It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Racism is natural, and maybe even genetic....

We are NOT all created equal....Forcing one's culture on another is not the answer....

Assimilation is a pipe dream....

"I can't understand why this is happening"......You never will....We're not meant to be together...We were not meant to understand each other.....

We should have never crossed the oceans....

Our differences are unique and special, and this has been taken away and replaced with equality....

Racism....Equality.....Meaningless words used to control us all....

Love each other....because when you do, you buy each other things and the world keeps turning....

smh....
edit on 5-8-2011 by OneEleven because: fun

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Amazing how the Communist News Network and other MSM affiliates are indeed making hardly a fuss about this...if it were whites beating up blacks it would be plastered across every front page everywhere IMHO...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

Good on you SummerBreeze... and good on your dad.

He exemplifies what it is to be a "good man". I don't know him but I am moved by his example. Men like that are the example I aspire to be in my life.

Thanks for letting that piece of personal truth out here on ATS.

Is your dad still around? Or has he gone on into the hereafter?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
what really burns my ass, is black people claim they're the minority in the US....newsflash....they're the majority...there are more african americans in this country, than there are white people....i'm tired of all the whining about how the white man is to blame for all their problems...they brought all that # on themselves

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed
what really burns my ass, is black people claim they're the minority in the US....newsflash....they're the majority...there are more african americans in this country, than there are white people....i'm tired of all the whining about how the white man is to blame for all their problems...they brought all that # on themselves

Words mean things. Hate to break it to you but so do numbers. Do you really think that white people are minorities? Do you just think that the census folks are lying to you?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
*Image removed.*

Enough said

Mod note: Please don't post images that include profanity. -- Majic

edit on 8/5/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

WHAT PROFANITY???

*Image removed again and post ban applied.*
edit on 8/5/2011 by Patrioitinsheepclothing because: replaced picture

Mod note: Do NOT circumvent moderator action if you wish to continue posting here. We will discuss this via U2U. -- Majic
edit on 8/5/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It's funny. There are more black on white hate crimes in the northern states than the southern states.

Open racism is much more prevalent in the southern states, but black people commit far fewer hate crimes in the south.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
double
edit on 8/5/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

A hate crime is a hate crime I dont care how you grew up or how many parents you had growing up. You are responsible for your actions, not how you grew up or what color your skin is or if your rich or poor no matter what they are still your actions and your actions alone. And if violence against another race is your choise of living in society, all I can say is kharma is a funny thing, it will come around and bite you right in the arse.One more thing where is the mainstreet media on this black on white hate crimes.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was surprised to see that this made national news:

White mob beats innocent Black youths with their faces”-ABC

“Many Black youths were injured when when a white mob attacked and beat their fist bloody using faces as weapons”- NBC

“Once again innocent Black youths minding their own business have their fist beaten by angry white mob” CBS

edit on 5-8-2011 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
Do you really think that white people are minorities? Do you just think that the census folks are lying to you?

Yes....

But you've got it backwards.....It isn't the Census workers lying to us, its THEM lying to the Census workers...

Its a cold hard truth that 'minorities' in high poverty areas lie to the census workers and for good reason....

If they were no longer minorities they lose benefits.....They've been working the system long enough to know how to keep working the system....

I actually know of a family that drives a Lexus on a daily basis, but keeps a Ford LTD on standby to drive to the DFACS office....

It's all a farce....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So this is what the feral mobs of youths are doing with the free Safelink wireless phones. They are using them to organize flash mobs to rob and start riots.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So this is Change i suppose,, its back too the 60's,,
wait till someone organizes them,, mmm what a weapon,, im 10 ft tall and superman,,
racism rearing up again,, tsk,, tsk,,

Well guess the k.k.k rides again,, geee i wonder why?,,,

next thing will be a "Oslo" attack,, and everyone goes,,,,, i wonder what brought that on?

Dangerous Days Indeed.
When Gangs Rule.
edit on 5-8-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I am so inspired by these enlightened responses. How wonderful it is that we all get along and agree so well. Us white people are committed in every way to seeing past a mob attack perpetrated against us to the the root of the real problem, ignorance. bigotry and racism. After reading all the brilliant, anti-racist, super PC responses here I am certain that I have discovered the solution to these attacks on white people. If you are about to be a victim of a mob attack you should just tell the attackers that you won't hold it against everyone of their race and you would kindly request that they beat you and your wife only to the point of unconsciousness, after all you have work in the morning. Faced with the glaring reality that they are about to beat a kind and gentle (but most importantly non racist) soul they will almost certainly let you pass safely. Leave your guns at home and teach your sons and daughters to always aquiesce to a mob beating at the hands of minorities, it's the enlightened way. As they are righteously beaten they will have the moral high ground and should not allow themselves to have a non PC thought lest they contribute to another generation of minority repression. If only all these white fair goers could somehow have read this thread in advance of their date with an angry mob, they could have come out on top. Love is the only way, turn the other cheek as your neighborhood is ransacked and your family attacked, only then will we live in truly racism free world.
edit on 5-8-2011 by hammanderr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

Originally posted by Cuervo
Do you really think that white people are minorities? Do you just think that the census folks are lying to you?

Yes....

But you've got it backwards.....It isn't the Census workers lying to us, its THEM lying to the Census workers...

Its a cold hard truth that 'minorities' in high poverty areas lie to the census workers and for good reason....

If they were no longer minorities they lose benefits.....They've been working the system long enough to know how to keep working the system....

I actually know of a family that drives a Lexus on a daily basis, but keeps a Ford LTD on standby to drive to the DFACS office....

It's all a farce....

You really believe that?!

An ethnic minority group in a congressional district would benefit far more by reporting all of the children in the household. By your rationale, I could say that white people are lying in order to make their numbers seem smaller.

link   
This is a real problem that no one, and I mean NO ONE, outside of this and other boards even thinks its an issue. Thos einvolved do, surely, but how many people need to be hurt for no reason before we do something about it? How long until these flash mobs kill someone? Or how long until someone kills one or more of these "black youths" while in a flash mob? It is a recipe for disaster, a pressure cooker ready to blow. You want a resurgence of 'white power' and 'KKK' groups around the country? Then all you need is one white person to die during one of these mobs, i am not BSing you. Same for the other side of the coin, if a white person kills one of the black youths during a mob fight, whether in defense or not, it will also reinforce the behaviour and violent racial crime will escalate astronomically.

Now to the issue at hand, these youths are 100% responsible for their actions, even if they know not what they do. Throughout history leaders have used small groups of people as examples for the masses, do you not think that either side will be used by TPTB to highten the screaming diversion? C'mon guys/gals this is ATS and we TRY to deny ignorance (all we can do).

Silence from Sharpton/Jackson, what a surprise. (sarcasm)
But what is very surprising is the lack of outcry from law inforcement regarding these issues. Its as if the officers know they don't stand a chance and have no intention of doing much about these mobs, but you can only blame them so much. The fact this has not been addressed by the president speaks volume on our national racial stance from the White House, but again not surprised.

I have a personal story regarding this. i was at Walgreens picking up minor stuff for my family when a group of black youths (14-17 yrs old) came into my isle in, well, less than appropriate clothes (Earth to meat heads, wife beaters got their name for a reason, way to set the bar) and were quite rowdy. there were two girls and four guys. Anyway, I had to walk by one of the girls and as i did I said "Oh, excuse me." as any normal person would. And she responded kindly and said "Oh, i'm sorry" to which I responded "oh, not a problem, sorry about that." (Normal interaction between strangers). As I am walking to get in line the biggest guy in the wife beater was making his way over to me to say something to me. Anyway the girl yells to him "What are you doing?! Get over here 'N-word', stop acting crazy." So he goes back over there and starts argueing with her, to which she loudly says "he was just saying excuse me! Damn what is wrong with you."

Literally folks, the guy was coming over to start something over an 'excuse me.'
granted I would have beat the piss out of the boy had it escalated, but the fact that he was that ready to go over a simple, non-racial, everyday comment from a white man to his girl told me that racism has been deeply entrenched in the boy's head.

Whenever people ask me my thoughts on racism, i say i feel bad for them because they will never be able to enjoy all the colors in the world as they only see in one.

Racism isn't inherent, its a defense mechanism triggered by intentional discord. Who's discord? Ladies and gentlemen I give you the reverend Jesse Jackson and Co....

Remember, the spirit of vengence takes both the vengeful and the avenged alike.

link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

So, you really and truly believe that the 'youths' who did the violence at the Wisconsin State Fair are just disenfranchised voters expressing their displeasure with the Voter I'd laws?

My guess...if you asled any of the 'youths' who Scott Walker was...we'll, maybe the answer would have more to do w/Johnnie Walker than WI politics.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What is wrong with kids and their flash mobs, I'm black and you would never know I'm hear. I don't like to make myself known, I'm like Torchwood in a way. You don't know i'm there and if you see me you will be shocked.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by joyride0187
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

Wow and I was thinking of going to the Wisconsin state fair tonight. Looks like I'll be cancelling my plans.

Yeah, we were also planning on going this weekend. Welp, not now. West Allis borders my town, New Berlin. This just blows me away. The racism these days are alive and well, only it's against the whites. Sad really.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I for one live in East Peoria and I work in Peoria. So let me just say this all the black people that are around here live in these "homes" which consist of buildings surrounded by fences and they only have to pay 25-20$ a month on rent to live in them. But the thing that gets me is, they all sell drugs and they're all on link card and they all get government disability cause most of them don't take care of themselves the schools are overrun with gangs and the kids/young adults fight the teachers and each other everyday. They've had to shut down one school already cause it was just a big worthless fiasco.

I'm pretty sure non of them maybe 1% of them want to make something of themselves but they live in such # environments with drugs and gangs everywhere they look. There are thousands around here that just live off the government for their entire adult lives never wanting to better themselves. I mean what the hell are people supposed to do about this sort of situation? Do these people even deserve to be in America? All they do is spread violence and drugs everywhere they go. Not to mention they're taking more outta the economy then anything with there link card/government cash card. I mean what the # why the hell do we keep these people alive they're WORTHLESS.

I know it sounds racist, but people around here especially black people are just a #ing burden on society and I really think they are hurting this economy the most with all of them on link card and having 10 children. They get like what 1000+ dollars a month to feed these children who are gonna grow up and join a #ing gang and sell drugs and get link themselves to live. This has to stop and I fear the only way its gonna happen is another civil race war.

There are black people around here that actually make something of themselves but they're the select few. You see most of these people actually paid attention in school and learned something. But the difference between the successful and the not, is huge. I just wonder how many other places around America are housing these sort of people? All living off the government food stamps and never getting a job and only selling drugs to buy stupid #ing rims for there piece of # car. Never getting an education or saving for college. Just plain worthless.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join