It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China suggests new "One World Global Currency"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

China blasts US 'debt addiction' and calls for new global stable reserve currency

"International supervision over the issue of US dollars should be introduced and a new, stable and secured global reserve currency may also be an option to avert a catastrophe caused by any single country," Xinhua said.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

LOL LOL LOL! The New World Order is not much of a conspiracy now is it?

Brace yourselves people - the next few months may well be the last time we will ever see the system we grew up in, as a new one takes its place..

edit on 6-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

After the US downgrade becoming official, China will likely find traction this time. It could make serious progress toward happening. Sometimes I wish I were in some other country watching this from a laptop at a bar as an Ex-Pat. I'd sure feel better, feeling sorry for the Americans left here...from elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
We all knew they were gonna do it, we just didn't know how or when. once theres global currency you don't have to conquer nations to control the world anymore,just the banks. "Let me control the money and it doesn't matter who makes the laws" hmm.. who said that?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Rothschild

I wonder, where are they hiding their a$$es now? I haven't really seen them on the news even though they claim to be the world's leading independent investment bank on their website.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

After the US downgrade becoming official, China will likely find traction this time. It could make serious progress toward happening. Sometimes I wish I were in some other country watching this from a laptop at a bar as an Ex-Pat. I'd sure feel better, feeling sorry for the Americans left here...from elsewhere.

Well, that is basically my situation, and I admit it affords me a bit of emotional distance that goes along with the physical distance. But I'm in Europe, which is having it's own sort fo crumbling happening too, so it seems we're all in the same boat. I also disconnected from the false security beliefs in the US superiority quite a while ago, so it isn't as much of a shock as I think it would have been to me many years ago. I mean, I used to think all other countries outside the US were third world countries.....or at least with radically lower living conditions.

That would have made my fear even more intense.

edit on 6-8-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I first thought, screw that, let them use global money and we'll use our own money - but then it occurred to be me, we in the states haven't been using our own money for nearly a 100 years.

I guess its the banks call since, technically, its their money we're using.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Is this real life? Yes, yes it is. They are talking about a new RESERVE CURRENCY, that is not the dollar.

I see nothing about a one world currency. Deceptive title and presentation OP. You all get so mad at the media for this, but do the same damn thing when you get the chance.

Take a look at what is wrong with this world, then look within yourself...there you will find the source of all of this nonsense.
edit on 6-8-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I just couldn't resist.
Here is a fun little mock up I found,
of what the new money could look like.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8750aa228b83.png[/atsimg]

Compare the caption overhead to the old money
and the joke becomes more evident.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/865fc194b735.png[/atsimg]

And one more for a bit of historical perspective.
Extra credit for anyone who know the name of the person that designed this one.

David Grouchy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/420c6eebe9fd.png[/atsimg]
edit on 6-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Is this real life?

China has been saying this every year for a couple of years now.

420 banks demand 1 world currency 2010

China proposes one world currency 2009

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
So here is China taking the next long forseen step toward global domination.

Undermine the world currency. The Euro was one suspected replacement but in the current climate even that looks unlikely.

Could this be the opening for the global yuan.

Sad days indeed.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by studio500

The Euro was one suspected replacement but in the current climate even that looks unlikely.

Here is one that Russia actually proposed back in 2009.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/726499510b65.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is Russian President Medvedev showing off the coin.

David Grouchy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/117b324e2a09.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
CasiusIgnoranze:

I mean, I used to think all other countries outside the US were third world countries...

Actually, that kind of perception is one where the reflection in the mirror is snubbing its nose down at what is being reflected. The American people have been using debt to pay debt for over a century. America has got away with it for so long because the dollar has been used as the global reserve currency...this is about to change, and it will hit the American people like a sledgehammer!

A new global reserve currency will come into effect over the coming years, and America will lose its gravy train cash cow, paid for by other countries. Only then, will the reflection in the mirror suddenly realise that it was all a charade, a false sense of security, and when the light shines elsewhere, the reflection loses its presence. America's empire is crumbling before it got started, and it will probably be the last empire ever to grace the planet. No one country will ever be able to control the rest of the world ever again.

What happend to the Soviet Union is now happening to the United States, a shrinkage and fragmentation of colossal proportions. America's power and influence around the world is running down the plug hole. The strangest thing is, you can't see that it was self-created. You did it to yourselves because you don't own your own national currency.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Why do you think 5 countries dictate the world through UNSC? This has never been a conspiracy, who calls it a conspiracy? Do you think it i a conspiracy that Russia, China, USA, England, and France are dictating the world?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I almost forgot.
Here is my own humble suggestion
for a one world currency that reflects the
new era of truth and full disclosure where there are no secrets.

David Grouchy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afda8c7d5b01.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Can I point out the obvious.

China is asking for a new world RESERVE currency.

Not a new one world currency?

(Although the Russians have)

So in English that means, we want to replace everything being priced in USD with something else, maybe ooooo I don't know the Yuan!!!!

Personally I think the CHF would be a better bet. At least it is partially backed by gold.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
Here is one that Russia actually proposed back in 2009.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/726499510b65.jpg[/atsimg]

Unity in diversity seems like a misnomer.
Is that Baphomet on the back of the coinage?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Can I point out the obvious.

China is asking for a new world RESERVE currency.

Not a new one world currency?

glad someone did

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this for a while as it is one way to sort out a lot of problems in the international money markets. One of the big problems for a new global currency is trust, something that is lacking in the global community. What is to stop Wall Street using it leverage tricks to overinflate its actual worth? The cultural differences between economies will also cause a lot of tension in how they are to relate. How is the fair interest in Shari law going to work with the predatory law of loan sharks like GE and others? Smaller countries will have their budgets more dependant on the larger countries like how Greece is looking to Germany and others to sort out the mess.

A big deciding factor on how this is going to work is if it is done out in the open with massive amounts of debate or comes through as backdoor deals as with the Euro. If all the details as hushed up and kept hidden then it is a covert attempt at global domination, those who control the money control the governments. If it is out in the open then there is a chance of a fair system that does focus on the global issues of supply and demand. At the moment I do not see the world is ready for it with so much global tension and increasing hostilities in some parts of the world.

Establishing a global consensus on any issue is not easy, with something as complex as a global economy there are a lot of difficult challenges and old ways of thinking that need to be overcome. For such a project to be undertaken without being forced through as a central takeover will take many years and perhaps generations to establish the common ground of economic structure and law.

I know the global economy is a mess and getting worst by the day, institutionalised corruption is a big part of the problem. The best solution I can see if for the UN to establish an economic body and open up the debate to economists and universities around the world to slash it out. If this matter is just left to bankers to resolve then you can be certain their interests will come first in any agreements.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'd prefer the reserve currency not be from a country based on communism. I do like the idea of the CHF being the reserve currency.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This is the price you pay for getting yourselves involved in wars in the Middle East.

All of this financial mess stems back to these wars. How many Trillions have been spent in Iraq, Afghanistan and now Libya? We are all now looking at the real cost.

Hands up all of those who thought that ten years on from 9/11, we would be looking at the Dollar losing its reserve currency status?

The money men are moving to China and they are moving their idealogies with them. They don't care about the U.S, about Europe or even about China. They just care about making more money!!

Nevermind, in 20-30 years time we will be working for the equivalent of a dollar a day manufacturing cheap goods for the rich nations in Asia.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join