It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

I'm sorry what does this have to do with Racism or keeping someone down. First of all statistics are never accurate. I don't believe in them never have never will. Black men Die of prostate cancer more than whites, Babies blah blah blah. This has nothing to do with why Black Mobs are beating up white people. I'm sure that's what this group of blacks did they looked up a bunch of statistics and said this aint right light go beat on whitey for a minute.

Whether you believe it or not whites and blacks hate each other any way you look at it.

And statistics are only correct if you agree with the person or people that came up with them. Statistics are crap, so are polls.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

with the current finacial situation unfolding as we write,, i dont see your point,,,

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

I simply wonder if we can ever have peace if people with different colour skin can't even get along after however many years we have been around.

Cultural Marxism goal is to destroy society to create a new marxist society.
Cultural Marxism failed to take into account factors such as the IQ of races
and the violence levels of race as well as intractable cultures such as Islam.
So in the end it is like mixing different ant colonies together because they
are all ants and expecting them to get along when in fact they will
make war on each other because that is their nature.

those with an IQ of 85 and a high level of violence as well as a culture of violence
can not get along with those with an IQ of 105 with a low level of violence and a culture
of passivity.
the differences will create socio economic differences which will be viewed as oppression
by those with less.

edit on 5-8-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I grew up in Mailwaukee, the Washington Highlands in Wauwatosa to be exact. It was a strange situation for me as I could ride my bike a few blocks and be in the Tosa Village or a really big park that were clean and safe. But if I crossed Lloyd and went up to North Ave the same amount of blocks I was on the edge of the core. We lived in this huge stone house with a carriage house and a gate, and there were stone bridges and walkways along the creek that ran through the neighborhood. I was in grade school when busing started and I remember the day they bused black kids from the inner city to our grade school. The high school was right acrosss the street so there were TV crews covering both schools and a few of the crews were national news. No problems other than the media really.

But the divide between rich and poor is still pretty steep there, and there are unwritten rules that for the most part are followed.

I found this out in 1991 when I was living there again on a temp private heathcare job in my old stomping grounds in Wauwatosa. I needed some stuff from a PepBoys and picked the closest one. Jumped in my car and headed out for a very strange ride. As soon as a got a few blocks down North Ave I was yelled at by a group of black woman on the curb, then by a few cars before I got to the store. The store experience was uncomfortable but I was never afraid or anything, I have no overt racism issues and served with some black men that I'd trust with my life to this day. But I broke a rule that day by going into a black area driving a vintage Jaguar.

I found this out after I went to a get together of AOL people I'd met in the local chat. After bar closing I invited the group back to the house for more drinks and as soon as I said the address one of the guys who was black said he wouldn't drive in that area because he'd get pulled over and get a dwi even if he was driving ok.

I told him about my trip to the auto parts store and he said I was lucky nobody keyed my jag, said he'd seen it happen before.

I moved back to MN after 92, so I'm not sure what it's like now, but in the 70's and in 91/92 the racial divide was alive and well in that whole city.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Anyone familiar with this super long documentary about social engineering of the minorities?

Maafa 21 Black Genocide In the 21st Century
www.youtube.com...

I personally think that the race relations are degrading at a much quicker pace than anyone is really expecting.

Just a few months ago here in Tucson the city had to stop La Raza, sorry sorry let me start over.

Just a few months ago the city of Tucson had to intervene in public education and stop an organization calling itself The Race from changing curriculum to propagandist revision history.

I was lucky enough to get out of the public school systems in middle school but I was there for 6th grade and everyday there was at least one fight.

There is certainly agents in the government actively supporting these separatist movements and these flash mobs are a result of it.

Anyone notice the programing in commercials today? The flash mobs started after the cell phone commercials
The girl gets a bomb tied to her neck after it is a popular theme in a movie.

Monkey see monkey dookie
edit on 5-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
the problem isnt whites hating blacks and vice-versa the problem is how its portrayed in the media and schools

in school for instance we were only taught about black slaves, up untill a couple of years ago i had no idea that the chinese that came here were pretty much slaves and built the railroads and such or how there were slaves of all colors in south america or about how the slaves that were brought to america were also slaves in their native countries, all throughout history there were slaves. remember the Egyptians and the jews? how about the romans who also had slaves of all colors or how just about every developed country regardless of color had slaves at one time or another if it was taught in school that blacks were NOT the only slaves there wouldent be so much tension between the races

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

funniness aside,

whites didn't bring back the "uncle tom" or even make up the "oreo" reference.

these kids are criminals and should be dealt with as such.

even under the rico act or terrorism.

an organized mob is not a mob, organized being the operative word.

where the hell is the patriot act?

don't tell me we can intercept single al kida crap between countries but can't pick-up flash mob msg's?

well, maybe they don't want to tip their hand?

why these kids are doing this? just because they can and with no consequences.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Unfortunately most people look at the world through/threw rose colored glasses.
I was taught better.. once I reach a certain area of town, I double check that my car doors are locked. I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt at first, but usually my assumptions are correct. I believe they use to call it "being street smart".. Nowadays it's called "intolerance". But whateva

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Not to justify the violence done by these kids, but people act as though the Jim Crow era and hangings in the South didn't even happen. Are we to then assume that all "white" people are violent and disgusting because of the acts of small radical groups?

Some of the people posting don't see "you" because they only see a "gestalt" idea - a concept of a person embodied varyingly by individuals they see on TV or hear about on the news. They don't actually take in the totality of individuals that make up any group - whatever ethnicity or "race" that may be.

The people you are addressing do not consider "you" as a possibility for the same reason they don't even understand why "Black" Americans are not the same as "Africans" (whatever that's supposed to mean) or "Haitians" or "Jamaicans" or so on and so forth regarding peoples of an overlapping and similar skin color continuum and physiognomy.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Just another good reason to get your "concealed carry" permit.

I have been putting it off, but seems its time to do it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Violent flash mobs have been causing trouble in Chicago, wouldn't doubt this is connected.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by YourNuts

Well, Juan Williams says he'll cross the street if he sees a "rowdy" group of young black males. Rowdy groups of young males, no matter their ethnic background, tend to be a nuisance, if not an all out threat.

That being said, I don't think it's "intolerant" to size up a situation as to the danger or threat level posed. What I think is intolerant is to assume that any Black (male, let's face it, women are never viewed that way, no matter the skin tone) individual as a threat or scary. The clothes, tone of voice, state of mind, and facial expressions are what you should be reading. I do it at night time, "White," black, Mexican, whatever...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Umm are you suggesting that every black person has an IQ of Eighty-five or am I missing something here ?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by otaris

The fault is in the seller and the buyer for not seeing the wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
""That rated right up there with it. When I saw the amount of kids coming down the road, all I kept thinking was, 'There's not enough cops to handle this.' There's no way. It would have taken the National Guard to control the number of kids that were coming off the road. They were knocking people off their motorcycles."

you know .. this is one of those times where carrying a weapon would've really done some good .

Leg shots only of course .. nothing above the belt .. no headshots or double taps...

This is truly disturbing , and perhaps even a dangerous new trend

i hope they find the ones who orchestrated this and ones responsible for this clearly racial attack .

If justice isn't served karma will be

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This is a symptom of a much larger problem, there is deep seated anger amongst the younger population, society has frustrated them, it isn't a black or white problem. It isn't even necessarily a poor problem, as we saw in the Vancouver riots, rich kids were rioting too. No just underneath our civilization is a dark rage waiting for a trigger.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join