It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We May Be Living Within A Three Dimensonal Holographic Computer Simulation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by SystemResistor

Your post is eye-candy. I subscribe to your multi-reality synopsis. Concerning augumentation, how feasible is it to travel through a sun gate as a machine? And, how would you explain the tunnel with the light at the end that so many "near-death" patients testify as reality? Do you think this common experience is part of a program or sim?

Not specifically multi-reality, more accuratley, multi-awareness - thus, if I were to install a program or an augmentation to your mind, you would see a different world - much like a pair of virtual reality glasses that are "built in" to ones eyes, the world that they truly exist within is the real world, and the world that they see or perceive is a partial simulation - and likewise, some of what they see can be representations of things in the real world, or things that are complete fabrications of the artificial world.

The tunnel of light if it is natural would be the golden hue of the sun, if it is artificial, it would be more like a flourescent light.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by blocula
www.nasca.org.uk...

Anxiety could be a form of lag....
thanx for your comment...yes it might... or anxiety could be the result of a person becoming partly aware of the simulation,de-ja-vu is most likely the same thing. schizophrenia may result from total anxiety/lag immersion with no way out from it,or schizophrenia could be the result of being deleted from the simulation...or just another form of someone elses entertainment, just like wars probably are to the simulators...lets program this leader to do that, lets program that leader to do this,lets program this incident to occur over here,lets program that army to move over there and we'll just sit back in our time machine/flying saucer and watch the resulting conflicts which will then arise within our virtual creation...wow! what a movie!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Your post is eye-candy. I subscribe to your multi-reality synopsis. Concerning augumentation, how feasible is it to travel through a sun gate as a machine? And, how would you explain the tunnel with the light at the end that so many "near-death" patients testify as reality? Do you think this common experience is part of a program or sim?
i have always thought that the light seen at the end of a dark tunnel so often reported, is our brain,near death,bringing to the surface that persons earliest memory,of traveling head first through the birth canal and moving closer and into the light of the materniity room
Biocula, the description of the light at the end of the "tunnel" is both logical and deserving of extended analysis and testing. It hadn`t crossed my mind to think of the tunnel in terms of a representation of or perhaps an actal birthing canal and the light as a delivery room light. Who`s to say some of us aren`t born again immediately proceding death? Wow thats interesting. Oh and please accept my apology for cutting your reply short, it was an accident. Im posting from my tiny Virgin Mobile Arc cellphone and and since it is exorbantiy time consuming to punch out every character with my thumb, my options are severly restricted. My netbook has been disabled. For those who want read the rest of Binocula`s reply, it`s on page two. Thank you for your patience.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

concerning "sun gates" , i think theres one in world of warcraft that is moved around by elves and there is a stone archway,called the gate of the sun, built by the tiwanaku culture 1,500yrs ago in bolivia. are you refering to any of these or something else?
Yes, the Gateway of the Sun, Tiwanaka, in conjunction with Sol, is what I had in mind when asking about augumentation for machines, pertaining to space travel. And yes, that is me in the photo. I took that one very recently.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: a fairy made me do it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Yes, I live in the USA, born and raised. I respectfully disagree that we only have 5 senses. I don`t consider myself a Materialist. Not saying you are one. I think of intuition as the sixth sense. I am a trained Intuitive but, admittedly, could use more training. Some are more in tune to their sixth sense and I think it is with intuition that some are able to see beyond the physical construct. The evil aliens DO NOT want us to use our "psychic power" to see through the illusion, only to resign, amuse and amaze ourselves with ideas and theories. As long as we don`t step over that invisible and real thin line. I`m not as dumbed down as I used to be.
im a pisces so my inner eye is open wide,i could go on and on about the various paranormal experiences that i have had beginning from when i was a little kid all the way up to now.in the "grey area/personal stories" on ats, i relate one of my more frightening encounters,its titled "demonic screams and diabolical laughter in the graveyard" and its all true....something wanted my friend and i to hear what we heard and " i know " first hand that there are evil invisible beings that exist,so this thing that we both heard is one of the facts that i used in formulating my "evil alien/simulated existence machine/pain and suffering" theory...did they capture our real souls and somehow force them into their virtual reality,are they from the fourth dimension? are we just shadows of the fourth dimension?...i'm from and still live in...mass.
We`re not that far apart, I`m in Minnesota, since 2003. Southern Cali and Washington (state) is where I spent my first 18 years. Never been to Massetchussets. That is super spooky about the scream you and your friend heard. It wouldnt surprise me if at least partial paranormal activity is alien-demonic in nature and originating from a parallel Earth involved in a mind control psy-op, maybe part of a mass sim or matrix. I think the aliens mainly reside on this planet but at a different timeset, with a thin veil in between us and them? Perhaps the two times align at spacial crossroads? Maybe in one sense, we share the same sun but because of two separate timesets, that would make it two suns (sun of god and son of man?) Better stop there for now, I can feel myself starting to ramble.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: the matrix made me do it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

No, I havent looked up the "biocula" but I will! I sure like how it sounds. Never heard lt before. Excellent choice.
the blocula >>>" in the mora, sweden witchcraft trials of 1669, the children claimed to have been flown by the devil out their windows, across the night sky, to the eternally sun lit meadows of the blocula ,where you can see no end,where it never rains and in the middle of the meadow is a house that is the devils ballroom where the witches gather within to eat,drink and perform the black mass".....as soon as i remembered the word and its meaning i knew it was strange and unique....p.s....is your avatar photo a picture of you ?
Ah okay, I get it. So "biocula" isnt a draconian hu man hybrid then? Thats the impression I get from the way the word sounds.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Yes, I live in the USA, born and raised. I respectfully disagree that we only have 5 senses. I don`t consider myself a Materialist. Not saying you are one. I think of intuition as the sixth sense. I am a trained Intuitive but, admittedly, could use more training. Some are more in tune to their sixth sense and I think it is with intuition that some are able to see beyond the physical construct. The evil aliens DO NOT want us to use our "psychic power" to see through the illusion, only to resign, amuse and amaze ourselves with ideas and theories. As long as we don`t step over that invisible and real thin line. I`m not as dumbed down as I used to be. A sidenote - have you ever connected the prefix` `psy` and `cy`? Jus sayin.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)
"psy" alone doesnt mean anything, psych means soul or mind, "cy" means rank or office...... as far as combining -"psy-cy"...i'm not sure?
Psy and cy sound the same. I wonder if that`s a coincidence?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

No, I havent looked up the "biocula" but I will! I sure like how it sounds. Never heard lt before. Excellent choice.
the blocula >>>" in the mora, sweden witchcraft trials of 1669, the children claimed to have been flown by the devil out their windows, across the night sky, to the eternally sun lit meadows of the blocula ,where you can see no end,where it never rains and in the middle of the meadow is a house that is the devils ballroom where the witches gather within to eat,drink and perform the black mass".....as soon as i remembered the word and its meaning i knew it was strange and unique....p.s....is your avatar photo a picture of you ?
Ah okay, I get it. So "biocula" isnt a draconian hu man hybrid then? Thats the impression I get from the way the word sounds.
hi... the name i chose is BLOCULA...(*_*)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

concerning "sun gates" , i think theres one in world of warcraft that is moved around by elves and there is a stone archway,called the gate of the sun, built by the tiwanaku culture 1,500yrs ago in bolivia. are you refering to any of these or something else?
Yes, the Gateway of the Sun, Tiwanaka, in conjunction with Sol, is what I had in mind when asking about augumentation for machines, pertaining to space travel. And yes, that is me in the photo. I took that one very recently.

edit on 11-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
hi antoniastar... i thought that the picture was you,but i wasnt sure...i think your a beautiful woman and so is your mind...p.s, was it a pixie or a sprite that made you do it? ^^^

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Yes, I live in the USA, born and raised. I respectfully disagree that we only have 5 senses. I don`t consider myself a Materialist. Not saying you are one. I think of intuition as the sixth sense. I am a trained Intuitive but, admittedly, could use more training. Some are more in tune to their sixth sense and I think it is with intuition that some are able to see beyond the physical construct. The evil aliens DO NOT want us to use our "psychic power" to see through the illusion, only to resign, amuse and amaze ourselves with ideas and theories. As long as we don`t step over that invisible and real thin line. I`m not as dumbed down as I used to be.
im a pisces so my inner eye is open wide,i could go on and on about the various paranormal experiences that i have had beginning from when i was a little kid all the way up to now.in the "grey area/personal stories" on ats, i relate one of my more frightening encounters,its titled "demonic screams and diabolical laughter in the graveyard" and its all true....something wanted my friend and i to hear what we heard and " i know " first hand that there are evil invisible beings that exist,so this thing that we both heard is one of the facts that i used in formulating my "evil alien/simulated existence machine/pain and suffering" theory...did they capture our real souls and somehow force them into their virtual reality,are they from the fourth dimension? are we just shadows of the fourth dimension?...i'm from and still live in...mass.
We`re not that far apart, I`m in Minnesota, since 2003. Southern Cali and Washington (state) is where I spent my first 18 years. Never been to Massetchussets. That is super spooky about the scream you and your friend heard. It wouldnt surprise me if at least partial paranormal activity is alien-demonic in nature and originating from a parallel Earth involved in a mind control psy-op, maybe part of a mass sim or matrix. I think the aliens mainly reside on this planet but at a different timeset, with a thin veil in between us and them? Perhaps the two times align at spacial crossroads? Maybe in one sense, we share the same sun but because of two separate timesets, that would make it two suns (sun of god and son of man?) Better stop there for now, I can feel myself starting to ramble.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: the matrix made me do it.

hi, no we arent that far apart, only a heartbeat away i suppose...i've never been to minnesota either. you must have the same bad winters there that i have here. i really like what you said "share the same sun" those words are such a fascinating thing to think about in relation to these beings, you and i share the same sun,every single thing was born from our mother star and some day all will return to her fiery womb " i was the sun"...these beings must exist on a different frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum,just like radio waves are on a different frequency....p.s...you can ramble to me all you want

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a class 1 civilization would be able to maintain and control the energy out-put of its home planet,we arent even there yet...a class 2 civilization would be able to maintain and control the energy out-put of its entire solar system,inhabit all the planets there and send out starships to other galaxies...a class 3 civilization would be able to harvest suns and place them near black holes and use the energy that interaction would produce,they would be able to time travel at will,make themselves invisible and move between dimensions, some of their technology we call the rain,wind and snow,to us they are magical and we would call them gods...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

i have always thought that the light seen at the end of a dark tunnel so often reported, is our brain,near death,bringing to the surface that persons earliest memory,of traveling head first through the birth canal and moving closer and into the light of the materniity room,these are the first things we see]....[but "when" our soul/consciousness is programmed into the material shroud/body may be randomly generated
we are like"pixelated consciousness" upon a three dimensional screen, perhaps created by ourselves in the future or created by beings that exist in the fourth dimension]...[concerning "sun gates" , i think theres one in world of warcraft that is moved around by elves and there is a stone archway,called the gate of the sun, built by the tiwanaku culture 1,500yrs ago in bolivia. are you refering to any of these or something else?
Is the soul\conciousness programmed into material or is the material wiring receptive to artificial matrice upon conception? Not intending to oppose your POV in any offensive way. Just lookin at a table covered with alternative options. Your ideas and thoughts inspire devout commitment to the creative side in me. Thank you for that Blocula. BTW, I honestly misread your username. The text on my CP is very small and bright. Ls and Is sometimes look alike.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

A question. Who do you mean by `we` in your title? The Collective?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

A question. Who do you mean by `we` in your title? The Collective?
when i say we, i am talking about everyone....like when i say "we" might be living in a simulation, i mean that "all of us" are

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

i have always thought that the light seen at the end of a dark tunnel so often reported, is our brain,near death,bringing to the surface that persons earliest memory,of traveling head first through the birth canal and moving closer and into the light of the materniity room,these are the first things we see]....[but "when" our soul/consciousness is programmed into the material shroud/body may be randomly generated
we are like"pixelated consciousness" upon a three dimensional screen, perhaps created by ourselves in the future or created by beings that exist in the fourth dimension]...[concerning "sun gates" , i think theres one in world of warcraft that is moved around by elves and there is a stone archway,called the gate of the sun, built by the tiwanaku culture 1,500yrs ago in bolivia. are you refering to any of these or something else?
Again, I am unclear who `we` is. Once, I witnessed a hideous mutation of whom I was instructed to address as Jesus, by a tall being. Why not Jack? Nevermind. In any event this creature, who was\is linked to the sun of god, isn`t one of the good guys, I can guarentee it. As the freak of nature was about to devour me, I said `Jesus Jesus Jesus` (3 x`s as instructed) and the freak was violently forced backward. It hit the wall at the bottom of the stairs it had just climbed and shattered into reflective metalic pieces that appeared very much like uniform pixels. Concerning the Gateway of the Gods, I`d luv to know what and if there is any hidden labrinth or artifacts beneath that old city -state. And that is interesting about warcraft. Are there warships seen through a thin veil around Sol, transporting back and forth from a Phantom Earth to Terra Earth?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It is widely believed by Physicists, yet neither proven nor unanimous, that the universe is a quantum computer.
edit on 14-8-2011 by paperface because: (no reason given)

If true, I am surprised how boring the simulation is. Why is there no real magic? Why is everything painfully banal?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Again, I am unclear who `we` is. Once, I witnessed a hideous mutation of whom I was instructed to address as Jesus, by a tall being. Why not Jack? Nevermind. In any event this creature, who wasis linked to the sun of god, isn`t one of the good guys, I can guarentee it. As the freak of nature was about to devour me, I said `Jesus Jesus Jesus` (3 x`s as instructed) and the freak was violently forced backward. It hit the wall at the bottom of the stairs it had just climbed and shattered into reflective metalic pieces that appeared very much like uniform pixels. Concerning the Gateway of the Gods, I`d luv to know what and if there is any hidden labrinth or artifacts beneath that old city -state. And that is interesting about warcraft. Are there warships seen through a thin veil around Sol, transporting back and forth from a Phantom Earth to Terra Earth?
i think "your beautiful to look at" and your also "blowing my mind away" with this encounter you had!,tell me more!..."we" all sink or we all float,"we're" all in the same big boat...those who want to see jesus will see jesus,those who want to see satan will see satan..."who" was instructing you?..."you can u2u me if you want to"...
edit on 14-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
It is widely believed by Physicists, yet neither proven nor unanimous, that the universe is a quantum computer.

If true, I am surprised how boring the simulation is. Why is there no real magic? Why is everything painfully banal?
stars going nova, black holes, babies being born, poltergeists, falling in love, world wars one and two...things arent banal ,its just that evil powers have taken over the simulation machine that created this virtual world of ours and these sinister beings are keeping us dumbed down slaves in a trance like state of perpetual numbness,half asleep and unaware of whats really going on...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join