It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Imagine if these organized hate crimes were committed by White people against Black people ... what if 'Beat Blacky Night' was happening all over America?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You can call me racist or whatever you want. But I can tell you that I am not fond of African Americans as a whole not because of the color of their skin, but more so because of how they lack the respect of society in general.

My experiences with black people in general tend to be well unpleasant. Any time you get into a conversation that looks to become something of confrontation it seems they always throw the race card in there to win the debate. Now mind you I have known a few respectable African Americans and I cherish their friendships and we discuss race relations all the time. And these respected friends try to explain why they are so upset about the treatment of Black people in general. And my answer is always. I personally have never enslaved any black person. Nor have you been a slave yourself. So you can be mad at me for what my supposed ancestors may have done to your ancestors. But your anger has nothing to do with me as a person.

I feel that Blacks are the most racist people on the planet. Not only do they not like white people in general, but they also have issues with those blacks that have lighter or darker skin. It drives me to madness that one race can be so hateful because of skin color and turn around and call everyone else racists. Black people hate everyone.

That is my general take. With that being said.

Am I racist? Well in my opinion no. Others will disagree. However, my opinion of black people in general is not a very good one. And this is my opinion based on my experiences. So if I'm a racist because I have some sort of an opinion than so be it. But I also don't like stove top stuffing because of my past experiences with it and I don't hear anyone calling me names for it.

Ladies and gentlemen I am entitled to my opinion and my feelings and I will not, cannot and shall not let anyone tell me that I have to like, love or get along with black people unless I feel they as individuals have earned the respect to give me a different impression.

And for the record. If anyone of any race attacks me in a mob type scenario. Bodies for sure will hit the ground. I also refuse to be a victim of any kind of violence and if the answer is violence for violence. Then it will be answer you will get. Enough said.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This act of racism (against Whites) violence was NOT an isolated incident.

They've been using 'mass text messaging' to organize these hate crimes against White people.

Text messaging ... the technology (both hardware & software) that was designed and developed (primarily) by White people.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Its only a matter of time before a gun is used ..
My little .380 carrys 20 rounds and has a spair clip

Only a matter of time

These attacks were organized ..there fore..organized crime..

edit on 5-8-2011 by granpabobby because: add content

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
well said to all the above posts, I look at it this way they fought for their equal rights back in the day and the government granted them (big mistake) but i look at it this way if your want equal rights why dont you do equal work? pay equal taxes? and give equal respect?? RESPECT! the biggest thing that they lack, they dont even know the meaning of the word and i bet you most of them cant even spell it, they want everyone to respect them as equals but they dont want to give the respect back. I'm sorry but its not a one way street it takes respect to get respect and the way they are acting is not portraying that respect. AND THE SADEST thing of all is our government is allowing them to live off of the taxes of hard working americans, they all want to cry that their in poverty and this and that is what makes them this way. NO bottom line is you are lazy and worthless and dont want to pull yourself out if it, each and every individual in this country has the opertunity to do what ever they want to do with their lives to be what ever they want to be but if you want success you have to WORK for it. and that is where most of them lose intrest they dont want to put forth the effort to make something of themselves they just want it handed to them on a gold freakin platter, which brings us right back to where we started why they were out there in the first place it is easier to get a bunch togather and go beat and rob a bunch of upstanding hard working first class citizens and take what ever money they have on them from whats left after paying for your welfare check this month so you can go buy you some more booze and dope.if they actually had jobs like those that they were attacking then they wuld have been at work or getting ready to go to work at that point, but then agian what the heck i mean if they do get caught they go to a cushy prison where they still get three meals a day and a roof over their head provided by the state and still have access to the beer and drugs. its a win win situation for these worthless sorry excuses for humanbeings I say Castrate them all!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It wouldnt take a mob of white folks beating blacks for this to be all over the media and screamed a hate crime,,, all it would take is ONE white guy beating a black guys butt and calling him a (you know).
You would have every black representative and spokesman from every black institution on tv preachin black gospel about it and probably the SPLC too with that frizzy headed guy with no upper teeth.
Its pathetic and yeah one day a mob is gonna come up on some whites that are carrying and a couple black folks are gonna wind up dead,, then the blacks will start shootin at their next mob rally then more white folks and then all hell will break loose. I wont be surprised when Whitey is blamed for it.
I will never leave my pistol at home again. a gun in the hand is worth 20 cops on the way. I hope i will never use it but better safe than sorry.
It is in no way the caused by TPTB, this is what blacks do (yeah its a generalization), anybody seen the youtube video about why Whites in South Africa wont apologize for Apartheid.. someone look it up and post it.
I work with africans fresh off the plane all they do is whine and complain when asked to do a lil extra. I have watched blacks be your friend and then turn on each other with ferocity over a big pile of nothing.
I didn't start out being a racist, i got a job working with blacks (and other races) and started learning the differences,and there are BIG differences.
I'm not a bad person and dont consider myself to be. if thats how they want to live their life then thats fine but keep it as far away from me as possible, dont talk to me, dont be my friend, and leave me in peace.
On a side note, why was the title of this thread changed? the original one said something about "some witnesses claim it was racially motivated" why was that part removed? More PC stupidity?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wisconsinites are reaping exactly what they've sewn, multiculturalism. I don't see the ##SNIP## in mainstream media talking about this. Nothing regarding the obvious racial overtones of a black-mob on innocent white people.

The only thing missing is hysterical black mothers, screaming in the streets about how the police and victims are racists, abusing their cuddly children's civil rights.
Anyone comes to harm me or mine, they will lose everything. They are lucky none of them were shot.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
On the Lehrer news hour a year or two ago there were two black historians, who were themselves black. Lehrer kept trying to push them to say that white people ruined their lives and all that, but they did not go for it. When they didn't Lehrer tried to misrepresent their words anyway. But something they said I had never heard before. They said white people were slaves right along with black people. It was the poor who were sold into slavery not just blacks, something they said has been all but completely removed from the text books. They said that the slaves were starting to band together, uniting against their condition, uniting against the elites. So the owners came up with the plan of letting the white slaves buy their freedom with a bond system. They didn't allow blacks too, though. They did this intentionally to divide the poor. The whites started buying their bonds and getting out of being owned, but the blacks didn't, and the whites started looking down on the blacks since they were able to get their freedom but the blacks weren't. The whites also had no motivation to put their life on the line to fight for freedom anymore, so they were no longer in solidarity with the black slaves. This went on for a decade or two before Lincoln's war.

Essentially the whole black/white race thing has been a ploy by the elites for a couple of centuries now that seems to work wonders, and if you buy into it on any level you are a tool. You can judge a mob, but not an individual.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I've been in a few black neighborhoods, including neighborhoods in Philly. I was worried when I got lost in an area there with me as an extreme minority as a white person. I was taken off-guard by how friendly the people in the neighborhood were in sending me off on the right direction. Granted, the people I talked to could not really be considered youth.

According to a 2006 CNN study, 13% of white people and 12% of black people consider them self to be racially biased.
Source: articles.cnn.com...:US

Of course a bias does not mean you'd commit a crime against another person... but simply that you are biased. If 1 in 4 people with a bias are biased to the point where they actually are aggressive or threatening, then no more than 1 in 30 people (black and white alike) are interested in actually being aggressive towards the other race. I think that is a moderate problem but not a serious problem. While people arming them self can help a little bit, it won't do anything to stop racism at its roots.

I think that while the attacks could have been in part race-based, even if there were no white people there that another excuse to cause trouble would have been used and the violence would have been there regardless. People at the scene were probably there for destructive purposes and many decided to pick on whites. But, there may well have been fights that didn't involve white people there as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
i can assure you some black youth could care less about the color of some ones skin when then are ready to "set it" on some one. As a african american from nyc i grew up in the "project"and you know that sort of thing can happen to other black people too. it seem that when ever a crime is committed and the perp is of a different race its a race crime but if they are the same race its not considered as such .

And another thing please stop thinking that black people are angry about things that happened 250 years ago. lynching and jim crow was not 250 years my mother was born in 1964 and my grandmother who was born in the the 1930's was around for jim crow. the pain is still there, the people who experienced it , is still alive and the people who perpetrated the hate is still alive as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Did you bother to read the article? Did you hear what the different witnesses said?
GO read the article, then come back more informed.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

THERE ARE NO "WHITE" PEOPLE.

I'm getting sick of this. THERE ARE NO "WHITE" PEOPLE. The caps are for anger.

White people in the US are not even congruent. We stretch from light- or olive-skinned Latin types whose grandparents immigrated from Portugal or Italy to Northern Germanic types with dark or light features, to even those pesky Swedes, Finns and Norwegians with their "Asian" tendencies, to the Slavs with their definite Asian tendencies (how far did the Golden Horde get exactly?). There is no "White" race. There is only a continuum that starts in Portugal and Ireland (at two points on one extreme end), melds south into North Africa, Southeast into the Arabian Peninsula and the Indian Subcontinent (yes, they are our relatives by ethnic and cultural comparison) and up and over into the Steppes of Russia where our furthest supposed "White" people have burial tombs in Western China.

CONTINUUM. This is where black/white thinking has gotten this country. Left/Right, Right/Wrong, Good/Evil and now Black/White. Except no one fits neatly into these categories. A continuum is normal, not neatly packaged categories. There is no such thing as "race"...it's a fictitious idea masquerading as some sort of norm. There is only ethnicity.

Black is an ethnic continuum in the US. If you go to West Africa (where the ancestors of American Black people come from...well, the ancestors of them that didn't come from Scotch-Irish background), you will find Igbo, Yoruba, Kri, Ewe, and all these other tribes. And they are all slightly different. If you go to East Africa you will see a vast difference in not only physiognomy (body/facial features) and skin tone, but language, culture and beliefs. If you go south on the VAST continent of Africa you will find even more differences in the Zulu.

Black people in the US are a group. We call them "Black" because of the saliency of the skin color as opposed to "White" (Again - the neat little boxes). Black people are a continuum because they are not homogeneous. Some have more European blood, some have less. Some have a line that is higher in genes from Angola, others from Nigeria or Benin. It's all mixed up. But, as a whole, they have a similar cultural background and speak in a set of similar dialects that come from a shared history on this continent.

This is why we call them "Black". Not because every dark-skinned person from California to Mozambique is some sort of synecdoche (ie, they are all representative of the whole) NO...they are all individuals and then they belong to bigger groups based on culture/language or nationality or religion - sometimes more then one. But there is no absolute "GROUP" anymore than there is an absolute "GROUP" for white people. If you - yes, you, the person incredulously half-skimming my rant - would take a step back for a minute and see that the world doesn't revolve around your incorrect assessments, then maybe you would learn something.

Are all of you halfwit self-apologetic, narcissist bigots really this averse to learning about things? Have you heard of anthropology, archeology, linguistics or genetics. These are empirical facts that can be proven, not some stupid assumption-laden diatribe based on your mental perceptions. No, you'd rather sit on your assumptions. Then, when the Black lady at the convenience store treats you rude, you don't attribute it to her social class, it's because she's "Black". But you didn't bother to befriend half a dozen other Black people in the given area who could have easily shown you more depth to character than the interactions you had with 7-11 lady (or gov't employee lady).

No, you'd rather hear them say "ax" and assume it's a sign of the "Negro's" lack of intelligence, not a dialectal variant that one time even existed in your Scotch-Irish great-great-great grand-daddies speech. You also don't bother to listen to White people from the South who speak the same way (and - gasp - still hold prejudices against Black people).

Do yourselves a favor: get off your superiority-complex soap box, step out of your little holier-than-thou bubbles, and learn something before you spout off hate and (in my opinion) stoke fires that SHOULD NOT be stoked, especially due to ignorance!! I don't know, go take a trip to Brazil, Dominican Republic, Guyana, Mexico, India or Venezuela and then tell me your little misconceptions about Race haven't changed.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

dont over generalize..."black people hate everybody" ? really ? and you base this conclusion on what 2 or 3 experiences. i dont hate everybody and i know a lot of black people who dont either.

and again i dont think that all black people are angry about ancestors that were enslaved. i personally am not.
did you not see that MLK tape with the whole "we shall over come " march ? did you see the black people getting pelted with rocks, the dog attacks, the water hoses. that wasnt in slavery time . that was in the 1960s my mother was born then , my grandmother as well. and they are still alive today, and guess what im pretty sure the people throwing rocks and spitting on those black people are still alive too. my grandmother told me stories about growing up in the south in the 1920's and 30's- lynchings and killings . her pain is my pain... her rage is my rage... her history is my history... not 250 year old history but living history .

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

where was the outrage , when an organized group of girls came to my door with bats to give me a beat down I guess black on black crime is ok?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It seems the more negative the post, the more stars are posted to the member. Nothing is getting solved by hatred.

Bet if I said " blacks are from the jungle and they should stay there or...... let's ship them back to Africa", I would get 2000 stars.

Come on!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
this sounds like the 1950's except for vice versa. my, how the table have turned.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

As if white people aren't on Welfare...stop spinning that same old Gingrich soundbyte about welfare queens. Yes, a higher proportion of Black people are on welfare than their representation in the population at large, but when Gingrich made his little comment, 87% of people on welfare were not Black.

EDIT: Yes, I just got done ranting that "THERE ARE NO WHITE PEOPLE" ...I'm boxed in by the language. I'm not going to write 15 paragraphs explaining European colonialism and American immigration every time I need to make a point. My comments stand. There are no white people. Your perception of "White" - i.e., that group of people with all or most ancestry from Europe who reside within the US are the group I mean by "White".
edit on 6-8-2011 by Sphota because: explained.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

Ok.. now points 1 through 3. Tell me why are those facts facts?
Is it someone else's fault? What are the causes?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

um yeah i did.. just wondering where the hell did 300 to 400 black youth come from? in wisconsin , no less? and this mob i mean organized group of 400 black youth came out in a flash? and police was there..um yeah ok...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Coming from a person who judges people not on the color of their skin but on the content of their character: There's a segment of our population that don't aspire to achieve. It's this same segment that believes that they are "owed" something. It's this same segment that gravitates towards the most basic, primitive human instincts, and are most affected by mob mentality. It's these people who have no empathy for others that caused and fueled this situation.

Honestly, I have no sympathy for these animals. When the worse comes to worst, I hope to see these "people" the first against the wall.
edit on 6-8-2011 by FoetusJones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join