It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
what a cheep shot! imagine, walking out of the fair that nite...your all tired from walking around the fair all day.. felling all fat on deep fat fried snickers bars, mixed with funnel cake and beer.. probably carrying an over sized stuffed animal or two.. and some punk azz runs up on you like that.. ughh..

so, at the fair in my town, they check for weapons at the front gate, before you go in,ya know.. so youll be at the mercy of a riot leaving the fairgrounds..but, iv figured out a way around the scanners, and have brought nothing less than a knife into the fair for the last few years now.. makes me feel a lil more protected..

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't have time to read the entire thread. I'm very disturbed by all of this. If this type of thing keeps happening in different places in the country, then it will be the reason martial law will be declared in the US. It will also be the justification for military to police our streets.

In the first couple of pages someone mentioned that it also happened at a mall.

Further more, when googling about it, the blacks were definitely targeting whites. They actually called it "beat whitey night".

Beat Whitey Night

It wasn't good when white people beat blacks and treated them differently. They fought for their rights to become equal. They are allowed everywhere whites are allowed, and allowed to hold any type of job. The employers have to hire a certain number of blacks. The blacks I know are just simply other people. I guess I haven't run into angry blacks with attitudes. I really believe it is those attitudes and their anger that holds them back. What employer wouldn't be scared to hire someone they know who has an attitude.

It is also wrong for the blacks to do what they are doing now to the whites. This is history repeating itself in reverse. It is racism in its purest most evil form. There will be nothing good that comes from it. Unless you consider more restrictions and handing over more freedoms in the name of safety good.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by joyride0187
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

Wow and I was thinking of going to the Wisconsin state fair tonight. Looks like I'll be cancelling my plans.

We are going to have our annual state fair next month (September) .....I am not going to go this year...I really feel these (flash mob robberies and attacks) are a (sign of the times)....and as time goes on we are going to see more mob robberies and attacks in many other cities and states.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
ha! and they always are the first ones to sream about racial hatread or cry because they are being discriminated agianst.(when usually they are not) that just gos to show the ignorance of these people (not the race as a whole but these few jacka$$es)
I guarantee you if it was just any single one of them who felt that they had been wronged in the slightest they wuld be the first to run to the county courthouse lookin up jesse jackson and the naacp to file as many law suits as they can. their grandparents and parents won their equal rights in the 60s now these few people want to act like animals so i say they shuld round them up and cage them up and treat them like animals. people like this make me sick it just gos to show the complete ignorance that they truly posses. The hispanics and mexican immigrants are the ones that are under fire right now but you dont see them pulling sinceless ignorant crap like this. Now watch if any of these make it to trial i guarantee every one of them will try to play the race card. I say shoot them while you can. or at least sterilize them so they cant breed

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

Beat Whitey Night

Good find.

One year ago, blacks doing essentially the same thing in Iowa, at the Des Moines Fair.

Come on folks. There's more to this than an isolated incident. There is organization behind this, by all appearances.

This is very bad for whites and blacks.

Maybe we have a common enemy.

JR

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricWizard

sorry but i'd rather not risk getting sent to a federal prision for something as petty as owning a gun

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
im sure jesse jackson and the naacp have something to do with it way in the background that man and that orginization are all crooks

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I don't know why Blacks have so much hostility for Whites, especially since if it weren't for White people there wouldn't be any welfare.

Who do you think designed the system and who do you think actually funds the system? Black people?
Many employees of the State's Welfare Divisions may be Black, but Black people don't actually fund the system ... me thinks it's the Whites.

Realistically and truthfully, many Blacks would be dead if it weren't for White folk. Imagine if all White people died tomorrow. Going forward, what would happen? Just wondering.

I'm not a racist, I'm a realist.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

as I said they act out of ignorance, they have nothing better to do then stir up trouble and litterally bite the hand that feeds them

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

1) They have the highest unemployment rates than other races- The jobless rate for black teens has consistently been higher than any other demographic since the Bureau of Labor Statistics began publishing results in 1972.

Just a fun fact if you can name a race with a high employment rating in America then I'll "wtf" for you. Everybody is without a job. Wasn't the latest statistics 40% unemployment?

2)They have the highest incarceration rates than any other race -disparties in prison sentences. Among the findings: Blacks in the United States are imprisoned at more than five times the rate of whites, and Hispanics are locked up at nearly double the white rate, according to a study released Wednesday by a criminal justice policy group. The worst of the states: In five states - Iowa, Vermont, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Wisconsin - African Americans are incarcerated at more than ten times the rate of whites.

Isn't this racist within itself? What's your point here? Break the law and you go to jail. It's simple. Though I will always argue that the law is stupid in most cases.

This is TODAY, not in the past. I am not saying what they did is right, I condemn what they did- I am just saying I understand...

You understand why a human being would ever want to charge a group of people and beat their skulls in? That is twisted. In the end we're all human beings.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
ugh, all this talk, no photos or videos. Supposedly so many fights and people and victims but not one post to this in over 20 pages with a scrap of anything other than a handful of news paper articles. Something is fishy. If it's anything like the sort of exhibitions they have here in canada, only with more people, I find it impossible that there is no video, no witnesses with camera phones. No wonder the crickets are chirping on this one.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon

Originally posted by ateuprto
...Kind of fits the bill for something a sheltered and ignorant human being would say. It is clear that you know next to nothing about the black "disposition" in the United States of America...

I don't know? I went to black schools and thought I had a clue about it. Then, working in hospitality, I met black people from England, France, Africa that were nothing like all the people I had known my whole life?

The main difference I noted in conversation was that European and African blacks had the same value system as the county they were from regardless of race. Here in the USofA that just isn't the case.

I think you are confusing racial lines with poverty lines. I assure you, go to the same "black" community that breeds this type of behavior and just about anyone from that area, regardless of race, will have the same disposition. There is a reason that black men and women are more commonly found in such areas and it has to do with a long history of segregation and discrimination. Call me an "apologist" all you want, but it's not race that determines these things, it's living conditions.
edit on 5-8-2011 by ateuprto because: grammar

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

sure next time you see a group of people robbing stores and beating people up pull out your camera to tape em, hope that works well for you

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by joyride0187

Wow and I was thinking of going to the Wisconsin state fair tonight. Looks like I'll be cancelling my plans.

We are going to have our annual state fair next month (September) .....I am not going to go this year...I really feel these (flash mob robberies and attacks) are a (sign of the times)....and as time goes on we are going to see more mob robberies and attacks in many other cities and states.

BEAT WHITEY NIGHT is not anything new. It's been going on for many years in towns all across America. I've responded to Posts on other Boards about this pre-planned violence many times over the past decade. It's not anything new.

Their 'goal' is to kill off as many Whites as they can, so that they can take over. Seeing how they resolve and address issues with random acts of violence their 'plan' should work out real well for them (sarcasm).

BWN is a regular occurrence. We only hear about certain BWN ... not all of them.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Stuff happens...I heard about it this morning and went with the family early this afternoon and left the fair about 8pm. Didn't have any problems, other than my gut after feeding my face excessively.

edit on 5-8-2011 by delius because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by delius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Wow! Unbelievable! I have just recently heard about these flash mob events happening here and there. But this?? Makes me wonder 2 things: Will there be more situations like this happening more often? And how do they go about organizing such a thing? As it was described in the article that witinesses seeing "hundreds" of black youth rampaging. So it it be a smaller group of say 20 starting, which surronded by little thug wannabes, would have an infectious affect on them all? Sort of like mob mentality? Or are they all part of some sort of street gang?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So, when it's black on white, it's all right.

When it's white on black, Jesse and Al Sharpton have got your back.

Do I understand this correctly?

So, to Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton (neither deserve to be called 'Reverend') and the rest of the so-called black community leaders, I say piss off. You're part of the PROBLEM!

To them, I say get out of the way because you've done nothing to stop this senseless violence.

And these kids you know darn well don't come from an environment that fosters a positive self-image. No, these are children of women who have babby daddies, collect state aid and live off of hard-working people of all ethnicity. These are kids involved with the gang-bangers, the dope dealers and criminals.

If there was ever a need for selective reproduction, it is cases like this that make it much more understandable. It's time to thin out the herd by preventing young women from having multiple children from different fathers just so they can live off the state and federal government the rest of their lives. And you wonder why we have debt issues in this country? Because our beloved politicians cater to these folks for their vote by creating an entitlement state that 'takes care' of these people from cradle to grave.

So, do young black males think its time white people became their slaves? The biggest racists I see nowadays is the black community and their attitudes towards whites. If a white did what I've seen and heard some blacks do, they'd be beat silly.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Beat Whitey Nights, huh?

How charming! I'm sure it must be quite the entertainment, what, say 10 on 1? Sounds so very sporting!

I remember how a good friend of mine (black) would tell me about him and his friends going out and intimidating white people with stares and what-not just for a hoot. I thought it was funny then... I was younger and not quite as world-saavy as I am now.
Is this the world my blue eyed, auburn haired 1.5 year old son is going to have to live in... in his own native country?
What needs to happen to stop this crap is for white people to stop being so divided and take up for themselves. White people have been beaten down so much with this 'race' card crap that we're certain of our alleged guilt for all the evils in the world.

I for one am tired of it.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Dreine because: Spelling fail.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Today I read all the news concerning this scary circumstance. It is a reflection of how disenfranchised black youth feel about they're future.

The statistics are quite clear when it comes to unemployment. The future looks very bleak for all young folks, especially blacks. Almost the same as recent veterans. Probably worse.

There is no anecdotal advice that I can come up with. Where is the Rev. Jackson and Al Sharpton on this issue. Where is Barry Soetoro on this issue. Barry is working on giving tax credits to hire veterans. Think he needs to do a little refocus.

Fairly clear the NAACP is still very much in need, Blacks represent 17% of the U.S. population. Blacks should not be burdening the heavier load of unemployment.

We are a racist country. Lets face it.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join