the hardships stemming from the (manufactured) problems are quite real and brutal, of course they are, they have to be. Fearful and helpless people are much easier to control than those dependent upon their own endeavour, they'll accept anything as long as it gets them out of hardship...so the pain has to be real, even life threatening.

Let's look at what many think is the ultimate agenda...

a) one world government
b) one world currency
c) one world military force

...in order to create 'one world order'. It is simply an idea, a philosophy that touches on the future life and livelihood of every man, woman, and child on the planet. In its way are the borders, histories, languages and legacies of individual countries, all couched in nationalistic terms which have to be broken down.

One of the first assaults on sovereign identity was 'multiculturalism', the enforced mingling of races upon nations whose racial identity was tipped in favour of either one colour and culture. This is not to suggest that other races and ethnicity are in any way inferior to the more prevalent culture, they aren't, they bring a new enrichment to the prevalent culture, but the problem is in the perceiving of ethnicity, which in the prevailing culture was negative.

Over a period of time, objections to 'multiculture' became/become redundant. People of different ethnicity learn to adapt to one another, not by fully integrating, but by becoming more tolerant to each other. Afterall, all ethnic peoples are suffering the same problem of economic hardship, the difference lays in the degree of hardship. The ultimate plan for multiculturalism is to breakdown nationalism and identification to it, not for altruistic reasons, but for easier management and control of all people, regardless of their race, creed or culture.

I actually accept that our species, as diverse as it is, was always heading towards an amalgamated world brotherhood, but I don't accept it in this context, nor in this time frame. I am highly suspicious of whom is going to be running this 'one world order', how they get to such a position, and will it be hegemonic, dictatorial, or truly democratic? There will be pros and cons to the whole thing.

If there are no sovereign nations, and only one world military force, there should (in theory) be no reason for nationalistic identity or wars based on such, but I cannot perceive there ever being an end to conflict due to ideological reasons. If there is one world currency, there ought not be any repeat of recessions and depressions to plague economies, yet how will countries contribute to the wealth of the world? Will all countries enjoy a level and quality of lifestyle as that enjoyed by others...will there be a need for personal wealth? Will it be a 'pyramidal' structured world economy, and if so, whom will be at the bottom?

Just how equitable will the one world order be?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Yes, the Chinese have been demanding it and it has been a total bluff. If the rest of the world came out and said "OK, lets go for it" the Chinese would be the first to thwart the effort. This is nothing but the Chinese making things difficult for the US. The Chinese survive on their improper manipulation of their own currency, something most of the world has serious issues with. Certainly any move to a new reserve currency would have with the move certain protocols which would limit country's ability to manipulate their own currencys.

Dealing with currency valuation is a fundamental component of soverignty and most countries won't fool around with that.

That being said, it would take years to migrate to a new global currency that had the liquidity of the dollar and deal with the exchange and central banking issues. The world is too fractured to come together to pull that off. You might see regional reserve currencys adopted and over time a move to a new common global currency or a move to a world where there are a number of reserve currencies of equal merit, but thats a long way off.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

You're right, how about gold, isn't that how it is suppose to be from the start? US and its gang will never allow it, US destroyed Libya and attempted to kill Qaddafi just so his ideas don't come to life. Wasn't he the one calling for a Golden Currency, trade using Gold, rather than dollar? Something called the Gold Dinar.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Well it is coming up on 9am in the US East Coast.

How are you guys taking the news??

Any signs of increased amounts of buying in the stores?

Sadly of the people that I have told about this credit downgrade only a few (I mean like 2 or 3) have even looked remotely concerned. If that is the barometer for how the public is going to react then monday morning will just be business as usual.
The common response is "well there is nothing we can do about it".

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

You forgot One world religion also.

Where have I read about this before.

And I would want to know who is pulling the strings for all off this to happen.

Countries should stand up and say a complete Big NO to each of the N.W.O proposals.

Next they will be asking us all to have chips placed under our skin.
edit on 6-8-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Well China can take a running jump. The treatment by that state of its own citizens makes it very unwelcome for any ideas to come from there.

I cannot believe the weakness and stupidity of the U.S and Europe! They amaze me with their blind greed.

When will you understand, people? Don't be weak in your culture and business because there will always be someone else waiting to fill the vacuum.

It's up to you, really. It always was.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Is it just me or do things seem to only get worse? No matter what we try to everything gets crappier and crappier. I'm not just talking about the world.
Ever since seventh grade-I'm now 25- every year has been worse than the last. When I realize I have serious problems and try to correct them, I run into a brick wall. I see no hope for a bright future, at least not before the s**t really hits the fan, I'm just going to get what little enjoyment out of life that I can while I go down with the sinking ship that is the world and my personal life.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

And one more for a bit of historical perspective.
Extra credit for anyone who know the name of the person that designed this one.

David Grouchy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/420c6eebe9fd.png[/atsimg]

Thomas Jefferson or Abraham Lincoln. I know it was one of the Presidents alive at the time the nation was founded. It says Andrew Johnson on it but that is not right is it?
edit on 6-8-2011 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Let's do it!

2nd

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

China blasts US 'debt addiction' and calls for new global stable reserve currency
Awesome! Now the entire world could be under the control of the tiniest percent of the people in the world that have tons of money! We know how much the UN loves China, giving them awards for their brutal form of oppressive government and what not, so this could be a sure thing.

The New World Order is not much of a conspiracy now is it?
I think everything that's been happening lately has all been planned. All of the politicians have been selected and bought, but the one thing I'm not sure about is how far back it goes.

What's really scary is the idea that all of the presidents, all of the politicans, all of them have been a part of this agenda for decades. We think the people are in control, when in reality the main presidential candidates have been picked for both sides so either way we vote our country gets screwed and manipulated by whoever is really in control.

What I want to know is do the majority of Americans think the same way about the government, or are they completely blind and do they just live their lives unaware of the possibility that this is all a part of some dark plan?

Maybe lots of people think about it, but they don't bring it up because they think it sounds too crazy. Maybe that's how the MSM has programmed them to think.
edit on 6-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I, for one, believe wholeheartedly that the world WILL indeed move towards a global currency. They will have to because no particular nation will trust another's currency. I think a new currency will be introduced in the coming future from the banks. I just read an interesting site on the history of money. An interesting read. I found it after seeing a quote by someone else, I was curious as to who said "Let me control the banks...." Guess I know now who controls it all... Source

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I want to be the one allowed to print it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"One World Global Currency" and who could be in on this?........here is the link:

www.nndb.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Good bring on the new world order. We need this to happen because it will kickstart a series of events that have been foretold long ago. The NWO will lead to the last battle, Armageddon. BRING IT!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Its been planned & engineered out to the tee IMO

as soon as the One World Currency comes into place there announce we are being visited by UFOs/ET and be enroled into the intergalactic union, where shortly after there be trading with other planets, then there announce they need to be mining the Moon & Mars

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join