It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck Full Of Explosives & Two Suspects In Custody Caught on George Washington Bridge on 9/11/01

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I'v heard of this before, but i have never seen a NEWS broadcast of it.

Almost 10 years later and i have not heard of anyone trying to push out new info about this story.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Wow, first i've heard of this.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

there were also reports of 2-3 planes on the West coast, that returned to the terminal and were boarded by law enforcement. several people were taken into custody... though we never hear of this either.
either this was reported "in the heat of the story" when info is very questionable and it was flat out wrong. OR these rumors are true & these people simply fell off the face of the earth. ... either way, we'll never now about it.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
you know, Even though Israeli sons of mossad self-admitted fighters (A.K.A. terrorists) were caught and taken into custody.

Even though 3 of those arrested (the dancing israelis on top of van) and released admitted on Israeli TV that they "were there (NYC) to document the event [how did they know there was gonna bbe an event????].

Even though the official death toll at WTC building was adjusted DOWN, and that the Israeli companies located in the buildings had NONE (over 1600 people) present at work that day!!!

Even though the MSM is controlled by Jewish offspring --Soros, Murdoch, Turner, etc refuses to address many FACTS about 9/11.

Even though the Rothschild Zionists control much of the Fed and MANY of the offshored corporations have gutted america..

Even though the ashkenazi zionists DISPRPORTIONATELY ARE CEO's, GOVT Officials, BANKERS, ETC.. are LOYAL to Israel First----And multiple congressmen are Dual-Israeli-US citizens, who have sworn allegiance to Israel...

there will be many who violently and vehemently try and discredit or "shrug off" your thread and my statemnts of fact..KEEP CHARGING and ASKING WTF?????

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
here we go, wait for the proisraelis to come in.

what about the owner of the twin towers being a dual israel citizen and placing arge amounts of insurance on the buildings weeks prior? what about the countless amount of Jewish people who mysteriously called in sick. this isnt even the tip of the ice berg.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Immortal Technique raps about this at 2:55
edit on 5-8-2011 by thegreenelement because: a

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

2:55

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

I hate to crash your Jew-hating party, but at least part of your post is a hoax. Here is a list of the victims. There are most definitely Jewish names on the list. I guess those ones didn't get the memo?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

Do you have any sources to back up your claim, besides Pravda and Al-Manar?

And before you start, I am not particularly pro-Israel.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Great OP. I had not heard of this before. So if this happened, and I assume it must have since it was reported live, where are the 2 men? Where is the truck? Did any media outlet follow up on this? Just another mystery about 9/11 that will likely never be answered.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

typical venomous slander...Jew hating?? really? so, there was no downward revision of the final death toll?? As A FACT I know there was!!! I was in the Coast Guard at the time working in the "dungeon" I posessed A top Secret (++)
clearance and was one of only 5 members of our unit who could pull messages...also, I was part of the sea marshal program and we searched every vessel in bound to San Pedro and San Fran..

On another note, I AM PART JEWISH!!!!!
My Grandmother was jewish polish mother/german jewish father... she lost aunts/uncles/cousins during Nazi days.. the ones who were infected with Normalcy Bias in early days anmd didn't get outta there in time..

I pretty much KNOW that all jewish people are NOT the "bad guys"... Primarily the ZIONIST JEWS are the problem..

you see, you assumed -(mad an ASS out of U and ME)--quite predictable and expected..

if a group of Zioinist Jews ate babies (fictional analogy, Not true, Imaginative) and someone pointed out "Hey, those Zionist Radical Jews killed and ate babies".. The one pointing out such (fictional, analogy, Not true, Imagainative) facts would instantly be called >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jew Hater!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

1. You should check your sources and get confirmation because to my knowledge Police confirmed there were NO explosives found in the van at all!

2. It was a VAN, not a truck!
edit on 5-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Notice how this thread has totally changed focus from the reports of the explosives-laden van to blaming Israel?

This thread should be the poster-child for the "Disinformation" forum on these boards.

Please, let's keep this on target folks
edit on 5-8-2011 by TXRabbit because: spelign

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
duplicate - please delete
edit on 5-8-2011 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

This same stuff keeps coming up every other month as if it were breaking news.

Maybe there should be a series of 'stickies' at the top of the 911 section.

The stock hoax.
The truck load of explosives hoax.
The dancing jews hoax.
The thermite hoax.
The insurance hoax.
etc...

It might save a lot of people time and embarassment.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Wow I have never heard of this before, thanks for posting it.

I find it extremely ironic that police officers foiled their plot, but our multi-billion dollar air-defense system couldn't do anything about the planes that struck the twin towers and the plane(?) that struck the Pentagon.

With the crashed/shot down Shanksville plane, and the truck full of explosives being discovered, I wonder if that plane would have hit it's target, and if the truck blew up this bridge, what would have happened to the country?

I could see Martial Law being kicked into full-gear, Bush saying something like "America is under attack. The terrorists are unpredictable. They have struck our homeland, but we will strike back with our proud military patrolling the streets and keeping you, your families, and your fellow Americans safe".

edit on 5-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I find it extremely ironic that police officers foiled their plot, but our multi-billion dollar air-defense system couldn't do anything about the planes that struck the twin towers and the plane(?) that struck the Pentagon.

Yes, the biggest question mark of the day on 9/11. Seems people have unlimited excuses for that one, though.....and none of them are remotely believable.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Pay attention, the Police did NOT foil any plot....it WAS a hoax created by a media frenzy......as they still continue to make you believe the OBL lie.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

there will be many who violently and vehemently try and discredit or "shrug off" your thread and my statemnts of fact..KEEP CHARGING and ASKING WTF????

Here it is - my official "shrug". Are you happy now?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Pay attention, the Police did NOT foil any plot....it WAS a hoax created by a media frenzy......
What are you basing this off of? Your skepticism of the media? I think it's more likely that this actually did happen and they were silenced and nobody could talk about it. You could be right though, maybe in the heat of the day they wanted a ratings boost so they made up a fake story.

as they still continue to make you believe the OBL lie.
Yeah that's why my title is 9/11 truth and I have two threads questioning the official story in my signature....

I never said I believe the OBL lie, I was just pointing out the irony in the police saving lives while the military was powerless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join