It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China suggests new "One World Global Currency"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
CasiusIgnoranze:

I mean, I used to think all other countries outside the US were third world countries...

Actually, that kind of perception is one where the reflection in the mirror is snubbing its nose down at what is being reflected. The American people have been using debt to pay debt for over a century. America has got away with it for so long because the dollar has been used as the global reserve currency...this is about to change, and it will hit the American people like a sledgehammer!

A new global reserve currency will come into effect over the coming years, and America will lose its gravy train cash cow, paid for by other countries. Only then, will the reflection in the mirror suddenly realise that it was all a charade, a false sense of security, and when the light shines elsewhere, the reflection loses its presence. America's empire is crumbling before it got started, and it will probably be the last empire ever to grace the planet. No one country will ever be able to control the rest of the world ever again.

What happend to the Soviet Union is now happening to the United States, a shrinkage and fragmentation of colossal proportions. America's power and influence around the world is running down the plug hole. The strangest thing is, you can't see that it was self-created. You did it to yourselves because you don't own your own national currency.

Youre forgetting one little thing. We produce 80% of the worlds grain. All these other countries try to smother us with their global currency? We let them starve to death. In the aftermath who is going to be left that we owe anything to? No one! The U.S. will own the world because there wont be anyone left alive but us. Think we wont do it? Think we cant do it? Think again.

The quickest way to a man's wallet isnt through oil or gold, but through his stomach. Cut the food off, and people starving to death will sell you their immortal souls for a bowl of potato soup.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

All this at the cost of millions of lives to trade with other planets? lol that would be f'ed up!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You know what I was watching BBC news this afternoon about 9-10 hours ago now and the guy being interviewed actually said "new world order"

I was on my laptop at my desk at the time and it made me turn around and then they were talking about "new world currency" but he definitely said "new world order" first.

Did anyone else see that?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by elysium fire

The magic behind it all was written 2000 years ago in the book of Revelations . The Mark of the Beast (RFID) coupled with the technology of the last days , the computer and RFID chip can control the ability to ( buy sell or trade ) Revelations 13 verse 16 --18 . This could only come to fruition in today's times . There will not be a world currency printed that we can pass hand to hand . The Global currency will be electronic and is already ready for service today .The name of that currency is the SDR .The qualifier for the sign of the times of the Great Tribulation is that Israel must be a nation again . They just regained that status in 1948 . You might not realize it but you are looking right in the face of that Great Tribulation . The Rothschilds are the guiding force in the fulfillment . The old saying that the Jews are chosen is still right . Judas was chosen as well as the Rothschilds to do the will of God . I believe when Jesus said to the Pharasees that they claimed to be Jews , but were not but the sons of Satan , the Rothschilds are of that same bunch and are not to be confused with real Jews of Israel . It's not going to get better. The next major event will be the near destruction of Israel and the Temple being rebuilt . Ezekiel 38 & 39 AND Zachariah 13 &14 . Happy Days !

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by timi0000
Is it just me or do things seem to only get worse? No matter what we try to everything gets crappier and crappier. I'm not just talking about the world.
Ever since seventh grade-I'm now 25- every year has been worse than the last. When I realize I have serious problems and try to correct them, I run into a brick wall. I see no hope for a bright future, at least not before the s**t really hits the fan, I'm just going to get what little enjoyment out of life that I can while I go down with the sinking ship that is the world and my personal life.

Believe it or not, but it's all in the mind.

Don't believe me? I've been where you're. Thinking this way is self-fulfilling.

We have to trust, we have to create, the future starts with the people themselves.

Throw out religion. Throw out your fears. Throw out the sense of helplessness.

The more you think about those things, the more imprisoned you will be.

We're creators. We have to be creators. Creating is to be free. Make new things!
edit on 6-8-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to see a reserve currency from a communist country either, but China is booming with the GDP and their economic development, there are still a few reserve currencies left if the US dollar or Euro don't do it for anyone, there is the Canadian dollar, the Swiss Franc, the Japanese Yen and the Pound Sterling

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

And one more for a bit of historical perspective.
Extra credit for anyone who know the name of the person that designed this one.

David Grouchy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/420c6eebe9fd.png[/atsimg]

Thomas Jefferson or Abraham Lincoln. I know it was one of the Presidents alive at the time the nation was founded. It says Andrew Johnson on it but that is not right is it?

Not a bad guess ExPostFacto!

It was Ben Jammin Franklin his self
who designed this currency.

The fugio next to the sun means "I fly"
the implication being that daylight is burning so
"Mind your business." A double entendre if ever there was one.

David Grouchy

Here is a penny with his same design on it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1570beac3879.png[/atsimg]
edit on 6-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: grammar

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

What's bad with this?

New World Order isn't a bad idea under the right leaders. Of course China is not a good leader.

In any case, what's wrong with a single currency?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Many countries may not like the idea of a central one world reserve currency especially if it was controlled by a country like China. If they planned to bring in a one world currency for all countries, then the reaction would be very hostile.
Ofcourse if another country took the USA's place as the new reserve currency accustomed to western standards, then I guess it would be received more nicely.
edit on 6-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I really don't see what it all matters for. If you didn't want to use a certain kind of currency, then don't. If you want a better currency, compete. That's how capitalism works.

Hell, it's pure business to invest in what is stable. I'd call a thousand year old culture far more reliable than America. Of course, in theory then we should all use the pound sterling.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
I just couldn't resist.
Here is a fun little mock up I found,
of what the new money could look like.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8750aa228b83.png[/atsimg]

Compare the caption overhead to the old money
and the joke becomes more evident.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/865fc194b735.png[/atsimg]

And one more for a bit of historical perspective.
Extra credit for anyone who know the name of the person that designed this one.

David Grouchy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/420c6eebe9fd.png[/atsimg]
edit on 6-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)
huh that doesnt surprise me nwo has slowly started happening over the years look at everything... from securityat airports to possible world currency then to the
spying on ppl to tapping phones and listening to ppls convos with no probable cause these are just a few of nwo

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Okay. Well, time to start putting tariffs on China. Gonna screw us over? That's cool. Half China's jobs will be gone in five years. They're not at self-sustaining yet.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
After the 'war' US will be back. They have been planning it for a while, why would they spend so much money on their military if they are not going to use it productive. How else do you think they are gong to achieve NWO, same way most things have needed to go down in history. Sometimes I think they are taking a little too long to actually START the war as it has not gotten in the end of its beginning phase, but sadly they know what theyre doing, and they know exactly when the time will be right. Sadly to any other country, and no disrespect to any other country but when the war actually starts no other country will be able to touch us, and they know they cant. We have just been impatiently waiting for a long time.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

The big money Banksters will rule. As for you , research the Georgia Guide Stones , David Rockefellers Euginics . You may not have a part to play in the NWO . Rockefeller stated that the world is 80% overpopulated and has put his money where his mouth is .

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Just goes to show that just because China is pointing and laughing at us, doesn't make the Chinese any sort of economic geniuses, themselves.

One global currency? Try it. Dare ya. Watch the global economy collapse into absolute shambles within fifteen minutes. C'mon China, you first.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Well its true.... if you care about nature.

Truth is I don't. Anything we need, with enough research, we can create if we destroy by accident.

A one world government/currency does not guarantee eugenics, nor any thing else. It only matters whose ruling it.

I personally think that a World Wide military union is the only differences against rouge super powers that get captured by a few greedy men. If the world's military were one, it would be quite easy to eliminate the evil leaders faster. Simple vote of no confidence by the World's generals, and then you top them off. The only war that will never end: the war against Control. I think Tesla had a good idea in this.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

China blasts US 'debt addiction' and calls for new global stable reserve currency

"International supervision over the issue of US dollars should be introduced and a new, stable and secured global reserve currency may also be an option to avert a catastrophe caused by any single country," Xinhua said.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

LOL LOL LOL! The New World Order is not much of a conspiracy now is it?

Brace yourselves people - the next few months may well be the last time we will ever see the system we grew up in, as a new one takes its place..

edit on 6-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .
What are you laughing about? China just wanted to change the current global reserve currency from the US dollar to another better currency. You should be shouting NWO conspiracy for a long time now because the US dollar is the global reserve currency for some time now.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by SimonPeter

Well its true.... if you care about nature.

Truth is I don't. Anything we need, with enough research, we can create if we destroy by accident.

Well then, you should be in an institution. Where exactly do you think these resources come from? What do the people eat? Breathe? Drink? If you're one of those people who think you can have infinite growth on a finite planet with finite resources, then yes, you ought to be kept in the attic and only brought out for close family gatherings.

"we'll just buy our way out of problems!" is a dumb idea, especially if there's an alternative that consists of not causing the problems in the first place.

Nice Ron Paul avatar, by the way. I can see you mean it, earnestly.

I personally think that a World Wide military union is the only differences against rouge super powers that get captured by a few greedy men. If the world's military were one, it would be quite easy to eliminate the evil leaders faster. Simple vote of no confidence by the World's generals, and then you top them off. The only war that will never end: the war against Control. I think Tesla had a good idea in this.

Now you're just being intentionally silly.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Well no, you apparently don't know rates of growth. The world can sustain 9 billion people or so as things are now, and 14 billion people, give or take a billion, unsustainable. Thing is, things do not remain the way they are. We've already seen advancements in three dimensional farming that could boost the sustainable limit for population to 15 billion and more, and by the time we get there, we'll be in space and not have to worry... about space.

Fact is there's a reason we've gotten this far. We're an exponential species. Always have been, And the world's population has been growing exponentially for the longest time. So has technology. Ergo there's not a whole lot to worry about.

Don't really see much wrong with a World Union military power. It seems likely to happen. China is set to become westernized by 2050 or so, and Africa will be better developed by then with the African Union and a billion+ people. That means China, Russia, the US, and the European Union will be somewhat friendly to each other and essentially have a linked economy,if not currency.

Fact is, it is possible, and likely, that in 100 years, China will be a free country, English speaking, and westernized. Ad probably partners with Europe. Wouldn't be surprised to see China as our ally in 100 years.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

The New World Order is not much of a conspiracy now is it?
I think everything that's been happening lately has all been planned. All of the politicians have been selected and bought, but the one thing I'm not sure about is how far back it goes.

What's really scary is the idea that all of the presidents, all of the politicans, all of them have been a part of this agenda for decades. We think the people are in control, when in reality the main presidential candidates have been picked for both sides so either way we vote our country gets screwed and manipulated by whoever is really in control.

What I want to know is do the majority of Americans think the same way about the government, or are they completely blind and do they just live their lives unaware of the possibility that this is all a part of some dark plan?

This is exactly why i don't vote. call me apathetic, but i don't see a reason to vote. it doesn't matter who you vote for...politicians tell you one thing during the campaigning process, then once they are elected they do whatever they want.

democrat, republican, independent, libertarian...it doesn't matter what party, they are all crooks who only care about themselves and lining their pockets with the blood and sweat of the lower and middle class.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join